Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Memory Make (記憶造形, メモリー メイク, Memorī Meiku)

Agni
    Agni

Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Freelancer
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Adessa Sinclair
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Memory Make
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Memory Make (記憶造形, メモリー メイク, Memorī Meiku) Empty Memory Make (記憶造形, メモリー メイク, Memorī Meiku)

Post by Agni 9th April 2014, 8:17 pm

Memory Make

Memory Make (記憶造形, メモリー メイク, Memorī Meiku) 14no3rs

^Put On Headphones for full effect o.o^

Primary Magic

Memory Make

Secondary Magic

Tech ReQuip

Caster or Holder

Caster

Description

Memory Make - as the name implies, a molding magic based on memories. An ancient spell that is only utilized by a very few. This sort of magic grants Agni (The user) a plethora of abilities, if made use in the right way. Unlike other Make magics, the caster does not need to place their hands into complex positions but merely places their fingers on the temples of their heads as a focus point and a chain of memories could be seen visible behind the user.

Agni's use of Memory Make allows her to manipulate and use memories in a million ways. It gives her amazing memory capacity and also allows her to "memorize" her opponent's or ally's spells and use it in her own way. Fuse them, bifurcate two elements and use them separately, make them "forget" spells etc etc. (See Abilities and spells for more info)

Strengths

:: Grants Agni the ability to fuse spells.

:: If a spell uses two or several elements at once, she can bifurcate these elements and use it to her own advantage.

:: She can copy any kind of spells that she sees and they'll be as strong as the original spells.

Weaknesses

:: Memory Make has no spells that'll do damage on their own.

:: Agni can use other people's spells, but she has to witness the casting of these spells.

:: Spells need to be of her own rank.

:: She cannot use any kind of Summoning Magic spells, since they require contracts.

Abilities/Powers

:: SUPER MEMORY!
    Agni has a memory that is unrivaled by any person or machine in the world. Once she reads, sees, hears or smells something, she is unable to forget it for the rest of her life.

:: COPY!
    Agni can copy any kind of elemental or non-elemental spells (As long as they are not summoning magic of any kind) and use it herself. She just has to witness these spells being casted. (Going to be a spell; but is a passive ability that can be used in causal threads for story-purposes.)

:: HOLOGRAM!
    Agni can create a memory of herself, which is similar to modern-day holograms. It looks quite real and can only be recognized as a memory when someone gets quite near to it, touches it or attacks it with some kind of spell. These holograms can speak and are very useful to trick enemies and allies alike. Mages like Slayers can easily pick out the real identity of Agni among these holograms due to their heightened eyesight and sense of smell (Holograms don't smell). However, this ability is only non-combat and can be used in casual threads.

Spells:

Last edited by Agni on 11th April 2014, 8:08 am; edited 4 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Memory Make (記憶造形, メモリー メイク, Memorī Meiku) Empty Re: Memory Make (記憶造形, メモリー メイク, Memorī Meiku)

Post by NightDrivenEn7 10th April 2014, 9:38 pm

Forget has no actual connection to the user and thus is a bit omni-potant; I suggest balancing it out would be for her or her copy to have physical contact with the temple of the opponant in a similar manner as she does when copying; thus giving more meaning to the doppleganger

Copy needs to have a limit of how many spells she can memorize per battle, and for how long. At D rank super memory is not really going to fly as you have JUST entered the realm of magic so you can't hold that much; consider it a small hard drive and not S rank- Terrabite hard drive.

Fusion should have an additional effect of removing the two skills she has memorized upon use; this will allow for its heavy damaging power to be balanced out and not easily spam-able.

Also, you need to come up with larger descriptions for your spells that are barely even a sentence long. At least 2-5 sentences should be done with each of your spells; and those sentences should be detailed and not short.

Hologram is either a spell or not. There is no real description on it to identify which it can be used for at this given moment; so either make it a spell or please temporarily remove it for discussion.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Agni
    Agni

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Memory Make (記憶造形, メモリー メイク, Memorī Meiku) Empty Re: Memory Make (記憶造形, メモリー メイク, Memorī Meiku)

Post by Agni 10th April 2014, 9:58 pm

B-U-M-P!
    I personally consider hologram as an important part of this character, so turned it into a non-combat ability. Also, didn't change anything with Super Memory, since I added specific conditions to Copy and that spell was the only thing which could have been wrongly used along with Super Memory. I'm considering it as a passive ability that simply allows Agni to have a significantly better memory than most others.
    Rest of the changes are made~ Hope I managed to include everything that you wanted me to (Except hologram) o.o""
    Thanks for reviewing! ^^

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 11th April 2014, 6:43 am

What i meant for super memory is not what you actually had; just "Oh once I memorize this at the beginning of the mission; even if the mission lasts for several days IC, I CAN STILL USE IT!" Yeah Idon't want to see that there needs to be a duration limit for how long this can be used for right now. I like how you added "Battle Thread" but I do need to see some form of drop off where copy loses everything after either a certain period of time and/or state that it does lose all of its copied abilities at the beginning of a new thread or the end of the last one. Again you don't have that super terrabite harddrive of a brain yet.

If Fusion is a channeling spell, you need to have a channel post limit as well. Since it isn't long, it should be one post right now. Because of this though, you can be interupted and cannot continue where you left off and the spell goes onto a normal cooldown; (at least 3 posts for D rank) Even if this makes you reliant on your doppleganger for a tactic or hiding; I see it as being a good strategic placement.

Other than that, I no longer see any problems. Bump up if you got anything you wish to comment about or when you are done making changes.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Agni
    Agni

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Agni 11th April 2014, 8:18 am

B-U-M-P!
    Made most of the changes that you asked for.
    Even though I completely agree with the fact that Agni will have to forget the memorized spells during a long thread, I'm hesitant to make her forget all of them. You see, at the moment, this magic does not have any kind of offensive or defensive spells of its own. If under specific conditions, after 10 posts she's forgotten all her spells and for some reason her opponent does not use his/her spells; then Agni is doomed.
    I know this kind of situation is highly unlikely, but its something from the top of my head and a reason to make me concerned.
    So now, she can remember two spells for the entirety of the thread, out of which one goes to her storeroom.
    *-Plants hope-*

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 22nd April 2014, 7:57 am

Please make your new changes here Agni, once done I will delete your attempted new app

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 4:26 am