Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Burnouts and Meetings - Social w/ Alicia

Kyra Forte
    Kyra Forte

Player 
    Lineage : Lawmage's Word
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Mercury Arsenault
    Experience : 7,412

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lacrimatek Requip
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Burnouts and Meetings - Social w/ Alicia Empty Burnouts and Meetings - Social w/ Alicia

Post by Kyra Forte 6th November 2020, 12:13 pm

KYRA FORTE

Word Count: 361
    Total Word Count: -
    Thread Word Count: -

Tagged: @Ryuusei
    Job Information: Link here~
    Notes: -

A long, loud sigh left the lips of a pearl-haired young lady as she sat in the corner of a small cafe in Era, her head tilted back so far that her face was parallel to the ceiling, her eyes closed and her arms spread across the booth seat that she had found for herself. Sergeant Kyra Forte had been working incessantly on a special project for the Field Marshal, something that would continue to require work, updates and reconfiguration as it would become used more widespread among her colleagues. In typical Kyra fashion she had gone all out to make sure everything functioned perfectly, even working out the small, almost non-existent kinks in the system, working on every single little upgrade that she could think of and some that came to mind as she worked. This had gone on for weeks now and she still didn't feel as if she was done. Unfortunately Serilda herself had sent her away for a short break rather than letting her finish her work. Fortunately that was the best thing for Kyra as fatigue was now slapping every single muscle in her body, and her brain was turning to mush as she sat sprawled and awaiting her hot beverage of choice - a white hot chocolate with cream, marshmallows, chocolate flakes and lashings of chocolate sauce. She hoped, probably in vain, that it would re-energise her and she could continue her work. Then again, the Field Marshall probably wouldn't allow her to go back to work this soon.

Despite her mind burning to death, she still tried to mentally work on her future tasks. Alas it was to no avail as her brain kept blocking any further progress. And thus the sighs and frustration had set in.

All the while, V-1 hovered gently above the table before her, his camera scanning his surroundings, emitting gentle beeps as people came close to the table, as if warning them from getting close in the least effective way possible.

"How have I burned out? I never burn out..." Kyra mumbled to herself, clearly frustrated at her own inability to work at 200% capacity 24/7 without repurcussions.

IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alicia Sinclair
    Alicia Sinclair

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Experience : 2,368

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gears of War
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Burnouts and Meetings - Social w/ Alicia Empty Re: Burnouts and Meetings - Social w/ Alicia

Post by Alicia Sinclair 8th November 2020, 7:51 pm

Alicia had a decent amount of knowledge about the inner workings of the engineering corps. Alicia knew they were a reliable lot, she had a fascination in lacrima tech and weapons, but her skill sets were far more suited else where. Alicia was far more proficient in utilizing said weapons in order to complete certain objectives, such as search and destroy, elimination of priority targets, and other missions and objectives that required a degree of fire power. Alicia had picked up a modified fire arm that closely resembled a colt .45, yet instead fire normal bullets it had been tinkered to have more magical properties yet still hold the same mechanical function and form of a regular fire arm. The hand gun was beautiful in its design the overall weapon was colored in gorgeous black, the barrel of the gun was accented with a shining gold color that complimented the fire arms outer exterior. The sights on the fine weapon were top of the line with enchantments already installed using the latest lacrima technology developed by the fruits and labors of the Engineering Corps. The weapon was customized perfectly to Alicia's specifications, she was excited to put her new weapon to the test. She was told many of the new tech implemented into the finely tuned instrument was the birthed from the brilliant mind Kyra Forte. Alicia wanted to express her gratitude, yet the talented inventor was not in the research and development faculties of the Rune Knight head quarters.

Alicia was told that Kyra was supposedly on her day off, and that she was seen somewhere in Era. Alicia graciously took the lead given to her and began tracking down Kyra. Thanks to the rigorous training the special operations branch, tracking down a specified person was not that difficult. At most it took Alicia about half an hour or so to find Kyra, what helped even more was the large mechanical apparatus floating about around Kyra. Alicia approached just in time to hear Kyra talking to herself.

"Even machines need time to cool off... a break every so often is always recommended Ms. Forte...." Alicia mused as she took off her military cap and set it on the table. Alicia was fully dressed in her spec ops uniform, despite her formal attire she held herself in a calm, relaxed, and friendly manner.

"Greetings Ms. Forte, my name is Alicia... I'm from the spec ops department... do you mind if I come and join you on this fine day?" Alicia asked sweetly as she smiled as she introduced herself, choosing to fully omit her last name in her introduction.

