Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Starry Skies with a Chance of Snow (Bliss)

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Starry Skies with a Chance of Snow (Bliss) Empty Starry Skies with a Chance of Snow (Bliss)

Post by Aria Beleren 7th March 2014, 7:40 am

Kyll began to pack up her items from her room. She put her gloves on and then made a fist when she pulled the wrist cuffs. She pulled on her boots then tapped her shoes to the ground to make sure they were in place correctly. She smiled happily as she grabbed her father's journal and stuffed it in her special obi. She opened the door and walked down the halls. She had put her hair in the covered pony tail that she was so used to. So when she walked the long black single unit of hair would sway back and forth as she walked down the stairs. Suddenly she stopped for a moment. She was just planning on leaving a note for the guild that she would be back. Kyll was off to go get her passport. She had notified Zenshin that she would like his company with her. Mainly because of the dangers she felt that lurked ahead. However, he sent her a message back that he was sending his Paragon instead. Kyll's thoughts were interrupted. She heard her tea kettle whistling. That's not right... Kyll thought. She swiftly made her way down to the kitchen.

Too explain how Kyll could hear her tea kettle from that distance, is a mystery. Kyll had a sixth sense when ever someone touched her kitchen. She would yell at everyone who come into her work area because most of the time they didn't know what they were doing or they were eating her utensils that she cooked with. Kyll walked through the tavern over to the kitchen. She opened to the door to find that there actually WAS someone in kitchen. Kyll raised and eyebrow and walked in silently hiding any sense of her aura to a low rank mage. She then watched as the person was having issues trying to find the tea leaves. "I manage the tea leaves," Kyll said finally. "They're in a puzzle box a friend from Bosco gave me...." Kyll said pointing to the cabinet that held the box.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:

Starry Skies with a Chance of Snow (Bliss) Empty Re: Starry Skies with a Chance of Snow (Bliss)

Post by Guest 7th March 2014, 7:58 am

Bliss had been restless the whole day. It had been only a couple of days since she'd been revived from her frozen state and she was still adjusting to her new life and her new environment. As if this weren't enough, she also had an insane amount of magical power flowing through her that certainly wasn't there before she was frozen; power that she couldn't control. She'd already caused her bedroom window to frost over more than usual, she'd caused people to slip if they walked behind her as spots of ice were made beneath her feet, and she'd even accidentally frozen a guys fingers to his guitar. Thankfully he was nicer than his initial expression gave off though, and he was understanding of what the young maiden was going through. Now here she was, in the kitchen despite being warned away from it. She needed something to calm her, something that was normal in this chaotic twister she now called her life. She needed hot chocolate!

Unfortunately no matter where she looked, she couldn't find the hot chocolate ANYWHERE. She fumbled around the lower shelves to no avail. She had just climbed onto the sideboard and opened the cupboard when a voice caught her completely off-guard. "I manage the tea leaves. They're in a puzzle box a friend from Bosco gave me."

"MEEEEP!" Bliss crashed to the floor, pulling down various pots and pans in the process as she fumbled for anything that would stop her descent, failing on all accounts. "Pu-chuuuu...." she whined as she sat up, rubbing the back of her head before looking up at the figure who had spoken, small tears forming in her eyes. "I'm sorry Kyll-san...I-I just wanted..." she began, before looking down at where she was sat. Ice had begun to creep along the floor from where she'd landed. "...it's not fair..."
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Starry Skies with a Chance of Snow (Bliss) Empty Re: Starry Skies with a Chance of Snow (Bliss)

Post by Aria Beleren 7th March 2014, 8:37 am

Kyll giggled warmly and walked over to Bliss. Kyll actually felt like she had something in common with one of the members of her guild. After exhausting her magic, then waking up from her second coma, Kyll's room was wrecked from her inability to control her boost from B rank to S rank. In fact there was a shortage of plates and cups from when Kyll was trying to was the dishes. Kyll picked her up and then placed bliss out of the way of the ice. She then zoomed around cleaning up the mess. Kyll opened a cabinet up. The closed eyes mage looked at her puzzle box and placed it in front of Bliss. She then pulled out a couple mugs. "I have the perfect instant hot chocolate for you then." She opened her eyes slightly revealing the glowing green irises. "First, I would like to show you how to open this box up so that while I'm out you can help yourself." Kyll poured the boiling water into both mugs then walked over to the box. She rubbed the top of the box to the left and a magic circle appeared. She touched a circle on the top, then to the left, then the right. A star appeared and she tapped the top of the star and it started spinning. "The secret is to count to three in your mind." She counted to three and then pressed the center of the circle. The star disappeared forming a key. She put the key into the box and opened it revealing all sorts of dry powders for hot chocolate and dry tea leaves. Kyll placed a packet of foreign hot chocolate powder into the mug and stirred it with a spoon. She then put a bag of tea into her mug.

"So, Bliss..." Kyll smiled and sat down at the mini table in the kitchen and put an elbow on the surface. She leaned on her hand and smiled warmly. "I was checking up on you while you were recovering. Your room had a lot in common with mine. Only... cold." Kyll giggled and played with the tea bag in her mug. "I guess speaking from experience, I had to learn a lot in order to control just the new raw strength I had. I mean I woke up, my bed was broken, there were holes in the walls, and I couldn't put anything in my hands or I would break them. I had taken three doors off the hinges. Waking up with that feeling of new power is great and all, but being unable to control it makes you feel well.. hopeless."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:

Post by Guest 7th March 2014, 11:26 am

Kyll seemed to be nicer than Bliss had expected. She'd been warned not to enter the kitchen, warned that Kyll was terrifying if she caught anybody in her kitchen. Yet it seemed the stories were false, or at least when it concerned Bliss. The young ice mage watched Kyll closely as she revealed how to open the puzzle box, her face lighting up in awe as it opened to reveal the contents. "Waaaooooow!" She wiped her eyes dry, before looking up at the guild ace as she made the drinks. It was nothing fascinating and certainly nothing that Bliss couldn't have done herself, but the fact that someone was doing this for her when she'd caused nothing but trouble in her short time here left Bliss feeling more welcome now than she had done a few moments before.

