Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cat On The Loose! (Rita and Delvic)

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Cat On The Loose! (Rita and Delvic) Empty Cat On The Loose! (Rita and Delvic)

Post by Sybil 8th February 2014, 5:38 pm

Job: Cat On The Loose!
    Player Requirements: At least 2 D rank Mages 6 Posts minimum, 150 Words Per Post
    Requirements: Catch the cat and bring it back to Lady Chu.
    Description: Grandma Chu lost one of her favorite cats. The little feline ran away and has been spotted a few times in the village but nobody has been able to catch it. The old woman wants at least two people on the job to increase the chance of retrieving the cat. Bring it back to lady Chu alive and well.
    Prizes: 750 Jewels

Rita made her way towards a rather old and rustic house, The porch littered with various unique
    and worn antiques wile the paint peeled off leaving the house a dirty bash with various spots of grey where the paint was chipped away. Rita looked at the address that she had written down on a loose piece of paper and back up to the building. "Looks like this is the place." Rita mumbled slipping the paper back in her jacket pocket. Rita brought herself to the door and hit the doorbell two or three times. It took a minutes but the door swung open at the hands of a rather aged woman her face bearing age as well as her hair. "Are you here for the job?" She asked looking up at Rita with a wrinkled smile. Rita nodded in agreement exchanging a polite grin. "I am, I hope you do not mind If I come in I'm still waiting for the wizard from Blue Pegasus to get here." The woman gladly stepped aside to Welcome Rita in. "Certainly" She replied. Rita gladly let herself in while the woman shut the door back. "I'm Rita, What's your name Ma'am?" Rita asked politely extending a hand for the elderly woman. "Chu, Thank you for coming." She said gladly shaking Rita's hand. "Happy to meet you, May you please tell me more about your cat?" Rita asked trying to get some information to help find her cat. "Certainly, Just a week ago my little Pumpkin went missing. I swear that cat is always getting himself in trouble. A few of the folks around town have seen him but hadn't been able to catch the speedy little thing." she said as she held up a picture of a rather cute looking dusty orange cat. Rita took the picture examining it then looked back to the woman with a smile. "I'll find him no problem."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DelvicGrimoire

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cat On The Loose! (Rita and Delvic) Empty Re: Cat On The Loose! (Rita and Delvic)

Post by DelvicGrimoire 8th February 2014, 5:59 pm

Delvic looked around bewildered he had been certain he had written down the address to the client’s house. He was hopelessly lost now but no one seemed to take notice of the wizard, he tried getting some attention, but found himself ignored. He sat down away from the crowd and sulked. “What a sour face to be making,” came a voice from the ally way, “Why are you so upset?”
    Del turned about in surprise and saw a large dirty orange cat sitting on a garbage can. “Im… lost…” he said slightly bewildered, and looked at this strange animal.
    “Do you know where you need to go?” It asked mockingly.
    “I did but I lost it.” Delvic admitted embarrassed.
    “Well then let a local lead the way, we can find your way together.” The cat grinned and Delvic finally realized what it was after he felt the fish for his lunch within his satchel, and noted the hungry cats eyes gleam.
    “Fine, you show me where to go, and you can have the fish.” The cat meowed its appreciation and lept to the ground.
    “Follow me I’m sure we can find something that will jog your memory.”
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Cat On The Loose! (Rita and Delvic) Empty Re: Cat On The Loose! (Rita and Delvic)

Post by Sybil 8th February 2014, 6:22 pm

Rita found herself pacing back and fort rather impatiently she looked out he window every few seconds hoping to spot some trace of whomever was supposed to be on this job with her but to no avail each and every time. "Why so urgent?" Lady Chi asked Rita in a bit of a confused tone. Rita sighed before she turned to the aged woman to give a reply."I just want to find your cat as soon as possible ma'am," Rita said painting over the fact that she was urgent to get this job over and done with. "Well What are you waiting for?" She asked Rita who turned back to her bearing a rather baffled expression. "But the other Wizard from Blue Pegasus." Rita reminded her "I'm sure you will find them around who knows maybe they got lost or something in town." Chi said in a bit of a joking tone. "I suppose your right, I'll find your cat and The Blue Pegasus wizard!" Rita said leaving the home proceeding wander through the village to search for the missing wizard and cat.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 8th February 2014, 7:05 pm

