Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shitona's Runic Sword (W.I.P)

Dinosaurking
    Dinosaurking

Player 
    Lineage : Bringer of Death
    Position : None
    Faction : -
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Shitona's Runic Sword (W.I.P) Empty Shitona's Runic Sword (W.I.P)

Post by Dinosaurking 12th March 2022, 2:31 am

Name: Runic sword of Kurai
    Grade: Weak
    Type: Weapon
    Proof of Acquisition: [url=https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t45810-sword-seal-magic-w-i-p#437599]Holder Magic Catalyst
    Description: A sword designed to write magic runes for spells, the hilt is surrounded by a circle of a light metal it has runes along its blade that allows it to be charged with magic to use multiple metals

Abilities:
    • Sword Fire: The rune of fire allows Shitona to light the sword on fire allowing fire spells to deal 10% more damage and having 10% more spell speed
    • Sword of Ice: The rune of ice allows Shitona to bring the cold coating it in freezing cold allowing ice spells to deal 10% more damage and having 10% more spell speed
    • Sword of Lightning: The rune of lightning allows Shitona to coat the sword in lightning allowing lightning spells to deal 10% more damage and having 10% more spell speed
    • Sword of Wind: The rune of wind allows Shitona to coat the sword in cutting wind allowing wind spells to deal 10% more damage and having 10% more spell speed
    • Elemental Slash: 

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 3:22 am