Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sonia Road

ilyria
    ilyria

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson Thorns
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Sonia Road Empty Sonia Road

Post by ilyria 7th May 2012, 8:56 pm

Name: Sonia Road
    Birthday: Jan,10
    Sexuality: Straight
    Special Characteristics: N/A

Personality: Sonia is a quite, yet inquisitive young girl. Although knowledgeable, she is still curious about a lot of things, and is inspired to discover things that nobody has ever discovered yet. She spends most of her time, either in the library, or out alone, exploring the vast forest just near her hometown. Usually, she keeps to herself, and people see her as snobbish, when in reality, she is just too timid and shy.

If possible, she hates resorting to violence, but in tight spots, she can fend for herself, although most likely, she would try to run from any would be attacker first to avoid conflict. For once in battle, its almost another side of her emerges and she losses herself in the moment. During fights, Sonia turns cunning and cold,using her intellect, she calculates the terrain to devise battle plans, and with keen observation, she looks for enemies weakness and use it to her advantage,employing methods that can incapacitate enemies, or sometimes, almost too cruel and despicable, just to end the battle swiftly.

Her ability to analyze the surrounding area in battles and enemies movement, would make her a good leader, however, once battle hunger settles, in it would be hard for her to make commands that wouldn't endanger her allies. As a follower, her defensive magic is useful in skirmishes, it would be better if she would be sent as the vanguard, or as a scout, or look-out. The same con applies as a follower, once in battle ,its harder for her to control herself, and this may endanger her allies as well.

Likes: Likes to go traveling and exploring unexplored places. An explorer by heart, she loves to wander aimlessly, with hopes on discovering wonderful things, plants or animals or meeting new people.
    Dislikes: Stuck doing nothing, 5 minutes doing nothing is like 5 hours.
    Motivations: She believes that there are great mysteries out there,discovering them is what keeps her motivated.
    Fears: Fears hurting allies and innocent people during fights.

General Appearance
    Spoiler:

Height: 5'5
    Weight: 124
    Hair: She has jet black, waist long, flowing hair.
    Eyes: Cerulean blue.
    Skin Tone: White alabaster tone.
    Appearance: Sonia has a medium lithe body frame, with slender arms and legs. Usually dresses in huntsmen clothing, which means a lot of leather clothes. Her favorite get up is the black vest matching with black leather pants and black tie on sleeves, which doubles as elbow protectors. When not exploring, she loves to wear sleeveless white shirts and spandex.

Guild/Council

Guild: Eclipse Soul
    Tattoo: Lower back

Last edited by ilyria on 9th May 2012, 9:16 am; edited 5 times in total
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Sonia Road Empty Re: Sonia Road

Post by NightDrivenEn7 8th May 2012, 4:30 pm

First problem: Grammar. Your sentences lack the proper structure, have no spacing characters such as commas, semi-colons, colons, dashes, or hyphen marks. Add these in your personality, as well as fix up a few sentences in there so that the proper message gets across- Example: "Although knowledgeable, she is still curious about many things, and is inspired to discover something that nobody has discovered yet."

Next Problem: Fear. Everyone is afriad of something, and no one is fearless. There is always something someone is afraid of- be it to the smallest thing such as insects, or having a soul crushing moment within themselves from something they have done. Even if you have to just pick something out of a hat, regardless if it makes sense or not, it is more realistic compared to being 100% fearless.

Edit this application, and bump when ready to be reviewed once more.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    ilyria
    ilyria

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ilyria 8th May 2012, 5:19 pm

Done. Sorry i'm not keen on when to use commas and other spacing characters. 😢
    ilyria
    ilyria

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ilyria 8th May 2012, 7:17 pm

Bump.
    Xana
    Xana

Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : N/A

Post by Xana 8th May 2012, 7:36 pm

Can you include how she acts as a leader and how she acts as a follower? Other than that, I see no other problem.

It's also good to know Eclipse Soul's getting filled up. A little early, but welcome to the guild. :D
    ilyria
    ilyria

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ilyria 8th May 2012, 7:51 pm

Done editing. Do i need to type bump or is done editing just fine?
    Xana
    Xana

Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : N/A

Post by Xana 8th May 2012, 7:57 pm

It seems as though you have some problems with punctuations. What have they ever done to you?! loljk. I can help you out with run-ons and the likes. Just PM me if you need it. But for now, fix up the mistakes. And yes, just typing "done editing" is fine; just don't double post. Someone will get to you.
    ilyria
    ilyria

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ilyria 8th May 2012, 8:35 pm

Done editing. I hope i placed the commas correctly.
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 8th May 2012, 9:50 pm

I do not like the fact you have in parentheses DONE in your title. Get rid of it, we do not need to see that, and we determine if it is done or not.

First sentence in your personality lacks a comma, but this is just me being a punctuation nazi

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    ilyria
    ilyria

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ilyria 8th May 2012, 10:59 pm

Done editing..Sorry i thought i had to indicate if my character is a work in progress or if it is already done. Also added comma at the first sentence in the personality section, assuming i did put it at the right place. Bump. ^_^
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 9th May 2012, 8:33 am

"Sonia is a quiet, yet inquisitive young girl." There is where the comma goes. Xana will help you out with these types of detail. Message him your app, and ask for him to help you with punctuation problems. Unlike me, he will be nice about it.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    ilyria
    ilyria