Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Queen of [S]tone

Amber Stone
    Amber Stone

Player 
    Lineage : Demon Queen of Stone
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 161,227

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geomancy
    Second Skill: Time Arc
    Third Skill:

Queen of [S]tone Empty Queen of [S]tone

Post by Amber Stone 25th June 2021, 12:39 pm

Username: Amber Stone
    Link to Previous OOC Exam: The Demon Queen [A]scends
    Current Rank: A
    Applying for: S

Completed Threads:

Total EXP: 25,765

Additional Information: I appear to actually be short 10 EXP, for some reason

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Queen of [S]tone Empty Re: Queen of [S]tone

Post by Guest 26th June 2021, 10:11 am

I had a look through the numbers and it turns out you were right about the missing exp. I've added the ten that you were missing. With that sorted out.

Queen of [S]tone QlhAT3Z

Since I'm the Ace of Errings Rising, I'll also go ahead and give you your exam prompt, which needs to be at least 3K words:

Hello there, my lovely Amber. It is I, Medeia, with your final exam.

I would like you to travel to an area known as Lycan Woods and retrieve for me a vial of blood from the alpha female wolf who resides there. I warn you that she will not be your bog standard opponent and will be at least twenty times larger than an ordinary wolf. You will have your hands full with her, not to mention the rest of her pack, who will defend her to the death. They have been contaminated by the area they live in and a bite or scratch from any of them will leave you with corrosive burns. While the blood is your primary objective, I would also appreciate if you wipe out the rest of the mongrels too. I am sure that you will enjoy the challenge, as you always did love getting the blood pumping, right?

If the prompt doesn't suit you then 3K of plot/character development will also suffice.

Good luck!
    Amber Stone
    Amber Stone

Player 
    Lineage : Demon Queen of Stone
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 161,227

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geomancy
    Second Skill: Time Arc
    Third Skill:

Post by Amber Stone 2nd July 2021, 9:37 am

Lycan's Lament

Poor wolfie :(

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 2nd July 2021, 9:49 am

I am touched by the lovely tribute that you left behind for the wolves and I appreciate your help with this matter.

All that's left for me to say is:

Queen of [S]tone QlhAT3Z

Welcome to S Rank!

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:40 pm