Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Pay Day

Admin
    Admin

Lineage : Admin
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 100
    Mentor : Seijin
    Experience : 100,000,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Admin Magic
    Second Skill: Mod Magic
    Third Skill: Dev Magic

Pay Day Empty Pay Day

Post by Admin 5th October 2020, 3:48 am

Job Title: Pay Day
    Category: Normal
    Job Location: Crocus
    Solo Word Count: 500
    Group Word Count: 1,000
    Additional Requirements: N/A
    Job Description: "You want some cash, I want some cash, so let's help each other. You know Crocus? Yeah, you must hit the biggest bank there and get as much cash as possible, if not the whole damn vault. If you need a team to help, I've got a couple others I can call to help if you can't find your own. I've got the plans and the blueprints, but my rowdy days are gone, so I need help to pull off this pay day by a young gun! Meet me in the alley four blocks to the southwest at 9AM. Be ready."
    The older man will be waiting for you and will hand you a bag. It contains as many masks needed to hide identities, a drill, some dynamite, keys to a vehicle, blueprints with detailed instructions, and a map to the rendezvous location after. Whether you decide to use all this is up to you, but you must get the money somehow and meet back up with him.
    Enemies: Optional, should you get caught.

• Policeman x5
      Someone called the police or pushed an alarm, so 5 policemen have arrived. They wear no body armor and they only use basic pistols dealing 1x D rank damage, and they send the entire squad in at the same time. They only take 2x D rank damage to defeat, however, every other post 5 more will spawn in.
         Enemy Rank: Weak

• SWAT x5
      When the police fail to do any good they send out the SWAT. Ten SWAT members will come and use machine guns and pistols, the machine guns dealing 2x D rank damage and the pistol dealing 1x D rank damage. SWAT take 4x D Rank hits to take out.
         Enemy Rank: Normal

• Sniper x2
      When SWAT fails, now things get serious. There are 2 snipers that you can't locate, but you can see a red laser coming from some buildings. These snipers are ready to take you out, and deal 4x D rank damage with one sniper shot, but they generally need perfect aim to shoot. Either stay away from windows and escape or have someone sneak outside to take them out. These take 2x hits of D rank damage to take out.
         Enemy Rank: Strong

• Cloaker x1
      Now you've done it. You've forced the law's hand! This means business! Cloaker wears heavy vests and armor, and carries both a machine gun and a baton. These can become invisible for short times and throw smoke to cloud vision, and then use their thermal vision to see through the crowd. Cloaker's machine gun deal 2x C rank damage upon hit and pierces flesh, and the baton deals 1x C rank damage. He takes 4x C rank hits to take down.
         Enemy Rank: Boss

Reward: 5,000 jewel and the mask plot item.

-Credit to Kissos

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:51 pm