Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Requip: The Dragon's Hoard

Myrrh
    Myrrh

Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take-over: Draconic Soul
    Second Skill: Requip: The Dragon's Hoard
    Third Skill:

Requip: The Dragon's Hoard Empty Requip: The Dragon's Hoard

Post by Myrrh 10th November 2021, 4:15 pm

Requip: The Dragon's Hoard
    Magic Type: Requip, Caster
    Benefit:
       Primary Requip(Character can have up to 3 Requip spells active at once)
       Auxiliary Caster(+10% to MP Cost Reduction)
    Proof of Acquisition: Here

Description:

Requip: The Dragon's Hoard, is in essence, an extension of Myrrh's primary takeover magic. Like most forms of requip magic, its primary function allows for the summoning of various forms of equipment, whether they be weapons, armor, or accessories. Stored in a personal pocket space to be retrieved at the user's convenience. This particular variation of requip follows a general theme of draconic based items, with heavy plate-armors; and weapons of all varieties. However, Myrrh has also tailored this magic to feature a few caster spells here and there, in case summoning a weapon isn't ideal.

Myrrh learned this magic after discovering a worship place for an ancient dragon, Nidhogg. After a small trial, she was gifted a sort of 'upgrade' to the absorption power her Take-Over magic uses to gain new forms. What this allows is for Myrrh to now see memories of the abilities, and combat skills of the dragons she takes over, allowing her to turn those abilities and memories into physical form through weapons, and new techniques.

Generally, Myrrh will use this magic in conjunction with her Take-Overs; attacking with the weapons in a vicious and fast offense, while using the other more defensive items on her downtime, while she prepares for another burst phase. Unlike her Take-over Magic, she tends not to say the incantations of her requips, but does so for her caster spells.

Unique Abilities

*Reflexive Training: Now with the ability to glimpse through the memories of dragons she takes over, Myrrh has an inherent ability to know how to effectively weaponize their attacks to the maximum potential, granting her a 22% Strength and Spell Damage buff.

Spells:

Signature Spells:
    Signature:
    D-Rank Spells:
    D-Rank:
    C-Rank Spells:
    C-Rank:
    Advanced Spells:
    Advanced:

Last edited by Myrrh on 14th November 2021, 9:38 am; edited 3 times in total
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Requip: The Dragon's Hoard Empty Re: Requip: The Dragon's Hoard

Post by Saraphina 13th November 2021, 10:09 pm

Hello Myrrh, I'm Saraphina and I'll be your grader today. My gradings will be in this color, so please look out for it. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this thread, pm me on site, or dm me on discord.

♕♕:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Myrrh
    Myrrh

Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take-over: Draconic Soul
    Second Skill: Requip: The Dragon's Hoard
    Third Skill:

Post by Myrrh 13th November 2021, 10:43 pm

Bump~ Sorry about the duration on all the passives, I'll make sure to keep that in mind for the future
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 16th November 2021, 12:01 am

♕♕:

Requip: The Dragon's Hoard CzMK0qd

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:48 am