Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD)

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) Empty Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD)

Post by Nero_ 9th March 2014, 9:30 am

Victoria was putting her small house in order that day. From all the mission doing and the fact that she seemed to spend a lot of time in the guild as well, she had completely ignored her house. She put her clothes for washing and her clothes and cleaning with a broom around, singing like there was no tomorrow, then laughing because of how silly she must look. But she never really thought that her day could go really bad just with the arrival of tha mailman.
    ''There is a box here for Miss Victoria Hunter!'' After she heard that, she let her broom down and went to the door. She greeted the mailman and took the box from his hand, thanking him. He told her goodbye and walked away.
    Victoria walked to her squeaky clean living room and sat on the sofa, taking a knife. She looked at the cursive letters on the box that said her name and then, the initials SM. No subject, no nothing. She arched her brow in curiosity and opened the box quickly, but cautiously. Inside, she was really surprised to find the personal diary of somebody called Samuel Martin and a Voice recorder lacrima. She twitched her head, trying to remember someone she knew whose's name was Samuel Martin, but she knew nobody with that name. A storm of questions appeared in her head, starting from who is Samuel Martin and ending in Why does she recieve this box. But what most bothered her and scared every bit of her is the fact that the recorder and the diary were covered in a big amount of blood. She held the knife closer, her breaths getting faster with each second. She opened the book, despite the bad feeling she had and began reading, her hands shaky.
    12 February, Day 647.
    Today was a fun day. Me and Mary went on a picnic near the forest and spent the whole day talking about meaningless things. It really was a blissful experience and since she didn't have any problems today we were able to forget about reality, even if for just a day.

So far so good, she thought. But, why did Samuel mention that Mary had problems? What problems did she have? Mental? Normal? She turned the page, calming down a bit.
    19 February, Day 654.
    It happened again. Mary collapsed again today and started mumbling about magical gates and how everything is going to be a nightmare. This is happening more and more often and I am getting really concerned now. No doctor knows what's wrong with her...

Decided, she has mental problems. But they didn't seem like paranoia or something like that, they seemed much more severe, as if something was possesing her or something like that.Victoria turned the page again, her eyes racing through the lines.
    25 February, Day 660.
    This is really getting out-of-hand! With each passing day Mary becomes more and more delirious. I don't know what to do any more. I've contacted every doctor and every mage I could find, but no one knows what's wrong with her. There has to be someone that can help...
    1 March, Day 664.
    This is my last hope. I contacted an exorcist who is said to be able to cure cases like Mary's. He's going to come tomorrow night. Maybe the end of this nightmare would finally come.
    Definetly. Mary had posession problems. This case was starting to scare Victoria even more. Why did she recieve this? How did Samuel know her name or location?
    2 March, Day 665.
    It's a little before midnight now. The priest is going to come any minute and put Mary's troubled mind to peace once again.
    3 March, Day 666.
    I... don't believe it. I remember last night... the purification ceremony... then something happened and I was sent flying, and Mary ran away towards the Spooky Forest. When I came to, the priest was lying on the ground with his heart gourged out. What on Earth happened last night? There's no time to waste, I know she's somewhere in the forest so I have to find her. I'll contact a couple friends from the Rune Knights and we'll set off to search for her. Please be okay, my love...

Victoria's breaths became faster and faster. She tried to calm down, but she was unable to. She turned the page, still thinking about the poor priest and the death he faced, and, without a doubth, the same death Samuel had faced as well. But there was no more written. Just ripped pages. She took the recorder and turned it on.
    Date- 4 March. Time- 1:43 PM.
    This is Lieutenant Jacob Lars, recording an audio log to document the investigation and search. I am assigned due to my expertise in the field of demonology. It seems that a woman has been possessed by an unknown type of entity, presumably a type of demon, and has escaped in the Spooky Forest. We are currently within the said forest ourselves, having a local guide us through. For some reason when we entered it a thick, almost unnatural, fog descended upon us but we were capable of navigating through the dense vegetation regardless. Currently we are standing in a forest clearing about 2 klicks north of the entrance. So far there's no sight of of neither hostiles nor the woman. It's unnaturally quiet. A bad omen."

