Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wings of a Dark Frost (Eclipse and Chaotic)

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Wings of a Dark Frost (Eclipse and Chaotic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wings of a Dark Frost (Eclipse and Chaotic)

Post by Chaotic Rumble 19th February 2014, 8:42 am

Ayeseru sighed at his own stupidity.  He wondered how he wasn't able to comprehend that Ysmir was the Ice Dragon Slayer when he said "Dragon of the North" when he previously introduced himself.  Without hesitation, he began the process; touching the lacrima, taking a deep breath and allowing it to consume part of his arm.
    The pain was horrible, it felt as though his arm was dipped in acid and being yanked from his socket.  Ayeseru was sweating and his breathing increased in speed, clearly working hard just to get accustomed to the feeling of the lacrima.  Haven't done this before...  Hope I don't screw it up.  Now, to pour magical energy in this thing and focus on reconfiguration...  Self repair!
    Ayeseru shut his eyes to focus.  He poured a hefty amount of his magical pool and gave it a command silently.  The lacrima began to glow a light green colour as Ayeseru continued to pour magical energy into it.  Slowly but surely, the lacrima itself began turning a light green, and the signal that said it was reconfigured was when the lacrima attempted to consume more of Ayeseru's body.  Instantly, he opened his eyes and with his remaining strength he pulled his arm out, falling onto the ground on his back as he did so.

Ayeseru was panting heavily and staring up into the air, clearly needing some time to get back to his feet, and when he did, they were wobbly.  "R-right now...  In order to charge the lacrima all you need to do is lay both of your palms on it and pour magical energy in it...  O-once that's done, it will do the rest...  It's more effective if you do what I did, and allow the lacrima to take in part of your body, though not even knowing how to do so properly I would suggest to yank your arms away from it when you feel a force that similar to quicksand, just stronger and swifter...  I'll be back in a few moments..."
    Ayeseru couldn't wait.  He used most of his magical energy reconfiguring the lacrima, however, he had to do so again.  He worked his way through the castle and encountered a very large hallway that on both ends had its walls busted open.  Light was shining in and illuminated the entire room and due to all of the objects and corpses around there was no lack of shadows.

"Right then...  Twelve seconds straight of consuming shadows and my magical energy should be at its absolute maximum..."  He exhaled deeply before using his dragon-like lungs to pull shadows in.  A swirling twisted vortex of darkness was being sucked in by Ayeseru.  It was quite disorienting if you were a spectator of it.
    Eleven...  Twelve!  Instantly, Ayeseru bit the shadows and finished his meal whilst they returned back to place.
    He smirked and ran back to the Teleportation Chamber of the Royal Castle and saw the lacrima fully repaired.  He didn't bother looking at Ysmir to see how he was doing, though he knew for a fact he wasn't consumed by the lacrima, else he'd see his body floating in the center; there was also the crunching of ice.  Ayeseru repeated the same process as before, only this time the lacrima glowed a light blue before transforming into a blue colour.

Ayeseru went straight back to the same room and repeated his shadow consuming process once more.  When he went back to the Teleportation Chamber, he saw the lacrima was glowing a light, radiant blue, signaling it was fully charged and was working properly.  Again, he didn't look to see how Ysmir was doing but knew he wasn't consumed by the lacrima.
    Ayeseru ticked away at the lacrima keypad, giving it commands as to where to go.  When all was ready, Ayeseru sighed in relief, and looked at Ysmir who appeared to be in perfect condition.  "Right now...  All I need to do now is press a button, the lacrima will radiate its bright energy and the kids will be off.  Wake up the girl and make sure she holds the baby.  If you touch them while they're being teleported away, you too will go with them. he paused for a moment.  "...Also...  Good job on charging the lacrima properly."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wings of a Dark Frost (Eclipse and Chaotic) - Page 2 V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wings of a Dark Frost (Eclipse and Chaotic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wings of a Dark Frost (Eclipse and Chaotic)

Post by Emilia Hawke 20th February 2014, 10:27 am

Wings of a Dark Frost (Eclipse and Chaotic) - Page 2 Nye9nc

NOTES !

TAGS.

WORDS.

LYRICS.

NOTES.
    Freezer Burn All

Wings of a Dark Frost (Eclipse and Chaotic) - Page 2 Lhe9eo9
    "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end."

Wings of a Dark Frost (Eclipse and Chaotic) - Page 2 1ew2ol

- Reiki

Reiki watched carefully as Ayeseru did something rather crazy. Upon placing his hand upon the lacrima, he essentially let the thing consume a portion of his arm. While it was rather bizarre, Reiki couldn’t deny its effectiveness. The lacrima changed from its rich light blue color to a light green; leading Reiki to assume it was ready to reconfigure itself. This was soon confirmed by Ayeseru as he instructed Reiki on what to do. He would nod in confirmation, as Ayeseru made his way out of the room to hunt for shadows.

The task itself seemed easy enough. Alye had taught Reiki long ago how to properly control the flow of his magic throughout his body, so charging a lacrima with this technique seemed quite simple. Reiki stretched out his right hand as he held the baby close in his left, channeling his magic through his arm and straight into the lacrima. Just like before with Ayeseru, the lacrima tried to consume Reiki’s arm. However, unlike Ayeseru, Reiki wasn’t going to allow such nonsense. Oi, you’re gettin’ a little greedy there, ya bastard! I’m givin’ you plenty of magic power, so back off! he commanded, the lacrima responding to the flux in his magic as it continued to pour in.

However, the lacrima wasn’t the only thing to respond to his command. With the slight raising of his voice, Reiki had unintentionally woken up the sleeping Amber. The young girl looked around with eyes half open. “Mr. Reiki… where’s my mommy…?” she asked, her voice mixed with exhaustion and concern. Reiki grit his teeth slightly, pulling his arm away from the lacrima as it pulsed brightly with its light green color. He had only pumped roughly 25% of his magic power into the thing, yet there it was completely repaired. Wow, it must have taken a lot of Ayeseru’s magic and repaired itself a lot with that. His magic power did drop to nearly being nonexistent when he was reconfiguring the bloody thing… Reiki thought, kicking up another chunk of ice as he turned and walked over to Amber.

With the ice in his mouth, he knelt down and slowly handed the sleeping baby over to his big sister. She took him in her arms as Reiki grabbed the ice and bit off a good piece of it. Whilst he chewed, he relished in the incredible flavor and quality of the ice he was eating. It had been quite some time since Reiki had tasted the ice produced from a dragon. However, as Ayeseru returned and began to revert the lacrima back to its original purpose, Reiki knew he couldn’t simply stand there and ignore Amber’s question. This was going to be difficult to explain to such a young child, but he had no choice.

Amber… your mommy… she protected your baby brother from the dov- the dragons… he said gently, Ayeseru running back down through the castle to consume more shadows. Amber began to tear up at this, clearly understanding what Reiki meant. ”M-Mr. Reiki… you’re strong, I can tell… you’ll…. you’ll beat those dragons… right?” she sniffled, the poor child trying to be strong. Reiki stretched out his free hand, placing it upon her head as he chewed another piece of the ice off. On my honor as a Dragon Slayer, I swear I won’t let your mother’s sacrifice be in vain. My friend and I will definitely beat those dragons Amber. he said. Her face changed from a frown to a slight smile, as Ayeseru returned from his meal.

After he had tapped away at the keyboard, Ayeseru turned to Reiki and explained they were ready. Reiki nodded, as he turned to Amber holding her sleeping brother. Hios ears perked up, as he heard the familiar noise of beating wings not too far off in the distance now.. Well then, let’s get them out of here. Seems as though our welcoming party has finally come to greet us.

template by darkee of btn.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wings of a Dark Frost (Eclipse and Chaotic) - Page 2 471 Wings of a Dark Frost (Eclipse and Chaotic) - Page 2 H05POqb Wings of a Dark Frost (Eclipse and Chaotic) - Page 2 471
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 21st February 2014, 3:40 am

Ayeseru nodded.  "Right now, I'm guessing from what Ysmir called you that your name is Amber.  Amber, make sure to hold your little brother when touching the lacrima.  You'll be sent to a guild named Blue Pegasus.  Find a black wolf named Peterus and tell him who you are and why you were sent there.  He'll explain everything if problems come up.  You'll be taken care of there."  The young girl nodded and placed her small her onto the glowing lacrima.
    Ayeseru looked at Amber with serious eyes, "We'll take care of the dragons.", he placed a fist on his chest, "I promise you that.", and before the girl had any time to respond, Ayeseru pressed the final button, making the lacrima glow a brilliant light blue; moments later the girl and child were gone, sent off to Blue Pegasus.

Ayeseru sighed in relief, but then turned to Reiki with a serious look in his eyes.  "I don't enjoy making empty promises, so even if it kills me, I'm going to take these dragons down.  Judging by how you're reacting to the scenery and these kids I'm guessing you're going to do the same."  He walked over to the perch in which he'd jumped off previously, staring at the burnt section of the Royal Castle Town.  Some of the building were still on fire; clenching his fist and biting his lip.
    "We can cover more ground if we each go through a section of the town alone.  This means that we'll be facing the newborns and dragon alone.  Since one of the dragons happens to be the element you rule...", he turned his head back to look at Ysmir.

"...I'm expecting you to be able to handle him with little to no problems.  From what the council have told us, the Fire Dragon is stronger, so I'm not entirely sure whether or not I can take him on my own, and if I can't, I'll be relying on you for some support."
    Ayeseru cracked his knuckles and smirked in confidence.  "We'll get this done in less than two hours.  You up for the challenge?"  He rose his fist into the air, and looked at Ysmir with a grin on his face, bringing his fist down to where it was parallel to the ground, waiting for a fist pump from Ysmir before heading off.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 23rd February 2014, 12:38 pm

White Ice Dragon of the Frozen Skies:

NOTES !

TAGS.

WORDS.

LYRICS.

NOTES.
    Freezer Burn All

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end."

- Reiki

Reiki listened well as Ayeseru explained he didn’t like making empty promises and how it’d be easier if the two split up. Ayeseru also said that he expected Reiki to deal with the Ice Dragon, which was perfectly fine with him. His intent was to deal with the Ice Dragon on his own from the moment they came to this town. Ayeseru then stated he would deal with the Fire Dragon on his own for as long as he could. The Fire Dragon was said to be much more fearsome than the Ice Dragon in the councils report, so Reiki knew it would take both of them to end its existence. He agreed that it would indeed be best for Ayeseru to deal with it first, seeing as fire was sort of a problem for Reiki. He knew he could neutralize the flames of a fire mage, but the flames of an actual dragon were something else entirely.

That sounds like a good mein; just make sure you don’t have too much fun without me. Reiki laughed. With those words, he made himself an opening in the castle wall and slid his way down the frozen castle to his half of the town. He kicked off from the wall, landing with incredible force and sending the ice at his feet to dance through the air around him. Reiki looked up to the sky and closed his eyes as the ice fell back to the ground. He perked his ears and focused hard on the surrounding winds.

The wings he heard beating were extremely heavy, the wind seeming to cry out in pain as they tore through the sky. What was quickly approaching Royal Castle Town was no mere hatchling. The only question was, which dragon was upon the two Slayers? A confident and joyous smirk was painted upon Reiki’s face as the temperature in the entire town dropped significantly. Well now, seems as though I get to have moor first! he exclaimed, opening his eyes just in time.

Flying in from the south, the 100 foot long behemoth soared gracefully over Royal Castle Town. The dragon roared as it perched itself upon the outer wall of the town, curiously overlooking the frozen half of the town. Reiki quickly ran through the town, jumping his way up to a nearby house to get a better look at this beast. Its scales were an astonishing pure white that looked as though they would have more value than the rarest of pearls. While it was rather long, the dragon didn’t look rather heavy. The beast was quite skinny, as were its arms and legs. Its wings were massive and almost feathered in a sense; having multiple layers to them and razor sharp talon like spikes at the multiple tips. The dragons tail also appeared to have what appeared to be miniature wings all along it to keep the beast stable as it tore through the skies. Truly, the dragon was quite a sight to behold.

”What is this nonsense? I sensed the presence of two other dragons and I come all the way home only to find 2 measly humans?” the dragon scoffed, as it turned its attention towards Reiki. He fit the bill perfectly as Azrael had described; having no regard or respect for humans at all. Krosis, I didn’t mean to give off such a poor first impression. Reiki responded sarcastically, as the dragon tilted its head. It was clear he recognized the language Reiki was using, but he seemed confused as to where he had heard this speech before. However, you’ll find I’m no mere jul and neither is my partner. I’m here to kill you and your fire breathing friend.

This caused the dragon to laugh heartily, as his voice boomed throughout the town. ”Surely you cannot be serious?! The thought of mere mages killing us is absurd! You’re not even worthy enough to be graced with my name, let alone face me in combat!” Reiki grit his teeth in response to this. He was looking forward to being able to send this cocky son of a bitch straight to hell. Well if I’m not bahlaan enough, how about a test to prove myself? I’ll kill as many of your little dovahs that you have following you and the other big guy around as you want. I’ll prove that I’m more than bahlaan of mounting your head on my wall. the young Slayer retorted. The dragon simply laughed again. “I must admit, I quite enjoy your confidence! Fair enough, we shall soon see if your actions can back up such words!” the dragon shouted, as the two stared one another dead in the eyes. This was going to be one hell of a day.

ANY STRONG ROLLS FROM NOW ON WILL BE COUNTED AS NORMAL MONSTERS.

Last edited by EclipseEx9 on 23rd February 2014, 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Wings of a Dark Frost (Eclipse and Chaotic) - Page 2 471 Wings of a Dark Frost (Eclipse and Chaotic) - Page 2 H05POqb Wings of a Dark Frost (Eclipse and Chaotic) - Page 2 471
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd February 2014, 12:38 pm

The member 'EclipseEx9' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Wings of a Dark Frost (Eclipse and Chaotic) - Page 2 StrongMonster
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 24th February 2014, 10:53 am

Ayeseru sighed deeply out of mere habit.  Overhead, that's when he saw it - the majestic ice dragon.  There were many signs of the dragon approaching, the loud sounding of wing beating tearing and ripping the wind and sky, the sudden temperature drop in all of the town; whilst the burnt section still remained fairly hot, it was considerably cooler than before.  Before Ayeseru set off, he couldn't help but stare in awe as the ice dragon flew overhead; it was flying too fast and Ayeseru was unprepared, so he could not define its features properly, which slightly upset him.  The ice dragon would be the first dragon he ever saw apart from his own parent dragon, Sapphiron.
    He sighed deeply.  If Ysmir is going to take on a dragon on his own, I should do my best to do the same.
    He clenched his fist in determination before jumping off the Royal Castle, landing in the burnt section of the town, and running off to random areas of it.

The fire dragon...  I need to find it, though there's absolutely no indication it's nearby.  I can smell traces of it, but it's not here...  The newborns!  Of course!  If I take down enough of its newborns...  It has to come out!  Though...  I feel extremely bad for doing so...  They didn't do anything wrong...  They don't know any better...  They're like babies...  There was no other alternative, Ayeseru had to put on a cold and heartless state of mind in order to properly get the job done.  Any hesitation would result in his own demise.
    The sound of smaller wings could be heard beating overhead, like the ice dragon.  A small group of young dragons were going after the ice dragon, which he assumed to be its children.  Ayeseru sighed deeply.  Ysmir would need to handle them.  There was no lack of excitement, however.

Another group of seemingly older and more mature dragons were flying above Ayeseru.  Those guys were literally above him, seemingly staring at him, as though he was a target of theirs, till one of them confirmed his theory and shot a stream of flames from its mouth at him. Ayeseru was able to dodge the attack by jumping onto a rooftop, and giving the relatively small dragons an intense stare, before extending his fist out to them. "Let's have a dance of dragons, shall we not?"

Last edited by Chaotic Rumble on 3rd March 2014, 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th February 2014, 10:53 am

The member 'Chaotic Rumble' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Wings of a Dark Frost (Eclipse and Chaotic) - Page 2 WeakMonster Wings of a Dark Frost (Eclipse and Chaotic) - Page 2 StrongMonster
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 11th March 2014, 10:19 am

NOTES !

TAGS.

WORDS.
    “Freezer Burn All”

LYRICS.
    “Do the impossible, see the invisible.”

NOTES.

- Reiki

The young Dragon Slayer’s ears perked up as he heard the beating of much smaller wings coming from the same direction the Ice Dragon had. Here’s your chance, cocky little human. Let us see if you can even handle the hatchlings. the dragon mocked, as a smirk came across Reiki’s face. He found no need for further conversation with the beast; it was time to fight and prove his words.

Reiki bent his knees as low to the ground as they could go before propelling himself high into the air. With a swift motion, he twisted his body around mid air to deliver a roundhouse kick to the face of an unsuspecting hatchling and sending it bouncing back against its brethren.  There were ten of the hatchlings in total, each one roughly a little over nine meters long. The nearest hatchling after Reiki’s initial attack decided to dive bomb Reiki for a headbutt attack. Reiki quickly grabbed onto the hatchlings head, pulling himself up over it and onto its back. He quickly pulled back his fist and delivered a straight punch to the dragons neck, sending it flying down through the roof of a building below. The ice dragon watched curiously as Reiki dropped through the air, obviously interested in his physical prowess so far.

