Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sergei's Intro

Alister
    Alister

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Senses
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plant Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Sergei's Intro Empty Sergei's Intro

Post by Alister 18th December 2013, 9:57 pm

Sergei made his way to the Blue Pegasus guild hall and was amazed by the site of the place. "Not even the mansion was as elegant as this place." He said as he walked around. Looking at the different locations he first went to the garden. It was an amazing site for him to see, but it felt like it was missing something. While he walked around he found several empty planting spots and decided to put a few rose seeds in each spot and with his plant growth spell he made them grow into blue rose bushes that made the place feel a bit better. After about half an hour he made his way to the theater which was pact with a bunch of people. The roar of the crowd could be heard from the garden. He finally made his way to the main hall after his site seeing and was surprised about the sheer size of the guild. "This is truly an amazing place. I never thought this would be the size of the place. He said as he started to walk over to an area in the main hall that he couldn't be easily seen. He set his violin case on the ground and pulled his violin out. He started to play the violin the music echoed in the main hall as he started to tune his surroundings out.

What he plays:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sergei's Intro AMDGwh9
    Sergei's Intro Ali1_by_gramcrackers-d65cqn0
    Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amethyst Crystalia
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Sergei's Intro Empty Re: Sergei's Intro

Post by Reiki of Darkness 22nd December 2013, 3:06 pm

Sitting in a corner of the main hall, not easily seen in the shaded place, Reiki's right hand held a book, her eyes locked onto the words on the pages of this rather aged book. It was a book about heroes who did anything for the people, even if they didn't know who those people were, something which Reiki had aspired to be like. She wore a white sleeveless shirt and white trousers with an apron wrapped around her waist. Her knee high boots were brown. Around her neck was a red scarf. She bared a scar which started at the top of her right shoulder all the way down to the back of her right hand, it looked like it had been a deep wound at some point.

She looked up slightly when she heard the music that came from a violin, she closed the book and walked in the direction of where the music came from, holding a cup of tea in her left hand, she stopped when she watched him play, her eyes lit up to the sound of the music, "wow..." She gasped as her cup slipped out of her hand and to the floor, she knelt down fast enough to try and catch it with her right hand, the cup hit the floor as well as her hand, it smashed and cut her right hand up. She sighed, but no show of pain or anything as she started pulling out the shards of china out of her hand. "Damn Clutz..." she muttered.
    Alister
    Alister

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alister 23rd December 2013, 11:49 pm

Finishing the song he suddenly heard a cup shatter as it hit the floor which caused him to jump a bit. He set the violin down on the case and went over to her to help. After all the pieces of glass were removed from her hand he took his tie off and wrapped it around her hand. "You wait here I'll be back with a first aid kit." He said as he took off towards the closest building. Getting the first aid kit he quickly ran back and started to unwrap her hand. Cleaning up the wound and properly wrapping it he wanted to make sure she was okay. "You feel better now? By the way I'm Sergei new to the guild. Not the best kind of way to meet someone." He introduced himself to her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sergei's Intro AMDGwh9
    Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 24th December 2013, 4:00 am

She had watched him wrap her hand up, "Its ok... it never hurt anyway... I didn't even feel the hot tea on my hand... nor our own hands bandaging mine up..." she pointed at the large scar from her shoulder the back of her right hand, "I feel nothing, on this arm..."

She stood up, picking her book up, "My name is Reiki... Reiki Kireikaji... I have only been part of the guild for about a month now... although... your the first member I have spoken to properly..." She grabbed a towel out of a cupboard and cleaned up the mess on the floor she made.

She looked over at the violin, "You play beautifully... I am not normally one for music... but the way you played... it was magical..." she smiled slightly, then went back to her almost expressionless face. She stood up and put the towel of the table. "Welcome to Blue Pegasus..."
    Alister
    Alister

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alister 24th December 2013, 5:27 pm

"It is a pleasure to meet you Reiki and I have to say you look much cuter when you smile." Sergei said to her as he put his violin up and picked the case up carrying it on his shoulder. Looking at her she looked like someone he could get along with. "Are you interested in getting lunch? I'd like to ask a few questions about this place and since you've been here for a bit you're my best bet of getting them answered." Sergei asked her politely.

