Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Pain vs. Griffon. (Fist to Fist)

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Pain vs. Griffon. (Fist to Fist) Empty Pain vs. Griffon. (Fist to Fist)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 6th August 2013, 7:59 pm

Griffon looked around the arena as he took off his gloves "Griff can I help in this fight to?" Draco said with a smile. Griffon grimaced as he looked at the new wizard. "No not this one I don't wanna scare him." Griffon said taking off his boots. He stood up and yelled at the young wizard "I don't want to scare you but, I have been told not to go easy... Don't mess with a person with a tragic past...."
    He smiled and looked up as the wind blew through his hair. "but remember.... harm the face and I wont show any mercy." This will be fun! He got into fighting stance and murmured "Show me what you got."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Khalix
    Khalix

Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Monkey King
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Physical Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Pain vs. Griffon. (Fist to Fist) Empty Re: Pain vs. Griffon. (Fist to Fist)

Post by Khalix 6th August 2013, 8:12 pm

Pain looked over at the man for a long moment than sighed shaking his head. He rolled his shoulders popping the bones in his shoulders, circling his arms he loosened up for the coming fight. Pain almost felt sorry for his opponent for it was obvious the young man didn't have any real Martial training. Sliding his fingers through his white hair to make sure it didn't fall into his eyes and with that he turned and walked towards the circle. Stepping over the line he turned around and bowed to the circle of the arena and to the memories and spirits of all those that had fought there before him. Rising up he turned and looked at his opponent immediately sizing him up and deciding which style to use to take him down.

The mans words weren't even registered on the young warrior who was eager for this fight to prove what he could do, so far he was slightly disappointed he couldn't use his magic to show it off, However a challenge of the fist was also right up his alley. Popping his neck he took his stance placing his leg forward, the back leg bent and tuned to 3:00 clock position, his left arm extended forward and slightly bent, his right arm set back in a knife edge style near his body as he smirked. No words came from the young warrior as his entire focus came onto the coming battle.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pain vs. Griffon. (Fist to Fist) Dxgv1s
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 6th August 2013, 8:17 pm

"Heh I'm interested in you, maybe after this I will think about asking you to become my partner...Maybe." Griffon said as he Lunged forward and sweeping behind the wizard with a swift kick to the back knocking him downward face first into the ground. "Well, that wasn't that hard but I sense great power from within you, I will not underestimate you my friend I am afraid I may lose but my the best man win." Griffon said as he sent a hard kick into Pain's side.

Khalix
    Khalix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Khalix 6th August 2013, 8:49 pm

Pain watched the man running towards him and a bored look appeared on his face. The movement was predictable and with a simple turn he blocked the leg pushing it down and away. The punch was a easy block for it was sloppy and wild. A swift movement of his arm blocked the attack and left his opponents body wide open, now off balance because of the leg and open from the front, Pain would strike and aim to deliver three devastating knife side strikes. One to the sternum that would stop air flow to the body and cause wooziness, a shot to the throat causing nerve damage and temporarily Paralysis of the lungs, and the last to the bridge of the nose where upon connection would break the bone causing immense pain and watering of the eyes to near blindness. These strikes were done lightning quick on the opening followed right after the moving of the arm.

The young warrior so far was not enjoying this fight it was being way to easy. He knew from experience that such a open body was impossible to avoid no matter the speed, for it was such an attack that the first blow caused the body to shut down. Pain had dealt with opponents like this before, all wild and rage no technique and especially no discipline.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 7th August 2013, 3:01 pm

"Heh your pretty good, I'm just seeing what you have got on you right now." Griffon said as got hit in the sternum and winced and blocked the hit to the Throat but getting hit in the bridge of his nose, it seemed to hurt Griffon. "All of those moves were really sloppy and I could have blocked all of them if I had wanted," Griffon said as he neatly and swiftly punched him in the face hard. "but I admit, that punch that you got did hurt a lot a lot so now I know you can hit hard and good" He said as he grabbed his nose in pain for a sec then stood back up ready to fight. He delivered another punch to the side and slid behind him and kicked him to the ground. "I'm done playing just remember I'm not an ordinary street fighter. Griffon said smirking getting ready to fight.

Khalix
    Khalix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Khalix 7th August 2013, 7:57 pm

Pains head snapped back from the punch and he gave a slight stumble, the imprecision blow lessened the attack from what it could have been but damn did it hurt. Shaking his head his left side of his face didn't show the growing bruise because of his natural tan complexion but he was already feeling it. Watching his opponent going for the side shot Pain simple blocked the blow knocking the hand away and subsequently stopping the next attack. Griffons body open for a counter, Pain did a front kick aiming for the right center where the ribs were in the attempt if not to break the ribs but to do enough damage that it would be hard to breath during the rest of the fight.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 7th August 2013, 8:02 pm

Griffon got kicked in the ribs and smirked as he winced. "Even if you get hurt you still got to keep a good attitude about it." Griffon winced again while he was trying to breath. He sent a strong punch heading toward Pain's face.

Khalix
    Khalix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Khalix 7th August 2013, 8:08 pm

Pain moved his head around the punch and stepped in close, the distance between them and the extended arm now left Griffons right side open and vulnerable. Turning his body upon passing of the defense he raised his left arm for defense but his right side struck. Reaching up he aimed to grab Griffons head and if connected on that end he would throw three knee shots into the damage ribs in the attempt to damage them more and possibly break them. The extended arm would now have to come back in but Pains position would keep the right arm from being able to attack and the left arm completely defended against. His stance didn't allow for kicks to his legs and the sudden shots upon connection to the damage ribs would blank the mind of his opponent.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 7th August 2013, 8:18 pm

Griffon twisted his locked arm and got out of the guard and sent a high kick flying toward Pain's face. If this attack hit it could make Pain stumble in his now locked in stance. But if it missed Pain could grab his leg and flip him over. "If I miss this attack I would be done for in a few more moves..." Griffon thought to himself.

Khalix
    Khalix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Khalix 7th August 2013, 8:23 pm

Pain was surprised by the sudden shift and the high kick caught him in the left side of his jaw making him stumble to the side holding his face. His eyes locked with griffons and in a blink he ran towards Griffon and in a sudden move aimed to run up Griffons body and deliver a knee to the underside of the jaw while delivering a elbow to the top of the skull, the sudden attack and combination maneuver would end the fight due to the double blow to the skull in a maneuver meant to kill but this maneuver with the strength applied was simply meant to Knock out.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 7th August 2013, 8:30 pm

Griffon saw Pain run up to him and got kneed in the side. "you caught me by surprise, but I did tell that this was coming..." he said as he winced and Tried to grab Pain's elbow and flipp him over and punch him in the stomach. Griffon grabbed his side and winced before he got up. "Your a pretty good fighter kid I'm surprised. I have never been hurt like this in a real fight but I will not give up like this."

Khalix
    Khalix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Khalix 10th August 2013, 3:52 pm

Pain was grabbed and flipped in the air where he landed on his back, the blow to his stomach made him cough, a reprieve followed when griffon had to stand up holding his rib cage. Jumping onto his feet, Pain spun quickly doing a high knee roundhouse aiming to slam his knee into his knee into his unsuspecting opponents temple. The blow would cause severe trauma to the brain if not outright Knock him out. The suddenness of the attack left him a couple of more vital seconds to land the blow. Pain would land on his feet and take up a counter guard stance just in case his opponent managed to dodge and attack.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 10th August 2013, 3:57 pm

Griffon quickly moved back to avoid getting hit in the temple but still got hit enough to cause severe pain and dropped to his knees. Griffon stood back up and held out his hand. "I know when I'm beat. That was a good match you really surprised me. I hope we can do this again sometime." Griffon said smiling. "Your a good fighter kid, thanks for showing me some moves!"

Khalix
    Khalix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Khalix 10th August 2013, 4:01 pm

Pain grabbed Griffons hand and grinned. Turning without a word he walked out of the stadium and vanished.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 11:42 am