Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

What was never meant to be.

Raziel
    Raziel

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 0

What was never meant to be. Empty What was never meant to be.

Post by Raziel 24th August 2013, 6:55 am

It was deep in the night, roaring under the moon over the desolate world. Midnight as it were, the world was veiled behind curtains, their fabric being the essence of darkness. The silver light was bright, perhaps brighter than ever before and yet, still, the world was drowning in the cold embrace of darkness that was quite simply, inescapable.
    In the distance, a mighty crackle was heard. One could call it thunderous, and there would truly be no better description of the streak of broken light, of the audacious sign of its long vanished presence. Desecrating the tranquillity of the night it boomed, a loud thunder. With it was yet another following close by, mercilessly stomping on the lifeless land not so far away. Their accomplice did not relent, nay, the strong downpour battered against the corroding ground, filling all with the sound if its determined assault. As if rejecting all life the storm raged on, invading the minds of those who were subjugated by the sensation of uneasiness which were these signs of nature's anger. Truly, none would be brave nor stupid enough to venture under the unforgiving darkness of that night. And yet there was one.

A lone figure battered by the rain, heavy steps spattering the weakened ground. A single man condemned to roam to dark, dark world, but he was no man, indeed, that was his contradiction. Perhaps a being, an entity... a creature, which once was a man during times immemorial, now a veiled existence, skulking in the shadows under a cowl weaved from the fabric of self-loathing and pride. Yes, a contradictory thing indeed, it knew not of past nor present, of neither black nor white. It felt not an emotion it could identify, perhaps emotions were the cost of survival, thus it could not understand the simplest of questions.
    'Why?' -  Why indeed. But the answer lied hidden behind another question, one which stood baseless and vague. How must one answer something so incomprehensible? He could only be left questioning, doubting, wondering and ultimately dying, a cycle that has repeated itself for so long. Dead it was, still dying. A festering corpse, barely distinguishable, what truly was it? It carried only a name, it was its only truth for it held only questions. A sightless monstrosity doomed to forever wander through a cold, dark night. And regardless it still hid, perhaps it was hope which drove it to do so. Hope it could not even understand, but surely it must be nice. It was, after all, hope, was it not? For that sole reason it still hid its pitiful bare form. Yes, driven by hope it yearned to be what it was never meant to be, thus it hid its own decayed self from the eyes that were not even present. It... he... roamed as the image of what it used to be before the end of its second cycle of desecration.

A once noble vampire... a figure battered by the rain, its heavy steps spattering the weakened ground.

His journey was endless, but the night stood eternal in spite of his damnation. Perhaps that is where his hope stemmed from, a false light at the end of his tunnel. It was never real, but even so Raziel embraced it and in return he was led to what came after the end; a new beginning. Cold steel meeting colder stone, his armoured feet marched on, dreaming of what comes after perseverance. Thus the vampire walked on, scaling through the endless mountains in search of what he had yet to learn of.

Suddenly, the rhythmic clanking ceased.
    "Hmm." - a structure stood tall, blocking his path. A building he knew not of, it seemed different than others of the same era. A peculiar structure of, perhaps, foreign architecture, a surprisingly massive one at that. The vampire ran his eyes across the huge figure, nothing stood out.
    'An abandoned fortress, perhaps.' -he thought, his eyes peering into a single gaping hole on the fourth floor. Raziel had seen many such things before, but not one that was built in such a manner. As he stared at the open window high above, his curiosity urged him to enter. It only took him a moment to dispel the hesitation from his mind as the out-of-place creature knelt down.

A small gust of wind blew past, the figure of the creature now gone. Indeed, within a moment he had scaled the face of the odd building, his body landing softly before the open window as his now revealed wings folded behind his back and soon disappeared once more. From this close he could see what lied on the other side of the window, albeit partially. The room seemed barren, no furniture could be seen inside, only a single stool and something large next to it. 'Deserted, clearly.'
    The vampire carefully entered the room. Despite his steel greaves, his steps were so light they could barely be even heard, something all predators are capable of. What made him sneak, however, was not the another's presence, but the atmosphere within the building. It felt so very, tranquil, distanced. It was a strange feeling, even as the storm raged outside it would not waver. With that strange sense the vampire slowly walked on, the wooden floor lightly creaking beneath him. There were cobwebs around him, indeed a place which hasn't been tended to in a long time, though there were no traces of missing furniture or pictures. It was as if the room was always this empty, but why? Raziel's curiosity drove him towards the centre of the room, towards the large object.

"Ah... Is this..." - silent words escaped his mouth as the hunter of the night gently caressed the object's surface with his clawed hands. He walked around it, to where the stool remained.
    "...Mm... indeed."
    He lightly stroked one of the many white segments the object had on that side, and sure enough a sound was heard. A piano... and it was still working. Raziel looked at it for a moment, at the dusty instrument. He closed his eyes for but a brief second as a lightning illuminated the room. He couldn't seem to shake off a certain feeling, lingering deep within. A light sigh escaped his lips, indeed it could not be helped.
    The vampire sat down and straightened his back. Slowly, his hands reached for the instrument's keys. His claws began playing along the white and black surfaces, dancing gracefully to the rhythm of his cold heart as Raziel believed he truly was alone within the deserted building and thus... once more... he played the song of the heart he could no longer understand.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

What was never meant to be. Empty Re: What was never meant to be.

