Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wasted afternoon(Private/Invite/Hiro Villen)

Paresse
    Paresse

Coming Storms- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Wasted afternoon(Private/Invite/Hiro Villen) Empty Wasted afternoon(Private/Invite/Hiro Villen)

Post by Paresse 20th January 2014, 7:14 pm

"What a depressing day..." A young lady sitting at the edge of a pear spoke, taking a break from the book in her lap and she peaked at the sky above her. The girl watched as not a single cloud took its rightful place in the sky. "Such a shame, its the middle of winter and not a single snow flake in sight."

The young women, Nyla, looked back down to her book, taking her away from the sky and back towards her book on ancient mythology. She reached up with her black gloved hand, brushing her long, brunet bangs from her face and reaching even high up to reset the black hair banned keeping the rest of her long hair from covering her dark blue eyes. Her feet swayed with the wind as waved splashed against the dock which her feet currently dangled off of. "How boring could one town be..." 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Exp: 175/750
    Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul of Belial
    Third Skill:

Wasted afternoon(Private/Invite/Hiro Villen) Empty Re: Wasted afternoon(Private/Invite/Hiro Villen)

Post by Hiro Villenn 20th January 2014, 8:47 pm

Hiro rolled the barrel down the street. He was able to easily get this powder of gun powder away from a few guards without being seen and he was heading to the shore to use it. Hiro thought it was be a great idea to see if he could get some fish with an explosion. It took quite a bit of courage to do so as well seeing as how he hated, detested, revolted, and feared the ocean.

Everyone got out of his way pretty easily without much of a word even though they have no idea what was in the barrel, probably out of curtosy. Heck if they did know what was in the barrel they’d probably be running away rather than politely moving aside. Rolling explosives through town was never an intelligent idea. I really hope some fish land on the shore. Well I guess this will be fun if I don’t get any fish. He just hoped the explosion would be enough to heat the place up a little, Villenn hated the cold as his breath went white and disapearred in the cold. If he had a choice in the matter, Hiro would have used it to blow up an abandoned building or start a fire of some kind in order to heat up but unfortunately he hadn’t eaten in days because of the scarcety of food on the road due to the winter weather and he had just gotten to hargeon town. Hungry and cold just like the other poor helpless bums except Hiro was the half-breed spawn of an archdevil who would be hunted down by priests, nuns, and fiore in general if this truth was exposed.

Eventually though Hiro go to the shore. “Alright here goes nothing,” he said to himself. There were barrels and other fisherman gear on the shore blocking his view so he foolishly thought there was no one around after a quick look both ways before lifting the barrel and tossing it in the air towards the sea. As the barrel hit it’s arc, Hiro’s body was coated in blue flames and his teeth and ears grew longer and sharper than they already were as he generated a fireball and hit the barrel with it just as it hit the water generating a large explosion and burst of water in the air as fish started raining from the sky. Hiro quickly reverted back to his human form before anyone who heard the explosion came to see what caused it and ran to the edge of the pier carefully to avoid falling to pick up the spoils he just caught. Once he reached the edge however he realized that there was someone there, someone who saw the whole thing as his face panicked as much as his brain did at how bad this situation was.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Wasted afternoon(Private/Invite/Hiro Villen) Hiro%27s+Siggy
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Wasted afternoon(Private/Invite/Hiro Villen) Empty Re: Wasted afternoon(Private/Invite/Hiro Villen)

Post by Paresse 20th January 2014, 9:24 pm

As Nyla continued reading her book, she wasn't the least bit interested in the world around her. She could hear the sounds of people screaming, and the sound of what would appear to be a barrel rolling down the hill and into the water. Despite the ruckus, she ignored it and turned the page, continuing on with her book. However, Nyla was not a fan of loud noises. She looked up from her book and closed it shut, putting it next to her on top of a stack of two or three books she had already completed.

It was then that she decided to watch the show continuing on down the shore. She swung her feet, and saw that someone, or something had rolled a barrel down the hill which lead to the shore. "What in the world is going on?" Nyla asked herself, reached her black gloved hand back up and once again brushing her brunet hair from her face. It was then that she looked to her side, seeing that there were still one or two books in her pile that Nyla hadn't read yet. "What shall i read next?" she asked herself, picking up another book and opening it up on her lap. She was about to read the title page when all of a sudden she heard the sound of a loud boom.

Nyla looked up, a bit shocked as water flew towards her. Lucky for her the water hit just a few inches away, keeping every part of her body dry except for her feet which currently played in the waves below the pear. She saw a few fish flopping on the deck next to her. Nyla sighed and attempted to push the fish back into the water. She gave a sigh, realizing that the fish were dying and decided to begin reading the book in her lap. It wasn't long after that the man responsible for this ran up to the pear, standing right next to her, and picking up the dead fish.

"Excuse me sir, but would you mind taking you barbarianism somewhere else?" she asked the man, not even looking up at the man as she continued to read her book.

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 21st January 2014, 6:53 pm

Barbarism? Hiro thought as she barely recognized his existence. Hiro let out a sigh of relief that she didn’t see him or his little secret but it was still kind of a buzz kill that he had to run into a girl as dull and boring as this. Why is this bothering me? She may be cute but she’s got the personality of corpse, Hiro thought.

Hiro stopped letting it bother him and just went back to what he was doing and started picking up the fish he had caught with explosive gunpowder. Hiro grabbed some of the fishing line from the sailor equipment nearby in order to carry them. He had about ten fish in all. A few were able to skip their way back into the water where they were safe, from Hiro at least and Hiro was able to collect four of them before going up to the last one. It was much bigger than the others and didn’t seem as badly injured but it wasn’t moving. Hiro licked his lips. He was going to eat well tonight, much better than he usually did, which was a loaf of bread and some fruit or perhaps a rabbit, nothing large or substantial. It excited Hiro that he was going to get such a good meal.

Hiro wrapped it with the line and heaved it over its back only to have the fish, which was apparently sleeping, awaken and start flailing around, it’s fin tearing up Hiro’s back as he let it go. The other fish Hiro had hanging over his back were also torn up as Hiro dropped them due to the assault but they were killed even quicker from the blood loss and none of them got back into the ocean as the fish flopped onto the girls lap and continued flailing around violently in a desperate attempt to get back into the ocean and survive.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 21st January 2014, 7:24 pm

As Nyla continued reading her book, she heard the man speak. "You are aware that you said that aloud correct?" She asked the man. "Yes you are in fact bothering me, and as for the comment about my personality being i corps i will certainly admit to that." She then glanced up, her eyes like daggers as they appeared to penetrate the very being of the boy. "However i will admit I am a bit curious for your magic. Is it a form of take over?" she asked the boy. Nyla had watched him transform from a demon to a human, and was very curious as to what was going on. Besides, ti was only natural that a young lady from Tartarus would be interested in a demon. 

But alas, as she asked the question she had realized the boy was walking away, and carelessly tossing, or most likely unintentionally dropping fish. She was about to tell the boy of his actions when all of a sudden a fish flew onto her lap. She wasn't startled, however, not enough to make any noises. She pushed the fish off of the book in her lap and back into the ocean. 

Nyla looked back down at her book, it was wet. The pages were soggy and the wording was smudged. "So disrespectful..." She muttered, picking up all of the books and keeping the book that was soaking wet on the bottom so that it would not damage the others. "You owe me a 300 year old book on ancient western magics." She told the man, walking past him with the 8 or nine books in her arms. She walked by a trash can but didn't throw out the soggy book. She never through away books. In her mind, throwing away a book was worse then killing people. However, Nyla was fully aware that the man wouldn't be buying her a new book. 

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 21st January 2014, 8:08 pm

SHE SAW ME!? Hiro panicked for a moment before he realized that she thought it was a takeover magic which put Hiro at ease. As long as she didn’t think he was a devil it didn’t matter if she saw it, he could bail out of town before she told anyone.

Hiro’s jaw dropped as he saw the girl push the fish into the sea. His dinner, his nutrition for the next few days was just lost because of this girl. She passed by him, complaining about how he owed her an old book and it only pissed Hiro off more. “A book? You’re complaining over a book?” Hiro said in a flat, unpleasant tone as the girl passed by him. “That was four days worth of food you just pushed back into the ocean. I don’t give two shits about your damn book!” Hiro quickly turned around as his voice got louder at the end and his leg went up as he swung a kick at the girl and hit her square in the center of her butt. “I HAVEN’T EATEN IN DAYS DAMN IT! THAT FISH WAS VITAL FOR MY VERY SUSTENANCE AND EXISTENCE!” Hiro kept shouting at the girl.

Hiro took a quick look around to see if anyone had shown up. It would seem nobody was around so as long as he was quick about scaring her off at least he wouldn’t have anybody to deal with if he bailed town tonight. “You asked if my magic was takeover right? That would be incorrect,” Hiro said as his blue flames covered his body, centering at his forehead to shape what looked like two horns and his tail burst out of his pants with flames centered at the edge. “I am Hiro Villenn. I’m a half-devil.”