"Date- 4 March. Time- 2:30 PM.
    This is Lieutenant Jacob Lars documenting the investigation and search for the possessed woman in the Spooky Forest. This is log number two. It's been nearly an hour since the previous log and we've spent the time delving further north into the forest. It's crazy here. Everywhere you look there are huge trees and if you look up there is nothing but branches and leaves. The vegetation on the higher levels of the forest is incredibly dense, so there barely is any light down on ground level. It almost feels like we're alone in another world with no way out, and that damn fog isn't helping either. All this is taking it's toll on the minds of the others.
    We're nearing another clearing. I guess we'll rest there for a while."

"Date- 4 March. Time- 2:45 PM.
    This is Lieutenant Jacob Lars documenting the investigation. This is audiolog number three. Things are not looking good. The others are getting seriously paranoid and I can't really blame them. This place plays with your mind in a very freaky way. A few minutes ago we continued moving deeper into the forest, following our course north. The guys are really getting worried now. They say that every now and then they see someone's silhouette in the distance, just beyond the fog, watching them. Observing their every move. I have yet to confirm the existence of this shadow, but if it is there then it might be the woman we were sent to find. Next time the silhouette makes an appearance we'll go after it."

"Date- 4 March. Time- 666:666 PM.
    *The sound of someone's ragged breath mixed with their crazed running could be heard for several minutes. After that the barely audible thud, as if someone being hit against a tree, interrupts the running*
    This is Leu*static*nt Jacob *pant* Lars. We *static*eed help! We...we got sep*static*ed and the *static* took us out *pant* one by one. It's b*static*n watching us all along! Tor*static*ring us while studying it's *pant* prey. It's close, *static* the only one left *static* coming f*static* me. *static* *static* *static* the time *static* thre *static* ourty-five

Victoria yelled as the record ended with a scream. She let the recorder down and remembered the last hour. 666:666. The number of the demon. This was sent to her and, nonchantly, it was going to haunt her. She quickly put the diary and recorder in the box and took them with her, along with the knife. She opened her house's door and closed it, really nervous. She needed help. Now. She ran to the house of the only person she knew that would help her without doubt, and, the only person's location that she knew. It was chilly outside, and she was only in shorts and a T-Shirt, but she didn't care. She only wished he was there. Iziel.
    She knocked on his door nerviously, her hand shaky.
    '' Iziel.... Please, open up.'' She said, her voice scared. She had the constant feeling something's watching her, and she wanted to go near someone right away-

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
     Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Iziel
    Iziel

Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) Empty Re: Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD)

Post by Iziel 9th March 2014, 10:15 pm

A scenery of everything around him burning in black, he was sitting amidst the burning buildings, he'd see his loved one's around him burn in black as well, and only his tears and his wide open red, blood lusting eyes shone under the deathly red moon. A disturbing image, a nightmare, and a very bad one at that too. Iziel opened his eyes, and spoke saying “A reminder eh?” Iziel spoke so in a feint tone, Iziel's  target of revenge is still out there enjoying his life, after turning Iziel's life to hell.

The young  slayer went to the toilet taking a small bath to freshen up. A maid entered his room bringing him his daily washed clothes, helped him wear them, he was then taken to the dinning table where he had his breakfast, he asked the maids about their well being, and so they informed him by cheerful replies that made him smile, and in that same moment, the sound of panicked knocking on the mansion's door tore through their ears, and so one of the maids headed towards the door, and let someone enter, and there she stood, it was Victoria, the maid spoke “May I help you with something master?” Iziel spoke in a feint tone “No, you're dismissed, thanks for everything.” he stood up and greeted the panicking Victoria, and he wasted not a minute, and in an attempt to calm her down, he placed his hands on her shoulder, and spoke “Calm down, Victoria. What happened?” It seems she's holding a box of some sort, he still maintained eye contact as her breathing calmed down. What was troubling his friend he asked himself, not really having an idea, but for sure it was something related to the box. The young boy took her towards the sofa letting her sit down, and sits next to her, looking at her, she was truly afraid, what would make her so afraid...Someone.....Made....His.....Friend.....Cry....And so, someone. Will die.

The young boy was easily enraged if any harm, mental or physical, comes the way of his loved one's; this was perhaps caused from his past experience, he held his loved ones/friends preciously to his heart, they were his treasure. No one, and definitely not Iziel, likes harm to come his treasure's way. And so his day began, apparently; it is going to be a long day.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) Sasuke_render_by_akatsukisasuke1102-d4us798

Do you see, Guest? Suffering defines us.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) Empty Re: Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD)

Post by Nero_ 10th March 2014, 6:39 am

The door opened to reveal a woman. Victoria immediately backed away, thinking she must have interrupted something, but then she noticed the maiden outfit.
    '' [color=#ff9900]How can I help you, Miss?'' She asked. She had a sweet voice, but there was a obedient tone in it.
    '' I'm sorry to come here with no previous advice. Can I see Iziel?'' She asked, putting her hands around her shoulders, suddenly feeling the cold much more severe. The maiden stepped away, letting her enter. Victoria took the box cautiously and entered in the mansion. Man, it was huge! She could easily get lost in it. The maiden told Victoria to follow her and led her to Iziel. His hair was wet, so she assumed he just got out of the bath. He dismissed the maiden and looked at the box. He told Victoria to calm down and led her to the sofa. She sat down and took a deep breath.
    '' Sorry about this, Iziel. Coming here so suddenly... However, I need your help. This box arrived this morning at my house. As you can see, it has only my name written on it and the initials SM. I opened it and found this.'' She showed him the bloodcovered recorder and diary. '' It's someone called Samuel Martin's, but I do not know him. The problem is that, apart that both recorder and diary are disturbing, what is written and recorded is the double of disturbing. '' She handed Iziel the diary and recorder and let him listen and read them both. '' I'm in a serious problem here. Whoever or whtever send this to me, it knows who I am and where I live. It could begin haunting me.''
    SHe finished the story with a sigh. She was scared. She didn't want to end up like those Rune Knights. Man, if the Rune Knights ended in such a horrible death, how would she end?! She is weaker than them. She took her hair and combed it silently with a grim look on the face, waiting for Iziel's reaction.

Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Iziel
    Iziel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Iziel 11th March 2014, 2:20 am

As he stopped reading he spoke suspiciously “The spooky forest eh?” His tone was a suspicious one, no, no one would haunt Victoria for no reason...usually, corrupts, or possessed sorcerers seek out vengeance from those that commit the same sin with the simplicity aside. But no, these were sent to her in hopes of the puzzle being solved, in other words,  someone  wants Victoria to solve, a one: the mystery, two:  the crime...Or someone wants us to simply kill or save the beast, or the rune knights.

Iziel spoke in a calm tone again and informed Victoria of what they need to do as  he stood up lending her his hand to stand up, he spoke to the beautiful girl saying: “We must head to the spooky forest, and unravel this mystery, don't worry, I'll be with you”he ended his sentence with a smile.

After minute of walking, they reached the spooky forest, Iziel, while he calmly took his steps began feeling uneasy, which slightly troubled him. And as it's named, it seems to truly be spooky, at least it lives up to its name, Iziel held Victoria's hand in order to make her feel safe, but would still have his guard up, in order to protect her, and himself should anything pop up.

And so they continued to calmly go deeper in, into the forest.

Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) Sasuke_render_by_akatsukisasuke1102-d4us798

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 11th March 2014, 10:05 am

There was certainly something different in this forest this time. The last time Victoria came, the Forest seemed to rather just randomly throw monsters at you and try to kill you, but this time, the atmosphere was oddly calm, and there was this feeling as if something is watching you, waiting to get you. As even the slightes noise was heard, Victoria's hand would automatically shoot to get her scythe, hanging on her shoulder, or to Leo's Key, in her pocket. Iziel had taken her hand, making her feel a bit safer. She had managed to calm down and had adopted a neutral face, walthough that on the inside, she was trembling. It was still in the morning: The train ride hadn't taken Iziel and Victoria a lot of time. She sighed and looked around her. The trees had gotten more than before, but this wasn't the thing that troubled her. She knew that somewhere between the bushes, Mary was hidden, studying both hers and Iziel's attitude and fears so she could take control over them and kill them with ease. It was a game, a game like those in which one runs and tries to catch the others. If they touch you, you run. Well, it was the same. Mary was the one running, sneaking around, following every movement of the two new players. And Victoria and Iziel would lose their lifes if they were caught. This made Victoria shiver even more. The game she used to play as a child was getting to a darker meaning. She heard something in the distance and was pretty sure it wasn't the wind.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th March 2014, 10:05 am

The member 'IzzyxD' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
     Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) NormalMonster
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 12th March 2014, 10:21 am

With no previous advice, a tree fell in front of the two mages. Thanks god, both of them were quick enough to jump away before the tree hit them. A slight cloud of dust lifted, making Victoria cough. She got on her feet, cleaning the dust away from her clothes and arrnaging her things. She moved slowlt and cauteously to the place where the tree stood, examinating it. She waited for the dust to come off and gasped as she saw what was in frot of her. The tree was no older than ten years, and it seemed to be in a perfect state. Yet, it had fallen. It didn't have any cuts or anything by the kind. Victoria stretched out her hand to touch it. Really young. She averted her eyes towards the place where the tree used to be and caught her breath. It seemed as if someone had intentionally and forcefully knocked it down. Someone with a force uncompared to the human. There were no footprints around the tree, strange thing, because it was muddy and there should be some footprints around. Okay, this atleast left the possibility of a human causing this as impossible.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th March 2014, 10:21 am

#1 'Monster Dice' :
     Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) NormalMonster  Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) NormalMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Monster Dice' :
     Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) WeakMonster  Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) StrongMonster
    Iziel
    Iziel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Iziel 13th March 2014, 9:00 am

Disturbing noises filled his ears, what was this, he didn't know, and as he turned to look at the girl behind him, he'd find nothing, Iziel looked for her but found nothing, the boy ran through the fores looking for her, the disturbing noises still there, he looked around hoping to find the girl, but no can do nothing was in sight, Iziel began feeling the creeping of another being, this sent cold chills down his spine, Iziel glared, his fear would turn into rage this rage triggered his rash actions.

The young boy slid into a battle stance, he would glare into the mist filling the air would cold red eyes he inherited from his clan, Iziel would eye the place hoping to find the cause of such rash emotions that may gain control over him, and so the young boy would run with full speed ahead hoping to find the lost girl, but no matter where he looked all he could see is this mist, filled with the stench of death, and all he could feel is this deadly cold feeling, he felt as if he was a corpse, along with the stupidly creepy noises, they made the perfect combination.

Iziel
    Iziel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Iziel 13th March 2014, 9:11 am

NOISES:

Iziel's eyes never wavered, they kept piercing through the mist of the unknown, Iziel was not one to simply feel this great amount of fear, his cold red eyes would shine and he would not resist this disturbing sensation, and these disturbing sounds anymore, the young slayer would begin charging himself with a vast amount of electricity, his fear automatically transforms into anger, this was how he was, ever since he was a young child, the young slayer steadily, he began punching randomly with anger, his fists charged with lightning. The black haired boy felt calm for mere minutes, this allowed him to take his breath and calm down, but still an uneasy feeling kept him at bay, he was worried about the girl, where did she go.........