So, do you have any information on this Ice Dragon, Azrael? He one of your old fahdons or anything? Reiki asked as he landed on the intact part of the roof the hatchling crashed through, the hatchlings in the air now regrouped and circling above him like vultures. Azrael simply laughed at the idea of this ice dragon being one of his friends. He was far from being a friend. Your father called him Diinalok, which if I remember right, is literally Frozen Sky, in English. We all sort of just stuck with how Gellidus named him. Azrael explained whilst Reiki jumped down into the broken building, grabbing the hatchling by the neck. He jumped back out of the hole with the hatchling in tow, throwing it back into the sky with its brothers as he landed once more on the roof.

It pains my pride to admit this, but he was one of the strongest of our clan centuries ago; even stronger than I was when I was alive. The only one he couldn’t best was your father; and he hated that. Diinalok despised your fathers rule and thought that he deserved the right to rule as the Tundra King. I can’t even count how many times he clashed with your father, only to wind up humiliated every time. Those fights we’re quite the spectacle to behold. he continued to explain, as the hatchlings all inhaled deeply. In unison, they unleashed a massive arc of fire breath that launched its way straight towards Reiki. He jumped out of the way, fortunately only having his pants catch on fire. He swiftly motioned his hands over the flames, using his ice magic to chill the temperature around them whilst he used his jumping momentum to roll on the ground, dispelling the flames quickly. Despite this, the flames managed to burn away his jeans and turn them into shorts, leaving minor burns on his legs. So he’s that suleykaar, huh? Well then, I guess I better make bormah proud and kick his ass!

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 24th March 2014, 11:42 am

Ayeseru was measuring his options as his eyes were scrambling all over the scenery in front of him.  He counted five of the older dragons which he then classified as Wyrms for convenience sake.  Despite not being the main target or not even full grown yet, the wyrms were enormous; fifty feet long, and they were blue in colour.  Ayeseru assumed them all to be the children of the fire dragon, since one of them sent a stream of fire coming at him with its breath attack, but that wasn't the case.  One of the other wyrms used its breath attack, and instead of fire, it shot out ice.
    Half-expecting an attack, Ayeseru was able to evade most of the attack by jumping sideways, though his foot, ankle and below, was caught in the blast, and even then, it just grazed the breath attack; even so, it hurt like hell.  He felt the frostbite on a very high level, and the strangest thing was that the dragons didn't even release a high magical output!  Ayeseru sighed deeply.  I was too careless and allowed myself to get hit by its breath attack, even if ever so slightly.  Still...  That hurt like hell, and now my foot up to my ankle is completely frozen with frostbite...  Psh, I'm disappointed in myself.

The fire-breathing wyrm was charging at him at the same time, which he assumed was going to take an attempt to chomp at him.  Being as cunning, brilliant and smart as he is (not really) Ayeseru was able to now sense what the element of each dragon based on the amount of heat they were releasing from their bodies which he could detect by quickly sniffing the air around them and drawing it into his nose, and based on how hot it was he was able to tell the differences; the one that fired the fire-based breath released more heat, whilst the ice-based breath wyrm released considerably less heat.
    A sudden movement, Ayeseru was on his belly on the rooftop as the wyrm flew ever so slightly above him, narrowly missing his torso which was presumably his target; he made a movement to his side, flipping over at a seemingly Matrix-like slow-mo to where he is right beside the dragon, with a quick movement grabbing the hide of the dragons, everything returning back to normal and Ayeseru was now flying beside the wyrm in midair.

He placed a heel over it and quickly mounted it, before getting closer to its head and barking out commands to it; obviously, it wasn't listening, and that's when Ayeseru had to take action he didn't initially desire to go with.  Rapidly punching its neck, over and over, Ayeseru was able to subdue the beast after a minute of so of continuously punching its neck, and grabbing one of its hides, it would now listen to Ayeseru's commands.

"Fire versus ice... I wonder if I'll be able to control the other fire wyrms as well..."

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 4th May 2014, 11:55 am

NOTES !

TAGS.

WORDS.
    “Freezer Burn All”

LYRICS.
    “Do the impossible, see the invisible.”

