Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Large Sandbox [Job][Suki&Silver]

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

The Large Sandbox [Job][Suki&Silver] Empty The Large Sandbox [Job][Suki&Silver]

Post by Sukiro 30th January 2014, 8:29 am

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Large Sandbox [Job][Suki&Silver] Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

CharacterThe Large Sandbox [Job][Suki&Silver] 1075957MagicThe Large Sandbox [Job][Suki&Silver] 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Large Sandbox [Job][Suki&Silver] Empty Re: The Large Sandbox [Job][Suki&Silver]

Post by Sukiro 30th January 2014, 2:33 pm

Standing at the entrance of the Desert Village Mari stood before the large wood gates, blocking the continuous stray of sand that plowed toward them. Beside her was Max though instead of his usual attire he was completely swallowed by a mass of clothes that was rapped around him, in a sort of potato shape. His eyes could be seen through a small slit where his face would be and his feet could been seen coming from beneath the cloths.

"I suggest that we head inside....this storm is annoying..."

Max said, with the large clump of cloths moving entirely as he spoke looking toward Mari. She looked down and smiled as her large braid would flow with the wind. The doors toward the village opened wide as they walked into the enlarged village, houses and shops crafted out of the own stones that were around the surrounds to block out the sand from their homes. Long strands of wires would lengthen from house to house with lamps hanging on them, enlightening the town in their radiance.

As they walked through the village, they continuously walked toward a large rounded boulder with a large sign, reading "Mead house" in the front of the door. Retrieving a piece of paper, with the job information on it, it had the name of the merchant but no picture of how they looked like. Entering the Mead house (Or bar), they hoped in finding this merchant through the use of the civilians help. As they enter the bar, its filled with tons of different people sitting around sharing beers and resting upon the bar itself with large mugs in their hands.

"Excuse me....Is umm, Kent here?"

She asked in a soft tone, before everyone stopped what they were doing and in sync turned toward her in seconds. Before suddenly running through the back door in a flock, knocking down one another, while rampaging over another to get out. The bar was left an empty mess, even the bar keeper left, leaving a cup flying in the air for a few seconds before crashing onto the floor. All that was left was a drunk holding a large mug by the handle but his face left on the bar snoozing the day away. Mari walked up toward the drunk before poking at his shoulder, when he suddenly threw himself back with his arms in the air and threw the mug far off into the corner.

"WOAH! WHERE EVERYONE GO!?!?!"

He shouted as he spin in a complete circle wondering where everyone had run off to. He stopped his spinning directly toward Mari and threw himself back onto the ground and ran against the wall.

"YOUR HERE TO ROB ME OF MY TREASURE! BUT I WON'T LET CHU! I HAVE TWO STRONG MAGES COMING TO HELP ME RETRIEVE THEM AND THEY WON'T LET YOU TAKE THEM!"

He shouted throwing his hand fiercely toward Mari, shivering in fear about what could she do to him. Mari looked down toward max in worry.

"Excuse me, I'm here to help you find your treasures as well as the rest of team. I'm Mari from Fairy Tail and this is Max, our other member is coming shortly so if we could just wait for them before heading off...."

"AH, SO YOUR HERE TO HELP!? FINE, BUT THE TREASURE IS MINE SEEEEEE! CAUSE YOU KNOW...."

He shouted before she could finish her sentence. He crossed his arms before closing his eyes in silence.

"I'M THE GREATEST MERCHANT IN ALL THE LAND OF FIORE!"

He quickly flashed off his importance to the job at hand describing himself as the greatest, flailing his arms around. Mari laughed as Max stood in silence, awaiting their fellow member.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

CharacterThe Large Sandbox [Job][Suki&Silver] 1075957MagicThe Large Sandbox [Job][Suki&Silver] 1075957Pet/Exceed

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Mentor : Nyx

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

The Large Sandbox [Job][Suki&Silver] Empty Re: The Large Sandbox [Job][Suki&Silver]

Post by SilverRose 6th February 2014, 4:56 pm

Neko watched as the train left the station from Magnolia. Neko had taken up a job with his guild member Mari. Neko recently had the urge to get up and do something. He was going get stronger and be someone important. He would show the world just who the night mage was. He picked a mission that looked like it just might be easy. Both he and Mari had magic that revolved a lot around fire. Luckily his secondary magic made fire magic even stronger. Between that and the desert heat he hoped he could get this job easily done. Though he had made a deal that he would try and fight the big bad stuff by him self if Suki helped. He just hoped he could do it. Neko watched as colors of the outside world changed from lush green woods to rocky out slopes and then eventually desert.

Next stop Desert Town. Where there nothing but sand and angry merchants who have lost there stuff or to stupid to sell it.

An angry tourist  woman grumbled across the lane from Neko. It looked to him like she was on a trip she didnt wanna be on. Neko just laughed and leaned back into his seat. His stop was the last one and his was still a few hours out.

Nekos dreams where starting out how they always do. Him in the guild hall getting a drink and people watching. No one ever talked to him so that's all he had to do. Then a soft sweet lullaby drifted towards him from the back of the guild. Nothing back there but the library and the pool area out side in the back. Neko thought to him self. Neko looked around and no one seemed to hear it but him. Neko shrugged, got up, and walked to the library where it seemed to be coming form. Neko listened quietly for it when he noticed it coming from the library. He walked through and found no one. After a few moments of looking around he found still nothing. Sudden a gently soft hand touched his shoulder. Neko turned around to see it and.....BONGGGGGGGG!!!

Neko bolted up to see the train had arrived at his stop. Neko grumbled at the slight annoyance and his weird dream. He wondered just what it meant. Neko stretched a bit the proceeded off the train. Neko first realized that there was a huge sand storm. Neko spotted a store and ran in quickly. He found a few magic turbans that you could wrap around your head and a magic barrier shielded your body from the sad storms. Neko bought four, put his on, then left for the place Suki was suppose to meet him.

"I'M THE GREATEST MERCHANT IN ALL THE LAND OF FIORE!" Nekos he popped in to hear the screaming of the drunk. Slowly Neko walked up behind sorry whispering in her ear. Is he going to be ok??  

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 12th February 2014, 6:00 pm

The door behind them opened with their fellow guildmember finally making it to the established meeting area within the village itself. The man who held himself in his heroic pose decided to stay like that for a bit while Mari would wave her hand in front of his face, without a reaction. Max on the other hand noticed Neko as he entered the fray walking behind Mari and whispering in her ear.

"Is he going to be ok?"

He asked, as Mari jumped forward pressing herself against Kent causing them both to fall onto the ground. Max widened his eyes at the sight of his master being so weak in the ability to notice others around herself, slapping his face he'd walk toward neko.

"Excuse me, sir. We've been waiting for a while as to when you'll be arriving....and where as your name....Plebeian..."

Max started of already annoyed and spoke in his abusive tone toward neko from his lateness before remembering Mari telling him who they were helping on a job, a member named after a cat. He couldn't think of anything to say actually, something like that took his breath away only to call them "Pleabeian" before turning his attention toward else where.

"Max be nice! We are going to be working together as...soon...as kent talks again."

She said lifting herself from Kent as he was left there as if dead but continued to breath heavily with his eyes left wide open. He lifted his feet into the air and threw himself up and onto his feet and dusted himself off.

"Quite enjoyable~"

He spoke as he face sparkled and became enlightened, throwing his arm into his garb he fished out a piece of paper, inscribed on it was what looked similar to a map, but this one had more squiggles then normal maps, seemed to be describing the wind directions within the desert. He threw his hand into the air as the map shined in their presence with him humming "Dun dun Duuuuun!" as he held it upward.

"This the map and with it I marked the.....the place your not suppose to know about.....And from there we should easily find my carriage and the dead bodies of my fallen comrades."

He started to talk about the job itself, making sure they understood the situation. First he started to speak in a positive tone before he begun to get secretive and turn away from them holding onto the paper tightly and started to talk positively about his dead comrades. By the end he started walking toward the door and opening it widely.

"Come fellow members of fairy tail! And join me in the battle against luck and many dangerous, poisonous, large meat eating creatures that'll possibly rip us to shreds! And obtain the greatest treasure anyone has ever known!"

He said in a positive tone before striking forward and onward into the desert.

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Mentor : Nyx

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 17th March 2014, 3:33 pm

"Excuse me, sir. We've been waiting for a while as to when you'll be arriving....and where as your name....Plebeian..."

An anime sweat dropped from his head as he stared at the cat. He was about to apologize when his guild mate spoke up.

""Max be nice! We are going to be working together as...soon...as kent talks again."

Neko smiled turning to her. Heh no no its all right. I could have been a bit quicker getting here. But i dont move to fast during they day. Plus i thought with the sad we could use the magic turbans. But your right I coulda been faster getting here. Neko sighed giving off an apologetic smile to them both. After all they are the ones who decided to take on the job with him.

"Quite enjoyable~."This the map and with it I marked the.....the place your not suppose to know about.....And from there we should easily find my carriage and the dead bodies of my fallen comrades."
    The mans expression was priceless as he sparkled a bit. Neko began to wonder if he was a bit crazy but then again it didnt matter just as long as he didnt get them all killed then Neko didnt mind. He yawned and stretched watching as he made his way over to doors and just threw them open letting large gusts of wind in
    "Come fellow members of fairy tail! And join me in the battle against luck and many dangerous, poisonous, large meat eating creatures that'll possibly rip us to shreds! And obtain the greatest treasure anyone has ever known!" Neko watched as he took off out side of the doors and out into the open desert. Neko twitched slightly concerned.

U-Um.... should he really be doing that all by him self? I mean hes gonna get him self killed! Neko shrugged and sighed and walked after him. Neko tied his sword tight to his back and then pulled over the turban and made his way out. At first he couldnt see anything but the the turbans magic started working and he saw the man ahead. He chased up after him.

Neko noticed as they moved further and further into the desert the air became more hot and thick. The sand also picked up and he realized after a moment they had walked into a sand storm. Suddenly Neko herd a crazy laughter.  Slowly he made out soft shaped in the sand. a rather large snake and a Giant Scorpion. Slowly they moved closer to there employer.

Come Come fairy mages here are the gate guards!! If we beat them and kill the monster base then we can get the treasure hahaha!!! The man looked like a dancing loony that should be locked up.

What the hell you rat!! You lead us into the monsters den!! We could die out here and you wouldn't get your treasure!!! Neko drew his blade raising his to the monsters. Well Looks like we have to do a lot of fighting this round.  

Last edited by SilverRose on 17th March 2014, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th March 2014, 3:33 pm

The member 'SilverRose' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Large Sandbox [Job][Suki&Silver] StrongMonster The Large Sandbox [Job][Suki&Silver] NormalMonster

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 6:22 pm