Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Promotion

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 440
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,359,585

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Promotion Empty The Promotion

Post by Saraphina 25th August 2022, 12:08 pm

The White Queen
    The queen flipped her hair over her shoulder as she fixed the skirt of her dress. She was trying new colors again. Even though Birch was no longer with them, she wanted to try new colors in hopes of enticing her prince charming one day. Her dress donned a white top that hugged her body and held up over her shoulders with chains that have three crystals at the end on the front, acting almost like a clasp. The skirt of the dress was a sparkly ombre dark blue to a light aqua blue-green and was high-low and sported a pleated white skirt under that. On her head was a blue tiara with gems of various shades of blue on it. She had arm bands that shared the same blue crystals as her tiara, and anklets as well. On her feet were a pair of blue metallic looking heels that clicked along her castle floor.

Behind her a blonde angelic maid followed with her wings tucked behind her and her hands held in front of her. “Your majesty. Should I call for Lady Medeia to meet you in the throne room?” Her blue eyes looked up to the long, white hair of the queen in front of her. The queen stopped as she turned to the maid, but then slowly smiled. “I’ll get someone to go deliver to her that you wish to speak with her. I will meet up with you in the throne room momentarily.” She quickly about faces and hurries off to find another servant.

All that the hallway heard was the queen’s heels clicking on the floor once again as she made her way to the throne room. This was something new that she was wanting to do. How would it be perceived? Would her right hand woman even accept the proposal? They weren’t even that close. The queen should fix this picture. To be viewed as a great queen, one must come close to their subordinates.
    @Medeia || 331 words || 331 total words || Job Link || Job Approval
    Saraphina #9966ff
    Nadaline #ff66ff & Bertrand #0066ff

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Medeia
    Medeia

Moderator- Main Account- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Sage of Transformation
    Position : Warlord of Lust
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Errings Rising (Co-GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Experience : 3,524,290

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lost Pharaoh's Curse God Slayer
    Second Magic: Medea's Fury God Slayer
    Third Magic: Fallen Angel Takeover

The Promotion Empty Re: The Promotion

Post by Medeia 26th August 2022, 6:21 am

It was a rare moment when Medeia did not have all that much going on. None of her various schemes required her direct attention and life was running pretty much on autopilot. Her experiments were running well and the raven haired woman was looking forward to seeing if her latest curse would finally fulfil her dream of creating life from pure magic. Oh, she had of course created her dear Gisen already but the angel was deeply obsessed with the idea of making a pure human being, one who was entirely homo sapien rather than a cross. The raven haired woman was hopeful that she would be successful this time and create a child that she could raise entirely as her own, a daughter that she could teach all of her secrets to. Was it strange that an immortal being wanted offspring? Perhaps but the desire was there.

Perched on her bed and fiddling around with her new iLac, the ancient being was about to call one of her lady friends, in order to help pass the time. It had been a while since she had last checked in with her allies on the legal side of the spectrum and Medeia was a tad concerned that perhaps they had forgotten about her. Such a scenario was unacceptable of course and she would not put up with that at all. Once she had hooks in on someone, they were not so easily removed. Yes, a check up was definitely necessary.

Her finger was just on the call button when a knock on the door interrupted her and after a second, a most familiar figure entered the room, as happy and as cheerful as ever. Medeia’s eyes from her iLac to watch her maid as she walked in and with a tilt of her head, she asked. “I thought that you had another few hours to go down in the kitchens. What causes you to come back so soon? In trouble again?”

“Of course not, Mistress.” Armina replied with a wide smile, her crimson eyes twinkling with amusement. “I come with you with a request from the Queen. She wants to see you in the throne room as soon as possible. I received the summons from Nadaline.”

“Did you now?” The witch replied, equally amused. “Well, I will head there right away. Thank you for the message, my dear.”

“No trouble at all.” Answered the cheerful maid, before turning on her heel and returning to her work.

With a smile, Medeia would put her on a lovely purple coloured dress and heels, before exiting her room and making the fairly short trip towards the throne room. It had been some time since she had spoken to the Queen and honestly, they had never spoken at length, despite the fact that Medeia was her second in command. She did not believe that it was deliberate and certainly was not on her part, just that they were both incredibly busy and had so much to do. Perhaps today would be a chance to put that right?

She arrived after a few minutes and gently wrapped her knuckles against the luxurious doors that lead into the beautiful room. “Your Majesty?” She asked, her tone polite enough. It was incredibly rare that she used such titles to speak to another person but there was reason for her not to be civil with the Guildmaster.

(568 Words)
    (899 TWC)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Promotion Medeia123

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Saraphina 9th September 2022, 9:30 am

The White Queen
    As soon as the witch had knocked on the door, a pair of servants opened the door for her to be exposed to the queen sitting atop her throne. She had her right knee on top of her left knee, and leaned to the right as she picked at some grapes on the plate next to her. She let her pinkish purple eye look over to the door, and smiled.

“Medeia!” She dropped the grape back on the plate and clapped her hands together. “I’m glad you made it so quickly!” She stood up and walked down the few steps to her throne and up to Medeia. She stopped halfway to Medeia and pursed her lips. Was the throne room honestly a good spot to do this? No. it needed to be more personal and not in here.

Gripping her hand for a moment as she scolded herself mentally for a brief moment. She released her hand and held it out to the ace with her palm up as she smiled sweetly. “I do apologize for changing the scenery so soon after you just got here. Would it be okay to chat in the parlor? I’m not keeping you from anything, am I?”

Of course Saraphina hoped she was seeming sweet enough that she wasn’t off putting to the ace. She glanced back towards Nadaline to be sure she didn’t run off anywhere, but was glad to see her standing behind her throne with her twin brother, Bertrand, and the Desertian servant she picked up a while ago, Dahmin. Dahmin was still learning the ins and outs of his duties, but he was learning to use the sword from Bertrand and how to do some duties that the maids do for the queen as well. Mostly he was dolled up to be a little bit of a decoration for the queen, especially if his family tried to come take him back, but he seemed to be content with Errings Rising and the fact that he wasn’t bothered by kidnappers.

Her attention went back to Medeia, wanting to be sure the woman was okay with joining her, and possibly for tea and something to snack on, should she be free.
    @Medeia || 369 words || 1268 total words || Job Link || Job Approval
    Saraphina #9966ff
    Nadaline #ff66ff & Bertrand #0066ff, Dahmin #cc6600

Medeia
    Medeia

Moderator- Main Account- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Medeia 10th September 2022, 7:12 am

A smile crossed Medeia’s features as the Queen took her hand, before suddenly realising her position and backing off a little. To be honest, Medeia did not mind the gesture at all and she deeply hoped that the two of them would be able to become closer. It was a rather sad truth but the witch could not help but think about the fact that the two of them were pretty much all that were left of the original members of Errings Rising. Members came and went so quickly these days with very few seeming to hang around for very long which left the Ace feeling rather despondent at times. Medeia herself had no intention of disappearing into the night though, as, Errings Rising was well and truly her home now and not just hers but Armina’s as well. They were both happy exactly where they were, which was not how the Ace had thought things would be at the start. She had never planned to settle all those years ago but times had changed and so had she.

Nodding her head in approval in answer to the Guildmaster’s request, she would soon reply with sincerity. “Do not worry, Your Majesty, I confess that my diary has been rather empty of late and I appreciate the chance to spend some time with you. I was simply checking on my spy network when my maid informed me that you wished to speak with me. If you would like us to move to the parlour then that is perfectly fine with me. Please lead the way.”

The Ace was genuinely curious as to just what the beautiful Queen wished to speak with her about. There was nothing that jumped to mind and the Warlord could not think of anything regarding her guild work that would require a conversation. Everything was going well as far as she could tell.

(316 Words)
    (1584 TWC)

The Promotion Medeia123

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Saraphina 23rd September 2022, 4:45 pm

The White Queen
    As her hand was grabbed back, Saraphina smiled rather brightly to the witch, but her sudden release had her blinking in confusion. But that was quickly forgotten as she was informed of what her loyal ace had been doing. She motions for a side door that leads to a hallway where the parlor was, leading Medeia that way. Nadaline, Bertrand, and Dahmin followed behind the duo.

“I’ll be honest, I’m not too familiar with spy networks? Is that similar to the informants we have?” She curiously asks as she herself opened the door to the parlor. It was probably one of the very few doors she’d open herself, especially since the parlor was like her own little oasis. There were some bookshelves in there with collections of fairy tale stories. Some were for kids, others were novel versions. Some shelves had books on clothing designs, wedding themes, and queenly duties. There even were some books on teas, but it didn’t seem like those ones were touched as much. Some of her jewels she won from little missions were on display in this room too, especially her first crown that she occasionally wears.

She sat herself down on her favorite antique looking chaise lounger. In front of it was an antique looking coffee table, and around that table were two similar chairs and a couch. Despite the antiqueness of the furniture, it gave a rather elegant vibe to the parlor. “Would you like a specific tea for Nadaline to make? Her black teas and peppermint teas are my personal favorites, but she’s gotten good at making others as well.” She says as Nadaline took her spot behind her queen.
    @Medeia || 278 words || 1862 total words || Job Link || Job Approval
    Saraphina #9966ff
    Nadaline #ff66ff & Bertrand #0066ff, Dahmin #cc6600

Medeia
    Medeia

Character Sheet

Post by Medeia 24th September 2022, 9:58 am

There was a curious look in the eyes of the angel too as she followed the Queen into the parlour. It was a quaint room indeed and Medeia could naturally see the appeal of speaking in such a place. A small paradise, away from the eyes and ears of the guild and its members. The witch had a rather lovely set of quarters herself although they were not a match for the Royal’s. Her purple eyed gaze would glance with interest at the various bookshelves and trinkets, which actually spoke volumes about the Queen herself in Medeia’s opinion. How one decorated their personal spaces said more than words ever could.

“Exactly right.” She replied to the Queen’s question with a smile. “I have taken it upon myself to grow our ranks in that department and have started forging relationships with mages in other guilds. Some suspect that I am up to something but most do not have the slightest idea. I have been trying to get my fingers in as many pies as I can, so to speak and the results are promising. I am hopeful that in time, my contacts will be able to provide us with precious intel that will help our guild fulfil its goals.” She had made quite a few close contacts in that regard and Medeia recalled a fair few faces as she mused about that for a moment. Some were legal, others were dark in nature but they were all people who she had wrapped around her little finger. It was a rather intoxicating feeling and one she always desired.

Taking a seat, she would briefly turn her gaze towards Nadaline as the Guildmaster mentioned her tea making skills and nod. “I have a particular fondness for Earl Grey, if you would be so kind?”

Returning her gaze to the Queen, Medeia would say with a noticeable touch of approval in her tone. “You have quite the lovely parlour, Your Majesty.”

(327 Words)
    (2189 TWC)

The Promotion Medeia123

Current date/time is 30th September 2022, 7:01 pm