NOTES.

Wings of a Dark Frost (Eclipse and Chaotic) - Page 2 AyY6khm

- Reiki

Reiki leapt back into the air as Diinalok watched curiously. From the way Reiki moved naturally even in these frozen conditions and how he put out the fire on his legs with a wave of his hand, Diinalok could easily have guessed by now that Reiki was an ice mage. Reiki simply hoped to keep the fact he was the Ice Dragon Slayer a surprise for when the two would have their bout. For the time being, Reiki had to keep his attention focused on these hatchlings. They were rather quick, surrounding Reiki as he flew through the air towards them. In unison, the hatchlings flew at Reiki with their maw’s agape; looking to tear Reiki apart. As soon as the hatchlings were within arms reach, Reiki grabbed onto one of their heads and used it to pull himself up out of the way, resulting in the hatchlings crashing into one another and creating a massive pile up in the air.

This was the perfect opportunity for Reiki to rid himself of the hatchlings all at once. As he reached the peak of his jump thanks to the boost he gained from pushing off the hatchling, magic circles began to form at Reiki’s hands and feet. He descended upon the pile of hatchlings as they were still dazed from their blunder, landing on the pile up and bringing it crashing down to the city below. The moment that the pile of hatchlings impacted against the ground, magic shot out of the magic circles at the ends of Reiki’s limbs. He quickly jumped off the pile as the spell took effect. A vicious array of ice spikes erupted from the ground in a twenty meter radius around the hatchlings, including the point of impact for the hatchlings.

Reiki landed on a nearby roof, looking up to Diinalok as the ice spikes tore into the hatchlings bodies. Their lives ended without much suffering as their screams of pain lasted but a mere second. Come now, surely there must be more of a jur that you can provide for me than simple hatchlings? Reiki asked the mighty dragon. Diinalok simply looked down at Reiki and responded with a small laugh. Impressive, for a mere mage. Fear not, for there are plenty more lesser dragons for you to fight. Let us see just how well you deal with grander numbers than your own. Diinalok scoffed, as Reiki felt more dragons approaching quickly. Well thats fine with me! You see, facing grander numbers than my own is sort of my specialty!

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th May 2014, 11:55 am

The member 'EclipseEx9' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Wings of a Dark Frost (Eclipse and Chaotic) - Page 2 NormalMonster Wings of a Dark Frost (Eclipse and Chaotic) - Page 2 StrongMonster Wings of a Dark Frost (Eclipse and Chaotic) - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 12th May 2014, 7:15 am

Ayeseru stood there, directing his new found temporary companion as he scanned over the battlefield, measuring his options.  He had an advantage over the ice nature wyvrens.  In total, Ayeseru gussed there to be two fire wyvrns and three ice wyvrns; the ice natured wyvrns were all shiny and light blue in colour, nearly white; their scales were neat and sleek, nothing jutting out of place, with the exception of their curved horns.  The fire natured wyvrns were a variation of light and dark red in colour; their scales were jagged and rough looking, and their horns were jutting out in wild patterns, each with a different variation.

Ayeseru sighed deeply.  It would be tough to use a single wyvrn to take down four other wyvrns, even if three of those possessed the element of ice...  Till Ayeseru got a "nice" idea, so to speak.  Ayeseru flew with his fiery companion right in front of the other fire natured wyvrn, having already taunted one of the ice natured wyvrns to follow him.  The ice wyvrn was preparing for its breath attack; quite evident from leaning it head backwards an inhaling a large amount of air, before blasting it towards Ayeseru and his fiery companion as they flew straight past the other fire natured wyvrn, obviously getting hit by the powerful draconic blast.

The fiery dragon roared in anger and pain, though the ice blast melted almost instantly.  It flew and charged towards the one that had struck him and used its claws to tear through its mighty wings, removing most of its ability to fly as the two crash on the ground.  The ice wyvrn had attempted to smash its head with its horns, but with the curved horns it had...  It didn't have a good time.  Instead, the fire wyvrn unloaded a roar of flames on its head.  When it was done with the wyvrn, it would seem as though its head was cut cleanly off, not even squirting and the burns weren't even visible.  It just appeared as though the head disappeared with no trace.

The other fire wyvrn rose and flew next to Ayeseru and his own companion wyvrn, who were now a stare down with one and the other. Ayeseru grinned. The odds were in his favour indeed.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:02 am