Post by Aria Beleren 24th August 2013, 11:45 am

Kyll walked by the abandoned room. She put a hand on the door. Several members came and went and this room had gone untouched for far too long. Time to clean it... She thought. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of music coming from the room. Music? Kyll wore a white bandana over her face. She wore a skin tight suit black suit, her blue and white boots, and her gloves. Over the suit she wasn't wearing her normal Asian influenced attire, instead she wore a white apron. She held her right hand up and made a fist. Kyll's already closed eyes seemed to wince as a light began to appear around her fist. The light shone through the room, it was dark enough so it wouldn't stress any eyes be it a mouse or a rat. To Kyll's surprise there was a creature in the room. She jumped back and then looked around her. "It seems I forgot my cleaning supplies... But I came here and I heard this beautiful yet sorrowful song... Seems like I have some entertainment while I clean..." Kyll smiled and pushed her glasses back with her free hand. She opened her eyes revealing the glowing green irises. "But we do have a guest..." She walked up to the man and her eyes began to wonder up and down him. "My my... you look rather rough. Is there anything I can get you? Tea? Water?"

Kyll was rather intrigued by this man. He seemed more like a creature than a man. Maybe it was because of his magic. Kyll had seen Take Over magic turn the most innocent of girls into the most dangerous of animals. Kyll couldn't sense any magic being used, so there was something else to this man that kept him looking like this. Kyll then took a step back. Her long black braid swerved a little. She then pointed towards the door. "I can take you to our tavern area if you wish..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Raziel
    Raziel

Player 

Post by Raziel 26th August 2013, 2:55 am

Enthralled, the vampire forged each note with increasing vigour. The music hastily swept his mind, carrying Raziel's conscience into a land of dreams. Blissful illusions danced before his closed eyes, ones of time passed and future unwritten. Involuntarily, the creature smiled and albeit lightly, that smile was something he never exhibited. Perhaps a gesture only the night could ever see, but on a night so covertly auspicious there appeared to be another to bare witness to such a concealed miracle.

"It seems I forgot my cleaning supplies... But I came here and I heard this beautiful yet sorrowful song... Seems like I have some entertainment while I clean..."
    With the sudden light and the nonchalant voice, the joyous dream shattered in but a moment. With a gasp, the vampiric creature lunged back, knocking the stool over as he created distance between himself and the person who had come. Immediately upon looking at the intruder intruding upon the intrusion of the real intruder, a sudden, piercing pain jolted through the vampire's head.
    "Guhhh..."
    So many different sensations struck him at once. Before him stood a human being, a woman at that. Calling him a guest she walked closer, seemingly driven by curiosity, but how little she knew of what was before her. Her presence and even more so, her proximity were too much already. Raziel turned his head away, observing her with his peripheral vision as the sound of gritting teeth could be heard echoing silently within the confines of the room.

"My my... you look rather rough. Is there anything I can get you? Tea? Water?"
    The very moment the word "water" was invoked, the vampire made a step backwards and glared at her. What a strange being she was, standing there. Her clothing was strange, but Raziel knew little of the customs of the present era, perhaps such clothes were considered "normal", but what struck him more was the simple fact she was being hospitable. Never before had someone spent so long looking at him without attacking, needless to say, hospitality wasn't something he had seen in abundance. The vampire, at that point, had already realised he was wrong in believing the building was empty, thus his mind urged him to escape before an atrocity is committed, yet his instincts made him wonder of something else.

Slowly, Raziel raised his head and looked the woman in the eye. His golden eyes opposing green, he ignored the pain in his head as it drove him to murder.
    "I can take you to our tavern area if you wish..."
    "... Do you not know of what I am, human?"
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 26th August 2013, 8:18 am

Kyll looked at the man who stood in the room. She approached closer to the man. She picked the stool up and placed it next to the piano. As she did her long braid moved aside revealing the tattoo on the back of her neck of a sun with a moon inside of it. She stood up and closed her eyes revealing her infamous mischievous grin. She began to walk out of the room then stopped at her original place at the door. She took her bandanna off and put a hand through her deep black bangs. "I do not know WHO you are if that's what you're saying. I know what you are... but not as in what creature you are."

