Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dragons lost soul returns

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dragons lost soul returns Empty Dragons lost soul returns

Post by Aiden Ainsley 26th October 2013, 2:32 pm

Lance was a little down about the turn of events that had happened a couple of days ago with his friend and he decided to go to his brothers tomb. He walked his way through the ancient ruins were they had decided to bury him and it took him a while but he finally found it. He dropped to his knees and cried "My family..... what has become of them?" Lance stayed like this for a few minuets.

After the final battle between Griffon and his uncle they both had died and Draco had flown off to a nearby mountain to live there and it was this day that he had decided to go and look a Griffon's tomb. He flew his way through the Ancient Ruins and stopped in shock when he saw who was there. It was Lance the person who had been following Griffon and Draco around. Lance and Draco had talked in private a few times so he knew Lance a little "Ummm Lance?!"

Lance turned around fast at the voice and smiled a great big smile when he saw who it was "Draco Your alive!" Lance said as he ran over to him and hugged him. They talked for a while and had become best friends in no time at all. After a while Lance got up and smirked at Draco "So you want to go for it again?" Draco shrugged "I would like to but I would be alone and wouldn't have anyone to have fun with or talk to...." At this comment Lance laughed "I'm asking you to be my new partner Draco!". Draco looked up at Lance and nodded, his eyes gleaming. "Well then lets get back to the guild buddy." Lance said as Draco flew to the top of Lance's head and they both started to walk back toward Magnolia the home of Fairy Tail.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 1:12 pm