Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wanted Criminals & Contract Kills, oh my!

~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : The Stars
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wanted Criminals & Contract Kills, oh my! Empty Wanted Criminals & Contract Kills, oh my!

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 2nd March 2014, 11:17 pm

I was thinking of adding some more variety to jobs. Why not add some form of long-term free-for-all  bounty hunting sort of thing. For Dark Guild members we can add Contracts with Contract Creation for people (with a preset minimum jewel reward) who want someone dead. The contracts can be carried out by any and all Dark Guild members. As for Legal Guild members, the Magic Council can issue Wanted... people... as well as Wanted.... people?... Creation where they'd set up once again a jewel reward for whoever turns in a wanted criminal (<-- that's the word) What do you guys think?

P.S.: For the reward it can even be rare items and stuffz

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Wanted Criminals & Contract Kills, oh my! Empty Re: Wanted Criminals & Contract Kills, oh my!

Post by Kirahunter 2nd March 2014, 11:59 pm

I like this idea, the government putting bounties on criminals makes sense and crime syndicates putting out hits on dangerous people also makes sense. Also let's face it the best part of being an evil character is ranking up a killer bounty

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : N/A
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul of Belial
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Wanted Criminals & Contract Kills, oh my! Empty Re: Wanted Criminals & Contract Kills, oh my!

Post by Hiro Villenn 12th March 2014, 12:53 am

One of my few successes on any site was building something like this. I'll hand it over for free if you motha humpers want a reference or just want to use it as is.

http://fairytaildelirium.forumotion.com/t33-05-bounty-system

sorry but I have a lot of old shit just sitting around that I want to be put to good use.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Wanted Criminals & Contract Kills, oh my! Hiro%27s+Siggy
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 12th March 2014, 3:33 pm

Hiro Villenn wrote:One of my few successes on any site was building something like this. I'll hand it over for free if you motha humpers want a reference or just want to use it as is.

sorry but I have a lot of old shit just sitting around that I want to be put to good use.

Thanks for the link, but in the future just know that posting a link such as that is considered advertising and is against the rules. But as I said, it's ok, and I'll be sure to check it out.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 12th March 2014, 9:19 pm

~ Lady of Midnight ~ wrote:
    Hiro Villenn wrote:One of my few successes on any site was building something like this. I'll hand it over for free if you motha humpers want a reference or just want to use it as is.

Thanks for the link, but in the future just know that posting a link such as that is considered advertising and is against the rules. But as I said, it's ok, and I'll be sure to check it out.

No worries here. I remember that site. >.> I think it be a little dead though. *misses Aiden Corvo*

Themes:
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 14th March 2014, 7:37 am

Just resurfacing this, it's not some kind of complicated system, just a quick little addition to jobs, I can even write up the rules for it my self

Ringo Noyamano
    Ringo Noyamano

Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Ashara
    Experience : 7600

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Souls
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ringo Noyamano 15th March 2014, 1:07 am

Do we really need to hunt down the baddies?
    Heck yeah :P
    But there should be guidelines.

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 16th March 2014, 11:42 pm

Kyll Vie wrote:

No worries here. I remember that site. >.> I think it be a little dead though. *misses Aiden Corvo*

Kyll is correct that place is nothing more than a corpse. I have no intention of reviving it. I don't have the time to run a site now anyways so it doesn't matter. Everything on their (that I created) is fair game just tell me first and give me credit. I should probably warn though that tweeking for the sake of this site is necessary since the site it was initially built for is excessively different from any other ft site in its systems (many of which I created and some later regretted)and again...a literal corpse.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 17th March 2014, 1:47 pm

Hiro Villenn wrote:
    Kyll Vie wrote:

Kyll is correct that place is nothing more than a corpse. I have no intention of reviving it. I don't have the time to run a site now anyways so it doesn't matter. Everything on their (that I created) is fair game just tell me first and give me credit. I should probably warn though that tweeking for the sake of this site is necessary since the site it was initially built for is excessively different from any other ft site in its systems (many of which I created and some later regretted)and again...a literal corpse.

I like that system very much, but of course it'll need some tweaking. And don't worry, you will be getting credit :P It's up to the admins now if this will be implemented or not...

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 17th March 2014, 6:44 pm

Hiro Villenn wrote:
    Kyll Vie wrote:

I like that system very much, but of course it'll need some tweaking. And don't worry, you will be getting credit :PIt's up to the admins now if this will be implemented or not...

The powers that be will be looking into this.

Themes:
    Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 16th June 2014, 11:20 pm

just curious did things ever work out for this idea? Never saw anything about it.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 9:12 pm