Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

• Reply to topic

The Pink Haired Runaway

Morgana Primrose
Morgana Primrose

Player 
Lineage : Feeling Empty
Position : None
Cosmic Coins : 0
Dungeon Tokens : 0
Experience : 3,300

Character Sheet
First Skill: Poison Dragon Slayer
Second Skill:
Third Skill:

The Pink Haired Runaway Empty The Pink Haired Runaway

Post by Morgana Primrose 12th October 2021, 11:00 pm

A soft exhale came from the person who stood in front of the hall of the established Luminous Roses. She looked down at the crude map drawn for them, her blackened fingernails tracing around the center of the map where the majority of the tracks had led them. This is it. After all that time spent dreaming in my room, I'm finally here. So why am I still hesitating?... Morgana bit her lip as a hand went to truck some stray slips of hair behind her ears. She thought back to how badly she had been excited for this since meeting that mage that one fateful day. Her parents had been so caught up in their usual habits that on vacation when she hadn't discovered herself so well, one of the many mages of the land had come to her. By order of her parents, they wanted to have their young heir be "reasoned with" and "cleared his head of any sort of imbalances" in their own words. Morgana had feared the worst looking up to their parent's supposed savior and steeled herself against any sort of force that try and make her see things "right".

To her surprise, the mage would instead, take her side of things. They talked about things as she shared a lot about herself. More than what anybody else had really learned since she had changed. Without giving so much a shred of their history, the mage would comfort the girl through it all. After hours of tears, long explanations and just general venting, Morgana and the mage would make a promise to one another. That if she came out, she'd only have to face her parents for so long. Until the day came that she could finally step out for herself and see the world she had longed for. Morgana begged for the mage to take her with her, but reluctantly would go along with the plan.

And here she stood today, on her nineteenth birthday. Morgana's hands quivered as the adrenaline of finally running away had been realized and joining the ranks of mages around the world. It had been some time for her to decide where to go, opting for a place that would hopefully be more accepting than what she had been used to before. The girl's head rested on the door for a moment while she took a slow breath in and out. "You can do this, Morgana. It's just like Illya always said. Push past the fear in your heart, let the light in flow..." she sung to herself and would firmly grasp the handle of the door before then opening it in front of her. "And the good times will show."

Morgana stood awkwardly in the doorway until she would take the first step inside and allow herself to look around. Everything here seemed new and...clean. It made her heart beat at a quickened pace while she couldn't catch her breath out of excitement. The girl would take the steps towards the nearest party and offer a meek, uncertain smile.

"H-Hi." she said. "Ah-I was ho-hoping to join Luminous Rose, if a-anybody was around."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Pink Haired Runaway 5kxIQ3p
Coco Winters
Coco Winters

Player 
Lineage : Magician's Spirit
Experience : 2,212

Character Sheet
First Skill:
Second Skill:
Third Skill:

The Pink Haired Runaway Empty Re: The Pink Haired Runaway

Post by Coco Winters 13th October 2021, 6:22 am

Aurora would be walking g through the guild it was a typical day as she thought about the past few days, this guild certainly had the potential to be great but it needed polish in her eyes. Some she had seen still lack elements in body body and spirit, however she was no exception, didn't matter to much though. She would help within them into shape if it is the last thing she does, she was broken out of her thoughts as she heard a call from the entrance area. She crosses her arms walked to see who had walked in.

As she walked in she walked to her immediately, bold.  Anew recruit...wanting to join, she wasn't really anyone who had that authority but she was a member. she stood there in an authoritative stance looking down at her expressionless until a grin formed on her face. "You wanna join huh..." she chuckled a little bit more looking them over at there meek expression.  "If you think you have what it take you can, otherwise there is no point." She said with a fiery grin.  She wasn't trying to push her away at all, but she could tell she needed a confidence  booster.  So almost like a drill sargent her voice boomed "LET ME HEAR YOU SAY YOU WANNA JOIN!" She bellowed out however she did really only have there best interest in mind as she waited for her attempt.  She didn't  need to do it with her intensity but she wanted to see if they were worth investing in.  She looked down waiting for There answer.
Morgana Primrose
Morgana Primrose

Player 

Character Sheet
Second Skill:
Third Skill:

Post by Morgana Primrose 15th October 2021, 4:34 pm

Morgana soon found herself being approached by a woman with auburn hair. She easily had a couple of inches on the girl, as Morgana herself was only roughly 5'5" or so. She gazed down at her as the pink haired young adult could only squirm a little in discomfort. Her stare was so intense, almost as if she was scanning her for any sign of weakness which wasn't so far from the truth in all honesty. All that confidence she had built up was beginning to leak out as Morgana would soon be looking at the ground as the other woman would seem almost amused by her attempt at joining. "I-If it's...not too much...I can just come back whenever if nobody's here." she twiddled her fingers together while she gazed up and saw that grin again, causing her heart to sink lower into her chest. There was a moment of silence as the two of them stared at one another before she'd order her to say it again in a commanding tone, booming throughout the guild hall. The sudden noise had caused Morgana to jump back and become flustered. Without thinking things through all the way, her fight or fight responses kicked in and did the one thing she knew how. "Ah-I WANNA JOIN LUMINOUS ROSE, MA'AM!" Her body trembled at the sudden volume of her voice, almost if she was even surprised how loud she could get, and soon followed up with another meek, "Sorry if I was too loud..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Coco Winters
Coco Winters

Player 

Character Sheet
First Skill:
Second Skill:
Third Skill:

Post by Coco Winters 17th October 2021, 8:14 am

As she yelled she wanted to join and then apologize for being to loud.  She just stared down at her for a long moment.  As she stared letting it linger for a moment  before a grin appeared on her face and what started as a low chuckle.  This low chuckle would turn in a small laugh then a louder more confident laugh as she laughs for a second, not at her or her attempt.  But more that she did it it was enough to impress her. She laughed for a second before she finally spoke looking  down at them.

All Right then, not bad but could use some work, guess you  gotta join now so I can keep an eye on you so don't you dare disappoint me!"  She say with a grin as she then turns. "Come on, let's got fine the guild Mistres or an ace so she can stamp you!" She says as she turns walking with her to to fine someone in charge, maybe one day. She looked over walking with her. "So whats your name, or what do you want to be called?" She asked as she walked beside them her tone still commanding but lighter and a bit more friendly.
Morgana Primrose
Morgana Primrose

Player 

Character Sheet
Second Skill:
Third Skill:

Post by Morgana Primrose 19th October 2021, 12:01 am

More of that stern gaze was sent her way. Morgana would feel that uncertainty swell in her chest again as her hands would begin to calm up. Every second felt like an hour to her while feeling this woman stare at her so. Then came the laughing, which only made Morgana's hopes and aspirations dwindle even further south towards her stomach. The girl let out a soft whine as she winced at every breath that the auburn haired woman took. Had she really done that bad in front of her? She wanted to crawl into one of the many rooms here and just shrivel up until everybody would forget about her. Tears began to well up in her eyes as her thoughts would turn against her. The sight continued for a couple of seconds more while she eyed the exit door and had a fleeting thought of just walking out. She didn't want anybody to see her cry, let alone this woman who had laughed at her attempt to join. Before Morgana could allow herself to run away as fast as her legs allowed, she'd stop at the woman who welcomed her with open arms, as long as she didn't disappoint her, whatever that meant. Morgana would blush a fair tad at the statement.

Maybe it might even feel nice to have somebody support her for a change.

The pink haired wizard followed close behind her as she walked further into the building in search of whoever would be able to officially induct her into the guild. Morgana matched her walking speed while her first question would take the girl by surprise! She hadn't thought of a good name for herself yet. Panicking, she'd stutter to herself and replied with an uncertain, "Muh-M-Morgan...ah...M-Morgana! I'm Morgana." she said again, rubbing the back of her neck. "It's, uh, nice to m-meet you, ma'am..." Morgana really didn't have a clue how much older this woman was from her, as she had barely managed to peak out of her young adult years. "So how're, uh, things here? Are the people nice? I was trying to find a good place to learn magic and become a wizard..."

Coco Winters
Coco Winters

Player 

Character Sheet
First Skill:
Second Skill:
Third Skill:

Post by Coco Winters 19th October 2021, 7:56 am

Aurora would look back hearing her say ma'am a small fire in her eyes as she looked at Morgana. Did she just call her old...no...no...she needed to at least give them a chance. "Aurora, my name is Aurora...ma'am makes me sound old, I know your not calling me old.." she said as she looked down at them before giving a small laugh before reaching next to her touching there shoulder giving a small grin as she asked what the guild was like. She paused for a moment before stopping thinking b for a moment before giving a small chuckle.

"The guild huh the people in the guild are quite friendly, most of them are more then willing to cooperate and become friends with you, and as for training you to be a wizard…" she paused grinning even more a fire in her eyes as she looked down at her. She gripped her shoulder tightly, not tight enough to cause any pain but tight enough to make her feel comfort and reassurance. "I'll personally make sure you become the best wizard in the guild, stick with Luminous Rose Guild and we will all make you strong, do t you worry!" She said then letting her go as they continued. She couldn't place it but she felt lots of potential in this one, perfect for her. She would continue to walk an look for someone with a stamp.

"So tell me what kinda of magic are we working with?" She said as they continued through the guild hall, she was never one for small talk however it was better then walking in silence, they already seems timid, keeping them talking would probably be for the best. Maybe it would help boost there confidence a little bit more as well.
Morgana Primrose
Morgana Primrose

Player 

Character Sheet
Second Skill:
Third Skill:

Post by Morgana Primrose 3rd November 2021, 2:18 am

Morgana froze upon the woman in front of her turning around with a fierceness in her eyes, the smaller wizard trembling at how much she must have messed up. "A-Ah-Im sorry! It won't happen again! I promise!" The girl continued to begin to wonder how fast she could turn around and run out before this woman caught up with her, but thankfully Aurora would laugh and seem to pass it off well. While nervous at first, Morgana would at least breathe a sigh of relief. She hadn't blown her chances yet. This was looking good so far! The description of the guild seemed pretty solid so far, with Morgana following the orange haired woman along while the two searched for another officer. But what surprised Morgana was when she said that she would personally invest in her skills at the guild. It was something she had really ever felt since...well, awhile ago.

"Oh, u-uh, thank you! I promise I'll give it my best and I'll become a Wizard Saint one day! Then I'll help others like you're doing!" Morgana sounded so trigger happy, so fiery unlike what she was before. When speaking about it, she didn't grow more quiet the longer she went on or even stutter. In fact, the girl had grown louder. As if she wanted the world to hear. She really did want to give this thing her all, even after all that the girl had been through.

But of course, that last part was a bit trickier. "My magic?" she asked, as if she was supposed to know! Morgana hadn't really thought that part out through yet. "I'm...not sure. My parents were both incapable of using it, and when I started to when I was younger, they told me to stop. I don't know if I can still do it, but I just sorta sung one day and... something came out of me. I almost made a hole in the wall."

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:25 am