Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Wizard's Grace

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

A Wizard's Grace Empty A Wizard's Grace

Post by Kirahunter 7th December 2013, 6:57 pm

Job Info
    Spoiler:

Simon set out from Fairy Tail with the light of the noon-day sun at his back and a nice breeze in his face. The beanstalk village was a bit of walk from Magnolia Town but it was one Simon was prepared to take it wasn't like he had much better to do. In fact he was very much looking forward to the trip just to get away from the guild for a while and to just breath some fresh air. He had heard that the large amounts of vegetation around Beanstalk Village gave the air a sweet cleanness that he was looking forward to experiencing himself. So with a head full of day dreams and feet full of speed Simon began his lengthy trip.

Before too long the sun had set and Simon reached his destination, or he was at least close to it. Beanstalk village was only a quick jog away from the hill Simon stood upon as he gazed out at the village and it's famous beanstalk and name sake. He could already smell the abundant plant life and the rumored pure air and it was really invigorating, but Simon was tired and it was getting too dark to see very well so he set up a rough camp and tried to get some sleep in preparation of his coming job. As he drifted off to sleep within his tiny tent a strange and pungent odor hit his nose, but he was well into the land of dreams before he could think to question it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

A Wizard's Grace Empty Re: A Wizard's Grace

Post by Kirahunter 7th December 2013, 7:59 pm

Waking up to the sounds of birds chirping and the sun shining does have a very serene effect on most people and Simon is one of those people but today something was off. Ever since he had woken up and set about packing up his tent there had just been something wrong in the air he rationalized that it probably had something to do with the curse on the plants that the job report had mentioned. On the other hand it could be nothing but Simon was not one to ignore a coincidence. Doing so could prove a fatal mistake or a similar fate something that Simon wanted to avoid if at all possible. So with his wits about him and his body prepared for action Simon packed up his camp and took up a quick magically enhanced jog to the village. In less than a minute he arrived at the village most of the villagers seemed to be lazying about and talking is scared whispers.

Trying to approach a person they simply pointed out of the village in the direction opposite the way he had come in and said "If you're here to help the problems that way, if you aren't we don't have anything for you here." Simon smiled and said "Well I am here to help so don't worry. I'll sort out whatever is going wrong." The man shook his head and walked away, it was a bit depressing but Simon moved on. He walked in the direction the man had pointed in and soon found himself looking at the crop fields of the village, which seemed like your run of the mill planting field with the addition of strange black magics. Before he could investigate the plants he heard a rumbling under his feet and then a fiendish company of 10 demon corn on the cob monsters sprang from the earth. Seeing the strange assortment of cursed vegetables sent a chill down his neck and the feeling of a long day ahead of him. It also made him want to break out laughing because really this was kind of silly.

Last edited by Kirahunter on 7th December 2013, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th December 2013, 7:59 pm

The member 'Kirahunter' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace NormalMonster A Wizard's Grace NormalMonster
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 8th December 2013, 12:05 am

Cancelling having reexamined the missions requirements for this job, it simply isn't doable.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 11:19 pm