Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

MAGITEK TRUE CYBORG BODY (DESIGNATION: TALOS MK-I) [COMPLETE]

RF007
    RF007

Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Eevee- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Dank Memer- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 201,772

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Asclepian Bioalchemy
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

Completed MAGITEK TRUE CYBORG BODY (DESIGNATION: TALOS MK-I) [COMPLETE]

Post by RF007 4th March 2022, 8:51 pm

MAGITEK TRUE CYBORG BODY (DESIGNATION: TALOS MK-I) [COMPLETE] CYBORG-BODY-1

❝Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.❞ – by Arthur C. Clarke

Note: All credit for the bbcoding format used in this app goes to Janneline Ariel.

Note: All credit for the fancy font images used in this app goes to the Font Memes site and its creators and/or owners.

Note: All credit for the GIF and image used in this app goes to the creators of the Terminator series movies (for the GIF) and to whomever it may concern (for the image).

MAGITEK TRUE CYBORG BODY (DESIGNATION: TALOS MK-I) [COMPLETE] DqlnccR

Name: Magitek True Cyborg Body (Designation: Tálōs MK-I)

Grade: Weak

Type: Weapon

Proof of Acquisition: Free, granted by associated Holder magic linked here

Description (Written):

This is the magitek true cyborg body which Nikola received at birth after being isekai’d from his old mundane world into Earthland’s world of magic and fantasy. His body, which was formerly wholly organic in nature had been unfortunate enough to be afflicted with a severely crippling condition which would have even been life-threatening to him. That is, it would have been, had his family not acted quickly to invest heavily in the most sophisticated of cutting-edge magitek cyborg and magitek organite nanotechnology, both for the purposes of applying this permanent true cyborg transformation to his crippled body shortly after his reincarnated, isekai-style birth into Earthland’s world in their family.

Consequently, Nikola has had this magitek true cyborg body of his right from his childhood till the present day and will have it henceforth. As the name granted to this body of his suggests, it is one that has been constructed by the permanent and supernaturally orchestrated fusion of biological matter and inorganic organite-based nanotechnology (which is a special variant of the generic lacnite technology), both of which have long since been calibrated to be as optimal as would be realistically possible, and the latter of which has specially developed from the designs that he gave to his family. Therefore, it grants Nikola three distinct capabilities, two of which are contained in this body and each of these two is a separate but connected module that is powered to run by the nanoscale module that has been built into it and thus afford him their benefits constantly. The first of these is constitutively enhanced vitality production in terms of life force and mana while the second of these is an active enhanced self-repair ability, both in comparison to magic users and even in comparison to supernatural ability users who may not have access to such technology as this.

These two abilities are linked inextricably with the first of Nikola's eventual three unique magic systems. This is because this first magic system is associated with this cyborg body since it has the datakinesis/cybernetic/technological manipulation capacity in common with them. This magic system is therefore the third distinct capability that this magitek true cyborg body of his since it grants Nikola the ability to weaponize his very body itself and to channel his magic through it as he sees fit. This magic system is thus one that he has personally worked to develop and hone it constantly since then to its present form because he had been greatly inspired by his possession of this magitek true cyborg body of his from childhood, and he has christened it with the name, “Medicoscientific Datakinesis”, since it contains both spells and techniques, each of which are related intrinsically to datakinesis/cybernetic/technology manipulation capacity, and all of which are specifically themed and modeled after scientific and/or medical elements and motifs.

Description (Image, w/o Artificial Skin Coat):

MAGITEK TRUE CYBORG BODY (DESIGNATION: TALOS MK-I) [COMPLETE] CYBORG-BODY-5

MAGITEK TRUE CYBORG BODY (DESIGNATION: TALOS MK-I) [COMPLETE] 16oF2lW

NOTE: BOTH OF THE ABILITIES POSSESSED BY THIS EQUIPMENT PIECE HAVE BEEN CONVERTED FROM THEIR ORIGINAL SPELL FORMS INTO TECHNIQUES

=====

Ability 1 (THIS IS INHERENT TO THE EQUIPMENT GRADE):

Name: Vitality Booster Module (Designation: Alkīmiyon MK-I)
    SP Cost: N/A
    Category: Auxiliary
    Type: Passive
    Damage: N/A
    Range: Self
    Speed: Self
    Duration: N/A
    Downside: N/A
    Description:
    The “Vitality Booster Module (Designation: Alkīmiyon MK-I)” is a highly advanced, passively operational, organite-based, nanotech system that is one of many such systems that have been installed in Nikola’s magitek true cyborg body that he has had since childhood. This system receives the biological energy as well as stamina that are generated by Nikola’s set of fully biological vital organs (i.e., brain, heart, liver, lungs, and kidneys), all of which have been implanted into this magitek true cyborg body from his former fully biological one. After that, it amplifies these energies and cycles them back through said vital organs and then receives them from said vital organs again after which point, it starts to repeat this process, and thus propagates it in this eternal cycle. By operating in this manner, this system artificially enhances both his vitality and his stamina reserves too. Effect Summary: Passive +20% to Nikola’s HP and Passive +20% to Nikola’s SP.

=====

Ability 2 (THIS IS GIVEN BY THIS EQUIPMENT’S ASSOCIATED HOLDER MAGIC LINKED HERE):

Name: Hybrid Reactor Core (Designation: Azotylion MK-I)
    SP Cost: N/A
    Category: Auxiliary
    Type: Passive
    Damage: N/A
    Range: Self
    Speed: Self
    Duration: N/A
    Downside: N/A
    Description:  
    The “Hybrid Reactor Core (Designation: Azotylion MK-I)” is a highly advanced, passively operational, organite-based, nanotech system that is one of many such systems that have been installed in Nikola’s magitek true cyborg body that he has had since childhood. This system functions by constantly drawing in the ambient ethernano from outside his body along with the biological energy that is generated by Nikola’s set of fully biological vital organs (i.e., brain, heart, liver, lungs, and kidneys), all of which have been implanted into this magitek true cyborg body from his former fully biological one. After that, it amplifies these energies, combines them, and then cycles them back through said vital organs and then receives them from said energy sources again after which point, it starts to repeat this process, and thus propagates it in this eternal cycle. By operating in this manner, this system artificially enhances both his vitality and his mana reserves too. Effect Summary: Passive +20% to Nikola’s HP and Passive +20% to Nikola’s MP.

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Completed Re: MAGITEK TRUE CYBORG BODY (DESIGNATION: TALOS MK-I) [COMPLETE]

Post by Shen Kadokawa 12th March 2022, 9:43 am

MAGITEK TRUE CYBORG BODY (DESIGNATION: TALOS MK-I) [COMPLETE] HNhUsGf

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 3:35 am