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 21st January 2014, 8:28 pm

As she walked down the dock back to land, and passed the man, she realized that he was shouting. He was yelling about how she asked for him to pay her back from the book, and then decided that kicking her in the but would be a good idea. "Idiot.", seeing the mans reflection in the water besides them, and taking a step to the side as she made sure his kick did not hit her. She then heard him yelling about how he hadn't eaten in days, and how she was just throwing away his food. Nyla honestly couldn't care less about his poor dietary habits, however she figured the man would eventually calm down.

Nyla began to ignore the man, truth be told. That is, however, until the man began to speak about his magic. He was not a take over mage, and although he did not appear to reveal his actual magic, he did reveal his potential of being useful to Tartarus.“I am Hiro Villenn. I’m a half-devil.” These words caught Nylas attention, causing her to turn around. "Is that so?" she asked the man. "You have no idea how ecstatic I am to hear such a thing." For the first time in a few days, emotion appeared to be on this girls face. A faint smile protruded her emotionless exterior "My guild has been searching for someone like you." She said, a faint glimmer in her eyes and a small smile on her face. "If you come with me," Nyla began to finish, placing her books besides her and reaching out her hand towards Hiro, "you will always be well fed and will never have to worry about such trivial things such as food and shelter."

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 21st January 2014, 9:18 pm

“Huh?” Hiro was a little confused now. Not only was she smiling but she was happy he was a devil? Who in their right minds was happy about a rightful ruler of hell standing before them, genuinely pissed off, no matter how trivial it seemed to be. She was offering food and shelter which was even less normal. The hell are you after? Hiro thought.

“Sorry but food and shelter isn’t going to be enough to convince me. Give me one reason I should trust someone who, up until two seconds ago, didn’t even recognize my existence?” Hiro demanded. Hiro’s stomach growled, practically defeating every word he just said but his eyes and face didn’t twitch from his serious and hostile demeanor despite his desperation for food.

He didn’t trust this girl and nothing she said made any sense now. First she thought he was worthless and now she was acting like he was the most important thing in the world. Hiro didn’t have time to deal with some bipolar chick but he also didn’t have time to deal with the schemes of any organization. “I have my own personal goals I don’t have time to help you with your own goals.”

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 22nd January 2014, 5:36 pm

Nyla looked at the man before her. They were both facing each other, and were no more then a few feet apart, maybe 5, if that. The man, Hiro, was talking about how he would not joining them. He had is own schedule in mind, none of which concerned himself with the affairs Nyla and Tartarus. The world around the two fell almost quiet, allowing for Nyla to think clearly. "I understand." She spoke, giving a smile as she turned her head, and lifted her hands up forming a heart with her hands. "I just wanted to make sure you knew," she then placed her hands over her heart, and a magic circle appeared. "That i'm going to take you anyways." Her voice fell emotionless again, it sounded almost evil. The very moment the magic circle appeared she would snap her fingers, causing her body to explode.

The dock crumbled to pieces as everything within a 30 foot radius of Nyla was ambushed by the attack. Thanks to her Immunity ability, her body was completely safe from the explosion. Smoke filled the air as she brushed the brunet bangs out from her face. "What a pity..." she spoke, the ocean breeze beginning to blow, causing the smoke to clear. "If only you had come with me willingly, this could have been such a meaningful expedition for the both of us." She then began to look around, nothing moving from her spot. During the explosion, she had leaped back onto the concrete so that she didn't fall into the water. "If he fell into the water," Nyla began, "I'm going to have to get my dress wet getting him out aren't I?" She spoke, a twinge of despair and regret in her voice.

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 22nd January 2014, 8:33 pm

Boom. Bam. Kablammy. All words that would describe the small instant in which an explosion destroyed the wooden Pier he was standing on. GOD DAMN IT ALL SHE’S A MAGE!? Hiro thought at his feet fell from where the pier once stood and he went into the water. The problem? Hiro doesn’t know how to swim.

Immediately Hiro started flailing and pushing his body to try and get to the surface. It was cold, almost ice cold, if Hiro wasn’t coated in flames he would have stopped moving from shock, not that it helped much, considering Hiro couldn’t swim to begin with. All it did was give Hiro the opportunity to flail around a little before drowning. Once Hiro got to the surface he gasped for breath, continuing to flail as he bobbed up and down in the water. “Damn…Bitch!” Hiro yelled at the girl, gurgling water in between words. Hiro’s flames still burned despite Hiro being drenched in water. Such was the flames of a devil. A little water couldn’t hope to squelch or extinguish the flames a devil’s soul. Even more specifically, the flames of the Belial’s soul, the flames of Hiro Villenn’s soul. An ocean may drown him but his flames would not be extinguished by it.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 23rd January 2014, 3:58 pm

Nyla watched as the man began to curse her name. She didn't care truth be told. She watched as flames took over his body, yet he still drowned. "Amazing." The maiden spoke, watching as the flames of this demon did not extinguish even when doused with the waters of the ocean. Her book papers flew around the winds around her, and slowly, yet beautifully fell into the ocean waters as if they were petals from a newly blossomed plant. However, Nyla cared little for this. Although she cherished books, capturing the demon was a more important task at the moment. 

She walked up closer to the end of the concrete, and got a closer look. "If you truly are a demon you should be able to hear me just fine." She spoke, holding her hand out. "I shall leave you with two options, Either you grab this hand, and come with me to my guild. Or i shall wait for you to drown and take you against your will." She watched as the devil sank under the water, however, she truly didn't care which one of the presented options he would pick. "What shall it be, devil." she whispered to herself, clouds circling above the sky as the wind picked her, her brunet hair flying to the side along with her white dress. "Looks like a storms coming." She stated, looking up above at the sky. "He better pick quickly before the lightning starts to rain down..."

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 23rd January 2014, 5:08 pm

Using the opportunity that presented itself the girl put two options on the table for Hiro, both of which ultimately benefited her. Hiro was to either drown, in which case she would just save him after falling unconscious and drag him back to her guild, or he took her hand and went consciously. Neither of which were things Hiro wanted to do.

Hiro wasn’t going to enjoy either but Hiro trusted the girl to keep him alive far less. Hiro didn’t really have a second to weigh his options though as he heard lightning crashes in the distance during some of the moments his head was above the water and simply acted in the method that was most likely to keep him alive and breathing and grabbed the girl’s hand after extinguishing his flames to avoid burning her or her hand from jumping back from the pain, if she felt any that is. Heck if this girl was as dead as he thought she was than Hiro could decapitate her and she’d be fine in the end.

Hiro panted and gasped for breath now that his head wasn’t bobbing above and below the water’s surface giving her a scowl of displeasure and hostility.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 23rd January 2014, 5:35 pm

Indeed. Nyla was in face a master of manipulation, being able to take any situation handed down to her and use it to gain the upper hand. This was how Nyla functioned during most of her affairs and confrontations. However, this particular attack was a bit odd for her. She rarely was the one who made the first attack, in fact, this might have been the first time for her. However, Nyla did what had to be done. She watched as the flaming hand flew out of the water, and towards Nylas. "I see you have made a decision." She spoke, gripping onto the hand, showing no emotions, and barely feeling the flaming hand. Thanks to her magic, she was granted a strange ability of an increased fortitude, allowing for her to take a bit more damage then most other people.  

As she quickly pulled the man out of the water, she let go of his hand and brushed her brunet hair behind her ear. "You made a logical choice." She spoke, turning around and walking past the exploded papers. She then sat down, now a good 3 or 4 meters from the devil, and sat down. "You have 30 seconds to rest." Nyla told the devil. "I am afraid that I cannot offer you anymore time with that. It will take the Rune knights about 60 seconds to get here, and i would like to get a head start." As Nyla spoke, her eyes did not once leave the site of the devil. Lightning struck the ground and thunder erupted form the heavens as Nyla merely stood up. "Lucky for us there were very few witnesses due to your little stunt with the explosive barrel." She then reached down, and grabbed the boys arm. "Now, we shall get going."

She could hear the rune knights coming. There were only 7 of them, however, Nyla knew there would be reinforcements. "I believe we can make the jump." she spoke, watching as the 7 rune knights surrounded them. Nyla began to preform hand signs, and right as she finished Nyla grabbed hold of the devil next to her and held him tight, appearing as if she were hugging hum. "We are here to arrest you for the destruction of property and disturbing the peace!" one of them yelled. None of the rune knights could see Nylas face, nor knew what she looked like as a the 5 foot in diameter magic circle appeared below her feet. "Hold on tight." She told the devil she was currently clinging onto. "Formula 93: Jump." It was then an explosiong went off, sending Nyla and the devil 930 feet into the air, and providing them with a swift, quick landing on the top of a near by landing a few meters behind all the rune knights. "This is when we go for out escape." She told the man, grabbing onto his hand and leaping off the building, only to go right into a sprint to the train station.

Spell(s) Used:

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 23rd January 2014, 6:28 pm

Hiro took the thirty seconds she gave him. He could easily hear the rune knights coming in their general direction and knew he had no time to waste. Thirty seconds kind of sucked though for anyone who was about to drown even if Hiro. He may be half devil but he was also half human as well. It didn’t look like the she-devil was going to let Hiro have even the amount of time she told him and grabbed his arm and started pulling him into a run as Hiro used his free hand to force his tail back into his pants. It would be problematic if anybody else saw him with his tail out. At least for the moment, this girl wasn’t her enemy. Lucky for him he did because only moments after they were surrounded by rune knights. Great, Hiro thought as he started to scan for a method of escape, he didn’t really care about the girl to much heck if he could escape both it would be fantastic.

To Hiro’s surprise she immediately hugged him and used her magic to shot them up and over their pursuers. An interesting maneuver for an escape but not the most original but if it worked Hiro had no reason to complain. Hiro heard the guards and their orders and accusations, all of which were technically within reason of a peacekeeper and correct for the most part.

Hiro did have one quam with her escape plan. Why was she heading DIRECTLY towards the train station? That makes a clear method of escape for their pursuers and if they have the ability to do so they can lock the station down before the train departs. Not only that the rune knights had the power to force the train to stop if they know criminals are on it. If she didn’t have such a close eye on him he would have bolted a different direction and lost the rune knights by now and still would have used the train as an escape method. This girl's timing better be perfect or were done for, Hiro thought.

Hiro jerked his arm out of her grasp and started running on his own. “You better know what you doing,” Hiro’s statement was cut short for a moment as he looked up in the air and thought for a moment. “Hey zombie girl! I don’t think I ever got your name. What is it?”

Last post word count was 203

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 23rd January 2014, 7:16 pm

Nyla knew the man had doubts. She had doubts of her own. "A train leaves in less then 4 minutes. And on top of that, another one wont come for another days." She knew what she was doing. "I know it seems stupid, but if we dont make this train we get caught anyways." It was then she gave a smile, "Besides, they'll let me on the train anyways, they all think your the culprit of both explosions." Yes, as they ran her intentions became clear. The whole point of her hugging him so closely was so that the rune knights didn't see her face. Not only that, but she looked terrified. 2 loud explosions, and a man who appeared to be half devil? that would scare any young girl. "The guards probably think you kidnapped me." Nyla smiled.

However, trouble arose when the devil made the girl let go of his hand. She stopped quickly and grabbed the collar of his shirt, making sure he couldn't go anywhere. "Alright then." She smiled, putting her fingers up to her eyes then lashing them towards Hiro. It would be then that one of her Formulas, in the shape of a magic circle, would fly towards Hiro at a speed of 50 miles per hour, and with him being just a foot away it would be hard for it not to hit. "Formula 1; Manipulation." A smile on Nylas face as she then looked at him, and without opening her mouth, communicated with him. "If you want to walk without my hand to guide you that is fine. However, if you disobey my orders, that formula on your body right now will explode. Not only will you be severely damaged by the explosion, but you will hurt all of these innocent people. And me, I will be left unscathed."

Nyla gave a smile as she began to walk away. "Your first order, get yourself and I onto the train within 3 minutes, and while your at it, don't leave my site." It was then she snapped her fingers. "Now lets get to it."

Spell(s) Used:

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 23rd January 2014, 8:05 pm

“IT’S THE OTHER WAY AROUND DAMNIT!” Hiro yelled out in retort to the girl’s explanation of the situation and her apparent kidnapping. Hiro didn’t really have many options now though. The girl had set a magical bomb on him so he was stuck following her orders. “Tsk, three minutes huh?” Hiro thought for a moment. He had been to Hargeon in the past so he knew the nooks and crannies as he tried to figure out exactly what he wanted to do. The best route would split them up so that wasn’t an option but then again he didn’t know of another way to get to the station within that limited amount of time. I guess that’s my only option huh, Hiro thought.

Hiro ran into the corpse girl and bent over to hit her in the knee with his shoulder and lift him over her and started carrying her over his shoulder without stopping. There was a slight delay but it she would have to deal with it. The half-devil immediately took a hard left into a thin nearby alleyway and pushed himself into the doorway of an abandoned building that used to be an inn. It was rather tall compared to the other buildings around it and if Hiro was guessing correctly his route should be ideal, well for him at least, his route wouldn’t make any sense to anyone else since it was dangerous for the health and seemed unpractical. Hiro ran for the stairs and started heading up. This was an escape route he normally used although he never actually got on the train he always ran past it since everyone would think he got on the train.

Hey I still don’t have your name. Mind telling me while you aren’t doing anything,” Hiro asked as he reached the top floor and ran into the second room on the right. Hiro immediately jumped out the window of the room he just entered and onto the roof of the next building which was about a story lower than where he had just jumped, landing firmly to avoid dropping the psychopath who currently held his life in her hands. Hiro quickly went back to his full blown sprint over the roof tops. He lost a minute and a half with that and their distance to the goal but he probably lost guards behind him when they thought he went into the Inn and had him cornered. A devil always has a trick up his sleeve however and Hiro was no different, even if he wasn’t the smartest devil around.

