Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ren Hengi's History/Diary/Bill

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Magic
    Second Skill: (To be applied. Later)
    Third Skill:

Ren Hengi's History/Diary/Bill Empty Ren Hengi's History/Diary/Bill

Post by Ren Hengi 21st January 2014, 6:53 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ren Hengi on 7th June 2014, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Ren Hengi's History/Diary/Bill Empty Re: Ren Hengi's History/Diary/Bill

Post by Ren Hengi 7th June 2014, 7:52 pm

Dear... Diary Bill.

I don't have one because I'm one of those people, just because I know everyone will laugh at me if I tell them about it. Diary is pretty embarrasing... How about Bill instead? Alright then... Bill. Let me tell you what happened last night.

So I woke up in the middle of the night and I look over at my closet and I thought someone was watching me. I was really scared and so I attacked it with water magic. The knockback made my head hit the window and so I had to hide the cracks from my landlord and my head hurt. Also, my favorite hat was what I attacked, and so I tried to dry it off but I shrunk it on accident!!! I cried for about 3 minutes (I timed myself so I can cry for a shorter time) and my neighbor tried to check on me. I almost blew a hole in the wall, and I destroyed my closet too.

Why am I telling you this Bill? If I tell Ophelia, she'll laugh at me! If I tell anyone else, they'll laugh at me! You won't laugh at me, right Bill? Okay Bill, I am going to trust you with something. I turned my pinky toe into water and I don't know how to fix it! Its ruining my shoes and carpet! AND MY LIFE!

I had a cool dream I slayed a dragon and that that one guy on the cover of the wizard magazine this month totally gave me a kiss *o*. Don't tell anyone about that okay Bill?

Later,
    Ren

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ren Hengi's History/Diary/Bill KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

:✰:
    Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 7th June 2014, 8:23 pm

Dear Bill

Okay so today I went to take of some sick kids with Ophelia and she didn't know that was what we were doing. I was very confused and I swear at some points she was going to hurt me. I ended up hurting myself, and I cried as soon as I got home for 3 minutes. Ophelia was laughing really hard. There was this one girl I think Ophelia liked, but whenever I bring her up Ophelia hurts me! I drew a picture of her for you Bill
    Ren Hengi's History/Diary/Bill ZHzszDD
    I think its pretty accurate but when I showed it to her she beat me up and spoke in Irish. My back hurts really bad from when she punched my spine! I cried for 3 minutes again. She almost punched my throat but she noticed my sparkly bracelet with rubies on it and so I had to give it to her so she wouldn't hurt me anymore. It was my grandmothers. I cried some more but I don't think she cared.

Bill, what do you look like? In theory I mean. I think you would look something like this
    Ren Hengi's History/Diary/Bill OB6ArYb
    I tried to make you look like that one guy from the wizarding magazine. I think I did pretty well!

See you soon,
    Ren

_____________________________________________________________________________________

『   Ren Magic   』

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 19th July 2014, 11:58 am

Hey Bill,

So today I was walking along the shores and practicing magic when I saw this group of gangsters spray painting a rock. Apparently they are called "gourd". Pretty stupid name if you ask me. I think one of them saw me but I think they didn't notice.

Anyway I never really show up at the guild a lot, mostly because I stay home when I mess things up out of fear. I went over to Ophelia's house and I made her a cake. I worked really hard and when I presented it she destroyed it. Well, then comes the weird part. I got really angry, and I smeared the cake on her face. Needless to say she tried to kill me. But normally I am not one for aggression. Maybe all this guild stuff is making me stronger somehow?

Later, Ren

『   Ren Magic   』

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:05 pm