439 words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Burnouts and Meetings - Social w/ Alicia Siga1
    Kyra Forte
    Kyra Forte

Player 
    Lineage : Lawmage's Word
    Mentor : Mercury Arsenault
    Experience : 7,412

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lacrimatek Requip
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Burnouts and Meetings - Social w/ Alicia Empty Re: Burnouts and Meetings - Social w/ Alicia

Post by Kyra Forte 9th November 2020, 7:35 am

KYRA FORTE

Word Count: 421
    Total Word Count: 782
    Thread Word Count: 1,221

Tagged: @Ryuusei
    Job Information: Link here~
    Notes: -

A sudden voice speaking to Kyra broke her from her thoughts as if someone had slapped her upside the head. She sat bolt upright with a small yelp, looking at the newcomer in shock before glaring accusingly at V-1. The drone looked around at her, his camera lens facing her before he beeped seemingly apologetically in response. Or mockingly. He had gotten rather cheeky lately. He clearly needed an update. The Engineer cleared her throat and looked back up at the young woman before her who, by now, had introduced herself as 'Alicia'. Her long, beautiful white hair and stunning silvery-blue eyes bore a very striking resemblance to the Field Marshal, and Kyra had to blink a couple of times to be sure it wasn't her. The woman's tone and demeanour were very different though, and it was enough for Kyra to pass the resemblance off as simply coincidence for now.

Alicia claimed to be from the Spec Ops branch of the Rune Knights - a claim backed up by her uniform - the branch that made the most use of much of Kyra's particular works of late. Indeed, they were the guinea pigs for her new comms systems, the one she had been working on up until approximately thirty minutes ago. Kyra was surprised when the woman requested to take a seat. She sounded so formal, and yet the smile was so genuinely sweet that it almost contradicted the woman's mannerisms completely. Kyra returned the smile in kind, nodding and signalling for Alicia to take a seat. "Y-yes of course, by all means, and please, call me Kyra. I'm off-duty afterall." she replied with a soft chuckle.

V-1 hovered above the table for a moment and looked back at Alicia, seemingly gauging her level of threat as he beeped gently a few times, checking this woman's appearance to basic data files he had access to - they weren't in-depth, but he could probably identify every Rune Knight by name and appearance at the very least. Upon deciding she was who she claimed to be, he beeped once more and gently lowered himself back to the table's surface, beeping once more before the green flickering light turned red. "Entering power saving mode." he stated, before falling silent. Clearly he felt that Kyra was safe with this person around, something that the pearly-haired engineer made a mental note of.  "Did you want me to order you something?" she asked Alicia as she remembered that her own drink was due any moment.

IVYLEAF33

Alicia Sinclair
    Alicia Sinclair

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Experience : 2,368

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gears of War
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alicia Sinclair 14th November 2020, 8:44 pm

Alicia laughed at the charm of the V-1 drone, she looked at the drone and admired it’s craftsmanship with her good eye. “It’s alright it seems you mechanical friend was simply doing his job.... it’s quite alright Mr. Drone....” Alicia gave a playful salute to the machine as if it was a living and breathing person. Alicia did not know if the drone understood her, but she felt it necessary to acknowledge the engineering marvel.

Alicia gave Kyra a nod of approval and sat herself down before seating herself in front of the beautiful and brilliant woman. She smiled gently at the Drone as it beeped and scanned her. Alicia assumed that it was some sort of safety protocol. Alicia crossed her legs and leaned back allowing her body language to convey she wasn’t here for work. Upon seeing the drone enter its power saving mode Alicia chuckled softly again before making a quick comment. “I think you friend trusts me.... ah no need Ms. Forte.... in fact I should be the one buy YOU a drink...” Alicia nodded with a smile upon her lips. “You may be wondering why I’m here.... well I just wanted to thank you for your brilliant work. I had recently just placed an order for a modified fire arm from our wonderful engineering department... and upon acquiring said weapon... many of the rune knights there sang praises about your brilliant work.” Alicia nodded once more, her face portraying deep respect for Kyra.

Alicia spoke comfortably at her own pace, often taking pauses to observe the woman that sat in front of her. Her tone was formal, the vocabulary she used was meticulously selected. However there was not a single moment where she seemed insincere. Her right was soft and gentle, it looked at Kyra with respect. While her left eye was adorned with a deep scar. The left eye was cold and void of life, as if one was staring at the gleaming glass of a scope of a loaded sniper rifle.

“Ms. Forte... If you would allow me to treat you today... a simple thanks... a sign of good will... and if you’re not comfortable with that... is there anything I could do to help further progress your research and development?... I may not be the most tech savvy... but.... I do excel in.... target acquisition... wether it be in the form of physical materials... or perhaps data... I’m quite confident I can get it for you one way... or another...” Alicia spoke in a polite and formal manner. With out breaking eye contact she lifted her hand catching the attention of one of the waiters.

“One black coffee... and three sugars... and if my lovely companion here doesn’t mind.... I’ll also be paying for her.... thank you darling.” Alicia finally broke eye contact and smiled sweetly at the waiter as she finished her order.

“Is there anything else you want Ms. Forte?” Alicia mused as she leaned over placing her cheek on her hand clearly curious and eager to befriend the brilliant inventor.

WC: 512
    TWC: 951
    Group Word Count:1,733

Burnouts and Meetings - Social w/ Alicia Siga1

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:50 pm