Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

My Wife's Necklace

Admin
    Admin

Lineage : Admin
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 100
    Mentor : Seijin
    Experience : 100,000,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Admin Magic
    Second Skill: Mod Magic
    Third Skill: Dev Magic

My Wife's Necklace Empty My Wife's Necklace

Post by Admin 6th October 2020, 9:00 pm

Job Title: My Wife's Necklace
    Category: Normal
    Job Location: Hargeon
    Solo Word Count: 1,000
    Group Word Count: 2,000
    Additional Requirements: N/A
    Job Description: "My beloved wife's jewelry was misplaced during a vacation to Hargeon town. It was an irreplaceable family heirloom! She's plenty absentminded and thinks she's responsible, but I have my doubts. She's lost everything except this necklace in all the years I've been with her. I don't want to give her halse hope, and even though I hate to think it of this lovely town, I suspect it's been pilfered! Please find it for her!"

Wandering out in the town around the hotel the couple was staying in will yield a few clues. Maybe if you're convincing enough to one of the street urchins, they'll point you to a shady pawnshop known for selling stolen goods...
    Enemies:

• Punk x4
      This is your average, low-level riff-raff that a seedy business might hire to protect themselves from other shady people and those sniffing around too close. They carry guns, knives, pipes, etc and might even know some weak magic. They take 2x C rank damage to take down and deal C rank damage with their attacks.
      Enemy Rank: Normal

• Shady Shopkeeper x1
      This thin, greasy-looking man in his mid-twenties doesn't take kindly to you messing with his business and money, so once his punks fail, he won't hesitate to jump in. He'll use a shotgun and some decently strong magic. However, he won't want any fighting in his shop because it might damage his wares, so he'll make sure to run to the alley first with the item you are looking for in hand. He takes 6x C rank damage to take down and does 3x C rank damage per successful hit.
      Enemy Rank: Strong

Reward: 20,000 jewel.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 8:31 am