As the drinks were set in front of her and Kyll made herself comfortable, the older mage revealed that she'd checked up on Bliss, before explaining that she too had recently had a large surge in power that she'd been unable to control. Whilst Bliss' were more troublesome, Kyll's had been considerably more destructive. "Waking up with that feeling of new power is great and all, but being unable to control it makes you feel well.. hopeless."

Bliss drank some of her hot chocolate, humming happily as it went down. This wasn't bad at all! However, there was one thing bothering the girl as she put her mug down. "Kyll-san...your power...it was given to you by someone you trusted. Someone who is here to help you control it. But...I don't know where my dad is. I don't know how I got this power. I don't understand at all. The only thing that has gone right was my arrival here..."

She sipped some more hot chocolate before sighing. "...although I'm three years late...and I've still not met the man who my dad was supposed to meet here...I don't even know his name." she continued, he voice feeling rather small again. Her ocean blue eyes looked up at her elder with a nervous smile. "Can you help me to find answers? Please?"
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 7th March 2014, 11:59 am

[play Kyll's theme]

Kyll looked at Bliss as she spoke. That was true. Her power was given to her by her master and new mentor. However, she had to die to actually get it. Kyll smiled and looked back at her mug taking a sip of the fragrant tea. "Who your father was supposed to meet. Hmm..." Kyll thought of any leads for the little mage. Then it hit her. Most people who come here meet Zeno. "Have you thought about meeting our guild master, Master Zeno Sombras? He's usually the first person we go to when we come here. My mentor Einrich Flandre sent me here." Kyll smiled. "After I proved to be too much for him and the rest of his guild, he recommended that I come here. Mainly because I had to figure out which road I needed to take." She sipped again and looked at her. "He would rather I give light to the world and introduced me to his friend and my new master." The mage with the closed eyes smiled warmly at the young mage. "Almost everyone comes here and they meet Zeno. Looking for answers. Looking for help. Just a forewarning. Zeno's answers will lead you to question yourself. He doesn't lay everything out on the table like his cards do sometimes." Kyll had only had one fortune told by Zeno. Kyll smiled and something hit her. A thought. Probably not a bad idea. She would ask after any more questions she heard from Bliss. "Is there anything you would like to know about our guild?"

Themes:

Post by Guest 10th March 2014, 6:21 am

"Zeno..." Bliss held her mug in her hands tightly and her expression changed to one of serious thought as she ran the name over in her head, trying to remember if this was the name that her father had mentioned. Unfortunately she'd been so excited just to meet new people at the time that she hadn't really paid attention to much of what her father had been saying. The harder she thought, the more ice would attempt to creep up the mug, only to melt within seconds due to the hot liquid contained within it. "Ze...No..." She lifted the mug to her lips, drinking the hot chocolate as her eyes and expression remained completely unchanged, a feat only a child could pull off to this level of success.

As she lowered the mug she was snapped from her trance. Had Kyll-san been talking this whole time?! Her attention span (or lack thereof) had struck again! Bliss placed the mug on the table in front of her in an attempt to prevent herself from being distracted as Kyll asked her a question; was there anything else she wanted to know? She mulled the question over, then nodded slowly. "I...I want to work. I want to do jobs and earn money and...and my my dad proud. Only...my magic...I need to control it. And there's jobs I can't do on my own...so...what do I do Kyll-san?" Her ocean blue eyes looked up at Kyll pleadingly. She didn't want to be stuck here for long periods of time. She wanted to get out there and start doing work. Maybe through doing that she could find answers on what happened to her father as well.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 10th March 2014, 12:24 pm

Kyll smiled as she nodded to Bliss. She was impressed that she wanted to keep the guild running and bring in some cash for herself. She finally looked in the tavern to the job board. "We can go on a job soon enough. I have to go to Rose Garden again. This time to get my passport so that I can go out to Midi to visit my family roots. I also have a few things to request of our guild to do when I get back to train up my team." Kyll sipped her mug then finished it up. "I'm certain these little favors I have will help out with controlling your bit of ice magic too. Until then you can always go out on jobs with other guilds and our team members." Kyll stopped for a minute and thought what to say next. She forgot to mention that she had wanted to put Bliss in Noble Novella. "Oh yes, Noble Novella. My team of trainee mages. I take them out on missions. I'm not a micromanager. I want each mage to understand virtues and valor. I also wish for them to understand their magic more. So when we go out on jobs, I let one of the members take the lead." Kyll walked over to the sink and placed the mug in the sink. "We watch each other's backs and make sure everyone is going to be okay. So you'll be in good hands on that team. If there is ever an issue, we try to let one of our members know what is going on."

Kyll grabbed her travel bag from a cupboard and strapped it on. The bag was a wooden box that carried all of her items for cooking in it. After all she was traveling to Rose Garden by foot. "I have to meet a close friend in Rose Garden, but I will be back." She stopped and tapped her boot to the ground and looked at Bliss. "Hey Bliss, do me a favor if I don't come back in about a week's time. I know Akryn, our teammate will be concerned too, would you and Akryn tell Zeno that something is wrong?" She put a hand up by her cheek as if she was keeping someone from reading her lips. "I'm not supposed to leave out of here alone, but I need to get this paper work done. I'm not going to be alone, I will be meeting up with Zenshin from Sabertooth there. So everything is fine as far me breaking any rules set before me goes."

Themes:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 12:49 pm