Hiro got to the edge of the building and jumped to the next. It was a short jumped so Hiro had no trouble making it as he kept running full speed towards to station. Hiro eventually reached the end of the buildings and jumped at the edge without slowing down. The last building on this road was a horse stable for Caravans to let their horses rest and eat while they were out doing their business or for the night. Hiro landed firmly on one of the horses and grabbed the reigns. He wasn’t good at riding but he had to improvise this time. The horse bucked and immediately bolted from the shock of Hiro’s landing as Hiro whipped the reigns. “Hiyah!”

The horse was barely in Hiro’s control. He only had on hand to work with and no time to put his kidnapper down. Why was he helping his kidnapper kidnap him anyway!? Hiro’s situation had grown so ridiculous he didn’t even know what he was doing or why he was doing it anymore, only that he had to do it anyways.

Hiro was able to reach the station though with only a few seconds left on the clock and guards blocking the way. Apparently the others were able to figure out where they were going. “Tch,” Hiro got his captor of his shoulder and onto his lap so he could use both hands. “Hang on,” Hiro said and made a hard left. The train was already in motion so trying to get on via the station was a wasted effort with all those guards in the way. Hiro lined himself up with one of the passenger cars and let go of the reigns. “Grab my neck and don’t let go,” Hiro told the zombie girl as he reached out and grabbed the side bar of the train which yanked them off the horse which ran into the sunset as Hiro hit his back on the wall of the car as he somehow swung around and onto the platform with a thud. Hiro looked down to make sure his captor was still holding on. “You alive?”

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 24th January 2014, 7:34 pm

As Nyla began to take off, it was then that she felt something bash into her knee. "I beg your pardon!" She shouted as she was hoisted up, and placed on top of Hiros shoulders. She was about to ask what he was doing however she knew he was going towards the train station. If he so much as thought of defying Nylas comands the bomb would go off. That bomb was her reassurance that he was actually doing what she asked, and wasn't just trying to take her to some abandoned ware house or something. However, she began to question if her bomb was not working as she saw that Hiro was taking her up to the roof of a building. "What are you doing?" Nyla asked the man, as he continued to run. she saw that he was quickly running out of path and almost panicked. Was he actually going to jump off the building? Was he so dead set on not helping Nyla that he would end his own life along with hers? It was then that she noticed he slammed through the window of the hall way instead of continuing up the stairs to the roof.

Nyla let out a little yelp as herself and the half devil landed on a roof, both seemingly unharmed. "This is an odd rout to the train station if i do say so myself." She spoke to the man, her voice obviously calm now that she was aware that he was actually taking her to the right place. However, he continued running over roof after roof until eventually he jumped off of one. Her eyes widened a bit as she could tell they had landed on a running animal. "Whats happening..." She muttered hearing a man get pushed off of the animal and watched as she was placed in Hiros lap. "I have to say, this is certainly an interesting rout." she spoke, shrugging her shoulders. However, she looked ahead, and saw that there were a few guards already in the path to stop them. 

Nyla kind of stopped paying attention up until the point when she was off the horse and onto the train its self. "Very good." She smiled, brushing off her dress flipping her hand out of the way. She didn't release the man from the formula, for he could still be proven useful. "Come, sit." The girl spoke as she walked in through the back of the train. She watched as a few people stared at her and the half demon, but she didn't really care as she spotted two empty seats. "Perfect," She smiled, sitting down and awaiting for the man to accompany her. "Nyla." She spoke, pulling down her dress hem just long enough for her to show off the area of skin on her chest and above her heard. "I am a coming storm from Tartarus, the demons guild."

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 24th January 2014, 8:53 pm

Hiro followed her captor inside the cart as everybody stared at the two of them. I’m really glad I went back to my human form, Hiro thought to himself. His ears and teeth were explainable as birth defects or something but the tail in his pants and wasn’t so keeping that hidden and to avoid spewing blue flames out his butt was really all Hiro had to do to maintain his charade of being solely human.

The hostility and nervousness of the passengers was easy to pick up. They didn’t board the train by any conventional means and Hiro didn’t exactly look any to friendly or normal, tail visible or not. This girl better make it up to me, Hiro thought as he walked over to where the girl was sitting and sat across from her. She gave her name and title. A storm huh? Hiro thought. He knew who the storms were by name but he had never met one. This girls’ gonna give be a pain in the ass, Hiro thought.

“So what does Tartarus want with a devil?” Hiro asked with his arms crossed. It was a reasonable question. Hiro had no intention of being dissected or experimented on so they could forcibly infuse his satanic genes into their bodies and become half devil’s themselves. “Also when are we going to ditch the train? The rune knights are probably going to be waiting at the next station or they may even just stop the train so we should probably jump off in a few minutes.”

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 25th January 2014, 11:33 am

As Nyla sat on the train, she watched as the half devil crossed his arms, and asked what tartarus would want with a demon. "Oh, thats right I did say Tartarus wanted you..." Nyla brushed her brunet hair from her face and behind her ear were it belonged. "I'm sorry, when i said Tartarus, i meant myself." She then looked up at him, her blue eyes gazing into his very soul as a smile crackled onto her face. "As a half devil, I can only assume your father is thee devil." Hopefully Nyla was right, and she peered towards him. "Which means you will accompany me in finding, and destroying the ruler of hell, Baal-Berith." 

The area was quiet for a few seconds, which was when it was then disturbed by the devils next question, regarding the train and i we should get off due to the nearing rune knights. "Oh, the rune knights?" She asked. "I wouldn't worry about them too much." She stated, looking out the window, and standing up. She headed towards the back as she held up eight dingers, and reached down through the gate. It hurt a bit, due to the speed the train was going it wouldn't surprise her if the skin had been ripped off her fingers for reaching through the bar and touching the solid earth underneath it. There were a heard of 17 rune knights behind them, however, they were about 100 feet or so away. "Formula 8;" the wind grew a bit as her fingers glowed a purple color. "Arachnids bomb." she then leaped back, and the formula began to grow. Luckly for her and the people on the train, the train had gotten out of the giant spider webs distance. She spoke, turning her head and closing the door behind her. "3, 2, 1" It was then the spiderweb had finished growing. The rune knights wouldn't be able to see it in time, and would trip one of the magical threads. A loud explosion would go off, however the train would be a far ways from the explosion by the time it actually happened. 

"That should take care of our pursuers for now." She spoke, sitting back down in her original seat. "We get off at the first stop." she told the half devil. "from there we will find another train to get on."

Spell(s) Used:

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 25th January 2014, 12:15 pm

My father,” Hiro’s mind drifted to thoughts of his mother’s death and his father’s entrapment. “Well I guess are interests do coincide with one another,” Hiro said with a sinister, sharp toothed smile reaching over his face. Hiro wondered why she wanted his father dead. There were plenty of reasons. Rape, murder, pillaging, betrayal, destruction were all things common place for a devil of arch devil stature. Hiro was a little concerned about her calling his father, THE devil, when there were other arch devils other than his father, which were far more active in the human world and far better known, despite Baal-Berith’s overwhelming large territory in comparison to others.

Hiro noticed the girl reach out and place a magical circle on the ground. She really is a corpse huh? Nobody should be capable of that, Hiro thought as he looked at the girls now burned and torn up fingers. We could just walk there, Hiro thought in response to her plans to get on the next train.

“Alright then I guess while we’re sitting here I might as well tell you the short story of the current situation,” Hiro began. “Currently, thanks to my deceased mother, my father is incapable of leaving hell and will be stuck there for quite some time. Eventually though he’ll be able to get out again and come looking for me to take me with him,” Hiro explained bringing back some bad memories “To put it simply, it’s simply a race to see if I can get stronger than my father before he’s able to break my mother’s seals. Knowing my mother, he’s stuck for at least another 5 years probably more,” Hiro explained to Nyla. “Either that or you need to find a way into hell before that time period.”

“Now it’s your turn,” Hiro said. “What’s your beef with my father?”

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 26th January 2014, 12:22 pm

Nyla listened to the mans story. The devil had apparently murdered Hiro's mother, and was no in the depths of hell for another 5 years or so. "5 years..." She muttered, "I don't think i will be waiting that long truth be told." She spoke to the half devil. "I shall find a way to break him out even sooner then that." She brushed her long, brunet hair out of her face with her black gloved hands, despite part of the tips of her gloves being ripped apart. "Its a pitty about your mother, i'm sure she was a lovely women." Nyla reassured the man. "I never met mine," It was at his point, shortly after this statement that the man spoke to Nyla, telling her that it was her turn to share her 'beef', as he put it, with his father, "Its simple," She began. "Your father and my father have a strict connection. My father used to speak stories about Baal, talking about how after they had met it changed his life for the better." She then gave a smile cracked her neck. "Apparently a better life for my father was having me chained up in a basement for 10 years and tortured." She then shrugged her shoulders. "I plan on watching both of our fathers bleed out. or burned i suppose if that is the way you do things." 

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 26th January 2014, 7:08 pm

Heh smartass bitch, Hiro thought about her last little remark about how he would burn them, with a smirk. Guess that really was his only option. Well I don’t mind if you break the seals my mother placed but just so you know those things have already been around for around three years. You’re talking about breaking the seals of a person who was powerful enough to not only restrain an Arch Devil but then seal him back in hell for a total of eight years possibly more. Sorry but getting that powerful is going to take a few years no matter how talented you are,” Hiro explained as he felt the train start to slow down and got up. “Now get this circle off me and come on. If we’re going to be partners there’s no point in doing bullshit like this,” Hiro told his kidnapper before opening the window.

As you said earlier they think I kidnapped you so as long as I remain hidden you can do as you like. Where would you like to meet up partner?” Hiro said as he got into a position to hop out the window. He was going to sneak into the forest and then come back around the other way. Hiro wondered what town they were even in now and how far the Tartaros guild was. He knew of the guild but nobody really knew where the guild was, otherwise the magic council would probably have attacked it by now.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 28th January 2014, 10:13 am

Nyla ignored what the demon said, or at least made it appear as if she was ignoring him. She didn't like people questioning her power. She might have been a bit stubborn but she wasn't so prideful as to think she could best a seal which could hold intact an arch demon. The brunet merely sighed as the idea was granted upon her. "I can't believe you think that I would think i could best a demon with my current powers." She spoke. "Even if i could, at this level, break your father free do you think that i would honestly believe my power level is one that can best our fathers?" she merely got up as the train began to slow down. "I am much more intelligent then you can apparently comprehend."

The train came to a stop and the doors flew open. "Now, lets go." She spoke, snapping her fingers and causing the seal to dissipate. "Now that we are at a conceptual agreement, I believe I can trust you." She then grabbed hiro's hand, and walked out of the train. However, it was at this point that the man asked if he should start hiding. "I suppose your have a point.' She muttered. "Alright then, meet me on Neutral grounds in week from today. I have a bit of preparation to do, so i intend on getting that over with before we start anything." Her eyes were then coated over with a dagger like expression as they penetrated Hiro's soul. "If you betray me on this, I will release your father. But i will only hope that you are strong enough by then to fend him off your self." It was at this point she let go of his hand, and disappeared off into the crowed.

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 28th January 2014, 2:06 pm

“Hai Hai,” Hiro said contently and smoothly as he jumped out the window. The neutral grounds in a week huh, Hiro thought as he rushed over to the wooded area to avoid being able to be seen by the guards. Hiro could get to the neutral grounds over the course of a few days if there weren’t concerns about a devil running about that caused explosions. That little fiasco though would make him have to stay hidden better than normal so he may be a day or so late which would probably set her off based on first impressions.

Hiro wondered what he should do next. It was clear that Nyla didn’t particularly trust him so proving it was necessary. Hiro looked up to the sky as he felt the sun set. Tonight’s a new moon, Hiro thought. He needed to prove to Nyla he was serious about this and that he wasn’t going to just bail out as snow started to delicately fall down.

Hiro let out a sigh once he figured out what he was going to do and changed directions. “I can’t believe I’m doing this for her,” Hiro said as he began to look around. Hiro was looking for the tallest tree he could possibly find in this part of the woods. It took him about an hour of searching in the cold as the snow started to come down a little harder and pile up on the ground. Hiro wasn’t going to be able to sleep tonight at the rate of cold it was getting and sleeping in his devil form would be stupid and could start a wide spread forest fire. Hiro then began to climb the tree. With his devil like body he was limber enough to get up to the top of the tree in a few minutes as Hiro looked out towards the city with satisfaction. This tree was at least a story taller than any tree in front of it with relation to the city so this was more than satisfactory as Hiro flames began to seep out. Everything began here as his flames touches some of the leaves and branches, igniting the tree as it was quickly enveloped in the pale blue blaze as it illuminated the night in place of the moon.

Proof of his existence which he was hiding from the world until now was his proof and the declaration of war against his father that it symbolized to him personally was his way of showing that he was serious about killing their fathers and getting strong enough to do it. Hiro was in for a hell of his own as he stayed near the tree as the trunk began to crack from his flames. Hiro jumped down for the tree after a few moments of containing the blaze to avoid a forest fire. Hiro wondered if that she-devil had seen his proof that he was serious as he began to run through the snow, a distance away from the tree and began looking for a warm place to sleep.

~Exit thread~

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 1:41 pm