Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

♕ lilith, the cutlass of the maiden ♕

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
    Experience : 915,017

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
    Second Skill: ☽ pink dominion ☾
    Third Skill: ☽ gemstone serpentine ☾

♕ lilith, the cutlass of the maiden ♕ Empty ♕ lilith, the cutlass of the maiden ♕

Post by desirée 20th March 2021, 12:28 pm

l i l i t h

♕ lilith, the cutlass of the maiden ♕ 5KSAQ4T

name: lilith ♡
    title: the cutlass of the maiden ♡
    type: multi-part weapon | giant mushroom & shortsword ♡
    proof of purchase:

♡ created in the name of the princess of the demon agaric castle, the cutlass of the maiden was designed specifically for the personal use of aerith agaric by her royal smithy of the mushroom forge- imbued with magical energy brought upon directly from the demon agaric's forest, this magical weapon possesses the ability to switch between forms of a giant mushroom and that of a royal shortsword at will, alongside the use of magical abilities similar to that of a demon heart's. while in places where aerith would find herself surrounded by those of fragile hearts, she would typically utilize her weapon instead of her magic, making her confused for a holder mage to some. ♡

♡ possessing the magical energy of a demon heart and destined to sit in the hands of a princess, this ancient artifact grants the wielder the ability to become that of a sword dancer while in its true form; in order to adequately fight with this weapon one requires skill and grace, and the ability to remain delicately blossoming at the core to dodge incoming attacks from close range. in addition to this, when retained by the one it was destined for, the cutlass gains ultimate magical potential. ♡

c o m b a t  a b i l i t i e s

♡:

Last edited by aerith on 4th April 2021, 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

♕ lilith, the cutlass of the maiden ♕ IY2eFxu

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

♕ lilith, the cutlass of the maiden ♕ Empty Re: ♕ lilith, the cutlass of the maiden ♕

Post by Saraphina 4th April 2021, 11:11 am

Hey Aerith~ You know me, and how this goes. My edits will be in this color, so keep an eye out for it. Reply with a bump when donee~

♕♕:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
    Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
    Experience : 915,017

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
    Second Skill: ☽ pink dominion ☾
    Third Skill: ☽ gemstone serpentine ☾

♕ lilith, the cutlass of the maiden ♕ Empty Re: ♕ lilith, the cutlass of the maiden ♕

Post by desirée 4th April 2021, 11:32 am

iii tried to fix it! bump :>

♕ lilith, the cutlass of the maiden ♕ IY2eFxu

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 4th April 2021, 11:54 am

♕♕:

♕ lilith, the cutlass of the maiden ♕ CzMK0qd

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 9:43 pm