He also had his enemy to worry about he ran around looking for where it might have gotten, Iziel's temper slowly eased up, and began calmly searching for the girl..

Again the frigid feeling caused from fear caused from the noises, and the strange movement haunted him, Iziel would attack whatever he felt was in range

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 13th March 2014, 10:32 am

Victoria got up from her crouching position and sighed, tired. She tied her hair in a ponytail and turned around. '' Hey, Iziel, are y- Wait, what?'' He was not there anymore. It was like he had vanished in the fog that had misteriously appeared around the forest. The ice mage felt chills slowly going down her spine. She rose her hands slowly and took off her scythe from her back, holding it close, ready to attack. She looked around, focused. Her main objectives right now were to find her job partner and stay alive. She got away from the tree and began looking around. She heard a loud laughter behind her and turned around. Nobody was there. The forest was again playing her mind nasty tricks. She sighed and continued walking, determination in her eyes. Soon, without anyone across her, a rock was thrown at her. Victoria quickly made an ice shield that, surprisingly, was able to hold on the impact. Vicoria looked in front of her, again trying to find the figure that threw her the rock and, most possibly, knocked the tree down. But there was nobody. She walked in front of the shield and began her way, while calling Iziel's name out several times, hoping he was around. But he was nowhere to be seen. She was getting a bit nervous with all of this loneliness. But she was certainly frightenet. She could feel eyes on her all the time, and whenever she turned, she saw nobody. The feeling was awful, making her awfully desoriented, and making her steps clumsy. She was asking herself what in the name of hell was going on since, before exactly a minute, she was able to hold her sctyhe perfectly and now, all out of the blue, she was feeling uneasy and unable to fight. Was this produced by the eyes she felt on her back?

Iziel
    Iziel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Iziel 16th March 2014, 1:44 am

The voices continued to haunt him, Iziel would also be frightened to no extent from the crippling fear the black figure crept at him with, Its eyes would shine amidst the heavy mist, Iziel would run towards it, angry with how fearful it made him, the voice would continue wrecking his brains as well too. Iziel would throw punches and kicks all over.

“How dare you, try and instill this fear in me?” pulling the trigger of the thunder god slayer was a reckless move, as he ran and destroyed all that is in his sight, Iziel then calmed down and started rushing once again, but this time he was off to look for his friend. The creeping voices were far gone, but the eyes glaring from beyond he mist remained glaring at the slayer, still sending the freezing cold chils down his spine, but still, he resisted the fear, and started calling out“Victoria....Victoria” hoping to find his only friend and protect her from harm's way.

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 16th March 2014, 3:02 am

This was bad. Victoria had been looking for Iziel for hours, and she had walked around pretty much the whole perimeter of the forest, and still, no sight of him. She could hear the forest getting destructed a bit, and she had ran that way, but nobody was there. Overtaken by fear, she sat on the ground, never letting down her scythe, and began thinking of possible ways out. Or more rather, of possible ways to get to Iziel. It was clear that, whatever was following them, it was using the same tecnique with them like with the Rune Knights: Dividie and rule. Then it hit her. Leaving messages around. She looked around, searching for something like a stake, and found a sharp piece of wood. She took it and craved a message in the ground.
    Iziel, if you read this, come to the nearest meadow.
    That said, she tried to remember where the meadow was and began running towards the place where she thought it was. With just a little luck, she would find it. Just a little luck. And with just some more luck, Iziel would see the message and go towards the meadow as well. She hoped that, the feeling of uneasiness and being followed would wear off as soon as she reached the meadow.

Iziel
    Iziel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Iziel 21st March 2014, 2:48 am

He glared around as he paced the distance he saw before him, intimidation pierced his heart, and still do. Iziel continued to punch on everything that was around him with lightning enhanced fists, he hated feeling fear...To him it was a sign of weakness , he hated weakness, especially if he was the one who had it.

