Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I have returned maybe.

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul of Belial
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

I have returned maybe. Empty I have returned maybe.

Post by Hiro Villenn 18th January 2014, 12:37 am

I'm back I guess to give this site another go for reasons that shall remain anonymous.

Can someone help me get up to speed with everything that's happened since I disappeared (early October)? I'm mostly asking OOC since I never made a single IC post and therefore my characters story never started. I'm starting it at the end of this time skip I noticed you did. I don't want to make any changes to my app or work at an age different from what I started when I haven't started.

I've made the edits to my magic app that I was working on I was told to do so if someone could continue that I'd appreciate it.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t4348-soul-of-belial

Oh and since I can't find one let's make sure. Is there a metagame thread here where I can ask for threads or and plan my character out and keep a record of all his data. I hate looking for stuff and I want a singular thread to put all I care about in.

If not, somebody(no everybody) bothering to read this even though I am irrelevant as a whole please pm me with interest in threading with me.
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I have returned maybe. Empty Re: I have returned maybe.

Post by Chelvaric 18th January 2014, 1:45 am

welcoem back

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I have returned maybe. Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

I have returned maybe. Beigecat

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:13 pm