Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The mighty jungle [Private; Mysia; Arks; Syr]

Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Quality Badge Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : The 8th Time Keeper
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dimension Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The mighty jungle [Private; Mysia; Arks; Syr] - Page 2 Empty Re: The mighty jungle [Private; Mysia; Arks; Syr]

Post by Hidate Chronos 9th January 2014, 10:17 pm

Hidate watched as Sephiria's eyes widened."That seems like it! Can you show me towards this marking? I'll be glad to search for your flower with you if you help me with this favor. Could you please mister Hidate?" As she finished her sentence she gave Hidate a peculiar look, which made her eyes widen more, it almost looked as if she were some kind of infantile canine. Of course Hidate would help, but it seemed she wanted his help worse than he had initially thought. "I would be happy to help you find your talisman but, no need to help me find my flower. I'm beginning to suspect I may have read the map wrong, and the flower isn't in this forest, as I've looked nearly everywhere for it." Hidate brought his arms up to fold across his chest and sighed. "Well, if you've no qualms over our departure,  I believe we should begin our trek immediately." With that sentence he turned south and began to walk slowly. He used his slow pace to gather his memories on this matter, so that he would not lead them astray. He took out a small pocket watch from his pants and opened it up to check its contents. This pocket watch had a large outer ring with a multitude of hands, rather than the usual three for the hour, minutes, and seconds; And had more than twelve "hours" going around the outer ring. With various other small rings in side, each with another multitude of hands. If one were to see this watch, it would be appropriate to assume they would be horribly confused. Hidate casually glanced back to see if Sephiria was walking along with him, before closing his watch and placing it back in his pocket.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The mighty jungle [Private; Mysia; Arks; Syr] - Page 2 Ilcoqc11
    Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Almighty
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Morgana (Demon Slayer) Jyuubei (Swordsmanship)
    Experience : 80,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The mighty jungle [Private; Mysia; Arks; Syr] - Page 2 Empty Re: The mighty jungle [Private; Mysia; Arks; Syr]

Post by Samus Aran 10th January 2014, 7:05 pm

Sephiria followed behind Hidate at a moderate pace, wondering where he was going to take her. She strummed her fingers across her blades absentmindedly, wondering what to ask Hidate while they walked through the forest. She eventually settled on a question when he looked back at her and closed his watch, which he placed back into his pocket. "What made you decide to come to this world Hidate?" Sephiria was curious, if he really was from another world or time why did he come here? And more importantly, "Also, what was your world like?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The mighty jungle [Private; Mysia; Arks; Syr] - Page 2 Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes: