Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Aeon Summoning Magic

Silas Clearwater
    Silas Clearwater

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Faction : -
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

Bump Aeon Summoning Magic

Post by Silas Clearwater 12th January 2023, 3:38 am

Magic

Magic Name: Aeon Summoning Magic
    Magic Type: Solitary Summoning Magic
    Description: Aeon Summoning Magic is a form of Summoning Magic that has long been forgotten. This form of magic was first discovered in the early X400s and has been passed down from generation to generation in one particular family. Aeons are deities from another universe very similar to our own and in their universe they are incredibly powerful and next to immortal. However, in our universe, their power is only 1/10 of their true potential. Aeons come in varying forms and types, there are those who take the form of beasts, while others take more humanoid forms. There are those that use elements while others rely on physical combat or weaponry. In order for the user of this magic to gain an Aeon ally, they must first undergo intense meditation where they open themselves to the forces of the alternate universe. If contact is made, the user will receive a name and image within their mind. From there, they must perform a summoning, speaking an incantation and creating a magic circle, calling the Aeon by name. If the Aeon appears before them, the user must prove themselves to the Aeon for them to be deemed worthy. This can be as simple as performing a dance, or cooking them a grand meal or even engaging in combat with them. If the summoner succeeds in proving themselves, then the two of them are bound and the user can call up the Aeon in times of need.

As previously stated, this form of magic was passed down from generation to generation in one particular family, Silas'. Silas' Grandmother was the last person to learn this magic before him and as tradition, she was supposed to pass it down to her daughter, Silas' Mother. However, she kept the knowledge of this magic a secret from her and the remainder of the family as she believed that they were "awful" people, were unworthy and did not deserve such a power. She watched as her grandson grew older and witnessed the belittling, bullying and torment he received from his peers and own parents over the years. She pitied him and believed that he was more worthy of Aeon Summoning Magic than the rest of his family and so, chose to teach him it. She hoped that it would help him break out of his shell, give him some friends and people he could rely on. She had also hoped that it would also cause others to give him a little bit more respect as he had none.

Although his Aeons are more combat orientated, Silas tries to treat them as friends and summons them on occasion when there is no combat about. This frustrates the Aeons regularly. When it comes time to summon them, Silas raises a hand towards a location he wants the Aeon to appear and creates a magic circle. From here, he speaks an incantation that calls forth the Aeon, appearing out of the magic circle. When time is up or if Silas wishes to send the Aeon back, he creates another magic circle and sends them on their way with another incantation. This is also a recurring issue, as this is also a weakness when it comes to Aeon Summoning Magic. An incantation MUST be spoken each time an Aeon is to be summoned or sent back, which can take time depending on the power level (Rank) of the summon, leaving Silas open to attacks.

Unique Abilities:
    • Ability 1: Gift of the Aeon - Increase to max MP
    • Ability 2:
    • Ability 3:

Spells

Name: The Beast of Flame - Ifrit
    Grade: Normal
    Linked Equipment: None
    Duration: 3 Posts or until defeated or returned.
    Description: Silas raises his arm out towards the ground nearby or in front of him as a red magic circle appears at the location and speaks an incantation. "Oh mighty Aeon, I summon thee. Beast of Flame. Ifrit. Aid me!" The magic circle erupts into flames and from its centre, the Aeon Ifrit climbs his way up and out of it, letting out a tremendous roar. If Silas chooses to return Ifrit early, he must speak the incantation "Beast of Flame, I do proclaim, I send you back from whence you came."

Ifrit stands at roughly 300cm (10ft) and weighs in at roughly 300kg (661 lbs). His skin is dark brown and yellow, dried out and cracked with red molten beneath the skin. Large curved horns protrude from both sides of his head with long brown hair that reaches his upper back. Fingers and toes clawed. Cloth covering his genitals and rear, ankles and shins, wrists and forearms. Bright red eyes and razor sharp canines for teeth. Ifrit is stoic and barely speaks, usually only responding with grunts, growls and roars. You can tell he enjoys fighting as it is the only time you can see him smile, if you can call it smiling. Any other time though, you can see him sitting around doing nothing as he doesn't like to do anything else but engage in combat. Ifrit is immune to fire based attacks and spells but has a major weakness to water spells and attacks. Ifrit also only takes half damage from ice based spells and attacks. The Aeon Ifrit was one of two Aeons that Silas first received when learning this magic.

Ability 1:

Ability 2:

Name: The Goddess of Ice - Shiva
    Description: Silas raises his arm out towards the sky nearby or in front of him as a white magic circle appears at the location and speaks an incantation. "Oh mighty Aeon, I summon thee. Goddess of Ice. Shiva. Aid me!" A large, diamond shaped piece of ice falls from the centre of the magic circle and falls to the ground, shattering on impact to reveal the Aeon Shiva standing there gracefully. If Silas chooses to return Shiva early, he must speak the incantation "Goddess of Ice, I do proclaim, I send you back from whence you came."

Shiva stands at roughly 240cm (8ft) and weighs in at roughly 190kg (418 lbs). Her skin is light blue and her hair is dark blue, reaching down to the back of her knees in long locks, tied with ribbons and metal rings at the ends of them. Her large breasts and genitals are covered by a two piece bikini, however one breast is covered with ice. Around her waist she wears a light blue, see through cloth and from the back of her hair is a ribbon, platted all the way down to a furred ring that hangs at ankle length. Around her wrists, she has purple cloth tied to her middle fingers, her thighs and feet tattooed, with one anklet on her left ankle. Shiva is the depiction of femininity and lust, her presence alone is seductive and erotic. Although she is a very large woman, she still holds the grace, flexebilty and agility of a skilled fighter and acrobatic. She has a judgemental nature, often comparing others to herself and sarcastically pities those who do not have what she has (large breasts). In combat, she is very skilled at manuvering and very rarely lets an attack hit her as she is very skilled in agility and acrobatics. She enjoys lounging around and having conversations with others, as long as they peak her interest and keep her entertained. Shiva is immune to ice based attacks and spells but has a major weakness to fire based attacks and spells.

Ability 1:

Ability 2:

Name: The Stone Giant - Golem
    Description: Silas kneels down and places both hands on the ground in front of him, creating a brown coloured magic circle and speaking an incantation. "Oh mighty Aeon, I summon thee. Stone Giant. Golem. Aid me!" Beneath the magic circle the earth begins to crack, the pieces of earth that broke away rise up and take shape to form the Aeon Golem. If Silas chooses to return Golem early, he must speak the incantation "Stone Giant, I do proclaim, I send you back from whence you came."

Golem stands at roughly 210cm (7ft) and weighs in at roughly 500kg (1100 lbs). His entire body is made up of the various pieces of earth that had broken away and is entirely depended on the environment. He could be created completely out of earth, cobblestone from a road or the tiles and cement that once made the flooring of a building. He has broad shoulders with two large, spiked pieces of earth protruding from his back and his face is block shaped. He has yellow eyes and is only capable of showing emotion through those eyes. Facial expression do not happen with this Aeon. Golem does not speak at all and mostly grunts. When he walks, the sound of earth rubbing together can be heard and isn't the most silent of Aeons unless just sitting there doing nothing. For an unknown reason, Golem has a fascination with birds and when sitting still, birds tend to use him as a perch to sit on which he does not seem to mind. When it comes to combat, Golem is more of a defensive unit, slow and not very agile, but capable of taking solid hits without flinching. Golem is immune to earth based attacks and spells and only takes half damage from physical attacks and abilities. He has a major weakness though which is water based attacks and spells as it softens the earth he is created from.

Ability 1:

Ability 2:

Name: The Hand of Fate - Alvar
    Duration: 5 Posts or until defeated or returned.
    Description: Silas raises a hand and creates a purple magic circle wherever he chooses and speaks an incantation. "Oh mighty Aeon, I summon thee. The Hand of Fate. Alvar. Aid me!" For a brief moment, the magic circle shines brightly before shattering to reveal a young, tanned man with white long hair and purple clothing, the Aeon Alvar. If Silas chooses to return Alvar early, he must speak the incantation "The Hand of Fate, I do proclaim, I send you back from whence you came."

Alvar stands at roughly 190cm (6"3ft) and weighs in at roughly 70kg (150 lbs). He has tanned skin and snow white hair which causes his amber eyes to stand out. He has a toned physique, a six-pack of abs and doesn't have a single blemish upon his skin other than the tattoo on his upper left arm. He wears skin tight shorts under a cloth piece around his waist. Cloth around his wrists, forearms, hands, ankles and feet. A chest piece with gold plating that extends downward to a belt piece around his waist and a dog shaped hood upon his head with gold cloth falling down from it. The colour scheme of this outfit is mostly purple, with gold and black and is heavily inspired by the Egyptian God Anubis. Although he has lived for hundreds of years, Alvar looks no older than 21 years old and his appearance generally entices the ladies and gentlemen. He is incredibly light footed, athletic, agile, acrobatic and is capable of manipulating his own magical energy in order to suspend himself upside down from rooftops, suspend himself in the air for a short moment or to cushion a landing and allow himself to leap high or great distances, which he all uses to his advantage when in combat. Alvar is a hand-to-hand and weapons master and has used the hundreds of years he has lived to master almost all fighting styles, blending them all together to make a style of his own. He is normally calm, cool and collected but can sometimes be agitated easily (especially by Silas). He is intelligent and resourceful which is partly the reason why he takes command in combat scenarios. Out of all of Silas' Aeons, Alvar is the one he depends on the most as he provides him with much needed information and guidance and seems to be the most reliable of them all. The two of them tend to bicker a lot but Alvar always puts his summoner's safety first. He was given the name "The Hand of Fate" three centuries ago when a great war broke out within his universe. All seemed to be lost, destiny was determined to end them and Alvar was surrounded by thousands of enemies and yet, he defeated them all. He changed the tide of battle, defied destiny, defied fate and was given the name as a result. Alvar is generally friendly to new people and doesn't mind having a conversation with others, as long as it doesn't interfere with combat operations. In combat, Alvar takes on a commander or leadership role with a very serious demeaner, strategizing and analysing all possible scenarios. When he finds that hand-to-hand combat is no longer working or an option, he will resort to the many weapons he has stored within the universe from which he came that he can summon at will. He has no elemental weaknesses or strengths. But it should be noted that he does have a weakness against alcohol. He cannot hold his liquor and even a single sip will have him tipsy and on the edge of drunk, so he avoids it like the plague. The Aeon Alvar was one of two Aeons that Silas first received when learning this magic.

Ability 1:

Ability 2:

Last edited by Silas Clearwater on 12th January 2023, 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bump Re: Aeon Summoning Magic

Post by Guest 12th January 2023, 5:31 am

Hey there Silas, Med here to look this over, there isn't much that you need to change so I'll just put it here rather than going through your magic. The second one is actually a buff rather than a nerf and can be ignored if you wish. Give the thread a bump when you've finished and I'll look it over again. :)

1. Since your magic is statless, you won't be using percentages at all, so just stating that your MP increases is enough.

2. You can increase the duration of your D+ summon and its abilities to 5 posts if you like.

Magic:
    Silas Clearwater
    Silas Clearwater

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Faction : -
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

Post by Silas Clearwater 12th January 2023, 1:16 pm

Ah I see, thank you. The changes have been made :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 12th January 2023, 1:31 pm

Magic:

Aeon Summoning Magic QlhAT3Z

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 11:01 am