Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Will of Erebus

Remnant
    Remnant

Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- I Have Friends...- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 1st Gen Fallen God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Will of Erebus

Post by Remnant 27th July 2021, 6:55 pm

Proof I have the position.

Will of Erebus  Image0

Magic

Magic Name: Will of Erebus (1st Gen. Fallen God Slayer Magic)
    Magic Type: Slayer
    Description: Named after his mentor's true name, Will of Erebus is God Slayer Magic that utilizes a corrupted version of shadow magic. Due to the corruption, the shadows formed from this magic appear much more darker and sinister than normal as if it were pure dark magic. Just like other forms of slayer magic, this magic has given Hans a bit of resistance towards other forms of shadow magic and can consume said element whether it is normal or corrupted. As the name "God Slayer" suggests, this form of magic works really well against god-like and holy beings, making this a good counter against them.

Hans can perform a wide variety of uses with this magic such as manifesting his own shadows or using the shadows within the area to his advantage. He can slip into shadows, or even become one himself with this corrupted magic. Hans has even learned how to use his sword as a medium for a lot of his spells due to how exceptional he is in sword-based combat. With his skills in swordsmanship mixed with his still developing God Slayer Magic, Hans is a force to be reckoned with in his own right.

Unique Abilities:

• Ability 1: Shadow Step - Hans gains a passive 40% increase to speed.
    • Ability 2:
    • Ability 3:

Slayer Benefits:

1st Gen. Slayer Force:

God Slayer Benefits:

Spells

D Rank Spells:

D Rank Advanced Spell:

Last edited by Remnant on 30th July 2021, 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: Will of Erebus

Post by Saraphina 30th July 2021, 12:57 pm

Hey there, Remnant! I'm Saraphina and I'll be your grader today. I need you to provide proof of acquisition of getting the position. i.e. Link the proof that you have the Fallen God Slayer position. When you have that, please bump the thread!

♕♕:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Remnant
    Remnant

Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- I Have Friends...- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 1st Gen Fallen God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Remnant 30th July 2021, 3:54 pm

Bump!

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 31st July 2021, 9:39 pm

♕♕:

Will of Erebus  B8wCyY5

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:15 pm