Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Finall Stand

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Finall Stand Empty The Finall Stand

Post by Aiden Ainsley 28th August 2013, 7:48 pm

Griffon and Draco where walking down the streets of Magnolia heading to the guild laughing and having a good time when Griffon heard a voice behind him. "Hey there I didn't expect to find you here!" Griffon recognized the voice and turned around quickly There is a long coat and long black hair stood the person he hated most....his uncle. "Why are you here." Griffon had an evil expression on his face and a growl to his voice as he got into fighting stance.

"You really want do this right here in front of your precious guild?!" His uncle laughed and shrugged as he shot shadow balls toward Griffon. Griffon jumped back and ran toward him with a loud scream. "I'm not going to lose to you uncle!" Griffon yelled as he got his punch blocked by his uncle and getting a punch in the stomach. Griffon was losing quickly after a while both of them were equally hurt and breathing heavily.

"You have gotten stronger than your dad Griffon, I'm impressed.. but its still not enough to beat me!" His uncle grew wings and claws as he flew toward Griffon clawing him to death. Griffon flew backwards and hit the wall of the guild crushing almost all the bones in his body.

"Now that your down I'm going to make you witness this town be destroyed, and its all your fault!" His uncle growled as he threw a bomb at the guild and turned and walked away. His uncle laughed menacingly as he heard a loud yell from behind him.

He turned around and saw Draco carrying Griffon holding the bomb in his hand. "You can kill me and my family.. but one thing you will never threaten..... is my guild!!" Griffon flew into his uncle and picked him up by the shirt and flew off into the mountains with a big explosion that sent him and his uncle flying in different directions. Griffon and Draco landed in front of the guild and weren't breathing anymore.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:54 am