Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Rin's History「リンの歴史」(Done!)

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Rin's History「リンの歴史」(Done!) Empty Rin's History「リンの歴史」(Done!)

Post by Rin Moriyama 6th February 2014, 1:52 am

History/Story
    History:
    One stormy night, a baby girl was left on the steps of Kardia Cathedral in a woven basket wrapped in a blanket with a note in the pouring rain. The baby was taken in by a nun living in the church. That baby according to the note. Eventually the head priest and nuns of the cathedral decided to send the child to an orphanage. As time went on the child grew and learned things from the teachers at the orphanage. She had bright blonde hair and teal- blue eyes. The girl grew fond of her teachers at the orphanage but wished someone would adopt her. Then, when Rin had turned six, a young looking man came to the orphanage and claimed he wanted to adopt her. The paperwork was completed and with that, the girl left the only home she'd known since she was an infant. They left in a car. The man told her about himself. His name was Demyx and he was a tempest demon. Demyx lived in a place called the castle of storms on the island of storms which was appropriately named because it seemed to always be cloaked in a storm of some kind and sunny days were a very rare sight. After Adopting her, he named the child Rin and he took his last name which was Minamoto.

The castle was very big and it even had a small village at the bottom of the island which was uninhabited. Rin came to like her new home as well as all the servants that worked there. It was like Rin had become a princess and Demyx treated her like one too. They lived very happily together but didn't travel away from home much. Seeing as they lived in a secluded place, Rin didn't really have any friends accept for one boy that Demyx took in. They would always play together. However, the time came and that friend, left the island to travel around on his own. Demyx had taken it upon himself to be Rin's teacher so she could learn everything she would need to know. He taught her manners, math, science, history, language, reading, writing, piano, and even violin. Rin was growing up to be quite the lady and had come to love her adopted father very much. However, Demyx, being a demon, was hated and feared by many so assassins were hired in order to try and KILL demyx but they all failed. Fearing that they may try to harm Rin for being associated with him, he decided he should teach her, a powerful magic for her own safety. This magic was a lost magic, long forgotten called tempest demon slayer magic. It gave the user the aspects of a tempest demon and was used for slaying demons.

However, his fellow demons were against him teaching a mere human such a magic but he defied his fellow demons and began teaching her this incredibly powerful magic. Rin began her training when she was only 12 years old. Rin had many things she had to learn to do before actually learning the magic itself. Rin was a very fast learner, she managed to train her body to withstand all types of storms within a span of one year. The following year Demyx and Rin spent traveling all over Fiore in search of the place where Rin would fuse with the tempest elements to receive the powers and abilities of a tempest demon. They had finally found the place and once Rin had fused with the elements, it was time to learn spells. Rin was taught three spells;
    Tempest Demon Hurricane Breath which gave Rin the ability to create a large hurricane with her breath that could blow away her enemies, Lightening Strike of the Tempest Demon which allowed Rin to be able to strike down her enemies with bolts of lightning, and Tempest Fog which was a spell that surrounded her enemies in a thick fog that would blind and confuse
    them.

With her powers she gained unique abilities as well. A year passed by and eventually the attacks from assassins ceased and things became peaceful again. Rin was extremely happy that she was able to use such a powerful magic but their happiness was not to last. A few months later when Rin and Demyx decided to go on a trip to magnolia so Rin could visit the orphanage she grew up in part of her life, they were attacked by the fire demon, Adromelech who held a grudge against Demyx for raising a human and teaching her magic. Rin was only 14 at the time, even though she had mastered her magic, the demon was more on Demyx's level of magic ability. Demyx couldn't risk releasing his powers in the middle of town so they both ran away and sure enough, the Adromelech chased after them until they made it to the mysterious tower outside of Magnolia. Demyx then had Rin hide and he began to fight off his fellow demon. Rin watched her father fight him. However,  he managed to find Rin. He was about to attack but Demyx jumped in to save Rin but it cost him his life.

Demyx lie on the ground dying, Rin was absolutely in shock at what just happened. Demyx's body began glowing and he dissolved into the sky leaving nothing but his clothes behind. At that moment, something happened to Rin, she began to transform, her body was engulfed in a white light and horns made of lightning and water formed on her head. Rin had unconsciously activated her special ability Demon force, which was a complete phenomena seeing as she hadn't consumed a large amount of her own element yet. She was so full of anger and sadness at the loss of her adopted father that she went berserk and ended up sending Adromelech packing. After the demon was out of sight, Rin regained her sanity and reverted back to normal. She cried as it began to pour rain. She then soon passed out, and was saved by a traveler, who just happened to be her childhood friend. Who carried her to Magnolia.  

A week later, Rin woke up in the orphanage in Magnolia and told them what happened to her father. Then, she decided, she would travel in search of the dark guild who took her father away from her and with that Rin started her journey. She traveled all over Fiore. She traveled to Oak Town, Hargeon, the capital city of Crocus, Clover Town and even to Era where the magic council was located. Along her travels, she came across a large egg with weird orange markings on it. She was quite surprised to see it hatch and a small orange cat with green eyes and white wings on it's back emerge from the egg and speak. After they talked for quite some time, Rin asked the little orange kitty if he wanted to come with her, he agreed and she named him Hibiki. They continued to travel together, eventually returning to Magnolia where Rin's journey had began.

It had been roughly a year since her journey started but she had no luck finding even a single trace of the malicious demon . It then dawned on her that she should join a guild, then maybe she could get a real lead. So, she decided, she would join the guild located right there in magnolia, Fairy Tail! Once she had joined, she decided, she would return to the castle of storms, seeing as it had been two years since she'd been home and she had to let everyone back home know what happened. After she returned to inform everybody, they were all in shock but even after that, they continued to work for Rin at the castle. She adjusted back into
    a normal routine of often going back and forth between home and magnolia because she was now a member of fairy tail. A year had now passed since she joined the guild and was now 16 years old, Rin still seeks revenge on the fire demon who murdered her adopted father and won't stop until he's dead.

Rin had been caught up in the war of Era. After the war had ended, Rin fell into a coma. She finally awoke in a magnolia hospital but had lost her memories, she had no clue who she was or what had happened to her. The doctors told her, her name was Rin and that she had been in a coma for a whole year, it really shocked her. So she was kept in the hospital to find out how long it would take for her memories to come back. The doctors ascertained that her memories would not return for some time. After several weeks, Rin's memories began to come back to her, she remembered, who she was, where her home was and that she could use demon slayer magic. However, any memories of other people she knew, did not return to her yet. She went back to her home, to see if she could recover her memories. When she made it home, the servants rushed out to greet her, they were all so happy to see she was safe but Rin didn't know who any of them were. The servants were quite sad to find out that their mistress had almost none of her memories. After re-learning her servants names, Rin decided that she would travel in search of her lost memories, hoping to recover them. She changed into her armor and carried her sword and left the island of storms. Rin would not go back to her home until she'd regained her lost memories. Rin began her journey in Hargeon town. She wanted to try to remember people and everything else about herself that she had forgotten. After being in Hargeon for a couple weeks, she left and headed to the next closest town which was Magnolia. Once there, Rin found herself at the fairy tail guild hall. When she went inside, she was warmly welcomed by everyone in the hall, it seemed they knew her but she couldn't remember them at all. Then, a she looked at the back of her right hand and a memory came rushing back, she now remembered that she was a member of the fairy tail guild but still couldn't remember who any of her guildmates were. Rin still continues to travel, searching for her lost memories and won't stop till she recovers them all. Eventually, she makes it to oak town, where a healing mage is said to live. She goes to visit this mage who possesses healing magic. Rin hoped that this person could restore her lost memories. "Are you the one that can use healing magic?" Rin asks. The woman nods "Yes, I am, what have you come to my home for child?" Rin takes a deep breath and proceeds to answer "You see.. I lost my memories, and I was hoping your healing magic could help restore them." The woman nods once more "Well, I can certainly try but I can't promise you anything dear." So Rin allows the woman to use her magic to restore her memories. Once the spell starts, all these memories come rushing into Rin's head all at once and then she stood up "I..I Remember! All of it!" The woman smiles at Rin. Then, Rin thanks the woman and leaves. She then realizes that Hibiki is missing. Rin then pulls out a special whistle and blows it, hoping that Hibiki will come running. She continues her travels and then she remembers, she was separated from Hibiki back in Era during the war. So Rin heads straight for Era only to find out Hibiki was taken to the closest hospital and rushes there. When she arrives, Hibiki flies into Rin's arms happily. Now that the two have reunited, they headed home.

Several months passed after Rin and Hibiki returned home. Rin was close to become a c-class mage and had met someone at Serene Cliff. His name was Alexander Zenneth, they got off on the wrong foot but ended up becoming very close. She found out he was a member of Sabertooth and with Rin having difficulties recovering the rest of her lost memories, the elderly healing mage couldn't restore, Rin decided she would go join Sabertooth. Once a part of the guild, she received a very warm welcoming from her new guildmates. Rin was quite happy now, but  she hasn't forgotten about her revenge one bit.

Rin had grown quite used to her life in sabertooth, she'd met some of her fellow guild mates. Rin had even formed a team with Victoria. Rin was quite happy but that happiness soon came to an end when Alexander, dumped Rin and left the guild along with her teammate. This caused Rin to go into a depression. She eventually attended the Lunar Blossom Festival in Crocus where, Rin got a magical make over that changed her looks completely. Rin now had dark blue eyes, ebony black hair and her chest had grown quite large.

Several months had passed since then and Rin had became much more introverted. However, she'd found a new teammate and was starting to open her heart up once more, little by little.

RP Sample:
    Rin and Hibiki were walking the cobblestone streets of Magnolia on a sunny yet somewhat chilly afternoon. They were headed to the orphanage where Rin had grown up most of her life. She had promised her old teacher that she would come and volunteer when she had some spare time. JUst then, Hibiki's stomach growled "Rinny, I'm staaarrrvviiingg!!! Can't we stop at a fish market first?" Rin just shook her head and let out a sigh "You'll get something to eat once we get there, so just be patient, alright hibiki?" Hibiki just groaned but after that, he just kept quite till they arrived and went in. Rin helped out with the tutoring, laundry and cooking. While hibiki just ate and "played" with some of the younger orphaned children. Rin's old teacher came up to Rin at the end of the day "Rin-chan, I'm so glad to see you're doing so well. I've been so worried about you ever since your father passed away. But it seems that everything is going fine for you now." Rin just smiled at her. "yeah, I'm glad to see you too sensei, and I'm am doing fine, after all I'm not alone, I've got Hibiki and all my fellow guildmates too. They keep me from feeling too lonely." They then hugged and after that, as the sun set, everyone at the orphanage saw them off.

Face Claim: Asuna Yuuki - SAO

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 6:34 am