Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fly From Here: Act I: Overture / "But... Can We Fly?" I

Three Evils
    Three Evils

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Fly From Here: Act I: Overture / "But... Can We Fly?" I Empty Fly From Here: Act I: Overture / "But... Can We Fly?" I

Post by Three Evils 29th December 2013, 4:43 pm

It was a dark and stormy (and cliché) night; the rain fell in torrents — except at occasional intervals, when it was checked by a violent gust of wind which swept up the streets, rattling along the housetops, and fiercely agitating the scanty flame of the lamps that struggled against the darkness.

No soul could be seen on Oak's main street, for the honest people of the town already slept tight and stillness reigned upon the entire town... However, it would soon be broken by the barely audible sounds of a horse's hoofs against stone, drowned by the rain. The sound grew louder very slowly, for the horse advanced as slow.

After some time passed, the figure of the rider became visible, an enormous man dressed in a dark cloak, his face and body were hidden from view. As his horse advanced, he uttered no word nor moved even the slightest bit. His head was facing down at the ground before him and his grip on the reins was, at its best, loose.

And so, the stranger advanced through the town as if leading a funeral march for no one in particular. However, all things have an end and so did his path. Reaching the Blue Pegasus headquarters, the old and exhausted horse shook as it neighed and, just like that, the man fell off the horse like a (massive) sac of potatoes, clashing against the floor with a loud thud, his green-spotted pale pink hair sprawled on the floor as the cloak opened, revealing a golden arrow stuck on the side of his abdominal section.
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Almighty
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Morgana (Demon Slayer) Jyuubei (Swordsmanship)
    Experience : 80,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Fly From Here: Act I: Overture / "But... Can We Fly?" I Empty Re: Fly From Here: Act I: Overture / "But... Can We Fly?" I

Post by Samus Aran 30th December 2013, 7:26 pm

Sephiria walked quietly through the empty streets, trying to reach the guild hall of Blue Pegasus. Sephiria wanted to speak to their guild master, maybe get some information on her parents or maybe even her sister. She had her hood up and was being careful with her movements, not wanting to allow herself to seem off guard to anyone on this dark and rainy night.

Sephiria's attention was caught in front of her when she heared a horse neigh. A loud thud later and Sephiria was running towards the noise. She noticed a man with pale pink hair and green spots in it laying on the ground with an arrow in his abdomen. Sephiria rushed to his side and tried to get a rise out of him. "Are you okay sir? Please answer me if you can."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fly From Here: Act I: Overture / "But... Can We Fly?" I Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes: