Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Holy Light Magic

Reihk Kerzo
    Reihk Kerzo

Player 
    Lineage : Beast Tamer
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Light Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Holy Light Magic Empty Holy Light Magic

Post by Reihk Kerzo 9th December 2013, 4:10 pm

Primary Magic: Holy Light Magic
    Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you bought at the store goes here)
    Caster or Holder: Caster Magic
    Description: Holy Light Magic, magic made in imitation to beings higher than humans. Beings of great power, who fight for righteousness, who dispel the darkness and protect the weak. Allow me to explain, Holy Light Magic was a magic created hundreds of years ago by a guild of powerful mages. This guild was greatly enamored with angels, beings of pure light and justice. Said guild, "Seraphim", decided to create magic that would equal that of the angels. It is rumored that actual angels aided in the process. Since said magic was based on holy creatures of light, they named it "Holy Light Magic".  Holy Light Magic was a magic created to purge the world of its darkness and evil. While a noble cause, it would be impossible for such a feat. But all of this helped in its development. This magic is not like other light magic. It is rather similar to Divine Light Magic. It's power comes not from external sources, but from one's self.

The color of the light this magic produces depends on the user's emotions, personality and will. Some burn an intense and righteous white, while others glow in a pacific and caring blue. Being "Holy" in nature, this magic is especially effective on Demons and other creatures of the dark. Now, not to be mistaken by Darkness Magic, Shadow Magic, is magic based off of shadows, the absence and consumption of light. Holy Light Magic also affects the user in a positive way. The "Holy" influence in said magic gives the user a strange temperament which activates in the presence of demons and creatures of the dark. It also increases the user's thought precessing speed, making them quicker to think and have quick reflexes. Also, being synonymous to the light, user's of this magic are much faster than the average human.

Now, this magic is used with one's internal magic and light and is directed with the body, mainly the arms. But it could also be used be manifested through the whole body and if a mage is skilled enough(S Rank), they could use other members of their bodies to direct the magic.

This magic is not one of the most trending magics around but it is still known in general. Reihk found it once in a library and such decided to learn it. He now uses it with great passion. His light appears to be a very light blue.

Strengths:

• Strong against Darkness Magic

• High speed casting, at first casting is above average speed but as the user gains skill and experience they can achieve immediate casting

• Capable of temporarily blinding opponents, it blinds targets up to 1 rank higher than the spell used

• Can use spells to travel at light speed.

Weaknesses:

• The magic usually moves in linear patterns and is as such easy to dodge if you're fast enough.

• Water and Ice due to their reflective and light diverting properties

• Light speed travel is too much for the human senses to handle over greater periods of time and the user might get dizzy from frequent use.

• Shadow is its next to complete opposite since it's the absence of light and such they merely nullify each other when they clash.

• If the user uses too much magic power the light itself could very much burn and consume the caster themselves.

Abilities/Powers

Enhanced Reflexes 10% D-Rank, 20% C, 30% B, 40% A, 50% S and H

Enhanced Speed, if a normal human goes at 8 mph max, a Holy Light Mage can go up to 12 mph max... So 50% lol XD

Unblindable by means of light

The user's magic affects the user's mind somewhat and allows for quicker thinking and reactions than the average mage.

Holy Temperament, the user finds a strange rage and will to fight when in the presence of demons.

Lightskip: Capable of moving at light speed every so often for short 3-meter light-speed skips.  Increases upon rank up.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Reihk Kerzo on 19th December 2013, 9:18 am; edited 10 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Reihk, Reihk Kerzo at your service! -bows-
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Skill: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Skill:

Holy Light Magic Empty Re: Holy Light Magic

Post by Eris 13th December 2013, 10:20 pm

You do realize that a D-rank mage would die of strain just by trying to cast an H-rank spell assuming they could even comprehend/grasp the first steps in the intricacies of such magic .-.

Such is why I haven't commented on this yet,  I had been waiting to see if you'd read the rules and figure that out on your own,  but the app remains as-is.

If you haven't yet,  the rules are linked just on the side there --->

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Holy Light Magic NvVyM98

Holy Light Magic CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    Reihk Kerzo
    Reihk Kerzo

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reihk Kerzo 14th December 2013, 10:06 am

I see I see. I haven't been able to edit it. I've been using my phone. But as soon as I get my laptop connected to the internet I'll edit it immediately.Gues I have to re-read the rules again too.

Reihk Kerzo
    Reihk Kerzo

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reihk Kerzo 14th December 2013, 10:52 am

There I changed it. I apologizedor any misunderstanding s. It was my bad. I was just putting what he would use afterwards. I should've rechecked the rules. Again I apologize. Thank you for clearing that up for me though X3

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 18th December 2013, 9:28 am

Reihk Kerzo wrote:Primary Magic: Holy Light Magic
    Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you bought at the store goes here)
    Caster or Holder: Caster Magic
    Description: Holy Light Magic, magic made in imitation to beings higher than humans. Beings of great power, who fight for righteousness, who dispel the darkness and protect the weak. Allow me to explain, Holy Light Magic was a magic created hundreds of years ago by a guild of powerful mages. This guild was greatly enamored with angels, beings of pure light and justice. Said guild, "Seraphim", decided to create magic that would equal that of the angels. It is rumored that actual angels aided in the process. Since said magic was based on holy creatures of light, they named it "Holy Light Magic".  Holy Light Magic was a magic created to purge the world of its darkness and evil. While a noble cause, it would be impossible for such a feat. But all of this helped in its development. This magic is not like other light magic. It is rather similar to Divine Light Magic. It's power comes not from external sources, but from one's self.

The color of the light this magic produces depends on the user's emotions, personality and will. Some burn an intense and righteous white, while others glow in a pacific and caring blue. Being "Holy" in nature, this magic is especially effective on Demons and other creatures of the dark. Now, not to be mistaken by Darkness Magic, Shadow Magic, is magic based off of shadows, the absence and consumption of light. Holy Light Magic also affects the user in a positive way. The "Holy" influence in said magic gives the user a strange temperament which activates in the presence of demons and creatures of the dark. It also increases the user's thought precessing speed, making them quicker to think and have quick reflexes. Also, being synonymous to the light, user's of this magic are much faster than the average human.

Now, this magic is used with one's internal magic and light and is directed with the body, mainly the arms. But it could also be used be manifested through the whole body and if a mage is skilled enough(S Rank), they could use other members of their bodies to direct the magic.

This magic is not one of the most trending magics around but it is still known in general. Reihk found it once in a library and such decided to learn it. He now uses it with great passion. His light appears to be a very light blue.

Strengths:

• Strong against Darkness Magic

• High speed casting | Explain more. |

• Capable of temporarily blinding opponents | Explain more: How far it blinds from spells,  rank limitations on blinds,  ect |

• Light speed movement makes the light mages the potentially fastest mages there is, but can currently only be used to travel 30 feet at most | You can't travel nearly so far without casting a spell.  Light Speed movement needs to be handled in spells.   At the complete most,  you'll have to put this in abilities not strengths and you can only move 3 meters |

Weaknesses:

• The magic usually moves in linear patterns and is as such easy to dodge if you're fast enough.

• Water and Ice due to their reflective and light diverting properties

• Light speed travel is too much for the human senses to handle over greater periods of time and the user might get dizzy from frequent use.

• Shadow is its next to complete opposite since it's the absence of light and such they merely nullify each other when they clash.

• If the user uses too much magic power the light itself could very much burn and consume the caster themselves.

Abilities/Powers

Enhanced Reflexes 15%

Enhanced Speed 50%

Unblindable by means of light 

The user's magic affects the user's mind somewhat and allows for quicker thinking and reactions than the average mage. 

Holy Temperament, the user finds a strange rage and will to fight when in the presence of demons.  

Spoiler:

Holy Light Magic NvVyM98

Holy Light Magic CkggyrF

d a m n a t i o n
    Reihk Kerzo
    Reihk Kerzo

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reihk Kerzo 19th December 2013, 4:52 am

Bump

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 19th December 2013, 12:02 pm

w/e,  approved.

Holy Light Magic PiGiFnO

Holy Light Magic NvVyM98

Holy Light Magic CkggyrF

d a m n a t i o n

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 2:38 am