Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Arrival of a New Member

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Arrival of a New Member Empty The Arrival of a New Member

Post by Janneline Ariel 24th March 2014, 10:27 am

Janna walked to the the Savage Skull headquarters, her head titled to one side. Her fox ears were staying up, full of curiosity. She was joining a dark guild. Awesome. Her grip on her cloak became tighter, since she believed that she wouldn't be accepted by her guildmates. She sincerely hoped she was, since, she always have worshiped Savage Skull and wished she would become a part of it one day. She slightly looked inside the guild through the slightly open door, her ears doubeling with nervousness. Her tail was hanging , swinging randomly around, showing how nervous she was. Her hands were trembling.
    ''Hello?'' She said, unsure if she was doing the right thing.
    Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 
    Lineage : Sand Demon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Dewei Cike
    Experience : 75,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Worldly Sands
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Arrival of a New Member Empty Re: The Arrival of a New Member

Post by Kyle Vay 25th March 2014, 4:10 pm

Kyle stretched in his bed and leaned forward. He shook his head and then walked out to the guild hall. He looked down the stairs to see a beautiful young lady in the room. Kyle sighed to himself and then held his arms out in an "I don't know" fashion. "Looks like a little lamb walked into the wolf's den." He made his way down to her then looked her up and down. The closed eyes mage smiled warmly at the girl. "So you come here to a dark guild, wandering in out of nowhere. Little Lady, you need to turn back before the master comes in with his promises of power and fame for you." He smirked as he circled the girl. "Plus I would leave because newcomers here are not very welcome Little Lady." He put a finger on her forehead then pushed her back making the young lady a little off balance. "You don't seem like a dark mage, I recommend going to the nearest town and joining a legal guild. Savage Skull is NOT the place for someone of your...." Kyle paused and then gave another sneer. "Stature. For you see here we have a politician's son who has a taste for violence, a cold hearted beautiful young lady who has stolen my heart, and a creepy little girl who is undead..." He laughed quietly to himself. "You do not belong here. You wreak of the light and beauty. You have a light around you that is so divine that it fails to compare to that of angels, Little Lady."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Arrival of a New Member Tumblr_mopfs8aWqp1s4tpb5o1_500
    Magic | Character
    Themes:
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 26th March 2014, 8:43 am

Janna stared at the male that approached her nerviously, but, after hearing all of the things that came out of his mouth, she calmed down, a deadly calmness, and summoned her snake dagger, putting it under the man's chin. '' Who knows, dude, maybe I came in this guild for a reason, and maybe I am not too fond on Light Guilds either. And Maybe I am not as innocent as I seem.'' She said, her voice low, but perillous. She would not let this guy talk to her as if she is an innocent child, because, even though her face seems cheerfull and all, but behind this face, she hid secrets of the past. '' My Place is not in a Light Guild.'' She finished, still not taking away the dagger. She was going to prove how bad she can be.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

The Arrival of a New Member 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 
    Lineage : Sand Demon
    Mentor : Dewei Cike
    Experience : 75,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Worldly Sands
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyle Vay 26th March 2014, 9:15 am

Kyle sneered again with a light hearted laugh. How could someone choose to be a part of this guild. After all he was forced to stay. "Keep this in mind Little Lamb, once you come here. You stay here. You DO NOT leave. If you do, you are a traitor to the guild." Kyle flashed back to when he took down Ren. Slitting the woman's throat after the birth of a child. He was ORDERED to do so by Harrigan to take her down. Yet the message that was left in his sand left him a little nervous. He would have to change the threads completely and possibly with the help of those around him. "I would be careful of the catacombs. The Garm are rather... disgusting." Kyle sighed as he walked over to the bar and grabbed his bottle of rice wine that he had stolen from a merchant. He poured a small cup and looked forward. "His office over there if you want in. I would be careful though..." He sipped down his cup and sighed looking out a window.

The Arrival of a New Member Tumblr_mopfs8aWqp1s4tpb5o1_500
    Magic | Character
    Themes:
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 26th March 2014, 9:25 am

"His office over there if you want in. I would be careful though..." Janna tiled her head to one side, her fox ears doubeling a bit. She considered what he had said for a second, her mind wandering around the possibility of turning back, and running away. But no. She had to stay firm. It was her choice to become a part of this guild. She would become a part of it and stay in it, even if it changes her, twists her beyond recognising. The dagger from her hand dissapeared, since she didn't need it anymore. She pushed her orange hair backwards and looked towards the door where the boy had pointed, and walked towards it, chin straight up. It was still time to turn around and run away, but Janna had no intention of doing that. She rose her hand and knocked on the door slighly, hoping the guildmaster isn't in a bad mood today.

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 8th April 2014, 4:41 am

'Come on in' a low and mannish voice was to be heard from behind the other side of the door. Just after Janna had knocked several times. This was the voice of Harrigan Crawford, the illustrious guild master of Savage Skull. Known for his cruelty and mind games.

Upon her entering his office she could see the dark haired man sitting behind his desk, wearing a velvet red suit. His hand vowed in each other, while his eyes were piercing straight through her. The desk itself was covered in countless reports, manuscripts and other paperworks. Behind him was huge arch like shaped window that looked over the guild's courtyard along with the endless trees of the Spooky Forest. Through the window a grim clouded daylight was being cast into the room giving the entire office and Harrigan a rather empty vibe.
    On one of the walls hang a big map of Fiore, with points of interest being marked by a small red flag. Most of them were placed on the known locations of the legal guilds. Like in Magnolia a flag was placed along with the name of the town's most famous guild Fairy Tail. While the Phoenix Mountains that was home of Elcipse Soul was just circled around. Along with a big question mark in the middle. Showing that the guilds exact location was still unknown.

After a few moments of silence the man behind the desk decided to speak. 'So tell me dear, what brings a young woman that is blooming with life to one of the darkest places in Fiore? I mean you have probably heard the tales about us, tales of our cruelty, tales of our mischief. So excuse me if I am a little suspicious of visitors'
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 8th April 2014, 11:16 am

''So tell me dear, what brings a young woman that is blooming with life to one of the darkest places in Fiore? I mean you have probably heard the tales about us, tales of our cruelty, tales of our mischief. So excuse me if I am a little suspicious of visitors'' The Guildmaster spoke. Janna regained her composture and took a look around his office. It certainly was a dark place. But.
    , then again, wasn't the whole guild it?
    ''I came to join the guild, sir. I can assure you that, although I look like an Anerl, I have a demon hidden inside me. I want to join a dark guild myself because the fact that despite my appearance, I am a person that belongs to a dark guild and that could do a loyal and strong member.'' Janna responded, mantaining her chin up, her face neutral. She had to mantain herself like this, prove the guildmaster that she is worthy to be in Savage Skull. She made a small reverance, lowering her head only during a second. '' I am Janna Hovercraft, Sir. '' She said, still staying at the entrance

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 16th April 2014, 10:06 am

'Well miss Hovercraft, everyone can claim they belong to a dark guild. But not everyone knows what it means to be part of a true dark guild.'

Harrigan would stare down upon Janna with a smirking face. His mouth curled up in a conceited smile while his eyes were that of a wolf that was ready to delve into his prey.

'So tell me miss Hovercraft, why is it that you think you belong with us?'
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 16th April 2014, 10:41 am

Janna had prepared for this question a long time ago. She knew perfectly that no matter what dark guild she decided to join, she'd have to answer this question.
    '' You see, sir, both Rune Knights and Legal Guilds failed me when I needed them. My mother was murdered by a man who had commited murder before, and the Rune Knights never did anything, nor did the police, nor did anyone. He was left at freedom. I once asked Legal Mages for help, and they ignored me completely. After both these things happened, I just lost my hope in both Rune Knights and Legal Guilds, and developed a strong hate for both of them. I could have joined another dark guild, indeed, yet, I believe that Savage Skull is the guild for me. I have a strong wish to prove myself, to prove the guild to the world, to prove everyone Savage Skull is the mightiest of all guilds in Fiore...'' Janna stopped herself there, since she had already said too much. '' I hope I answered your question, master.'' She finished.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 7:33 pm