Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic]

Azureglory
    Azureglory

Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amethyst Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] Empty Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic]

Post by Azureglory 7th November 2013, 11:42 pm

Mission Info:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] Azure111
    Spoiler:

EXP: 112
    Missions Completed: 0 D rank. 2 C rank. 0 B rank. 0 A rank. 0 S rank.
    Missions in Progress: 2 C rank
    Azureglory
    Azureglory

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] Empty Re: Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic]

Post by Azureglory 8th November 2013, 12:15 am

A Knock on the Door could be heard throughout the Large Dorm of Kayra L Terra. Kayra who was fast asleep did not hear the knock because of the night before, Got wasted again. "HEY! WAKE UP!" Jazmin Popped out of the cloak Kayra still wore. The faery slammed into her face, causing her to fall off the couch that she crashed on. "Kayra! someone Knocked on the door!!" The faery zoomed to the door and flew all around it. "Wha-- Door? oh.." Kayra got up slowly, almost falling back down to the couch. eventually she was able to reach the door and open it, she found a package and suddenly her excitement sobered her up. "OH! OH!! OH!!!! I got a package! hehehe.. im so excited! maybe is a Pony!" Kayra Glowed. "..a Pony?" Jazmin shook her tiny head, knowing that kayra was still in her drunken world. Kayra ripped open the package quickly and the insides dropped out onto the floor. "Uh... a book? and a lacrama?...looks like someone spilled some red wine on them. ha! clumsy.." Kayra went to pick up the items but fell to the floor in the process. "GeGe... Clumsy? i think the only one that is clumsy is you!" the little faery giggled as kayra noticed that the items smelled of blood. "Wait.. thats not wine stains.. its blood!" Kayra got up as quick as she could and shivered. "Gah!... Hmm... I wonder what is inside the book.. and what is on the lacrama." She smiled a tricky smile. "And... i wonder how much i could get if i sold them.. hehe.." Kayra laughed to herself. "..Are you kidding? they are covered in blood stains! who would want them?!" The faery flew around kayra as she spoke. She thought for a moment then replyed to the little faery. "..Delvic! He would want them! i wonder what kind of price i could get out of him.. 10,000 jewels? 20,000? hehe.." Kayra spoke disillusionally. Jazmin did not speak until Kayra started to look through the Book and listen to the Very Disturbing Lacrama. As the entry's  in the Journal progressed, Kayra was sucked into what was happening and Shivers went through her body. "Well... Looks like we are going to disturb Delvic in his living space... He will probably want In on this one!" Kayra said excitedly, gaining her supplies to journey to the Spooky forest for the second time. "...ADVENTURE?" The Faery Zoomed into the Dark Purple cloak kayra wore. after getting everything she needed for the journey she jogged over to Delvics Dorm where she Knocked on his door a few times. "DELVIC! Its time to go on a mission!" Kayra smiled.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:

DelvicGrimoire

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] Empty Re: Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic]

Post by DelvicGrimoire 8th November 2013, 9:43 pm

The door creaked open as Kayra knocked, the light from the hall way spilling into the ruin that filled the small apartment. Books lay scattered everywhere and the sofa and chairs each sat inverted upon the ground. Delvic was nowhere to be seen, but upon the table highlighted by a single lamp however, was a letter opened, upon closer investigation it reads. “Delvic, I need your help, I got this package, it’s an emergency, and this job really has me freaked out I will explain everything when we meet at the Spooky Forest, Sincerely Kayra.” With a sudden gust the lamp goes out and behind her on the wall was written “BETTER HURRY!”

Delvic hopped on the traveling cart, he had grown tired of waiting for Kayra and her stupid game. Having said it was an emergency, Delvic had waited for three days for her to arrive. He had gone through a lot of trouble to come help, but now he thought that if she was just going to treat this like a game he wouldn’t come next time he thought. He sulked and muttered “that would teach her.”The cart began to pull away as he pulled out a book and continued to pout.
    Azureglory
    Azureglory

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Azureglory 8th November 2013, 10:56 pm

Kayra thought it was odd that the door was already open and no one was there. She read the letter that was signed by her and got a bit angry at the fact that it wasnt her that wrote the letter. "What The Hell!!!" Kayra looked to the wall behind her and saw the large words "BETTER HURRY" , she was a little freaked out, but she shrugged and left the Ruined room heading towards the entrance of Clover town.

She Then Started to make her way over to the Hunting Village, that was the midway point to the Spooky forest where she would hopefully find Delvic alive and well. As she walked out the entrance and waved to a few people she saw a very odd image, A spirit like projection before her eyes. When Kayra rubbed her eyes and looked again it was gone. "Huh... That was.. Odd. and we are not even to the forest yet! well... this will be fun to say the least." She spoke out loud for her Faery Companion to hear. "GeGe... You were pretty wasted last night, so its probably the hangover." The little faery giggled under the cloak. "Yeah, i hope so.."

Spoiler:

DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 10th November 2013, 8:45 am

After an hour on the road Delvic lay curled up on the cart, snuggled up with his book. He shifted about often mumbling, until with a violent jerk he woke with a startling shout, with tears rolling down his cheeks. “Are yee ikay, bak there lil one.” appeared the grizzled voice of the cart driver. “Yeah” was the only response Del could come up with. He turned whipping away the tears and trying to remember what had made him cry in the first place.

Delvic unsettled by his forgotten dream, felt panic begin to set in “Can we stop for a little?” he asked finding it hard to breath now. “Iye” the car driver said pulling off the small dirt road. Delvic clambered out and onto the tall grass that extended all around. Off in the distance he could see “Hunting Village” a small town that was between his home and the Spooky Forest and was glad to know that the trip was just about half over.
    Azureglory
    Azureglory

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Azureglory 10th November 2013, 11:05 am

Kayra was almost to the hunting village, "So close! im sooooo hungry!" she said as she began to walk faster, practically in a run to the village. "I wonder what they have.. Bear meat? .. Salmon?.." the list continued until Kayra reached the gate of the Hunting village where she rushed to the nearest diner. she quickly entered and reached the counter where she looked at the menu. "ehh.. I will have 3 salmons!" Kayra said with drool running down her chin. the man who took the order simply nodded his head and stroked his long bushy black beard and walked back to the kitchen. "Jazmin!! soon we will have salmon!!! yum!!" Kayra said outloud in the empty diner. The man had the salmon all cooked and ready on a wooden platter. "Here you go young miss." the man smiled and she paid him double for the salmon, being very grateful. as Jazmin and Kayra ate quickly she began to think about where Delvic was and got worried. They soon finished and rushed outside, heading over to the other entrance of the village. she walked passed a Cart and looked in the back only to find her friend, Delvic. her worry blew in the wind and she was very excited. "DELVIC! there you are! hehe.." She said brightly as Jazmin zoomed around Delvic and giggled. Finding Delvic was a lot easier than she had thought, but with excitement for the task at hand she quickly explained what was going on and that it wasnt her that wrote that letter.

Spoiler:

DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 10th November 2013, 8:40 pm

Delvic’s heart jumped as his name was called out, and his breathing began to settle. He turned and saw Kayra, “Where on earth have you been?” Delvic shouted running over and lightly hitting her. “I waited for three days, because you wrote me that letter and you didn’t show.” He continued having not heard Kayra’s earlier statement.

Delvic quickly dismissed the nightmare figuring that it held little importance for him to forget it, and hugged Kayra, “you said you were scared so I came.” Once he had calmed down for a second, he read the diary and listened to the Lacrima. He sat quietly for a moment unsure of the next steps to be taken, he had recently been in the Spooky Forest, and had come out of it okay. “What are your thoughts Kayra?” Delvic questioned “I’m not so sure how much I trust this whole thing, where did the package even come from? I don’t like jumping into things I don’t understand.” he said, even though his curiosity was peaked.
    Azureglory
    Azureglory

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Azureglory 10th November 2013, 10:37 pm

Kayra stood there with a blank face as Delvic had a bit of a panic attack. she waited until he calmed down and when he hugged her she smiled and hugged him back. "I was worried about you Delvic, Im glad your safe." she waited until Delvic calmed down some more then showed him the Book and the Lacrima. He was unsure of what to do next but kayra simply smiled and hummed as she walked towards the spooky forest.

"Lets go Delvic! there is many things to uncover.. hehe.." She smiled once more as she skipped along the path. "Im not sure where the package came from, but its an adventure! and maybe there is treasure to be found!" Kayra said excitedly as she jumped around all over the path. This would be her second time going into the forest and she knew as well as delvic that there was no treasure to be found in that dark and mysterious place; however, she only hoped for the best and treasure was one of the things she always hoped for. Half way to the Forest kayra began to think of the last time she was in that spooky place. She remembered Fighting Vulcans with Erza Loveheart and how the forest made a lot of spooky noises of all pitches. "I wonder if the forest is the same as it was last time.." Kayra thought to herself and she looked at Delvic. "You know i did not write that letter... right delvic?" Kayra made a funny face and turned away, looking ahead at the entrance of the spooky forest that was just ahead.