Kyll's grin grew wider. Her yellow aura seemed very friendly, but the wider grin made it seem there was a demonic force behind her at the same time. "Our master leaves the doors open to whoever comes here. To join... To ask for help... That's just who we are." Kyll put a hand on the door jam and tilted her head. "You've come because you're a demon, you're a monster, you're a murderer. You come seeking for help with control of your abilities. Or... You have come because you're running away from a nightmare and wish to start fresh..." Kyll pointed in the direction of the tavern. "I care not of how 'dangerous' you are. I have run into many demons, angels, and gods. Sirens, Cat Demons, even dragons. Nothing surprises me these days. The supernatural tends to follow me even though I hate ghosts." Then she started shaking her pointing hands to continue to coerce this man who won't leave this room to come out and have a drink, or even a meal. "When you're Eclipse Soul's cook you tend to run into a lot of weird stuff. Especially when you're out hunting. Now if you don't mind. Come with me to the tavern and I will give you something warm," Kyll smiled. "Believe me... I know I can take care of your needs."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Raziel
    Raziel

Player 

Post by Raziel 26th August 2013, 9:56 am

Raziel stood motionless as he listened to the strange woman. What... an oddity. Was a human... truly... just then... mad at him?
    "Haha... hahaha.... ahahahahahahaha!"
    What an absurd situation that was. It was just so ridiculous to him that it made no sense. For a full minute he laughed, laughed harder than he has in many years. Perhaps it was insulting, maybe it would anger her further, but to the amazed vampire it all was irrelevant.
    "My, my... what gall. Ahaha, never before have I seen a human such as yourself." - echoed Raziel's voice as another thunder was heard outside.
    "Derived from your words, taken is the deduction that my initial estimation of this building was incorrect. It would appear it is far from abandoned. A cook, you say? How ironic. Tell me, ever heard of a being that prowls the night?"
    As Raziel began talking, his stance grew more relaxed, as did the tone of his voice.
    "The being I am referring to is one race collectively called "Vampires", despite the vast differences representatives hold. The kind of 'creature' I am is that, a vampire, and I am very certain I am the only one of my kind left. We like to hunt down human beings such as yourself and drink their blood, just as your stereotypical folklore vampire would, but some take great pleasure in devouring human flesh along with it. For a long time my kind has been the ultimate enemy of yours, and yet here I stand faced with one human who has the gall to not run, not fight, but rather attempt to intimidate me?" - asked the creature, amusement written all over his face.
    "Ahahaha, I apologise for my insolent arrogance, but for the first time in the last few thousand years a human dares do such a thing, I'd very much like to savour this moment. But as you can see, you being my natural source of nutrition, I doubt you can "take care of my needs" in a manner where neither one of us dies or suffers horrid injury, though I must say I find myself enjoying this surreal scenario."

Making a few steps towards this most curious of women, the vampiric being gazed at her eyes.
    "You said you don't know who or what I am, yet you call me a monster. Curious, though I suppose that much as apparent, but in truth you have no idea just how monstrous I truly am. One would say I am quite a lot prettier than I should be." - A wry laughter followed - "Perhaps one day I shall show you just how monstrous this monster is, if you do so desire to know."
    With a light smirk he closed his eyes before placing one foot behind the other and making a graceful bow.
    "You can call me Raziel... and thus I answered the two questions you did not ask. I already know you are a human, but one more questions remains for me to word as well. To whom, might I ask, am I speaking to? If I am to follow thine self to places unknown for reasons that are foreign to me, I believe a name belonging to you would be something I'd be interested in knowing. I'd need to be aware of who to hate if my, admittedly, odd and baseless trust is betrayed."

Had he seen himself from the side, Raziel would most likely consider himself insane. Acting friendly with a random human... almost every single word of that statement was so wrong in so many ways that it was near incomprehensible, but then again, the curious system we call 'time' had built a strange edifice to dwell within. What a strange era, what a strange scene, one could consider them equally insane, so from that perspective the vampire was acting in surprising synergy with the shifting, morphing play that is the 'present'. He wondered, curious, what further apparitions lay in wait for him next? Perhaps the stream of time learned how to jest, and its jests were most refreshing, mayhap the reason for the strange comfort Raziel had felt around that woman.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 26th August 2013, 8:12 pm

Kyll felt a chill run up her spine. "Um..." She bowed and turned around biting on one of her glove covered thumbs. Undead.... She thought. Kyll sighed. "I'm not a fan of the undead and ghosts. Like I said. I encounter the dead all the time. I feel that I tend to attract them. My previous mentor told me it was because of the name he gave me. Kyll Vie." Kyll took in a deep breath and turned right back around. "It is a pleasure to meet you Raziel. Now I understand you feel that you're going to 'hurt' me when it comes to your food." Kyll giggled. "But it's quite the opposite. From your stature, the way you are standing... Straight. Tall. Noble." She smirked. "It would hurt YOU more to get blood from me with out even hurting me." Kyll laughed and walked back in the room. She put her arms behind her back and leaned forward. Kyll didn't show an angry face, nor was she particularly mad. "And by hurting you I mean your ego. From what I have read and gathered, vampires are older than time itself. They use that knowledge to gain what ever they please. They are very smart... But to me.. They are dumb at the same time. They are so self confident in what they want, knowing what they want, and getting what they want. They tend to get spoiled in their blood bath of riches and begin their own process of world domination or something close enough. Then you have those who are loners. Those who forsake the world because they are immortal and, by some beliefs, forever bound to hell. The curse their makers and wish they were dead. They forget that even if they aren't loved, cared for, or even if they are abused, that there is still a brighter side to life. However, these vampires are so stuck in their dark and dank emotions that they never learn from their mistakes and they go out into the sun light and burn to a crisp or they are still too scared to die that they shun their life forever and ever and stew in bad emotions and negativity for millenniums." Kyll pushed her black rimmed glasses up. "Many books make vampires seem glamorous, as if they would be the perfect lovers-I MEAN FRIENDS- because they are not dead, nor are they alive, but in my sight, vampires are self centered know-it-alls who have no qualms with taking another life and they have a subscription of emotional skeletons and problems." Kyll turned back around as fast as she could. She pinched her nose and blushed. Her sweet and happy stature began to change to a stressed look. She walked up to the door. "I need to get a napkin." She stressed over the thought of having a nosebleed in front of the guest in the complex. Especially since Raziel was a vampire. She would have no clue over what he would do with a blood all over the floor. "I'm going to the kitchen. If you wish to follow, please do. I'm quite certain Master Zeno would love to meet you." Her voice sounded a bit distorted as she held her nose.