As he was fighting his way through the forest, he would feel himself step on something, Iziel calmed down, and bent his waist reaching out to it, grabbing it with his hands, and bringing it close to his eyes to read it. And this...It must've been his partner, she seems to be waiting at a nearby meadow, Iziel lowered his head, he failed to be the one to save her, but still, at least he'll stick by the side of his dear friend, he would never let anyone harm her,and so he went to where she should be, and his reached the place he ran towards her giving her a hug to calm her sadness as he whispered: “I am very, very sorry. I'll never let you go again..” he apologized sincerely for his fault, and held her hand once again as he looked around, it's time to solve this riddling mystery.

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 21st March 2014, 6:32 am

Soon enough, Victoria saw Iziel's figure coming towards her. A smile of relief drew on her face, as he reached her and she was able to see him safe and still in one peace. Not that she'd expect less, of course. He pulled her in a tight hug and she smiled against his chest. Feeling a person's warmth near her was something certainly better than feeling the cold, scary air of the forest. He took her hand. The meadow was desert, and the only movement around was the flowers bending over the wind's force. It was beautiful, but also dreadful. It looked ghostly, and you had the feeling that because of the fog, a girl in a bloody dress, bloody hands and a psychopath smile would jump at you in any moment. Victoria took a deep breath and looked around. The feeling of being watched never went away, but she didn't feel like losing her mind anymore. She was still paranoid, but not as much as when she was alone. Her heartbeat ceased to a normal one and she looked at the forest once again with a spark in her eyes.
    ''Where are we heading off to?'' She asked, her eyes looking at every possible direction. '' We still have to find out what happened to the Rune Knights. I suggest we go over there.'' She pointed to the path behind them, some of the little paths she hadn't checked.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st March 2014, 6:32 am

'Monster Dice' :
     Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) WeakMonster
    Iziel
    Iziel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Iziel 24th March 2014, 4:29 pm

She was safe, thankfully. Iziel carried the weight of weakness on his back thanks to his inability which destroyed his past, and fora long time he hated himself for it, he despises weakness, for he suffered because of it, unlike the members of his clan he was not interested in magic, he hid his talent in magic in order  to not get his sister down, after all her dream was to be the strongest, and while it was, showing his power is far more greater than hers...He feared saddening her. And so he picked something else, he became a slacker that was only interested in arts, he mastered multiple arts, and enjoyed preforming them without holding back a tiny bit for the sake of others, and by time his skills went dull, and so did his power, and no matter how much  power he had it was nothing close to now, instead of growing stronger he decided to become an artist, and what did that lead to; nothing good. If he had failed to protect his friend, it would then sadden him greatly, being so weak that he couldn't protect his very first friend.

As she spoke to him, he would analyze the situation and look around, and so he'd reply:“We must find the beast that demolished the ruin knights, I saw something with glittering red eyes beyond the mist while we were separated, it's most likely that girl from the diary, the one who began experiencing weird things that she did, turned into a monster, the monster ravaged the knights, and the one who sent you this.....I'll keep this to myself as I am not sure...Anyway, we should look around some more.”

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 26th March 2014, 10:21 am

The air around was getting more and more tense. Victoria could feel they were getting near the monster. Or it had decided to stop playing with them and finally decided to kill them. But Victoria wouldn't leave that. She wouldn't die. The path around them was cleaned up, no leaves, no fog. It almost seemed peaceful. If not for the creepy laughs and resonating on the backgrownd. Victoria was getting used to this. Spending some time in this atmosphere and all had turned her a bit more resistant to fear. Her grip on Armageddon was still tight, but it was normal, since she was awaiting a giant psychopath girl to plunge at her in any moment.
    Then she dropped her scythe and gasped. A body. A body was lying in front of them. It was a body of a Rune Knight. She covered her mouth with her hands and quickly crouched, taking her scythe. This was bad. Really, really bad. She walked over to the body and looked at it closely, still trembling. It had a big cut in the stomach. She went far away, scared from what she just saw. Were she and Iziel going to end up like this?

