Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Blood Pearl - (XxRitaReexX ArksHeartnet)

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

The Blood Pearl - (XxRitaReexX ArksHeartnet) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blood Pearl - (XxRitaReexX ArksHeartnet)

Post by Sybil 29th December 2013, 2:24 pm

Rita woke up to quite the headache she felt like some one had bashed something over a head, "Wait "where am I" She thought before it all came back. "They stole it and then they brought me here, My own sister is working for this woman,"Rita remembered. "But what do they want?" She asked herself.
    She looked around her She sat in a small room enclosed by stone walls  the only opening was closed off by bars. an idea then came to Rita. "Dark portal" she said trying to cast the spell. nothing happened. "huh? Why isn't my magic working, Now of all times?!" She sighed and thought "What now...?"

Elsewhere
    Seyigo and Isoko Sit in a room. the walls are completely covered in shelf's filled with thousands of dusty and ancient books many in a different language. "Find anything yet?" Seyigo out from under her hood to Isoko who was shuffling through books. "No but I have a feeling i'm getting closer." she said as she quickly flipped through the pages of one of the thousands of books. "Say, I don't get It what is this gadget for anyway and why are we going through the trouble of opening it." Isoko asked curiously. as she passed the box to Seyigo. "Considering your helping me with this scheme and all It wouldn't hurt to let you In on it." Seyigo responded joyfully. She began spinning the box in her hand as she began "This here is the case to a long forgotten ancient power. For In this box is a pearl of blood, Blood of a god in fact a god of ravage and destruction." She laughed mechanically as she told about it. "We can reincarnate and then seize control of this godly power through that Stebern girl!" She stated proudly.

"It would of helped if you told me about that before." Isoko said as she passed her a book. Seyigo then flipped through the book and scanned it. "This is exactly what we need!" She praised maniacally. Seyigo began to read more in the book. Isoko suddenly looked up as if she heard something. "You feel that right?" Isoko said. Seyigo nodded for she felt the sudden different magic energy.

"You don't think a pathetic girl like my sister would have a friend  who would come this far to find them do you?"

"It is possible."

"Should I go take care of it?"

"No Stay here just encase they are to powerful I need you to run my errands. I'll send our rookie instead."

Seyigo whistled for Meiyo. Suddenly she was there but they didn't ask questions. "We have an intruder. Stop them just don't wreck the place in the process." Seyigo ordered. "Yes Ma'am" Meyio responded.for some reason she didn't seem half as rebellious as she did before something strange was going on here but what exactly. Meiyo vanished to nullify the problem.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Almighty
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Morgana (Demon Slayer) Jyuubei (Swordsmanship)
    Experience : 80,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Blood Pearl - (XxRitaReexX ArksHeartnet) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blood Pearl - (XxRitaReexX ArksHeartnet)

Post by Samus Aran 29th December 2013, 2:41 pm

Sephiria tried to hide as much as she could, but then noted the futile effort as her magical reserves would easily give her away. She decided to walk around and look through doors, trying to find out where exactly Rita was being held. She tried searching for her magical energy, but that came up futile so she just decided to do it the old fashioned way.

Heads up. Someone's noticed us Sephi.

Sephiria immediately tensed and headed for the stairs to the second floor, intent on getting some answers from someone.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Blood Pearl - (XxRitaReexX ArksHeartnet) - Page 3 Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes: