Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Steal that Fudge Recipe

Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 
    Lineage : Sand Demon
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Dewei Cike
    Experience : 75,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Worldly Sands
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Steal that Fudge Recipe Empty Steal that Fudge Recipe

Post by Kyle Vay 4th March 2014, 2:52 pm

Kyle was ecstatic that he finally found a job that would cause him to use his special assassin skills. Stealing something seemed far better than what he had accomplished. However, he accomplished the conquest of women. A conquest he would rather tend to than stealing a 'recipe.' Not just any fudge, the super nutty salted caramel fudge that Chef Dorvald could not compete against. Then again on the listing it stated not mention the name of the famous rival chef. Kyle was rather intrigued. How could someone be so... picky about this. He came to the house and looked up to see what was going on. "Hello?"

"You must be Kyle Vay... Oh how I hate your name it's so close to that know it stupid woman who has been in the Sorcerer's Magazine." The door opened and he saw a short tubby man with closed eyes just like Kyle.

Kyle lifted and eyebrow. "You mean... Kyll Vie?"

"Agh! Don't mention that amateur around me! It makes my skin crawl!" The chef yelled.

"What do you know of her?" Kyle asked tilting his head.

"That she attends all of the food competitions and topples us all. We as chefs can't STAND her!" He yelled. He then looked over across the road. "And he places second. Stealing all of my customers. I was here first!"

"Dad... Please... just stop." A voice came from inside the house and it caught Kyle's attention. He leaned over to see a blonde haired blue eyed lady with the figure of a model from Sorcerer's Magazine.

"Well hello there fair maiden, what are you doing here."

"My name is Trina, and I'm having my best friend Sorcha over so you can steal that stupid recipe."

"Friend," Kyle smiled and looked inside. He looked around for a picture. Then he found it. There was a picture of two friends close together. A blonde haired blue eyed beautiful girl and a fiery redhead with green eyes. An eyebrow twitched as he saw the two beauties standing there in a pair of bikinis. "Well is she that beautiful looking red head..."

"Yes that's Sorcha. She's my best friend. Don't think I'm just going to hand you over to her just like that," the blonde said with a wink and walked away.

Kyle's heart fluttered just a bit and he looked over at the chef. "So he gone?"

"Gone... I'm leaving to go to a competition. I'll see you around. You can deliver the recipe to my daughter." The chef jumped in his car and drove off, slamming the door.

Kyle placed his pockets in his coat and he walked over across the street only to see the pretty redhead run away. She then turned around and stopped looking right at him. "So you're going to still my father's recipe?"

Kyle nodded. "Why does everyone know this?" He looked up at the night sky. Suddenly Sorcha forced herself a little kiss on him then winked.

"Stick around a while after you're done grabbing the recipe." The girl left and opened the door to Chef Dorvald's house.

Kyle walked over to the house and looked at the house. The door was left open. Kyle sighed and opened the door and walked through the house. Where do I find a reci-- His thoughts were interrupted by the sudden realization that there were arrows leading up to an office. He walked over to the office to find the card laying on his desk. He picked it up to see that it was a code to a safe and the words "behind the bookcase <3! could be read. Kyle smirked and walked and shoved the book case out of the way putting in the combination. "Those girls are rather cute..." Kyle though. He put the combination in the safe then opened it up. He walked out of the house and back across the street only to open the door to two bikini clad beautiful women. "Well hello ladies, may I recharge with you two?"

"You got the recipe?"

"Of course..."

"Then you may stick around awhile. We'll give you a good back rub." The red head, Sorcha jumped into Kyle and wrapped his arms around him. "You sure you want to just stay... a while?"

"Job states that I have to leave once I'm done, but you know... I could always go for a tiny bit of fun. I'm certain my guild master wouldn't care. You know? The guy's kind of old anyway so it would be way past his bedtime." He put an arm around the blonde who called herself Trina.

The door to the house closed with Kyle having two women in hand.

End Mission

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Steal that Fudge Recipe Tumblr_mopfs8aWqp1s4tpb5o1_500
    Magic | Character
    Themes:
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Steal that Fudge Recipe Empty Re: Steal that Fudge Recipe

Post by Chaotic Rumble 5th March 2014, 8:26 am

Nice one, as always XD

This is approved.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Steal that Fudge Recipe V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 7:16 pm