Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland...And Beyond! (Bliss and Talen)

To Earthland...And Beyond! (Bliss and Talen) Empty To Earthland...And Beyond! (Bliss and Talen)

Post by Guest 12th March 2014, 4:27 am

The weather couldn't be any worse today, particularly for a young ice mage who had more power than she could control. The rain was pouring down so heavily that it was as if the heavens had opened and dropped a bath full of water down on the Rose Garden. With each step that Bliss took the rainwater on the ground around her feet would freeze, leaving behind little icy tracks to show where she'd come from. If she were an animal then she'd have been tracked down in seconds. Still, she had to be here today. She needed to get a passport so that she could head to other places in Earthland. She hoped to one day venture to Iceberg and learn more about her mother's side of the family.

As Bliss walked, she had her mind in a daze thinking of what her family over there might be like...so lost in thought that she walked straight into a lamppost. She stood there stunned for a moment, her face embedded into the steel post before falling backwards onto her butt and rubbing her face in the hopes it would ease the pain. "Owowowowow! Stupidstupidstupid...."
    Talen
    Talen

Moderator- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Melissa
    Experience : 1,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Summon
    Second Skill: none yet
    Third Skill:

To Earthland...And Beyond! (Bliss and Talen) Empty Re: To Earthland...And Beyond! (Bliss and Talen)

Post by Talen 12th March 2014, 6:37 pm

Talen was excited to be in Rose Garden. He had always wanted to travail to new places in Earthland and now he would have the chance. He was going to get a passport and use it to see as many new places as he could. The only problem was the weather, it had been raining all day and Talen was soaked.

Talen walked with his head down, trying his best to ignore the rain, and did not notice the patch of ice until he steeped on it. “What the?” Talen said in surprise as he tried to get a better footing. As he got a stable footing, Talen looked up and saw a girl walk head long into a poll and land on her butt with a load thump. Talen walked over to her and offered the drenched girl a hand, “Need some help?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To Earthland...And Beyond! (Bliss and Talen) Coolte17

To Earthland...And Beyond! (Bliss and Talen) Empty Re: To Earthland...And Beyond! (Bliss and Talen)

Post by Guest 13th March 2014, 4:12 am

Those three words; 'Need some help?'. Bliss had heard enough of those words over the past few weeks. But this was certainly a new voice. She looked up to see the owner of the voice, and her mouth opened at how insanely TALL he was. He was really quite tall and obviously a few years older than she was, but he rather skinny too as if he'd not been fed in weeks or even months. Bliss shook her head shyly with an embarrassed blush crossing her face. "N-no thank you...I'll be fine. I just need to pay more attention." she replied sweetly as she got to her feet, trying her best to ignore the fact that the was now a massive patch of ice where she'd been sat. "But thank you for offering...are you here to get a passport as well? I've never gotten one before so...I don't really know what I'm supposed to do..."
    Talen
    Talen

Moderator- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 14th March 2014, 10:21 am

Talen let his had fall to his side, she had declined his offer to help, but then again he could not really blame her, he would have done the same thing. As she stood, Talen noticed a large patch of ice where she had been sitting. Guess that she is the one causing the patches of ice, Talen thought to himself.

She said that she was going to get a passport, but did not know what to do. “Well,” Talen explained, “the passport office is that building over there.” He pointed to the building in question. “and all that you really have to do is fill out a form or two and get your picture taken.” Talen paused for a second before continuing. “Actually I am also getting a passport today, do you mind it I walk with you? My... um... family did not want did not want to come with me.” Talen partially wanted to walk with her so that she did not hurt herself again, but mostly he was bored and talking to someone would be better than waiting in line by himself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 16th March 2014, 10:48 am

Bliss looked Talen over again for a moment. Sure he was incredibly tall and looked quite scary, but he seemed nice enough. This was quite a crowded place too, so if he attempted to hurt her - which she doubted - then there were plenty of people around to help. Besides, meeting new people and doing new things with them was always going to be fun right? With that decided, the young Ice maiden nodded and grinned, such a vast contrast to her shy response not even a minute before. "That would be a-MAZ-ing!"

The queue wasn't as busy today as it had been, probably due to the downpour. Thus when Bliss and Talen entered the queue they hadn't needed to wait too long before they were next to approach the counter. Unfortunately with each step closer there was a patch of ice from where Bliss' feet had been, causing people to either slip up or, worse yet, get frozen in place for a few moments. The Winter Huntress looked back sheepishly. "I'm sorry everyone..." she called out, before facing Talen. "I...I was asleep for 3 years but my magic continued to grow...so it's a little difficult to control at the moment..." she muttered, before suppressing a giggle as a boy around her age slipped up on the ice behind them due to running around. Sure she felt bad, but it was still downright hilarious!
    Talen
    Talen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 21st March 2014, 2:16 pm

Talen was happy when the little ice mage had excepted his offer, he always found waiting in line was more tolerable with someone to talk to. The two of them made their way to passport office and waited in line. The line was made more entertaining for Talen because Bliss kept causing puddles of ice where she stood. She explained that she had been frozen for three years, and in that time her magic had continued to grow, so now she could hardly control her magic. When she said this, Talen just shrugged saying, "I'm sure that you will get it under control in no time."

It was finally their turn at the desk. Talen filled out the paperwork as quickly as he could, and after the woman behind the deck looked it over, she told Talen to stand in front of the camera as she took his picture. Talen stood their with a somewhat awkward smile, he was not used to getting his photo taken.

When it was all done Talen stood their and waited patiently for Bliss to finish getting her passport. When she had received hers, Talen said, "Well, it was good talking to you. I need to get back to my guild. Hope to see you again some time."

Post by Guest 22nd March 2014, 6:46 am

Bliss approached the counter with a smile after Talen had had his photo taken. Now that she'd seen what she had to do, she couldn't help but chuckle at how simple it was and yet she'd been afraid of doing this on her own. She approached the counter with a sweet smile. She filled out the forms, struggling for a moment on how to spell 'Eclipse' as it wasn't a word she'd spelled very often, before standing in front of the photographer. A flash and a few moments later she was handed her very own passport - her first one at that.

She turned to face Talen now, beaming up at him as he said his goodbyes. "It was good to meet you too! Thank you for the he-!" THUD! Someone had slipped one her ice as they approached the counter, bumping into her and knocking her to the ground. Talen's words popped into her head for just a brief second.

"I'm sure that you will get it under control in no time."

I hope so...

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 9:33 pm