Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

King of Beasts (Sephiria)

Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Almighty
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Morgana (Demon Slayer) Jyuubei (Swordsmanship)
    Experience : 80,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Empty Re: King of Beasts (Sephiria)

Post by Samus Aran 19th January 2014, 12:01 pm

Sephiria shook her head in order to get the cobwebs out of her head, something started to try and invade her psyche. It felt weird and odd, like someone had tried to take control over Sephiria. This ended up being a bit of a disadvantage as the lioness took advantage of Sephiria's momentary lapse. The beast jumped the Poison Dragon Slayer, taking her completely off her feet and knocking her into the ground. The lioness would have pressed the attack if it weren't for the fact Sephiria wasn't as stunned as one thought she might have been. Sephiria knocked the lioness off of her, before growling and slicing the lioness in the back once again. The poor beast fell to the ground, nearly dead and in extreme pain. Sephiria was not done yet, as she took her blade and continuously slashed the poor beast over and over. Sephiria's eyes changed into a devious gold with dragon-like slits in the middle. She eventually sliced the lioness' head clean off, a devilish grin on her face as she started to laugh. She eventually stopped laughing and shook her head again, turning towards Kyll and awaiting the end of her fight.

"Show me your power Kyll...." Sephiria muttered, wondering how good her friend had gotten. She had noticed the strength from when her friend punched a hole in a wall, and suffice to say Sephiria had been very afraid of her. Kyll had gotten more powerful while she had stayed as weak as she always was. It made Sephiria angry slightly, but she calmed herself thinking that her friend would almost always be more powerful than her. A slight red aura started to surround Sephiria before she shook it off and sighed. She was starting to lose her mind a bit worrying about stupid things like that, she needed to simply focus on the job at hand instead of how tough Kyll was. She knew Kyll could handle herself, and that was all that mattered.

-----------------------
    MP Remaining: 98%
    HP Remaining: 70%

1: Sephiria's Attack
    2: Lioness' Defense
    3: Lioness' Attack
    4: Sephiria's Defense

Last edited by Sephiria on 19th January 2014, 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th January 2014, 8:06 pm

The member 'Chancellor Kyll' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Miss King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Attack King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Attack King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Block King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 FailedBlock King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Block King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Block
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 19th January 2014, 8:24 pm

Sephiria smirked and nodded when Kyll asked if she was having fun. Of course Sephiria was having fun, this was the most exciting thing she had done in a long time. She felt like she was getting a breath of fresh air in her lungs, able to fight like how she used to. Sephiria turned back towards the cave and awaited what she was sure was going to be the last batch of lions they fought. Sephiria flicked the blood off her blade as her eyes turned golden once more, the familiar slit in the middle appearing. Sephiria was ready for battle now, and no dumb animal was going to make her mince meat.

Sephiria heard some growling noises and noticed a large group of lions come out of the cave. She smirked believing that more of them would fall into Kyll's pit trap, but she nearly had her jaw fall off its hinges as they all jumped over it. Sephiria started to laugh nervously as she counted all the lions, 15 if she was right with her counting. Turning to Kyll she kept chuckling as she rubbed the back of her head. "So Kyll.....what do we do now?" Sephiria asked her good friend, not really knowing how to engage the current amount of enemies they faced. It wasn't exactly what Sephiria was looking for, but this would be extremely interesting to try and conquer. Sephiria and Kyll were more than enough to handle this group, but Sephiria wanted to know how Kyll thought they should go about it. She had the better plans after all, so it would work if she made the plan again. Sephiria pulled her sword up into a defensive stance, ready to take down any of the lions that got greedy. Sephiria was ready to end this madness now, so she listened to Kyll closely in order to not screw up anything her friend might say to her.

------------------------
    MP Remaining: 97%

Last edited by Sephiria on 19th January 2014, 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sephiria's Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th January 2014, 10:13 pm

The member 'Chancellor Kyll' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Damage Dice' :
    King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Attack King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Miss King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Attack King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Attack King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Attack King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Attack King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Attack King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Attack King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Miss King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Attack King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Attack King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Attack King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Attack King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Attack King of Beasts (Sephiria) - Page 2 Attack
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 20th January 2014, 10:31 am

Sephiria was ready for almost anything. Getting pounced upon by multiple lions, being taken over by her blade for a while and having to fight back for control. Sephiria would have been extremely hard to surprise.

Too bad for Sephiria Kyll kept giving her surprises.

Sephiria felt Kyll grab her by the collar as soon as the lions started to pounce. "Kyll? What are you Doing!?!?!?" Sephiria yelled as soon as Kyll chucked her high into the sky. Sephiria's screams followed her as she continued to fly upwards towards the heavens. Sephiria looked around her and noticed she must have been somewhere over 50 feet in the sky, and she was having a mental panic attack about how she was going to land. Did Kyll just throw me to my death!!?!? Sephiria started to fall back towards the ground at high speed, which just made Sephiria freak out even more. I'm going to die like this?!?! Sephiria closed her eyes and awaited for her inevitable doom as she neared the ground. However she did not die as she thought she would have.

Sephiria opened her eyes to see her face not that far from Kyll's. She blushed hard as Kyll put her down on the ground and asked if she was okay. Sephiria was going to nod when she felt Kyll's hands on her cheeks. Sephiria blushed and started to sputter out nonsense while taking a step back. This proved to be a mistake, as Sephiria tripped on a rock and fell face first. Right into Kyll's chest.

Sephiria blushed harder and picked herself off of Kyll and started to ramble out a string of apologies. Somewhere in her panicked state Sephiria noticed that the lions were either dead or missing. This meant Kyll had taken care of the job for them, and that they had accomplished what they came here for.

-----------------------------------
    MP Remaining: 97%

Last edited by Sephiria on 10th February 2014, 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Sephiria's Themes:
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 20th January 2014, 12:47 pm

Sephiria sighed when Kyll apologized for throwing her in the air. She wasn't afraid of heights, but she had been caught off guard completely. She also noted that Kyll had started to bleed from her nose. Why is she bleeding from the nose? Did I hit it or something? Sephiria didn't have time to voice her question before Kyll walked over and grabbed the largest lioness by the head. Sephiria took a quick glance at the cave, and she noticed the entire thing had been demolished. Kyll is extremely strong.....I wish I was as strong as she was. Sephiria thought. She was upset because she was basically useless during the entire mission, only helping lighten the load for Kyll so she didn't have to do it all alone. Sephiria sighed and nodded when Kyll asked if she wanted to cut the head off the lion, going over towards it and slicing the head off of it in one quick and fluid movement. Sephiria was still in her self loathing state when she barely heard Kyll mention why she brought Sephiria here. Sephiria turned to her friend and noticed a darker look on her face. Sephiria wondered what Kyll could want to talk about that needed her specifically, Mishi was also a friend so he could help with whatever Kyll needed. And by the tone of her voice, it was something serious.

"What is it Kyll?" Sephiria asked as she placed her blade back in its sheath. She examined the lioness' head she just cut off, trying to make sure nothing was hiding inside of it or anything. "Whatever it is, I'll do my best to help you." Sephiria spoken as she looked back to Kyll with one eye closed. The other was still golden with the slit in the middle, a side effect of Sephiria having just recently fought. What she said was true however. She would do anything to help out a friend in need, as long as it stayed within her moral code.

Sephiria's Themes:
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 20th January 2014, 1:57 pm

Sephiria cocked her head in confusion when Kyll turned her back to her. She felt her eyes widen Kyll explained what her family used to do. It did not make sense to Sephiria that Kyll would have ever been involved in anything related to such atrocities. Sephiria could only imagine the evil things Kyll had done in her own life, and had to clench her fist in order to stop from lashing out at her. Kyll was still her friend no matter what, and she had to remember that Kyll was no longer a part of that life. Sephiria had done her own share of horrible deeds, so she had no reason to speak out against Kyll. Sephiria just listened with a small frown on her face, upset that Kyll was crying.

"I fear that knowledge of these creatures has come out to someone who holds the key to making them come back to our world." As Sephiria heard this, it felt like her heart was about to stop. These......things were able to be brought back to their world? Sephiria was fearful, if something that Kyll feared could come to their world how would they stop it? "If I disappear suddenly, I won't be myself. I'll be something worse... I request of two things from you." Sephiria nodded, unable to speak from the shock she had already received. "First... I want you to never succumb to this creature. If someone comes to you stating they can grant all of your wishes, remember they come at a price... Your soul. Your being. Everything you hold true to yourself. You will lose your morals, you will not sleep. You will not be yourself." Sephiria quickly nodded when Kyll explained that. She would not ever believe anyone who said that anyways, Sephiria knew that her wishes were all unable to be fulfilled without her own work being done.