One could hear the tack of each of her steps as she took them down the hall. She held her hand and blood began dripping down her hand and onto the floor. There you go Kyll, go off down rabbit holes and then jump out with a nosebleed. This time in front of a vampire.... someone.. undead... ugh it just sends shivers down my spine... hold on a second...who let him in?! Vampires have to be let in before they can come inside... At least that's what the legends say. She thought sighing to herself. Kyll's nervousness caused her to trip and fall on the ground letting go of her nose and causing a huge puddle of blood on the ground. As she fell she accidentally grabbed a samurai armor set that was on the wall. A loud bunch of clangs could be heard as every single piece came towering to the ground. Kyll just laid on the ground rather embarrassed by this change in personality. Her witty thoughts and smart notions would be destroyed if Raziel came out the hall way to see the bloody mess. Kyll just sighed. The armor had landed on top of her and the puddle of crimson made it seem like she had just accidentally killed herself.

Themes:
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 26th August 2013, 9:42 pm

Thunder in the distance. A flash of light coming from beneath the curtains followed by a faint tremble in his ears. The light however, seemed to be shining continuously onto his eyelids trying to burn through them.

That, is no lightning...

Slowly Zeno opened his eyes, then stared at the lacrima orb on the nightstand beside his bed. The thunder stopped and was replaced by an eerie silence. The light expelled by the orb was blinding, but after rubbing his eyes once more Zeno gazed into the orb and saw a straight, horizontal blue string hovering in the center, tethered from once side to the other.

The string was a code, every floor and every room had a different code and it had taken Zeno weeks to memorise them all. This one was... the music room below his quarters. Nobody else had ever gone up there except for Kyll and this really was not the time of night to be in there. Only those without an Eclipse Soul tattoo would trigger the alarm.

And then the silence was broken.

The blue string commenced to tremble. Zeno had left one of his own windows open that night and apparantly a window in the music room was left unlocked as well. For he could hear the tones of beautiful music. The string followed the rythm, the patterns, spiking up and down with the changing volume and melodies of the piano. For a moment he was even inclined to simply remain seated on his bedside to listen to a song that was so full of emotion. The skill it would take to play it exceeded his own by far. The passion as well. Of course there was a reason the piano had done nothing but gathered dust these last few months.

Awoken, Zeno got dressed with supernatural speed and within seconds he stood upon the windowsill. The night was very dark, he could see no moon through the thick overcast of thunderclouds, but he could also hear thunder no more. The guildmaster took a deep breath as he looked down the side of the guildhall. He was staring straight down a very long and deadly fall. This side of the guildhall was the cliffside, which granted a gorgeous view over the entire valley. Then, to his relief, Zeno noticed a window moving gently from left to right with the wind right on the floor below. It was the window immediately below the one he was standing in. The gentle breeze carried music from inside the music room straight into his ears. He could feel it touch his face.

Without further hesitation he jumped down and with complete elegance his hands grabbed the topside of the window frame and held on tight. He then swung his legs back to gain momentum and to force the window to turn closer tooward the opening in the thick fortress walls.

To think that this intruder could infiltrate this room at this point of the night... He or she would probably have been able to enter my room as well. Zeno smirked to himself. And this is supposed to be a fortress safehaven...

Without even making a sound Zeno pulled up his legs and planted his feet on the windowsill. He then pushed off of the window frame with his hands and balanced. Slowly and with full control over his body the guildmaster turned and stepped inside the music room. At that moment he remember he could have simply hovered into the room had he remembered to put on his arcane armor. For a brief moment, Zeno stood there in the darkness watching a figure create true poetry on the piano. A figure Zeno could tell had lived in misery for a very long time. A figure that was just as comfortable, or even more so, in the darkness than he was.

The music brought back memories somehow. The sorrowful melody reminded him of the path he had once walked. Surrounded by shadows and very dark emotions.

And then there was hope.

Zeno remembered the monks, the ones whom had helped him. The ones whom had restored him and had made the sun shine brighter upon his life than ever before, and with that thought the light switched on. Equally as surprised and out of habit Zeno hid behind the curtains.

"It seems I forgot my cleaning supplies... But I came here and I heard this beautiful yet sorrowful song... Seems like I have some entertainment while I clean..."

Kyll... W-why? Why would you clean in the middle of the night? Zeno thought as he suppressed a sigh and planted his index finger and thumb on his temples, then continued to stroke his face downward. His hand was left covering his mouth pensively as the two creatures on the other side of the curtains commenced their dialogue.

Zeno raised his eyebrows more and more in surprise as the dialogue continued. A vampire in Eclipse Soul, playing piano on one of the top floors in the middle of the night below the guildmaster's headquarters... It made him clench his jaws. Yet at the same time he was very curious and he could feel the night would unfold in an even more unexpected direction.

"I need to get a napkin."

Bloody hell...

"I'm going to the kitchen. If you wish to follow, please do. I'm quite certain Master Zeno would love to meet you." Her distorted voice spoke and her footsteps disappeared into the hallway.

And then the ceiling collapsed.

Or so it seemed, when Kyll knocked over the armor set. Zeno quickly captured a glance of the vampire from behind the curtains. Well he must have seen better days...
    Zeno wondered if he actually had.

The guildmaster would wait until the nightman had gone into the hallway before making his appearance.

What was never meant to be. Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Raziel
    Raziel

Player 

Post by Raziel 27th August 2013, 12:17 am

Listening to the second speech he was given that night, the vampire's amazement... amusement... grew exponentially. Before him stood a woman known as Kyll Vie, one whom he could certainly define in various ways, but undoubtedly she was fascinating. Within the span of several minutes she showed him more amusement than his existence had ever presented him with, but Raziel felt as if there was more to it than just simple entertainment. Many thoughts were shooting through his mind as she abruptly exited the room half running. Are humans really all like this? Do they truly know nothing about the real vampires, not the ones books describe? What exactly did Raziel feel at the time? Was that really blood he could smell?

"What an... amazing human. She intrigues me..."
    But above all, the vampire hadn't even noticed how as the two talked, the headache that had stricken him was now gone, he felt no bloodlust despite the fact he spoke to a female.
    "Is this a sign of change, I wonder? Hm... haha, what an auspicious night." - spoke the creature to no one in particular. Monologues seemed to help him calm down even if he couldn't grasp the reason of his excitement in the first place, a universal solution to any emotion he might feel.
    And then, suddenly, what followed the end of the fading pattering was a loud crash, louder clanging and a sigh. Of course, the sigh belonged to Raziel, he already knew what had probably happened. Regardless though, the night prowler tossed a glance at one of the corners of the room and smirked briefly before calmly exiting through the door, now present within a long hallway. As he looked around, he saw as one end led to a turn whereas the other led to a flight of stairs. Following his educated assumption, Raziel hastefully walked towards the suspected scene of accident and sure enough, down the stairs lied Kyll in a puddle of blood with strange-looking armour pieces scattered about.

"My, my... such a handful."
    Without notice, he jumped down the stairs, or perhaps lunged would be more fitting a description, landing almost soundlessly near the girl.
    "It would be rather anti-climatic for you to die after such a valorous speech... even if most of what you said was wrong."
    He knelt down.
    "I wouldn't want the only human I have ever been interested in to face such a meaningless end." - he spoke to himself while removing the metal pieces from Kyll, assuming she is unconscious.
    "Hm, I didn't know humans' faces turned red when they are unconscious. What a strange species... regardless..."
    Without further comment, the vampire reached out and picked Kyll up in his arms as his uncharacteristically talkative monologue continued in a slightly different direction.
    "I wonder if there is an infirmary somewhere within this edifice."
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 27th August 2013, 7:59 am

"She is a lot tougher than she looks." Zeno commented suddenly as he stood only a meter and a half behind Raziel. His silhouette straight and strong. At that moment, he slowly and with great subtlety released his magical aura. As it built up, a very strong pressure seemed to be emitted from his body. It was intimidation of course, plain and simple. Everyone who could not match his power would start to realize it at that point.

Nonchalantly he walked past Raziel who was still holding poor Kyll in his arms as she suffered from another terrible nosebleed. All the while, Zeno was very cautious, observing, waiting for any sign to indicate bloodlust. Zeno had encoutered vampires before, but this one seemed to be of a different order. It already seemed to the guildmaster that this particular beast of the night was not hostile, or at least not trying to be. Whether he truly had control over himself was a different question and that was what Zeno was worried about.

Maybe that is why.. Raziel came all the way here...

"Introductions can be made downstairs in the kitchen, follow me." He said plainly. Not waiting for a reply, but walking with a pace slowly enough for Raziel to pick up on immediately. Any hesitation would cause Zeno to turn around. If the vampire would not be able to resist the snack he was carrying, the wizard saint would not even allow an instant to pass by before interfering.

His body language, on the other hand, gave nothing away.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 27th August 2013, 8:31 am

"I am not unconscious," Kyll said. Even with a small annoyed and ashamed sound in her voice, she still kept her bearings. She shuddered as the vampire picked her up. Kyll opened her eyes wide as he placed her in his arms. She immediately jumped out. She looked "P-please..." Kyll got out of his arms and put her hands on her face covering her mouth and nose. "Be careful around me... I have a small condition or 'quirk' as you may say...." Kyll continued to walk towards the stairs. "All it takes is an act of deep affection." She smiled. "I won't take his thunder away. Come on. I have some chiffon cake down stairs."

Themes:
    Raziel
    Raziel

Player 

Post by Raziel 28th August 2013, 1:58 pm

"She is a lot tougher than she looks."
    A voice rang in Raziel's ears as a presence as light as darkness itself revealed its face. Steps echoed past the vampire, each heavier than the last, as if trying to repel him, to crush him and to subdue him, yet at the same time, in stark contrast, the woman escaped his arms and began acting based on friendliness, be that true or faked. Her words he could not grasp, but deep inside his empathy whispered to him in response, even though he himself remained silent.

Then, once more, Raziel's attention turned to the unknown man.
    "Introductions can be made downstairs in the kitchen, follow me." - his heavy presence ordered as it slowly began drifting away, expecting the vampire to follow.
    But he did not. In stead, the creature merely stood where he was and stared at the man until he finally turned around and then kept on staring, a smirk slowly creeping up his lips. Then what followed was a cold, sinister giggle.
    "My my, what power. Was I supposed to be scared?" - spoke the vampire before his face suddenly turned dark.
    "I may be arrogant, but you would be a fool if you think acting haughtier would break my demeanor. Hah..."
    Suddenly, as if he faded away, the vampire disappeared from where he stood, only to instantly appear next to the man, on his side.
    "You are several thousand years to young to intimidate me, mortal. If you desire my respect, you will have to show something worthy of it. We may both be arrogant, but my arrogance stems from pride built upon comprehension of imperfection. I am imperfect, but I am proud of knowing it, whereas you show pride of... strength? Such a meaningless delusion."
    Then, just as suddenly, he vanished once more and appeared a few metres away from him, standing in the direction in which the man had originally started walking.
    "I have yet to do you harm of any kind, so I can only praise the gall which you dare display by this silent aggression aimed towards me... or shun it. Are you trying to condemn my good will as nugatory? How unsightly."

With that, the vampire turned his back towards the man, but looked over his shoulder before moving on.
    "When two fools meet, the wiser one can only hate the other. After all, when a man is faced with his own mistakes, he can only hate what he sees. If you think you are equal to or greater than me, you'd first have to prove you are lesser, thus I certainly hope you aimed to irk me with that silent statement, for otherwise I'd consider you foolish."
    Leaving the man with his words, Raziel silently walked onward, going down the stairs towards where he already knew the kitchen was in await of the two humans. The spiteful tone he spoke in would most likely anger at least one of them, but he cared not. His words held the wisdom of a life that predates that 'powerful' man's entire civilization, Raziel cared not if they were understood. He expected not, for none have ever listened to his words, thus he suspected that what came next would be yet another turn in the endless cycle of true spite, the hunt for his head. It mattered to him not, he had died enough times to understand that he had no reason to live, to understand he was always wrong and thus understand he was always right. Whether he only bred hate towards himself with his words was something of irrelevant importance for the creature. He was merely playing along that most auspicious of scenes the wheel of fate had conjured for him and so he simply wondered what would happen next. Would he have found an image reflected upon the mirroring surface of an ignorant soul, or was it perhaps a chance encounter to lead to a new rebirth for him, one not of body, but rather... of spirit.

With such metaphorical thoughts the vampire walked on, his mind ultimately awaiting but an outcome which at the time was obscured behind a veil of wonder and unfulfilled action.
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 29th August 2013, 4:37 am

As the vampire spoke, Zeno remained silent. Never did he break eyecontact, nor did he reply with facial expressions of any kind. He simply let the creature speak and listened. Even when Raziel blinked from Kyll's side to his, then further down the hallway an instant later, Zeno did not flinch.
    "When two fools meet, the wiser one can only hate the other. After all, when a man is faced with his own mistakes, he can only hate what he sees. If you think you are equal to or greater than me, you'd first have to prove you are lesser, thus I certainly hope you aimed to irk me with that silent statement, for otherwise I'd consider you foolish.", Raziel spoke before silently walking onward.

As the shadowy figure continued down the hallway, Zeno sighed with a smile. He then looked at Kyll and revealed what seemed to be a happy face. "We'll have our hands full with that one.", the man commented. Calmly then, he followed Raziel's path to the kitchen. When they entered the dining hall, Zeno approached the vampire until he was within conversational distance.

"Power can stem from many emotions, and it can mean many things.", he commenced determined to show the vampire that his assumptions were false. "As with everything in life, power has its extremes. The display of it can vary from intimidation to assurance, but its meaning depends on the perspective of the beholder. In view of this, allow me to explain that my little show off was merely to put Kyll at ease, to let her know I was there, she gets uneasy around the undead. Though I will be honest about the attempt at intimidation, I simply wanted to see your reaction. You are a stranger to my home, you understand, a home to many others. People I seek to protect. Verily, I meant you no disrespect, quite the opposite.", Zeno continued as he took a seat in one of the comfortable chairs around a the teatable. He gestured kindly for Raziel to take a seat, but did not wait to continue the conversation.

"If we both do share arrogance stemming from pride, then let me enlighten you our pride is built upon the very same thing... Imperfection. This home I protect is full of it. Each and every person under this roof. They all have had their struggles in life, clashes with fate, reality striking hard to face them with their imperfections. All of them had fallen, at some point in their lives, into the very dark and cold shadow of it. Where life's embrace is harsh and unforgiving. On a set path of mistakes that would lead to many more unless someone reached out for them, or heard their shouts for help. I am no exception. My pride stems from overcoming this and learning to embrace life to the fullest of my ability, while teaching others to do the same and denying their demons to take a hold of them. I attempt to heal their damaged soul before it can corrupt any further, or try to purify those who have already become their darkest selves."

Zeno took a deep breath. Another speech, another attempt at showing who he was to someone who might be too stubborn or blind to see. To most, words are only words after all. However, Zeno truly had the substance to back it up.

"Of course I do not expect you to take what I tell you for granted. Tell me, having lived, or rather existed, for so long... Are you familiar with the Shadow Savior crisis Fiore went through little over a decade ago?", the guildmaster asked, as his voice suddenly became darker in a way. His bloodred irises gave away that Zeno's darkest and most corrupted memories were rising to the surface of his mind once again.

Last edited by Zeno on 22nd September 2013, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 29th August 2013, 9:05 am

Kyll listened to the speech Raziel had to give. She gripped a fist then Zeno seemed a tad pleased to see such spunk. She then stood there and bit the thumb on her gloved hand and sighed. I see... he's going to bit the hand that feeds him if he continues like this. Kyll walked into the kitchen last. She shook her head walked past the table to cabinets. She opened on and took out a box labeled: KYLL'S TEA DO NOT DRINK WITH OUT MY PERMISSION. Kyll began to glow as she made a fist. She knocked on the top real fast a number of times, then on the left side, then the bottom, and finally the side. She did this pretty fast so that not even the fastest of eyes could see what she was doing. Her aura faded as she opened the top to the box releasing a perfume of smells. Kyll loved teas so much. Her collection was vast and wide. "Let's see... it's the middle of the night so all black and white teas are out." She said to herself. Kyll grabbed three packets of ceylon tea. She then turned her eyes to the untouched chiffon cake that was made earlier that night for the afternoon. She smiled and took out a knife cutting into it.

The cake was decorated with candied lavender and roses. She took out three plates. She had baked the cake for the first time. Never thought of using Lemon Extract or Cream of Tartar. That never came to her mind. The cake however turned out perfectly. She had made a light blue frosting to put on it and decorated the trim with pink frosting. She loved baking. It was one of her specialties, and she made a cake every night to find out that it was gone the very next day. Which didn't anger her, it pleased her. She even made sure everyone had a balanced diet with the cooking she had done.

She had put a pot of water on the stove top. Kyll was feeling a little more tired than she thought. While her back was turned around, she began to nod off and on during the duration of Zeno's speech, but as soon as he said something about the Shadow Savior, her eyes opened quite wide. Those were just stories that our mothers would tell us just to make sure we follow rules... Kyll thought. She smiled when she thought of her mother. Kyll's thoughts came back. She shook her head. This was something new to her. She never heard stories of Zeno's past, only the one that caused Zeno and her mentor to start their own guilds. Well... Einrich's place wasn't like a guild, more like a traveling tribe of people surviving off of his money, which he didn't mind. I see what the differences are here... she thought. Even though both of these guys find you, one place is more about relaxing and learning to control, the other is more about facing everything head on, missions, and training. Kyll was starting to understand why she was sent here.

Finally she thought back to what Raziel had said, she wanted to chime in on this one. "I believe he wouldn't care anyway Master, as he has said before, he is spoiled by age and his words are filled with more hate towards himself, since he calls himself a fool." Kyll looked over at Raziel and directed her voice to him. Her closed eyed mischievous smile came forward as Zeno had made her feel more comfortable around Raziel. "Fools don't come here and play pianos. Fools come here and attack us." The water began boiling and she took it off the stove top. She then poured the water into three different mugs. This time she felt like using her lotus tea cups for everyone instead of just for her. She put the packets into the tea cups and then sat the three down. she then took the pieces of chiffon cake she cut and put them each on a plate. She grabbed some forks and set the table. She sat closest to the wall.

Themes:
    Raziel
    Raziel

Player 

Post by Raziel 3rd September 2013, 10:44 pm

As both his "prey" spoke, Raziel simply remained seated and listened, his legs crossed and back leaned against the sofa. A light smile, or perhaps smirk, could be seen on his lips, but it certainly felt less unsettling when compared to his previous ones. It was a smile which showed genuine feelings that were almost foreign for him, but he could only tell that he was so very amused by it all. After thousands of years, he was shown the concept known as "social situation" and the vampire found it most intriguing.

"I can tell who you are, human. You never did introduce yourself, but the little rampage you had pulled off is something that caught the attention of even my faraway "home", if I can even call it that. Haha, at that time there were still a few more of my kind and they wanted to infiltrate Fiore and find you so that they may turn you into an abomination not much different than what I am myself. So, there's no need to tell me the story and besides, your friend doesn't seem to think me worthy of hearing it out, haha." - he said before turning towards Kyll - ""Fools don't come here and play pianos. Fools come here and attack us", is it? Hahaha, by that standard I qualify more as an idiot than a fool, then, but I suppose ignorance is something even I am having difficulties avoiding."
    Taking a glance at the things he was given, the cake and tea, Raziel's brow raised instinctively. He had never seen tea before, but it looked a lot like something he'd never drink, yet there was the problem of "respect".
    "Humans consider it rude to reject gifts, correct?" - Asked Raziel, though it was more a rhetorical question aimed towards himself. Indeed, almost everything he had done that night was so completely unlike him that he hardly even bothered acknowledge the oddity of it all, so he figured that he might as well truly stop being so hostile, even if for a single night, and attempt to act appropriately in this human-built place. The vampire's manners might be slightly outdated, having been 'away' from everything for a few thousand years, but he figured it might be entertaining to try and be polite anyway. With that thought in mind, he swallowed hard, cursed himself for his stupidity and picked up the glass of steaming liquid which he could very well tell that it was made mostly out of water.

The vampire stared at the liquid for a moment before carefully bringing it to his lips and taking a sip, which might I add was quite strange, considering his attire and racial features, such small cups didn't seem to suit him. As the substance entered his mouth and soon his throat, one could see the escalating strain on Raziel's face, effectively showing yet another thing he had not utilized in quite a while - facial expressions. Anyone staring at his face would be able to notice the gradual sensation that was slowly being written on his face until a point where he looked down and to the side, closing one eye and squinting the other in strain.
    "...Tch... how I very much enjoy... drinking toxins... delicious..." - jest-coated words muttered as an ironic and rather... pleasant smile lit up his face, instantly changing the atmosphere around him into something calmer, friendlier and less tense.
    "This was called 'tea', correct? I think it must be my favourite kind of acid so far, haha."
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 5th September 2013, 4:11 pm

✖ SKIES TURN INTO STORMS.
    Shatter every window 'til it's all blown away. 'Til there's nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday.

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES
    A sharp intake of breath rippled through the body of a girl laying in her bed. At the same time, her crisp eyes opened in the darkness that was only penetrated by the window across from her bedside. She blinked twice before her gaze slid over to the berated sky outside. She stared for a moment, her eyes gauging the depth of the midnight black clouds out there.

"Disperse."

The words left her lips like milk from a jug. Whatever those clouds were, they certainly were not normal and were upsetting the natural balance of the area. The girl watched the clouds for a moment more. She dared them to not move. They did. The sea of tumbling black dissolved over the sky, revealing the twinkling stars.

Alye Reyold sat up in her bed, letting the satin sheets around her fall as she ran a hand through her white locks. She raised an eyebrow as she felt a rather strange magical power coming from downstairs. She recognized Kyll's and the Master's. And another. It was dark...foreboding... Was it why those two were awake? She felt a quick spike of the Master's power, but it was gone as soon as it had appeared. She sighed slightly as she got out of the bed and looked towards her closet.

She might as well go see what was going on.

(Don't mind me. I'll post again whenever I deem it to be most...dramatic.)

What was never meant to be. VzaWKfF
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 10th September 2013, 2:06 pm

Kyll watched Raziel take a sip of the tea she prepared. She watched as he suffered through it. When Raziel put the cup down, Kyll grabbed the cup and shook her head. "You know... As a cook I CARE about how people feel when they taste it... or even consume it, but I am happy you think that this 'acid' is very tastey. Now sooth your throat with that cake," she laughed and walked the cup over to the sink. She emptied it out and then walked back. "Well now... That would explain why you didn't hide from my light when I found you." Kyll took a deep breath and her aura began to shine around her. "Considering the magic forced upon me works with celestial bodies such as the sun..." Kyll poked her fork into the cake and put it in her mouth. She put a hand up on her cheek and blushed. Even though she was quiet, anyone around her could hear the squeal of happiness in her thoughts. See Kyll never got to eat any of her cakes. When she would come back from missions hoping to find a piece, there would be an IOU note, or even a happy note on the plate, even though the last piece was specifically labeled that it was her's. Kyll never mind, but this was a rare treat for her and she was happy that it happened. Even though sweets before bed were a bad idea. "This is so good, I'm surprised I made this..."

Kyll took the fork into the cake then pointed it at Raziel. "So... Let's get back on subject here. Since you didn't give Zeno any opportunity to really tell the stories, that I have never heard about... Even though it was a rare opportunity for me... Meaning you're inconsiderate of others OR you have no situational awareness. You are very old yet you have no actual applied knowledge of this world... Ignorance. You come into this guild uninvited and play an instrument totally giving your position away. That's called being a failure at being a criminal. ON TOP OF THAT you talk very well about yourself, but when I look at you... you have a hate for what you are. Depressed. Then you brag about yourself... Narcissism." Kyll took the bite of her cake then swallowed it. "Ara Ara... Raziel... You're going to be a perfect fit here because all of what I just said are not only cries for help, they are exactly some of the unique qualities each member here has. Fufufu." Kyll smirked and gave her signature smile and giggle of trickery.

Themes:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 8:49 pm