Spoiler:

DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 10th November 2013, 11:02 pm

Delvic stood, with Kayra’s confidence his curiosity couldn’t be overweighed by common sense.  He chased after Kayra, and strode alongside her, “I was scared that you were in danger from that letter that’s why I went to the Spooky Forest in the first place, I don’t like that place to many memories.” He said, a little distracted, but quickly his usual energy returned, and he dashed about the open fields as care free as any wild animal.

When Kayra mentioned her not writing the letter, he simply nodded “I had guessed as much, once you failed to show I thought one of our nakama were having a joke on me.” He continued walking for a minute, but then froze. “Who did write the letter? There details were so close, you receiving that package, and the location.” Delvic now shifted to focus and looked about warily. “I don’t trust this anymore, this is all too much of a coincidence.”
    Azureglory
    Azureglory

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Azureglory 10th November 2013, 11:24 pm

Kayra looked at delvic. "Yeah, it may be a trap, but even so.. ITS AN ADVENTURE!" She danced around at the entrance of the spooky forest and smiled. "All ready to go in delvic?" she began to journey in before he could say any words and noticed the noises like the last time she was in the forest. the wind blew within the forest, through dead trees and other things that made noises.

But kayra was use to the many noises from the last time she was there, However this time as she got deeper into the forest Screaming came from beside her and footsteps were heard running from one side of the path to another. Chills ran up Kayras spine as she felt someone staring at her, watching her and as time went on and they got deeper within the forest the feeling grew more. it felt as if something was about to grab her. she looked to Delvic "Do you hear and feel that too!?!?!" Kayra did not mean to shout but she was a little freaked out by the screams and even laughter that was in the distance.

Last edited by Azureglory on 10th November 2013, 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th November 2013, 11:24 pm

The member 'Azureglory' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] StrongMonster Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] NormalMonster
    DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 11th November 2013, 12:20 pm

Delvic slowly followed after Kayra, shifting his gaze and catching sight of shadows, from the corner of his eyes. The laughter caused a shiver to slide up his spine, and before he noticed he was grabbing hold of Kayra’s cloak, slowly fog rolled in all around and Delvic couldn’t stop himself from shacking. A sudden snap and rustle and a large branch toppled down just next to them. Delvic screamed and buried his face into the purple fabric.

“Give me something to hit please, just not this… suspense.” He whispered still holding tight to Kayra. His mind suddenly shifted back and, almost like a dream he recalled a dark figure coming from the mist. Delvic shivered and kept walking looking from his companion to the forest beyond, almost certain that he could see people dangling limply just beyond the shadows. Del finally started pulling himself together after a few feet and looked at Kayra, “what is going on?” he said a little waver in his voice.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th November 2013, 12:20 pm

The member 'DelvicGrimoire' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] NormalMonster
    Azureglory
    Azureglory

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Azureglory 11th November 2013, 12:30 pm

Trees falling at random and the feeling of someone watching got worse. However, She saw a trail of blood leading up to a nearby cave. "Uh... Jazmin! we are going to need your light for this one!" Kayra said as the small faery popped out of the cloak that Delvic held on to. "GeGe! ok.." the little faery did not frighten easily and rushed ahead with Kayra and Delvic into the cave. The faery lit up the passage ways and they began to follow the trail of blood.

The violent feeling grew worse and worse as rocks fell from the ceiling of the cave almost hitting Kayra on the head. Rocks flew in every direction at kayra and the ground even shook, knocking Kayra down. 'Amethyst Aura!' Kayra Yelled as she body lit up in the bright purple, flexible, crystal sheild. "Delvic, lets move on.. but hurry! and hang on to me!" Kayra looked around to see if delvic was still there and he was. kayra let out a sigh of relief and they continued to a huge Cave room where Kayra noticed a lot of blood and dead bodies sitting in unkindly manners.

Last edited by Azureglory on 11th November 2013, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th November 2013, 12:30 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] NormalMonster Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] NormalMonster
    DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 11th November 2013, 1:34 pm

As they entered the large cave the air quieted, for a moment there was silence. Del shivered seeing all the bodies piled around, positioned like dolls and statues in the darkness, the fairy acting as the only light. A shudder passed through Delvic, but he couldn’t control himself against something he couldn’t fight, he felt like he looked, and returning to his tendencies he began to quietly cry.

The air whistled suddenly as a body moved, shuffling slowly along and then another and another. Four figures in the darkness disfigured and shambling. The reek now wafted slowly over them all and a mild moan rose from the corpses. Delvic shuddered as he felt the smell, but now had something to aim his hostility at, “That’s more like it,” he said gritting his teeth. He slowly drew forth a kitchen knife, and brandished it like a sword. “I need the lights out, Jazmin,” he said cooly.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th November 2013, 1:34 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] WeakMonster
    Azureglory
    Azureglory

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Azureglory 11th November 2013, 1:41 pm

Kayra stared as the bodies rose from the dead and smiled slightly. "This should be interesting." Screams from all sides echoed through the caves hall behind them and the feeling of someone watching worsened. "Holy shit. i almost cant take this." Kayra said to herself under her breath but pretended to be brave for Delvic. the Undead bodies slowly walked towards them as the Screams and laughter ambushed them from behind. Kayra glared at Delvic. "Why would she turn out the lights?!? NO! we fight with the lights on!"

Kayra held her staff in hand and prepared for her enemies to grow near, Many rock spikes and random objects flew with great speed taring the part of the cloak delvic was holding moments earlier. Kayra jumped out of the way of the many different objects that came at her, however in the dodging of the objects and rock she was separated from delvic. "GeGe.. I guess its time to fight the undead." the little faery giggled and flew around, lighting up the entire stone room. "...Easy for you to say Jaz." Kayra was Still wide eyed as two more undead rose, making 6 of them. Screams and Laughter kept penetrating the room from all angles and echoed through the halls.

Last edited by Azureglory on 11th November 2013, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th November 2013, 1:41 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] WeakMonster Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] NormalMonster Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] NormalMonster
    DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 11th November 2013, 2:16 pm

Del at first yelled as he was separated from Azure, but then he realized the opportunity that had been given him, and he grinned. He raised his hands and muttered as a dark energy rose from him. He grinned as a body fell to his spell craft and changed, shifting and molding into a different form. The laughter coming from all sides was cut out for just a moment, by a tremendous roar.

It was blind, but the smell of death became its first know sensation, it could smell the shambling mounds of flesh and felt a tiny but firm direction to destroy those empty husks. It felt the empty eyes moving across the entire cave, but felt a smaller pair upon it full of life, the new creature dashed towards the approaching corpses, and went on the attack. Shredding the skin and sinking its claws deep into the dead flesh. The corpses didn’t even try to dodge.

Del watched his “friend” tear apart the husks, and felt relieved until the upper torso began crawling, and a new body rose for each that was too badly damaged. Delvic swore under his breath and simply allowed his “demon” to do its work.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th November 2013, 2:16 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] WeakMonster
    Azureglory
    Azureglory

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Azureglory 11th November 2013, 2:23 pm

Even More laughter echoed through the Cave along with Torture screams. Kayra dropped her staff and fell to her knees, she was unable to handle it any longer. Kayra's eyes glowed with Purple as she rushed to attack the Undead. 'Amethyst Gauntlet!!!' She yelled as a Gauntlet of Amethyst formed around her wrist and hand. she hit one of the bodies in the face, nearly knocking the spirit that possessed it out of the body as it fell to the ground. the next few attacks missed or were dodged by the screaming spirits.

It was enough for someone to go insane, truly, even with the amethyst barrier the spirits effected her with Cries of torture and creepy laughter. Kayra was wide open to the misty figure that had been watching her and with a white smile it came down from the ceiling to greet her with a few grabs. Kayra was already going insane with all the noises that echoed through the hallways and as soon as the Creeper spirit grabbed her she lost it and tried attacking it. but the attacks went through him with ease.

The spirit then launched a few attacks of his own. Kayra countered them and jumped back taking no damage from the spirit. however, the spirit did not need to hurt her physically to drive her insane. she tried one last time to attack the spirit who grabbed her and actually hit him and knocked him to the ground. Kayra smiled. "..We can do this!" she picked up her staff as her Gauntlet faded and prepared to defend her self once more.

Last edited by Azureglory on 11th November 2013, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th November 2013, 2:23 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] StrongMonster Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] NormalMonster Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] WeakMonster
    Azureglory
    Azureglory

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Azureglory 11th November 2013, 2:30 pm

Dice Roll:

Spoiler:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th November 2013, 2:30 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] Attack Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] Attack Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] Miss Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] Attack Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] Miss Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] FailedBlock Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] Block Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] Block Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] Block Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] FailedBlock Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] Miss Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] Block Nightmare Incarnate: the Beginning [Kayra and Delvic] Block

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 2:51 pm