Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sukiro's Veteran Assitance

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Sukiro's Veteran Assitance  Empty Sukiro's Veteran Assitance

Post by Sukiro 16th January 2014, 4:50 pm

Hello everyone! Its me, Sukiro and I'd like to talk to you guys about getting stronger through both Ranking/Jobs and through your character's Storylines. I'd like to see the members of Fairy Tail to become stronger as a whole, through both strength and personality. So I've been working on my own Back Story/Plot and some of you have been placed in the middle of it through jobs or events. But I'd like Mari to be part of everyone else's as well. Fairy Tail is a family and every family should be connected.

So I've become A rank and I'd like to help members get stronger. If you want to do a job then post which jobs that you'd like to do, but don't sign us up. Allow me to apply for us, cause there might be times where I have no spots open for a job run, or I'm to busy. But that's not the only thing I want you to do or think about. Pick jobs that would you think would or could be a big part of your characters back story/plot. "A certain bandit or civilian remembers you from your past and gives you info on your past" or "You find an Item that gives you a blast of info from your past and can unlock secrets to other info". Things that would help progress your character, make them stronger spiritually and increase their morals as a character. This will also create bonds through our characters, if you notice some members just know eachother just as members, not friends and that isn't what Fairy Tail isn't about. I want Mari to be able to look at your characters with a smile and not just cause she has to be polite.

Things that I'd like: Alright so I'd like a few things before we start RPing.
    1. Be Active! We can't RP correctly if your gone week after week and that isn't good for moral.
    2. Post daily if you can. Posting daily will help you get more jobs done faster. But I don't mean like you HAVE to post daily. I'd just think it'd help you progress and become more active.

- There is also a Fairy Tail Arc that I want to bring to the guild. It'll be a just guild thing, not an event thing. So rewards might not happen. But with increased activity, it'll actually work and we can expect it to come around more often.

Code:

[b]Character Name:[/b]
    [b]Rank:[/b]
    [b]Job:[/b]
    [b]Anything I should know:[/b] - If you give me some info on their back story, I'd be able to work the story to progress in my own posts, rather then just having you continue every other post. I'm well aware of the rules and I won't metagame, and continue as if I don't know anything. It'll just be story wise.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sukiro's Veteran Assitance  Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

CharacterSukiro's Veteran Assitance  1075957MagicSukiro's Veteran Assitance  1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 5:53 pm