"And.....the second request Kyll?" Sephiria asked timidly, afraid of what Kyll might ask of her. She knew it would be something big, if what Kyll had already spoke about was clue enough.

------------

Meanwhile, following at a sedate pace behind the two was the hooded figure from earlier. It kept quiet and listened to their conversation, hoping to gather more intelligence about Kyll in order to use it against her.

Sephiria's Themes:
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 20th January 2014, 10:51 pm

Sephiria was slightly shaking when Kyll put on her fake sisterly face. Sephiria could tell this was only a mask for her friend's real feelings on the matter, and it did not sit well with her. Second..." Sephiria took a deep breath as Kyll did. She knew whatever this was, it was going to be something that would be very hard for Sephiria to do. "Even if Mishi will never forgive you...You will go after the Queen of Wishes, the creature attached to my soul, with full intent on killing her. No explanations needed. Okay?" Kyll said, with that sisterly look on her face still.

Sephiria froze up completely after Kyll told her to do that. Sephiria could not believe what she heard. Kyll basically wanted her to kill her? Sephiria could tell this was a last case scenario thing, but it still hurt to think that Kyll wanted her to do this. She could understand why Mishi would never forgive her, hell he might even downright hate Sephiria if she ever did anything like that. But Sephiria was in a crisis state, she promised to do anything needed to help her friends. Was agreeing to kill a friend if they ever turned evil helping them? Sephiria knew she was obliged to do it.....but had she not had enough of that already? Why do it more? The pain was killing her on the inside, but she had to agree. For Kyll.

"If I was still around your father, I would've told him the same thing and I know my father and mother would've too" Sephiria let out a hollow chuckle at that. Kyll didn't know, she had barely asked Sephiria about her changes physically. Kyll did not know the awful truth about 'Sephiria's' family, so she would imagine that Kyll thought she still loved her 'family.' If it wasn't for her sister, she would have probably killed her family by now. "I can assure you... that I was never a part of it, but I made my wish and I never sleep." Sephiria nodded towards Kyll before turning her face into one of determination.

"Kyll......If I must promise that then I will promise to do it." Sephiria smiled softly in remembrance of what she had to go through personally before. "But that doesn't mean that I will ever have to do it again. Right?" Sephiria asked, forgetting that Kyll did not know about her past at all.

-------------------------------
    The cloaked figure nodded after Kyll spoke, and immediately vanished from the area it was standing in. Its job done, the figure now awaited its next orders regarding Eclipse Soul and Sephiria in general. The figure smiled and chuckled lightly as it though about what it wanted with Sephiria, as she was the only one she cared about in that entire guild.

Sephiria's Themes:
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 21st January 2014, 7:20 pm

"You will not have to worry about that again. My second death will be my last." Sephiria had slow tears falling down her face at this point, she knew she had no choice but to follow what Kyll said in that worst case scenario, and end it before it got out of control. Sephiria did not want to, but she would still do it for Kyll herself. Sephiria frowned when Kyll pulled her sleeves up and showed her blisters. "The suit my mentor gifted me is not working as much as it did before." Sephiria winced slightly as she noticed how the blisters looked, they seemed to be extremely painful to even have on one's skin. "This is what happens when you're gifted with a magic that doesn't belong to you. It really is only a matter of time before I leave this world again anyway." Sephiria tried to hide her tears from Kyll, not wanting her friend to see her in such an emotional state. "Let's go take care of this job. I know you'll probably be closer to ranking up after this one. On top of that we'll get some well needed money." Sephiria nodded and followed Kyll as she began her trek towards the village. It was an awkward silence, and Sephiria hated the way she could say nothing. Kyll had spilled a secret about herself, and Sephiria knew she couldn't reveal anything without seeming suspicious. Sephiria just walked along with Kyll quietly, taking the lead when the duo reached the village chief and handing over the lioness' head. "Here you are. We did not manage to find the major one, but this one should suffice no?" Sephiria asked a bit hollow, while the chief obviously did not care about it and accepted the head of the lioness"Thank you so much! Thank you for everything you two did for us!" He spoke happily, while Sephiria just stiffly nodded. Sephiria turned around without saying goodbye or anything and started on the trek home. She was no longer in the mood to talk for any reason, and decided the awkward silence she and Kyll were in was perfect for the situation. Sephiria just did not want to speak about anything anymore.

Sephiria's Themes: