Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Neko vs Chao Cat or Crocodile ????

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nyx
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

Neko vs Chao Cat or Crocodile ???? Empty Neko vs Chao Cat or Crocodile ????

Post by SilverRose 29th January 2014, 3:35 pm

Nekos recent events had left him tired and annoyed. No body liked the gay guy or dark mages tried to fight with him. They ended almost dead or bleeding. Neko decide he needed a small relaxing break. Normally people wouldn't go to some place dark and scary to relax but neko was the night Mage. Not much scared him an the darknesses embrace calmed neko and allowed him to think. Neko smiled as he walked into the forest. It's cool and calm chilling air kissed Nekos warm skin. He walked deeper and deeper into the forest when he herd what sounded like the clang of steel on wood. Neko wondered why such a sound would be herd out here. Neko followed it until he found quite a surprise. Nekos smile was almost as scary as the forest when he spoke.Well well look what the cat dragged in.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Neko vs Chao Cat or Crocodile ???? Empty Re: Neko vs Chao Cat or Crocodile ????

Post by Chaotic Rumble 29th January 2014, 3:56 pm

Ayeseru sighed.  He had no idea what he was even doing in such a place.  More importantly, he had no idea what he was actually doing.  You see, Ayeseru was hitting a tree...  With his spear...  Using the flat side of the bladed bit to hit the tree...
    A moment, scratching his head, wondering.
    Why did I decide to come out here again alone..?  He knew the answer to that question already.  It was only recently where his insane persona was sealed away.  Ayeseru was enjoying his freedom while it lasted.

Still... He wasn't quite sure why he was hitting a tree with the flat edge of his spear. Then, a noise. He heard quiet footsteps approaching. If it wasn't for his super heightened dragon-like senses, he would've never guessed someone was nearby.
    He heard quiet footsteps on the grass and as the figure approached, smell came with it. It wasn't a bad smell. It was the smell of a mage.
    He was slightly worried. Was Ayeseru being tracked?

Taking a more serious stance, Ayeseru called out. "Who is out there? I know you're there, so come on out."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Neko vs Chao Cat or Crocodile ???? V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 29th January 2014, 4:24 pm

Neko giggled. He'd been caught. Normally he'd be careful enough not to be caught but he forgot just who he was dealing with. A pretty little shadow escaped from a prison. Neko stepped from behind the tree he was hiding behind. He turned his head leaning it against his big pink fluffy boa. Well well looks like I've been snuffed out by the small dragon boy. My my... To think you'd remember an old "pal". Man don't I feel hurt! Nekos face held a fake shock and sadness them he giggled. So tell me. Just what is the cute little shadow dragon doing out here all by himself. You never know just what you might find.Nekos figure swayed taking a soft step towards him

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 30th January 2014, 6:53 am

Ayeseru gave Neko a look of "Are you serious?"  The reason for that was quite simple, really.  A long time ago, while Ayeseru was child in his childish form, Ayeseru battled Neko with two other mages he cannot quite recall.
    Why did the fight even start?  Very simple.  It was because they couldn't settle what was better - Cats, or crocodiles.
    Ayeseru sighed.  He had no idea why Neko would even be out here in the first place, unless...  "You're still here over that cat and crocodile ordeal?!" Ayeseru pointed at him with a comical anime face of anger and fear.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 30th January 2014, 7:45 am

Nekos eyes glazed over with confusion and Neko slightly tilted his head try to remember. An anime light bulb poped up over his head and his face lit up as he slightly folded over with laughter.Oh that! Haha! No silly. It's to easy to figure that one out. It's obvious cats are better! I mean we are stealthy, smart, and sexy. I mean even you can't deny without your sense you wouldn't have herd me. It's obvious that us cats are better then a rough around the edges lizard with spikes on there back. And I'm actually here for the calm. Not every guy is ok with my flirting and fairytail is so loud. I mean you obviously know the calm cooling tough of the dark. As neko spoke he moved and talk circles around Ayeseru. So tell me Ayeseru why are you here? Not everyone comes to the spooky forest just to uh..... Hit a tree Neko watched everything about Ayeseru. His muscle movement. His body movement. Even his hair moving softly against the cool blowing wind. There last fight was quite a rough one and neko knew thee both grow. As far as he was concerned they both grew in both looks and power.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 30th January 2014, 2:28 pm

Ayeseru sighed.  He was slightly pissed off at Neko, and it was quite evident too.  Comically, steam could be seen coming from Ayeseru's ears as his head turned red.  He facepalmed half of his face in a comical anime style.
    "God dammit Neko...  You still believe that load of crap?"  Ayeseru grumbled.  "It's clear that crocodiles are far, far superior to cats!  They're far stronger, for one.  They can devour your kitties in a single bite!  Two, they're far, far more sturdy than your cats.  Punch a crocodile in its nose?  It gets pissed off and tries to chase you till the ends of the earth to get its revenge!  Punch a cat around the nose?  It yelps out and runs off!  Also...  Crocodiles are predators!  Not like your silly kittens!"

Ayeseru took a moment to breathe, cooling off.  A second later, it was almost comical how nice he was being.  "Well, I'm sorry to hear that not many people like it, Neko.  Me?  Well...  Let's just say I recently got weakened by quite a hefty amount...  But in terms got rid of something very dark, so now I'm training myself I suppose in getting back in shape!"

Ayeseru took a glance at Neko.  He looked far more refined, and the magical output he gave off was also increased.  He could vaguely remember the last battle they had, however, he cannot remember who was the winner in the very end.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 3:15 am