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th March 2014, 10:21 am

'Monster Dice' :
     Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) WeakMonster  Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) WeakMonster  Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) WeakMonster  Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) NormalMonster  Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) NormalMonster  Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) NormalMonster
    Iziel
    Iziel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Iziel 29th March 2014, 5:56 pm

Things were getting thrown at him, the strange voices returned, he was still walking and searching for the strange beastly calamity that destroyed those ruin knights, Iziel kept looking around, and searching, investigating every little detail, not letting the slightest bit of evidence slip by his foot, the stench of death, faded not, the fog, dissipated not, and the deadly feel of the spooky forest annihilated the two partners into silence, cold deadly silence, still they were far from close to the answer, the beastly eyes faded, but something's hinting to Iziel. . .

Death draws near. . .

Iziel had his guard up the whole time, he didn't let the slightest bit of anything trip his concentration, but his attention was divided to two; his surroundings and his partner, she whom he was holding hands with, Iziel continued to walk around and replied to her words accordingly, with a gentle tone, where would that beast be hiding, Iziel would eye the areas they pass through thoroughly but unfortunately their luck was as big as an insect's eye, small, and nearly nonexistent.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 29th March 2014, 5:56 pm

The member 'Iziel' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
     Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) NormalMonster  Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) WeakMonster  Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) NormalMonster
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 30th March 2014, 3:56 am

The disturbing sounds and the feeling of dread around Victoria and Iziel never ceased. She put her hands on her shoulders, trying to calm herself down. Her eyes showed fear and determination, her eyes were wandering around, trying to figure out a way to stop this madness and find this woman and end this all. If she was going to die, she wanted it to be quick and now. She wanted this mental torture to stop before she became paranoiac. But, she believed, she was already a paranoiac. She became a paranoiac ever since she recieved the damn box. Hr scythe was hanging on her back, which she believed was a bad idea, but, then again, there was nothing around, yet. If she needed it, she would be fast enough to take it out, she believed. Or maybe she wouldn't be, she didn't have the slightest idea. The boss had to appear so she could comprove it.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 30th March 2014, 3:56 am

'Monster Dice' :
     Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) WeakMonster  Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) WeakMonster  Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) NormalMonster  Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) NormalMonster  Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) WeakMonster  Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) NormalMonster
    Iziel
    Iziel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Iziel 30th March 2014, 5:02 am

She. . .

She held fear, worry, and perhaps regret to coming to this forest, she held her shoulders to calm herself down, Iziel didn't think of anything to calm her down but one thing: “Victoria, shake the fear off. You won't die, I assure you. .  .” He spoke so with a gentle confident voice, he would speak with determination and with fire in his eyes once again saying “I promise you. . .” He calmed her, but he, his head was ringing 'disturbed' by the noises and how thy had to fight a hidden enemy that keeps throwing object towards them. Iziel had his worries, but had his guard up, he would hear the sounds of wood cracking and immediately act to the situation based on his hearing, so far they've been targeted by object thrown at them, he immediately glance above his head to find what he had been expecting. . .A tree falling, at who? Who else. The both of them.

Reaction. . .

He immediately took his friend from her waist and took with a backwards jump, with an incredibly high speed, the speed of a thunder god slayer, he would reassure “Did I now tell you, I will protect you, so rest assured. . ” The tree would fall from the left, but luckily Iziel anticipated that firsthand, which allowed him to decide which direction to jump. Easily, he never reacted with his eyes alone, he reacted with his ears, he heard the noise from a left direction, confirmed it with his eyes, and took action. . .

Endlessly

They continued walking and walking, he would save his friend once again, should anything such as what just occurred, occur again. He would speak to her calmly “Let's break the ice. . .Tell me about yourself.”

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 30th March 2014, 5:02 am

The member 'Iziel' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
     Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) NormalMonster  Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) WeakMonster  Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) NormalMonster  Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) NormalMonster  Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) NormalMonster  Job: The Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning (Iziel and IzzyxD) WeakMonster

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:22 pm