Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find the ring (Dragofox)

Dragofox
    Dragofox

Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Minato Namikaze
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Of Executioner
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find the ring (Dragofox) Empty Find the ring (Dragofox)

Post by Dragofox 7th December 2013, 5:20 pm

Naruto yawned, it was still early for him to get out of bed. But today he had jobs to be done, and this one was one of it. He peeked at the job flyer, sighing after. “Find a ring.. Emy Milton… Got it.” Naruto nodded, folding the flyer after. He dug his pouch for something to eat, and finally took out a slice of bread as his breakfast. Chewing the bread bit by bit, Naruto went to the place where his client, named Emy Milton would be waiting for him. It was not a long walk from Oak Town to the river near it, but it was a long walk from Magnolia Town to Oak Town. Naruto looked around as he walk, everything so usual. There was nothing to get his interest intrigued, and the sight of people busy working was indeed familiar to him.

He continued the walk, the river by then becoming more and more visible. A lady was waiting there, and even from afar her worrying face could be seen.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Find the ring (Dragofox) KFGWJhK
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find the ring (Dragofox) Empty Re: Find the ring (Dragofox)

Post by Dragofox 7th December 2013, 5:30 pm

Naruto approached the lady, she was not just standing there doing nothing. Even as he tried speaking to her she was still bending around, looking for something. “Still looking for the ring, I see.” The lady jumped a bit, slightly surprised. “Oh, didn’t see you there, Mr..??” “Naruto.” Naruto replied the lady’s stuttering sentence with a smile, giving her hope. “I’ll find it for you, and you seem tired.” Naruto dug his pouch again, taking out a can of soda. “Here, ease up.” He threw the can towards the lady after, watching as she caught it clumsily. “Oh, thank you.” Naruto looked away, the river was flowing rather smoothly, and the patches of grass around it could make it hard to find the ring. “So.. Emy Milton. Ring fell somewhere here?” The lady nodded, taking a sip out of the soda can as she sat on one of the many sturdy rocks. “I’ll find it, now you rest.” Naruto gave the lady a thumbs up, wanting her to put her trust momentarily on him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 7th December 2013, 5:37 pm

After the little chat the mage and his client had, Naruto squatted, starting to find the ring as he brushed his fingers along the grass, trying to feel the ring somewhere. “So, what was it, an engagement ring?” Naruto didn’t want this job to feel so tense, so he started talking again. The lady shook her head as Naruto turned around to look at her, and so Naruto continued the search. “Wait.. Marriage ring!? But you look so young..” The lady chuckled, replying with a no after. “Not married yet.. hm..” Naruto didn’t want to guess anymore, so he assumed that the lady would tell him after he had found the ring. It seemed important to her, the obvious worry on her face as the proof. Naruto wanted to know what was the ring all about, and so he tried searching harder, picking up his pace as he did. “Well then, I guess you should tell after I found it.” The lady smiled, nodding after.

Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 7th December 2013, 6:06 pm

Naruto stood up straight, turning his body left and right. His back was sore by then, having squatting for an hour. He hadn’t find it yet, but the search wasn’t over yet. Turning back to the lady, Naruto smiled, approaching her. “So.. when did you lost it?” “Well.. I was taking a stroll around yesterday here.. I got myself busy with the scenery, I didn’t realize anything that was happening around me. When I got back home all I knew was I lost it, and I’m sure that I lost it here.” Naruto sighed, putting his hand on his chin as he thought of something. “So you didn’t stop anywhere beside this river?” The lady shook, meaning yesterday she went out of her house, took a stroll around the river, then got back home without straying anywhere. “Well then, just stay here, I’ll find it.” Naruto shrugged, smiling before he turned away to continue the search. It wouldn’t be an easy one, but he still had plenty of time to try finding it.

Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 7th December 2013, 6:11 pm

This time Naruto continued the search on the river bank. There were plenty of rocks around, so he searched everywhere near the rock. “Maybe it fell and rolled somewhere here..” Naruto said to himself as he looked at the edges of the rocks, squatting around as he did. It was tiring, and the sun was suddenly scorching hot. He didn’t realize it, but he had been searching for the ring for almost 4 hours by then, and it was noon by the time he realized it. “Oh.. it’s noon now.” Naruto turned around, looking at Emy. She hadn’t moved the slightest bit, smiling as their eyes made contact. “Emy, go and sit below the shades.” Naruto smiled, he didn’t want Emy to feel the same burning on her skin, just like how Naruto was. Continuing the long search after Emy sat under the shades of the trees, Naruto thought he saw something shiny near him. “Wait.. is that..” Naruto walked closer to it, the shine attracting his attention.

Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 7th December 2013, 6:18 pm

As he came closer to the shining object for an inspection, Naruto could see the glimmering light coming from a gem. “Wow.. that’s special.” Naruto thought to himself, squatting over as he did. Carefully, Naruto lifted the object, which was revealed to be the ring itself. “Woah.” Naruto was indeed amazed by the ring’s beauty, taking a few looks thorough it. It was unique in its own way, and the way it looked like showed that it’s somehow an old belonging. “This is antique.." Naruto smiled, standing up on his legs. “I found it!” Naruto ran towards Emy, the smile on her face now clear. She was indeed a beautiful woman, the smile on her face acted as an ornament to decorate the wonderful face of hers. “Now that’s the smile I’ve wanted to see!” Naruto handed the ring over to the lady, which was chuckling on Naruto’s slightly funny claim. “Thank you again..” There were tears running down her cheeks, and Naruto thought it must be very relieving for her to get the ring found. “So.. mind telling me what’s it about?”

Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 7th December 2013, 6:23 pm

“Well.. my mother gave it..” Naruto nodded, listening carefully as Emy started telling him the history behind the ring. “It’s.. passed down on generations.. and I’m the 40th.” Naruto jumped a little at her story, the fact surprising him a little. “So it’s over than 200 years or something? That’s why it’s so important for you to not lose it. I got it.” The lady nodded, glad that Naruto understood the sentimental value the ring hold on itself. “She died when I was 7.. and I’ve been carrying this thing around since then.. I have my father, and he told me to keep it carefully. It’s a family treasure.” Naruto smiled, the story was interesting to listen to. “Well.. now that you found it.. Take good care of it!” Naruto patted Emy by her shoulder, and she seemed not to be bothered by it. “Yes, I will.. again, thank you.” The lady said, with an attractive smile on her face. Naruto was happy he could do something to get the girl smiling again, glad at the fact he succeeded. After receiving his reward, Naruto left the town, now understanding a lot better about bonds and values.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:48 am