Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

❂ violinist of the forest ❂ intro ❂

misty
    misty

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ❊ meliora vitae ❊
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,541

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ❊ azula oceania dance ❊
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

❂ violinist of the forest ❂ intro ❂ Empty ❂ violinist of the forest ❂ intro ❂

Post by misty 18th December 2021, 3:03 pm

❂ violinist of the forest ❂ intro ❂ Da56jpk-1fc7774c-a5f6-473c-a20e-401cd75f8b2e.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2I5NzhlMTZjLTdkNzctNDQzYi04YTIyLTYyNjBjNmZkNWVjYlwvZGE1Nmpway0xZmM3Nzc0Yy1hNWY2LTQ3M2MtYTIwZS00MDFjZDc1ZjhiMmUuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

❂ violinist of the forest ❂ intro ❂ H6sekl7

Slowly crunching the untouched snow that stretched as far as her glass eyes could see, the eldest doll of those within the Castle Decalcomanie found herself making her way to the other side of the Hakobe Mountain ranges with a certain magical task. On behalf of her mistress, the elusive Rain Decalcomanzari, it was Alice's destiny to seek out the guild known to Ishgar as Errings Rising- within her hands would rest a letter made entirely of golden paper sealed the stamp of demon royalty and a wooden violin, the only two material things that truly mattered to her at the time. Being the first doll ever created by the green-haired mistress of the castle, the violinist took immense pride in being a doll, unable to see anything but greatness in the plans of her creator- the warmth that came from the honor of being able to cross the snow-covered landscape was the only thing that allowed her to not freeze within her porcelain shell, delicately leaving footsteps behind that would be swept away from the harsh gale of icy snow. By seeking out the dark guild of the swirled asterisk, the leader of the dolls would wish to form an alliance between their two royal castles and beyond- ideals of superiority over the laws would seem to stand out between the two, which Rain had come to discover with research and shared words with other shady acquaintances of hers. A certain nostalgia would manifest within her heart while hearing of the beliefs and practices of the guild she wished to seek out. She missed finding herself within the ranks of powerful groups of magecraft, which hopefully would change upon the delivery of her letter.

Showing itself to the doll upon the horizon in the form of a fortress-shaped shadow, the doll would gasp in excitement as she would pick up her pace toward what she would think would be one of the entrances. "Finally, the time has come," Alice would speak to herself as a smile and blush would manifest upon her porcelain cheeks, slowing her footsteps to marvel upon the castle, "...now, just as instructed- the song of valfureim, rain song." Sitting upon a jagged rock that would protrude from the frosted ground, the elven girl would raise her violin to sit more comfortably within her grasp- its magical strings would appear to glow a magnificent bright green as she would raise the bow to rest upon them, beginning her song. As she would begin to play what would sound like an ancient hymn, the wind would continue to thrash around her, causing her royal attire to flutter with each movement of her arm back and forth across her instrument. If all would go according to the plans of the commandress, which remained tucked within her castle on the other side of the mountains, someone from inside would be able to hear the magical song that would resonate with the gale. The letter would remain tucked beside her against the jagged rock, held down by a stiff porcelain thigh to combat the harsh winds.

wc: 517 ❂

_____________________________________________________________________________________

❂ violinist of the forest ❂ intro ❂ 3Lexy9U
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

❂ violinist of the forest ❂ intro ❂ Empty Re: ❂ violinist of the forest ❂ intro ❂

Post by Saraphina 29th December 2021, 8:00 pm

The White Queen
    The white queen was sitting inside the castle, drinking a nice and warm cup of tea, as she usually did every so often within the walls of her castle. Her white hair held back by a headband and her crown sitting upon her head. She wore a white halter dress that covered her chest with a mesh fabric, exposing her guild mark before having a sweetheart neckline on the torso of the dress and a corset lined with gold embellishment. The collar on her halter neck was outlined in gold and matched the gold on the corset part of her dress, simultaneously matching the detached puffy sleeves she bore on her arms. The dress seemed to hug her body nicely as she sat there in a puffy chair sipping from an elegant cup. Behind her were two seraphim, a feminine one wearing what seemed like a white goddess dress and a matching red belt and half cape on her left shoulder, and a masculine one wearing a rather nice suit. Both of the seraphim stood like any other servant.

While the queen drank her tea, she heard a noise. Her purplish pink eyes glanced towards the window. “Is that… music?” She questions as she sets the cup down on the coffee table and rose from the seat her posterior was previously in. She walked towards the window, looking out at the storm that whipped around her fair castle, and glanced towards the two angels. “What do you hear?”

The masculine angel blinked as he tried to listen. He slowly shook his head. “I apologize, my queen, but I cannot hear anything but what is in this room.”

“I as well, your highness.” The female angel says.

The white haired queen squinted at the two before she looked back to the window. She stayed quiet for a moment before she turned towards the door, abandoning her tea time. “Nadaline, Bertrand. Come. We’re heading outside.” The two bowed and were instantly following behind her as she walked confidently down the halls of her castle that she ruled over. She was making her way towards the entrance of her castle on mount Hakobe, maybe others can hear the song the closer they got to the entrance? She needed to investigate this as it wasn’t within her walls and none of her members were making this sound, but she didn’t dislike the sound of it. Maybe she could convince the music maker to be within her walls and play for her. That would be delicious…
    @rainy || 421 words || 421 solo words || 937 total words
    Job Link || Job Approval
    Saraphina #9966ff
    Nadaline #ff66ff & Bertrand #0066ff

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Medeia
    Medeia

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Sage of Transformation
    Position : Warlord of Lust
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Errings Rising (Co-GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 605
    Experience : 9,479,466

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lost Pharaoh's Curse God Slayer
    Second Magic: Medea's Fury God Slayer
    Third Magic: Fallen Angel Takeover

❂ violinist of the forest ❂ intro ❂ Empty Re: ❂ violinist of the forest ❂ intro ❂

Post by Medeia 1st February 2022, 2:20 pm

“Hmm. Now what could that be?” The angel uttered, pausing from her teasing and turning her head towards the window. She could hear something and it certainly was not the sound of her heavily breathing maid, who was sitting in her lap. No, it was a song of a different sort, a sweet melody that her slayer enhanced hearing was starting to pick up. The player was clearly talented and Medeia’s curiosity was aroused rather quickly. She knew quite a bit about the power of music and the holy being could detect a hint of magic in this particular song but what was its purpose? To try and lull herself and fellow guild members into following it? A way of attacking the mind perhaps? Intriguing questions for sure and now that they were in her head, she simply had to know the answers.

“Mistress!” Armina huffed impatiently, her cheeks bright red. “Can you please focus on what you are doing?” The purple haired woman was rather unhappy to put it mildly at their play being interrupted but since she could not move a muscle, there was little she could do besides complain. “I cannot hear anything so please stop playing around. Please?”

Medeia’s gaze focused back onto her maid, a devious smile crossing her face. “Since when did you get to make demands of me, my dear? Just for that, you can lay on the bed and wait while I go and see what that lovely sound is. We can continue our play afterwards if I am still in the mood.”

“What? You are just going to leave me like this while you chase after ghosts? At least untie me and let me come along.” Armina replied, struggling rather helplessly against her bindings.

“No. You have earned a punishment for your back chat.”
    The raven haired woman answered, picking up her maid and then dropping her onto the bed once she had moved out from under her. “Now, lay here and think about what you did. I will be back soon.”

Leaving her closest friend to roll around on the bed, Medeia would then proceed to leave the room without another word. Armina would be perfectly safe and it was not as if her maid would not enjoy herself. Pushing that thought aside, Medeia would return to seeking out the source of the lovely music and as she focused her senses onto it, she was soon walking the halls and down the grand staircase towards the guild entrance, where she would to her surprise come across the Queen and her two loyal servants. Had she perhaps heard the music too?

“Queen Saraphina.” She would say with a respectful nod of her head as a means of greeting. The angel was wearing her usual skin tight and rather revealing outfit, her guild mark clear to see on her stomach. “Did you by chance find your way here in search of the mysterious music too?” She saw no reason to beat about the bush and the Ace knew that if the Queen was interested in the lovely tune too then finding its source would probably be a given as to the next step.

(531 Words)
    (531 PWC)
    (1468 TWC)

❂ violinist of the forest ❂ intro ❂ Medeia123

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:39 am