Delvic slowly followed the strange cat in silence, but thought to himself about their meeting. He continued on like this until the cat stopped in the middle of the road and said “Now left or right?”
    Delvic was seriously confused by this but pointed to the right. The cat shook its head and turned the other way. “Wait didn’t you ask me?” Del complained.
    “Yes I did.” The cat replied, “But you would have taken us back to the center of town that way.” It almost pulled of severity if it hadn’t been layered with sarcasm.
    Delvic pouted as he continued to follow the irate feline. He began thinking about this cat and how he had been hired to find one such as this. He decided to test his theory. “So you lived in this town long?” Delvic asked appearing to struggle for small talk.
    “Yes,” was the cats only reply.
    “Do you know Mrs.Chu?” He reached again, this time the cat stopped.
    “Yes.” It said again.
    “Oh good I just remembered that, that is where I am going.” Del announced, the cat managed a suspicious look backward but made a sharp u turn.
    “If that is the case we missed a turn.” The cat said.
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 8th February 2014, 7:27 pm

"hmm If I were a lost cat or a wizard where would I be?" Rita mumbled to herself trailing through the village examining all the buildings and scenery. The shadow mage soon ended up in the center of town where she asked a few of the nearby villagers if they had seen the cat or wizard. Rita had no idea how the Blue Pegasus wizard appeared so she just had to hope that she would run into them at a convenience. She managed to learn a few people had seen the cat pass by about an hour prior. Rita quickly thanked them before heading deeper into the village to find more clues and hopefully whom she was looking for. She approached a boy who looked no older than 7 accompanied by a cat. Rita didn't notice the feline right away urgent to find the wizard she was supposed to be with. "Hey you," Rita said getting his attention by walking in front of them. "Have you seen any wizards around here from Blue Pegasus by any chance or even a cat it looks like this?" She said  handing the boy a photo of the cat, still absent to the fact that both the cat and the wizard she was looking for were standing right in front of her.

DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 9th February 2014, 8:29 am

Delvic was surprised when the girl ran up to him asking for a wizard from Blue Pegusus, but found it even more funny when he looked at the picture, it was obviously several years old, but was a younger shot of the cat who now seemed to be sneaking away. Delvic looked at the girl and said “Yeah? Big, tall, kind of ruggedly handsome?” he stated playing up the little kid. “Has a mark like this?” he said lifting his shirt to show his symbol, and then put it down. ”Haven’t seen him.” Delvic then walked over to the cat, “change of plans fish for you going home.”
    The cat bolted at that point dodging around the corner, and then taking off into the air. Del waved his hands and a small winged creature materialized in front of the fleeing feline, grabbing him and returning to the ground. The creature then took the form of a book and toppled lifeless to the ground. Delvic picked up the cat and book, and turned to look back at the girl.
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 9th February 2014, 1:02 pm

Rita was unable to tell firsthand if this kid was being sarcastic or not. She wasn't really all that convinced until he showed her his guild insignia. Rita looked over only to see none other than the cat making a break for it. To her surprise it now had wings and was suddenly airborne. Not moments later a winged creature that Rita could not identity ended up in front of the flying feline where it returned them to the ground. Rita rose an eye as the creature toppled over now resembling a book. "Well that was easier than I thought it would be. Already talked to Lady Chi why don't you follow me to turn this job in before you get yourself lost again." Rita said jokingly as she led them around the village.

It wasn't long before Rita Led them back to the old woman's home. She let herself in seeing as the door wasn't locked. Rita smiled taking the cat away from Delvic handing it to the aged woman. Chi snatched them up cradling them relived. "Thank you both!!!" She cheered now seeming to suffocate the animal with her protective grip. "Uh It wasn't a problem,Chi" Rita insisted. "Oh here is your reward!" She went on excitingly handing both of them their pay. "I've got places to go now, Thanks for the help."  Rita said to the boy as she took her leave.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 9th February 2014, 1:03 pm

Done.

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 9th February 2014, 5:40 pm

NICE JOB! APPROVE~

Cat On The Loose! (Rita and Delvic) 60684_s
    Cat On The Loose! (Rita and Delvic) 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 11:32 pm