Sergei's Intro AMDGwh9
    Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 24th December 2013, 6:40 pm

Shrugging slightly, she looked at him, "I am not all that hungry.. but sure... I guess lunch isn't a bad idea... I would answer you questions to the best of my abilities... I haven't been here long.. but I guess I can try and answer your questions..." she smiled slightly again. She walked to where she had been sitting previously, grabbing her jacket and scarf, putting them on and walking back to him, "wanna go then?"
    Cards
    Cards

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cards 13th January 2014, 3:25 pm

Khalisha's ears twitched as she heard music outside her room. She could tell it wasn't right outside, but it was somewhere not too far away, and it was just beautiful. She got up quickly, getting dressed in her usual clothing -- a long black skirt with a hole cut in the back so her tail could wag freely, a choker collar attached by leather straps to her bra, and a dark-and-light-gray hoody that she always liked to wear (she thought it was quite fashionable) -- and quickly arranging her hair into a strangely attractive messy tangle, held together by a few randomly placed hairpins. Finally, she put her ear rings in; just two simple metal loops for her left ear. She stretched and let out a long, drawn out yawn, before dashing out her door to go find out what the music was all about.

All in all, Khalisha had actually managed to get ready with surprising speed, as she made it out of her room in the guild's residential wing before the song was halfway over; this was probably because of how simple and messy her overall style was. She skipped gracefully through the halls, looking through her cards as she chewed lightly on the tip of her tongue, letting her ears guide her until she found the right cards, stacking them up ontop of her little deck of wonders. She snickered slightly, looking forward again just in time to dodge the threshold of a door that she had been about to ram into. She made it through the door, finding herself in the main hall of the guild, where a boy had just finished up his song on the violin. A girl was also there, having just dropped a cup of something; coffee or tea, by the looks of it. Khalisha sniffed at the two curiously, watching them as they spoke, seeing the kind boy help bandage the girl's hand. She waited patiently, listening in to their conversation, catching a couple of names as they introduced themselves. She was waiting for a good time to introduce herself, make herself known, but she wasn't really seeing one. Maybe I should just leave them alone... She thought, to herself, still chewing on the tip of her tongue thoughtfully. She pulled her tongue into her mouth now, shaking her head and giggling. She'd just have to interrupt them!

Khalisha pulled out one of her cards as Sergei asked Reiki to lunch, giggling again (a bit louder this time, to make her position known to the two) befor tossing her card up into the air, letting it twirl a bit before seeming to just.. blink.. out of existence, reappearing next to the two and meowing cutely at them, bending over a bit and curling one of her hands next to her face as she stuck her tongue out, still giggling happily as her tail swayed quickly behind her, ears twitching slightly. "Helloooooo!~ It's nice to meet you Reiki and Sergei!~ So very very nice!~" She chimed, her giggling being replaced by purring now as she twirled around the two gracefully, leaning inwards towards Sergei and closing her eyes half-way in a seductive manner, poking at his chin. "Especially when you are so handsome...." she began, before turning on Reiki and winking at her, her tail pointing in her direction, "...And you are so sexy~"

It was hard to tell what Khalisha was doing. She could have been teasing the two, trying to play some sort of joke on them; she could be actually hitting on them; or she could even have been just a lunatic that was prancing about the place tossing meaningless compliments at folks. In truth, it was much like a combination of the three. She stood up straight, now, backing away slowly from Sergei and bopping herself cutely on the head, sticking her tongue out and closing her eyes as she did so. "Oh, silly me! I forgot to introduce myself; my name is Khalisha Unico, and it's very nice to meet you both!" She crossed her arms in front of her, her hands clasped in front of her thighs, and bowed as she spoke, smiling warmly and appearing much more graceful in her poise as she stood back up. "I came here when I heard your beautiful music, Sergei.. I haven't been here long at all, either, but I'd be glad to try and answer any questions you might have for me. As long as you buy me a fish." She just stood there now, still smiling with her hands clasped together in front of her and her eyes closed, tilting her head to the side slightly.

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 3:56 am