Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Adopting Your Cooler Half

Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Adopting Your Cooler Half Empty Adopting Your Cooler Half

Post by Zeno 5th March 2014, 8:10 am

For the first time since his battle with Warden, Zeno stepped into the arcane realm to revel in its energies. He truly need it. After using Arcana Force, Zeno's body starts to crave it. It yearns for the power, the adrenaline, the magic... it would always lead to a long period of withdrawal. His natural biorythmic clock was completely disorientated, his body was craving for a substance it didn't understand, hallucinations were not uncommon either, the list could go on. It was horrible.

Though for a brief moment, as long as the arcane lords allowed him to reside in their realm, Zeno could breathe deeply without having the urge to puke, without having the feeling that his eyeballs would pop out. He healed faster in here, and that feeling distracted him from most ailments caused by this arcane hangover.

You... have done well. You may reside in this realm for as long as you desire until your body is healed. The Arcane... also has an additional reward for your services...

Zeno was immediately alarmed. This was not in the nature of the arcane lords at all. Allowing him to stay inside the arcane realm was nothing new, it was the least they could do, but they would never do more... would they?

For some reason, Zeno became a tiny bit nervous.
    The way he... they... it?.. said it... What is on going on?

A long time ago, when you first felt the true arcana power become one with your soul and your magic. When you were cleansed of your corruption and began your journey of atonement... You... left something behind. Something that now has taken form... Something that we now return to you... where it belongs...

The Voice of the Arcane echoed through the realm. If Zeno didn't know better, he would say the arcane lords sounded nervous themselves.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Adopting Your Cooler Half Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Geno
    Geno

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Mentor : Me, Myself and I and the Mother♥♪!?ers that I came with!
    Experience : 6250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Fool's Arcana
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Adopting Your Cooler Half Empty Re: Adopting Your Cooler Half

Post by Geno 5th March 2014, 8:33 am

Out of the blue, a wisp of arcane energy emerged from the "horizon" of chaotic energy that made up the arcane realm. The wisp came to a screeching halt in front of Zeno and began to speak.

"Ah, lookie at what we have here..."

The wisp inched close to Zeno before exclaiming.

"DEAR OLD DAD!"

DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUN!!! WHAT A SHOCKING REVELATION!

"Did you hear that?"

Zeno had heard nothing other than the wisp talking, was the wisp asking if Zeno was listening? It didn't seem like that was what he meant...

"Moving on I was born from a piece of your soul that got mixed with the blah blah blah blah. And now here I am. I've been causing too much trouble over here so the big guys are kicking me out and they say I'm your problem. I don't care much that I'm getting kicked out tho' cause there ain't much to do over here except mess with the lords but they're always being all wise and stoic and boring. PFFFT. Who cares?! TAKE ME WHERE DA' ACTION IS POPS!"

During all of this speech the wisp has been speeding all around Zeno, occasionally teleporting around seemingly at random. Whatever he was, he seemed incredibly restless, it was a wonder that the Arcane Lords didn't pass him off before now.

Last edited by Geno on 6th March 2014, 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 5th March 2014, 11:44 pm

For the first time in an entire decade, Zeno cringed.

"What is this?.. You cannot be serious!" Zeno shouted at what would be the sky. With a huge frown he stared at the wisp. He could not believe this was real.

You will take this thing with you to your world... It is your responsibility.

"My respons-," Zeno laughed out of nervosity, "You were the ones who required a part of my soul in return for redemption! I am not to blame for what you allowed to manifest as a result!" He yelled. A vain popped up from his right temple.

It had been ages since Zeno had an emotional outburst like this. The arcane lords had instantly put him so far out of his comfort zone, which was quite the achievement, he simply had no idea how to deal with this.

You only have yourself to blame for your actions and the results they yield. This soul fragment belongs to you, even in its current form.

Zeno cussed out of frustration. He took deep breaths while his clenched jaws were about to smash his teeth apart.

A full minute later he had regained his calmness.

"Does this thing even have a name?"

The arcane hangover was definitely back... with a vengeance.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Geno
    Geno

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Geno 6th March 2014, 11:08 am

"Does this thing even have a name?"

He did have a name but he was pretty sure humans could never even pronounce it. That and the Arcane Lords named him and they're not known for fulfilling their awesomeness quota, so his name needed some repairs anyway. This was his perfect chance to upgrade himself.

"My name is ♥♪!? but that's my slave name that these Arcane Dorks gave me. I'm gonna go ahead and name myself... hmm..."

OH! MAN WE SHOULD CALL OURSELF BIFF BEASTLY! THAT'S A BADASS NAME!

Nah, Biff Beastly is lame dude. We should totally go with Lance Tankman. Cmon, it just rolls off the tongue. Lance. Tankman. Awesome.

"Lance Tankman? You really think that's a better name than Biff Beastly? Jeez. you both have horrible taste."

Zeno couldn't tell as ♥♪!? was a wisp of arcane energy but ♥♪!? was looking right at him.

"Ok, Geno. My name is gonna be Geno."

WOW! GENO, THAT'S A WAY BETTER NAME...
    Wow. Geno, that's a way better name...

"Shut up it IS a cool name! Ok, you ready to head out? I've been kept up to date on your exploits from the lords. You're always in the middle of the big stuff. I'm ready to smash some heads. I want the glory and no one is gonna get in my way! Everyone is gonna know the name Geno!"

Theme Music:

Adopting Your Cooler Half Aa9HcbG
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 7th March 2014, 10:14 pm

Zeno blinked twice.
    "Geno... really?" he sighed.

This was a discussion he was not going to win. The arcane lords would always get their way. If he didn't take Geno with him now, they would just unleash the being onto the world and whatever mess it would create would be Zeno's to clean up anyway. He might as well attempt to minimize the damage.

Zeno looked up, as if staring the arcane lords right in the eyes.
    "Whatever catastrophe this leads to, I won't be held accountable. From now, this thing has a responsibility of its own." He said calmly before looking back at the wisp.

"As soon as we get to my world, we are going to discuss some groundrules."

Geno
    Geno

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Geno 8th March 2014, 1:06 am

"Woah talk about being a killjoy, we're not even there yet and you're already trying to tie me down?"

DUDE'S TOTALLY KILLING OUR JOY!

Totally.

"Totally. You can't tell me what to do man, I don't even see why you're supposed to be the boss of me. You apparently don't even want me around, hows about I just split the second we get to the human world. I'll find my own way, I've spent my whole life so far fending off elementals and arcane horrors and the like. I can definitely handle whatever comes my way in the realm of mortals."

The wisp began to make a series of high pitch noises but the pattern they formed made it easy for Zeno to tell that the wisp was laughing. OOC: Geno's Wisp Laugh

Theme Music:

Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 9th March 2014, 2:20 am

Zeno stared coldly at the wisp. He recognized his former self in it somehow and it frustrated him.
    He had traveled so far, had achieved so much only to find himself staring at a reflection of his darker days. He did not see the evil, just the child-mentality, selfishness and disregard for everything he did not care about. All of that within a few minutes. Unbelievable.

That will not be possible, ♥♪!?.. Your souls are intertwined, but Zeno's soul is dominant. In the arcane realm you are capable of traveling as far as you please. In the mortal realm, you can only travel as far as Zeno allows.

Zeno raised an eyebrow. Interesting

Furthermore, you will discover that the connection you share is also linked to the mind. You will have the ability to share emotional and mental input remotely and from a distance without having to physically communicate... You are both part of one another, seize this opportunity and it will benefit you both.

Zeno remained quiet. He had already accepted the situation and was ready to move forward from it. His eyes shifted to the wisp again to see if that mindset was also shared between them.

Geno
    Geno

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Geno 10th March 2014, 10:11 am

Blah, you will blah that the blah you blah is also blah-blah blah-blah. You will have

OH! DUDE LISTEN THEY'RE GIVING US SOMETHING!!!

the ability to share emotional and mental input remotely and from a distance without having to physically communicate... You are both part of one another, seize this opportunity and it will blah-blah you blah.

Oh cool, so we can read his mind dude. Try it.

"Whatever, fine."

The wisp stood still for a moment.

WOAH! THIS DUDE IS GETTING PISSED!

Woah. Talk about rustled jimmies.

"Oh damn Zeno, y u mad doe? I mean there's no need to so sad just because you're a old less awesome version of myself. I mean I'm sure your friends won't ditch you to hang out with me THAT quickly, they'll probably take a day or two. And who knows man, if you act right you can even be my butler... maybe... don't get your hopes up... in fact you cant... it's gonna be a maid..."

WITH HUGE CANS!

Yeah don't forget them tig ol' bitties.

"Yeah, with freakishly giant melons! YOU BETTER BELIEVE THAT MY FRIEND! Hmm..."

Geno once again began to read Zeno's mind to see if there we're any good prospects he should look into once in the mortal realm.

"Oh, that black haired chick seems like she's the typed to be easily swayed into doing stuff, she'll be a breeze to take over with my animal magnetism.

While Zeno decided whether or not Geno was worth warning Kyll over, Geno went still once more to think about his new life in the mortal realm... riches, jesters, money, women, treasure, power, adventure, chicks, mansions, castles, wenchs... pretty much power, money and girls. The last one would forever remain a mystery as Geno was technically asexual and possessed no genitalia.

"Ay man, I got your genitalia right here!"

As Geno's form had no limbs the wisp began just spinning round and round as if doing continuous front flips. It was easy to tell that if he had a humanoid body he would be grabbing at his crotch, although, as previously mentioned the wisp had no genitalia.

"U avin a giggle ther m8?! If u eren't a voice in me ead Ill bash ye fookin ead in I sware on me mum."

Last edited by Geno on 11th March 2014, 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Theme Music:

Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 11th March 2014, 1:18 am

It took Zeno a minute to figure out, but, after Geno had read his mind once, Zeno learned to block him out as well. He did not even want to try to read Geno's mind, he already knew what he was going to find.

"Let's go." The man said and held his hand out to open up a portal to the mortal realm. "We've got a lot of things to figure out..."

The portal opened and Zeno disappeared into the light.

Geno
    Geno

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Geno 11th March 2014, 2:06 am

WHOOSH

Vortex!:

Without a further moment of wasted time Geno jumped in after Zeno.

He ended up in the middle of a strange place, a large variety of stone placed in strange ways with people all over the place, moving everywhere at once.

"Oh, this must be a city I guess."

Geno flew to a place that gave him a nice vantage point. The wisp whistled at the site, He could definitely get used to a place like this. He had a feeling he'd never know true boredom again... and felt a bit nostolgic for the Arcane Lords. He hadn't even taken the time to say goodbye. They didn't really help him or raise him or anything, but they were the ones who initially taught him how to survive on the plane of the arcane... Had he made a huge mistake?

Nostalgia Song:

I will remember you~~~

He began to become reminiscent in a montage of memories... aw yeah... that's the stuff... oh wait it's already over. Yes, as previously mentioned they didn't really interact all that often.

"OKAY! TIME'S UP LET'S DO THIS!"

The wisp began to shout at the top of his... you don't know the word for it but the closest one I can think of for translation to English would be chakras. Geno shouted at the top of his chakras.

"PEOPLE OF WHEREVER I AM! YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR HAS ARRIVED! ALL PRAISE BE TO ME! GENO!!!"

No one seemed to have noticed him.

"I said... GENO!!!"

Still no response. The wisp flee right up to the face of a child playing with a doll on a bench.

"Hey kid... GENO!!!"

The child gave no response.

"Oh, I guess they can't notice me cause they're a bunch of people... oOo... I'm getting a good feeling from that doll tho."

Geno began to float toward the doll and was sucked in without having to try more than that. It was just natural to him.

"OH GOD DAYUM! This doll is soooooo~ comfy." The Geno-Possessed doll said aloud.

"AIIEEEEEEEE!" The young and now horribly scarred girl screamed.

"G-G-G-GHOST DOLL!!!" A young boy with shaggy hair screamed.

"EVERYONE RUN!!! IT'S A POSSESSED DOLL!!!" A random passerby screamed.

And not even five minutes in Karakuri City and Geno has already started a panic. Oh this *is* going to be fun.

Theme Music:

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 11th March 2014, 3:22 pm

Suddenly a beam of yellow light hit the porcelain doll head on. The source of the attack was wearing the familiar black suit with a sleeveless kimono top. The lady stood there with her arm forward like she had thrown a soft ball at the toy. She was breathing pretty heavy, almost like she was scared and attacking the toy out of instinct. Yes, this was Kyll, caught leaving the guild hall on her own to grab some more meats from the city bazaar, or so she said to Alye before leaving. Kyll looked to see Zeno standing there. Suddenly Kyll could feel the sweat drops begin to form on the back of her neck. "U-um..." Kyll looked at the doll to see if it was okay. Probably was in shambles now. "I don't know what came over me Master... I uh... blacked out when I saw a gh-gh-ghost." Kyll explained, however more importantly she needed to explain to Zeno just what she was doing out of the guild hall. The wind blew fiercely straight towards Zeno and a piece of paper smacked the guild master on the center of his face. The job was a random S rank job that she decided she would go check out, but in this case, with Master Zeno seeing her true intentions of going out and working when she was NOT REALLY supposed to bring attention to herself, Kyll was caught. The sweat dribbled down the side of her face as she nervously looked at her master like a daughter who had spilled a cup and left the mess. "Ufufufufu." She giggled nervously.

Themes:
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 12th March 2014, 1:06 am

He lifted his hand slowly and pinched the paper between two fingers. Zeno did not look happy at all. He held the paper a bit further away from his eyes to read it properly. A moment later there was a big vein pulsing along his temple.

"Today is not a good day. Get back inside... Now." He spoke with a voice that was not to be argued with.

He then looked over to the doll. "As for you..." Zeno mumbled and closed his eyes. He remembered the arcane lords telling him that his dominant soul could control just how far away from him Geno was allowed to travel. Two seconds later, the doll came sliding and bouncing across the dirt and stopped at Zeno's feet.

"You are going to stick very closely to me today." He said as he decided that the radius was going to be one meter.

Geno
    Geno

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Geno 12th March 2014, 5:44 pm

Finally! Took them long enough to take notice of us...

YEAH! LOOK AT THEM RUN, THEY MUST BE GETTING A PARTY READY TO WELCOME US!

"As expected, just who they hell do they th-"

Geno was then cut off by a magic beam to the face. The porcelain doll was shattered to pieces by somebody... but who. Geno began to look around and came to find a young woman with her arm extended toward him.

THERE SHE IS!

Yeah, book 'em danno.

"The name's Geno pal!"

The wisp flew toward the mystery woman in an irate angry rage of anger and rage.

"Ay lady-"

The wisp noticed as he was flying toward her that it was the woman from Zeno's memories, the spaz who was going to become his dorky yet adorable maid.

"Woah, I haven't even actually met you yet and you already betray me?! I'm sorry to say it but this is going to put a real damper on your chances of getting to be my maid."

Geno once again felt a cozy feeling as he neared his maybe not so soon to be maid and once again felt himself being pulled into something.

"Woah! It's dark in here! Where am I?! Why do I feel so silky smooth?! What are these two warm mushy things on my back? or is that my insides? WHAT IS THIS?!"

Geno had possessed Kyll's bra.

"WAIT... I'M A BRA?! Wait again... I'm okay with this..."

Just as Geno was getting settled in to his new digs, he had suddenly felt an invisible force pulling him.

"What is going on out there?"

In only two seconds Kyll had appeared at Zeno's feet, still sweating profusely.

Theme Music:

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 12th March 2014, 6:12 pm

"M-maid?" Kyll raised an eyebrow and then suddenly the wisp charged at her. She shielded her face in fear of the ghost like creature. Then he was gone. Kyll let out a sigh of relief but then she heard a muffled voice coming from her chest. Suddenly she felt a force dragging her forward. Kyll stomped her foot to the ground, but the force was so strong that she couldn't pull away from it. Suddenly she could feel her heels dragging on the ground and the force pulling at her bra. Kyll immediately crossed her arms over her chest hugging the spirit-ish thing closer. Then she immediately dropped her arms because she was hugging her bra to her chest, but the pull would cause her bra to snap, so back to hugging her chest. Kyll found herself right in front of Zeno, confused and upset. She stopped and took a deep breath so that she could think of how to get this spirit out of her breastal underwear. Then she felt it. The same feeling she had in the Arcane Realm with Zeno. "Master... Zeno..." Kyll gripped a fist and looked at him. Her fist was shaking in anger. Kyll's head was bowed to him and not showing her anger one bit. Then her head popped up looking up at the guild master. She seemed to have a pleasant disposition. However, one would think there was an Oni mask behind her. This... Was Kyll's angry face. Kyll kept a patient grin. "Kindly get this spirit out of my bra...." Kyll stopped and then spoke through her teeth. "Or I will not bring you meals for all eternity." Kyll knew that the next sentence would be "Well if you had never left the guild hall in the first place you would never be in this position," or something along those lines. Either way, this was punishment enough for her.

My greatest fear is coming true... Kyll thought. Floating possessed ghost underwear...

Themes:
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 15th March 2014, 2:39 am

Zeno looked at Kyll, in her eyes, and gave her his unimpressed face in response.
    Then looked down at her chest, at Geno, for a brief moment until he realized what that must have looked like to the people around them.

"Why did you leave the guildhall?" Zeno asked unflinching. He had been having a bad day and realized it was not going to end anytime soon, he might as well grab the bull by the horns.

He was ignoring Geno on purpose, building up some pressure on Kyll. Some would call it torture, he called it disciplinary measurements.

Geno
    Geno

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Geno 16th March 2014, 10:04 pm

Geno the living bra was in a daze as all his troubles faded away, the bosom of Geno's future made was like he had gone to lay down in the clouds.  "Ah, this is the life." Geno began to stretch as he settled in and as he did Kyll's bra began to readjust on it's own as he tried to get more comfortable.

Yeah, this is pretty darn great.

What more can you want?

"Hmm..." Geno began to think of the stuff he wanted. "An underground base, a giant airship, an almost entirely female servant staff with the exception of one butler named Bitterman, a big ass super laser, my own private island... uh... a mansion on the moon, my own fleet of boats, my own fleet of airships... alot of stuff."

Geno felt himself drifting off, he'd never slept before coming to the mortal world but right now it seemed like that's where he was heading toward.

"Keep yelling at her Zeno... I... zzzZZZzzzzz..."

Theme Music:

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 16th March 2014, 10:32 pm

She felt the bra adjust itself. She hadn't been put in that situation in a very long time. Kyll blushed immediately grabbing her handkerchief. It was stained red. "Excuse me..." Kyll said trying to leave the vicinity of Zeno. However when ever she tried it was like her chest would not leave but the rest of her could. For the first time Kyll felt like one of those five year olds on a leash. Kyll felt that she didn't deserve this kind of punishment and on top of that, Zeno wanted to know why she left? Who cares why she left. She got caught. Kyll sighed as her temper started to rise. She didn't want to throw a tantrum in town. That was just unwise and make her look stupid.

"You have a very greedy sprite in here." Kyll said pointing to her chest. "Now about why I left... Well... First of all, who cares. The strings that pull in the Universe pretty much made it apparent that I'm not leaving for a while since I got caught. Knowing how this has gone awry I probably will be cleaning the shrines for a while... even though... the monks have thanked me and their already cleaned. There's nothing left to clean... We are stocked up on left overs.. I took this as a sign that maybe I should test my strength." Kyll crossed her arms then looked down at her chest. She immediately put her hands on her hips. "I have been cleaning for all this time. Repairing every mess I made, getting all of my training done and sparring with Alye's storm cells every now and then. Meditating out in the garden for SOME sort of fresh air. When people came back to the halls, I would greet them with food. If we were running low, I would want to go out hunting, but have to take someone with me. She sighed. "Do you know how it feels to take some sort of weapon meant killing to an animal and hunting it down correctly? It's an achievement. A trophy. Something worth the kill... But... When you watch the hunted down animal get killed by a simple flick of the wrist... it gets annoying. I know that they are just helping but it takes control... patience... and skill that I need in order to gain more control of my magic. Just like how I clean with barely any magic at all and cook with out magic." She sighed and put a hand on the bridge of her nose. The closed eyes mage absolutely hated being caged. "I took the inability to sense you as an opportunity to go out on a wild hunt with this job because I wanted to get that feeling back. I wanted to challenge myself.... by myself. Not stay in the guild hall and watch everyone come and go." She turned around and let out a hmph. "I really didn't care if it was risking my life at all. I do it all the time anyway." She sighed and shrugged. "But apparently... I was meant to come out here and greet you." Kyll turned back around and bowed to Zeno. "I guess I was truly meant to accompany you... and this THING back to the guild hall." Kyll looked up to Zeno back to her warm happy face finally obtaining an understanding of what was going on. "Now please... get this thing out of my bra?" If Zeno looked closely, during the entire bit she was saying every muscle in her body was tensed out of distress that Geno had possessed her bra. Her yellow aura was glowing in and out. The chaos Geno JUST BY SLEEPING was causing made the control of her magic spastic and unpredictable which in turn would cause a bit of harm towards the village. Kyll was more focused on not causing the same explosion that she made when she was excommunicated from Einrich's guild.

Please don't use this as a training tool... Please don't use this as a training tool... Please don't use this as a training tool... Please don't use this as a training tool... Floated through her head repeatedly. Then it hit her what she just asked and how that could've been taken. Kyll immediately put her handkerchief back to her nose as she began to have another nosebleed episode. "THIS IS NOT FAIR!" Kyll shouted as her aura began to glow brighter showing her emotional chaos again. "Breathe... breathe..." Kyll told herself.

Themes:
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 18th March 2014, 12:53 am

Another sigh, Zeno had been doing a lot of those lately. He rubbed his forehead.

"Look, Kyll. I understand you don't want to be caged, but I really do not want you to risk anything right now. Being stubborn will make you careless and being careless gets you..."

Headache. This time it caught Zeno off guard and he slipped up. For the briefest moment his magical energy spiked uncontrolled. It was as if a whirlwind had appeared out of nowhere. Windows shattered, drying clothes were sent flying across town, doors slammed shut, others slammed open, nearby townsfolk that had not ran away was holding on to whatever it could.

Then it settled.

Zeno looked around and gestured with his hands to the people that it was his fault and he'd pay for it. Eclipse Soul members destroying things was not something new, the townsfolk was used to it. Though this was the first time it was the guildmaster who was responsible.

"I really -really- need you to listen to me." He said a bit more quietly as he right to ignore the pain. Cold sweat broke out on his back and forehead.

Great, the fever has started.

"Geno, get.." Zeno started, but then he got an idea.

"Fine, Kyll. If you want to head out, you're taking Geno with you as your... bodyguard." He said with a smirk and did not even wait for an answer. He lifted the limitation he had put on Geno and started walking towards the guildhall at a steady pace.

He then connected with Geno's mind and noticed the arcane creature was sleeping.
    "Wake up. I'm putting a lot of responsibility on you right now. Let's see if you can handle it and prove your worth. I don't reckon she'll try to sneak out or be out there for long if you're occupying her bra... However, there are things out there that want to harm Kyll, perhaps even kill her. I need you to protect her. As soon as something's wrong, you alarm me. Can I trust you?"

Geno
    Geno

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Geno 18th March 2014, 8:01 pm

"Wake up."

"AH! WHERE WAS I?! I'M BACK IN THE BRA?! WHAT WAS THAT?! WHERE'S LEONARDO?! ARE WE OUT OF LIMBO?!"

Dudebro, wait a second Zeno's trying to say something.

"I'm putting a lot of responsibility on you right now. Let's see if you can handle it and prove your worth. I don't reckon she'll try to sneak out or be out there for long if you're occupying her bra... However, there are things out there that want to harm Kyll, perhaps even kill her. I need you to protect her. As soon as something's wrong, you alarm me. Can I trust you?"

"OH! NICE! Already got me on a job? Of course you can trust me! I think you'll find I'm the most trustworthy person you've ever met mate."

Geno squeezed Kyll in what would be a hug if he weren't a bra, alas he wasn't not a bra... he was... and so instead he just continued to inadvertently grope her.

"Hey maid girl! Great news! We're gonna be spending a lot more time together from now on!"

Theme Music:

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 18th March 2014, 8:07 pm

"Aah..." Kyll felt another grope on her chest. She blushed out of the weirdness and put the handkerchief up to her face pouring blood out of her nose. She sighed when she looked at all the damage. "Look if you and I are going to become friends, you're going to have to stop that. Finally... I'm not a maid. I'm just a mage who was trained to control her strength while cleaning." Kyll then remembered that grin Zeno made. Like he was lifting a troublemaker onto her. That smirk. It was the same look her mentor gave her when he was about to put her through something unheard of and silly. That look of being placed in a trap and knowing it. That stupid grin. "Wait Zeno... That's not fair." She said rushing up to catch up to the guild master. "I don't even know anything about this THING only that it feels like you and you just appeared with him." He continued walked. "Master... Are you even listening?" Kyll glared up at him following the Shadow Savior up the steps. "Master... At least give me his name and how I can get him out of my undergarments!" Kyll stomped her foot on one of the steps causing a huge crack to form. Her stomp sounded like a gun shot through the road leading up to the guild.  When she made that ruckus, that a lot of towns folk looked up. She waved her hand and gave a nervous giggle then put the stained handkerchief on her nose again as more blood came out. She took a deep breath knowing that she had lost her patience and this was one of those rarer moments that she had lost her patient look around Zeno. Usually she was more than happy to help new additions to the guild make themselves at home in the guild hall, but this... This was just insane. First of all this new member was a ghost to her. He freaked her out. She knew that her innate fear of spirits has caused a lot of troubles down the road, but she always avoided contact with them. Second, she saw the sprite as a greedy perverted villain more so than an addition to the guild. "Well?" Kyll finally said folding her arms across her chest. Her eyes were opened and she had the look of a sixteen year old looking at her younger brother.

Themes:
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 19th March 2014, 2:42 am

Zeno stood for a moment in the doorway as Kyll's stomp echoed through the streets.
    He calmly turned around.

"Well?"

Expressionless his lips moved in response.

"The sprite in your bra is an Arcane Being, an entity from the Arcane Realm that came into existence... because of me. His soul is part of mine, a part that I had given up in service of the Arcane Realm in order to serve its Lords. A part that holds a different side of me that the Arcane Lords took away because it could stand in the way of their plans. You'll find out just exactly what aspects of my former self it has. That's why his energy feels like mine, because he is me in a way." Zeno spoke and then paused for a moment as the smirk reappeared.

"So, in a way, I am inside your bra right now," he continued with a grin,"He named himself Geno. I telepathically gave him the assignment to watch over you, in case you try to sneak out again or wish to take a walk outside of town, but don't go too far. If you do, I will know."

He turned around and was about to enter the guildhall.

"Oh and I currently have no control over what he chooses to posess." The grin filtered through to his voice.

Zeno then disappeared into the guildhall and the front doors closed.

"Be on your guard, Geno."

Geno
    Geno

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Geno 20th March 2014, 1:19 pm

"Heh, I'm not the one that needs to be on guard Zeno, you're thinking about literally everyone else."

Zeno was gone now and it was now time for Geno and Kyll to get acquainted.

"OK you heard the man girly*, Zeno's gone and I'm your bodyguard now. Guess you better show me around eh? I wanna check out mah new digs, you guys better be serving chimichangas in the cafeteria... and there better be a cafeteria."

*Geno wasn't talking about Zeno here, he was talking about the narrator.

"I think she knew who I was talking to guy... Ease up on the exposition, am I right sheila?"

That's her name?

Did she tell us her name?

Probably... or not. I guess her name is sheila now.

Seems legit.

Theme Music:

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 20th March 2014, 1:53 pm

Zeno calmly turned around. Obviously Kyll's loss of patience caused a chain reaction of sorts.

"The sprite in your bra is an Arcane Being, an entity from the Arcane Realm that came into existence... because of me. His soul is part of mine, a part that I had given up in service of the Arcane Realm in order to serve its Lords. A part that holds a different side of me that the Arcane Lords took away because it could stand in the way of their plans. You'll find out just exactly what aspects of my former self it has. That's why his energy feels like mine, because he is me in a way."

Kyll looked at Zeno with an unimpressed look. She was did NOT trust the fact that she had a darker side to Zeno in her bra. Nor did she appreciate the fact that Zeno had left it with her. Then he paused and she could sense another stupid grin sliding across his face.

"So, in a way, I am inside your bra right now..."

Kyll's eyes widened completely. Her face began to turn red when he made that comment. It was as if Zeno spouted the correct words that would make a great get away from him. Images flew into Kyll's mind. The result was that of an uncontrollable nosebleed that propelled her to the ground, making her dizzy. Just as he walked away from the crimson pool of blood he stated his last bit of words to her.

"He named himself Geno. I telepathically gave him the assignment to watch over you, in case you try to sneak out again or wish to take a walk outside of town, but don't go too far. If you do, I will know."

Geno was talking to a half way unconscious Kyll. Finally she came to when he started spouting out chimichangas. "No... We're going else where." She said gritting her teeth. "Since you're a part of the guild.." She walked through the town and stop by a weapons shop buying a bow and quill of arrows. She grabbed a hunting knife as well to add to her collection of hunting tools. "I have to introduce myself. I'm Kyll Vie... one of Zeno's aces and since I missed my coach to get out of this village, we're going on a small hunting trip. Mainly because I need to train more. Looks like you're the obstacle, Geno." Kyll gave an aggravated sigh and looked out to the woods. "Why would Master Zeno trust me with the darker part to him? I can only see this ending well." Kyll said to herself quietly and sarcastically.

Themes:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 1:14 am