Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Christmas Eve in Magnolia ^-^

Koga
    Koga

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Laluben
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Titan Destroyer Magic
    Second Skill: N/a
    Third Skill:

Christmas Eve in Magnolia ^-^ Empty Christmas Eve in Magnolia ^-^

Post by Koga 24th December 2013, 9:44 am

"Aye FOR FAIRY TAIL!!!!" The shouts from a huge crowd could be heard within the festive town of Magnolia. A few mages, here and there exchanging wrapped gifts for such an occasion. What occasion, why it is Christmas eve here in Fiore, a time were people gather around and enjoy each other's company. It is also the time of year that presents are exchange, as well as ice mages have excuse to play with their magic.

" Hmm?" A unfamiliar noise could be heard from the rooftops, though besides the colorful people roaming around, the town was completely covered in icy white blankets of snow, this made it hard to see whom or what made a sound.

Achoo

A pile of snow burst, sending flurries everywhere around it, emerging from the blanket of snow was a young man with monochrome styled hair. His eyes glared, he didn't expect himself to be covered in snow, nonetheless fall asleep outside.

" Why am I even here, I should be working on getting my rank up so I can be recognized as one of Sabertooth's finest." The young man spoke in an irritated tone, he began dusting himself off, removing any snow remaining on his article of clothing as well as his hair. As he finished cleaning himself off, the boy began walking around. Observing the bright warm faces of everyone he passed, made him remember his past holidays with Laluben, this would actually be the first one he would have without his foster parent, as well as his first Christmas with Sabertooth.

He paused for a minute, he glanced at his own reflection in a mirror and then stood there quietly reminiscing all the good times he had as a kid, before reverting into this cold monster bent on power . A sigh left his lips as he resumed walking, this time he did not look at the faces around him , he merely hanged his head in shame, showing remorse of all the sins he had committed over the past years.

"I am sorry Mariah......"
    a tear left his face as he continued to walk in silence.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:19 pm