Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Get rid of the pesky blockade (WAffles and Kira)

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Get rid of the pesky blockade (WAffles and Kira) Empty Get rid of the pesky blockade (WAffles and Kira)

Post by Kirahunter 6th August 2013, 6:49 am

It was a good day to be alive and outside. Simon ran through the hills propelling himself at high speeds with his secondary magic. He whistled a little tune as he approached his mission location, the train station (where he had organized a rendezvous point with his mission partner) entered sight and a grin spread on his face. He was feeling real productive lately, he was taking on one mission after another and was proud of it after spending so long wasting time lazing about. He reached the train station and walked up the cobble steps on to the platform. "Now I just need to find the guy..."

He really couldn't see through the people, he was too short and the place too busy, so he climbed onto a nearby bench and pulled a sign out of his backpack, he unfolded it and held it over his head the sign read "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO guy from Fairy Tail over here." in large letters. He held it as high and he could while he scanned the crowds for his would-be mission partner. He made a mental note to try and stop being short, it was really very inconvenient and if there was anything to do about it, sure as death and taxes he would do it.

Last edited by Kirahunter on 7th August 2013, 6:22 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Waffles
    Waffles

Tournament Participation Badge- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Just A Passing Through Dark Mage
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 0

Get rid of the pesky blockade (WAffles and Kira) Empty Re: Get rid of the pesky blockade (WAffles and Kira)

Post by Waffles 6th August 2013, 7:00 am

Waffles is supposed to be doing something in the Bullets Shop, where it can be found at Clover Town. He also has a recent job to attend to. He was just stopping by the Bullet Shop to buy more bullets. "That will be 1000 jewels." The clerk said, with a sly grin on his face. He just bought the regulars. "Here. Thanks." He said as he paid for the bullets and walked out from the store. "Are you sure we can find our partner, Waffles?" Lucius said with doubt. "I'm sure. He's just above the platform, wielding a banner that says 'YOOOOO Guy From Fairy Tail Ove here' banner." The silver haired mage chuckles as he saw the banner. Oddly, though, Lucius finds it amusing yet retarded.

The train station is very crowded. Too crowded to be precise. As he approached the person, Waffles greeted him with a slight smile. "Hey, you must be Simon, right? My name is Waffles. It's a pleasure doing a job with you." Waffles extends one of his arms to Simon, offering a handshake. Lucius spoke up, on his gun mode. "My name is Lucius." The gun said inside Waffle's sling bag. It would be surprising if a gun can abruptly talk.
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Get rid of the pesky blockade (WAffles and Kira) Empty Re: Get rid of the pesky blockade (WAffles and Kira)

Post by Kirahunter 6th August 2013, 7:14 am

Simon was about to shake Waffles hand when he heard Lucius talk, he ran to WAffles side and fished the gun out and just stared at it "SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!" He was momentarily transfixed by the talking gun before snapping back to reality. He looked at WAffles for a moment, then slowly put the gun back "uhh sorry. Got a bit excited there. Anyway yeah I'm Simon. I am very much looking forward to doing this job with you. He shook his hand his hand then looked in the direction of the forest that the train ran through.

"So anyway, my info tells me that the blockade should be down the tracks and in the woods. AS much as I want to just charge and put the smack down on them can we get a quick plan of attack? If you could tell me just a little bit about the nature of your magic and anything you know about vulcans we can work some thing out. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a note pad "Just to keep things short, my magic lets me hit magic orbs at the enemy. Simple enough, what can you do?" He let himself think of the impact this job could have on his future but then he came to accept that it's impact would be rather minimal.

Last edited by Kirahunter on 7th August 2013, 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Waffles
    Waffles

Post by Waffles 6th August 2013, 7:32 am

Fairly enough, Simon was a little too excited. 'Too excited'. Waffles didn't mind at all, but Lucious, on the other hand... he just kept silent for a short while. When he was asked about his magic, it was about time he told him what he can do. "Heh. My magic is basically Erementaruraido." he said, with a grin on his face. "I am able to shoot different spells by pulling Lucius's trigger. Our magic power synchronizes when I am about to cast a spell." He explained to Simon. Still, Lucius is speechless for awhile. He placed his hand on his left eye for a moment to recognize what he felt after he did some spells awhile back. "Oddly, I my left eye glow bright red every time I shoot a spell, and I can see something, which appears to be a memory..." He slowly puts down his hand.

"So anyways, what would our plan be? I think I can come up with something." Lucius broke his own silence. Lucius is thinking of a way to be able to perform their job successfully. Waffles took a glance at the giant tree blocking the train tracks. "Should we just make them 'Force Transport' high up in mid-air and make them beg for their mercy?" Lucius suggested.
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 6th August 2013, 7:44 am

Simon rubbed his chin  as considered his options and the idea that Lucien had provided "That might work, but I don't want to have a 'surrender-no-surrender-no' argument with a monkey for several hours. I mean we could just try and take them head on and blow them out of the way. I think a good idea would be to 'force transport' the pair away from each other then gang up on one of them at a time." he jumped down from the platform and started walking towards the woods "I mean I would think he should be able to deal with them one at a time, pretty easily." Simon was still a bit of a stranger to real combat so he wasn't sure what to expect from this vulcan, then there was the problem of moving the tree itself. Simon just figured they could smash through it with magic, but there was really no guarantee that would work.

He stared towards the forest again, trying to catch a glimpse of their target, seeing nothing he looked back at Waffles "So what do you think?" Simon did his best to appear optimistic and energetic, which was easy enough but he still felt  uneasy as they slowly grew nearer to the forest and their opponents.

Last edited by Kirahunter on 7th August 2013, 6:32 am; edited 2 times in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Waffles
    Waffles

Post by Waffles 7th August 2013, 3:11 am

(OOC: Sorry, but your posts didn't reach 200 words. To check how many words you have, go to http://www.javascriptkit.com/script/script2/countwords.shtml . Just edit your previous posts and add more so that it can reach 200 posts.)

"That might work, but I don't want to have a 'surrender-no-surrender-no' argument with a monkey for several hours. I mean we could just try and take them head on and blow them out of the way. I think a good idea would be to 'force transport' the pair away from each other then gang up on one of them at a time." Simon jumped down from the platform and started walking towards the woods "I mean I would think he should be able to deal with them one at a time, pretty easily." Waffles wondered for a bit. It did seem to be a good idea though. Waffles nods his head, and Lucius agrees. "Why don't we try being nice at the moment and kindly make them move?" Lucius suggested an idea as well, but Waffles said otherwise. "Lucius, that won't work. There's a 'giant' tree blocking the tracks."

Lucius becomes speechless at the moment. "Brute force might be required to make them move. Let's execute your idea, Simon." Waffles said with a sigh, tired and feeling less energetic from before. He isn't sure why, but it can't be helped. He still needs to do this job and earn more jewels.
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 7th August 2013, 7:03 am

Before Simon even noticed they appeared before the woods "Oh well I guess they are going to be in here right? Taking just a few steps into the dense tree line "I hope our plan works in action as good as it does in my head." He could already see the large tree not too far down the tracks, it was really massive and he began cautiously moving towards it. "So there's the blockade, where are the monsters?" Simon reached the tree with out incident, he was about to ask Waffles about how to go about moving it when the action got started.

The vulcan came barreling out of the woods roaring with rage, seeing him coming Simon moved back to stand next to Waffles "Well I guess this is where we get to work then right WAffles?" The vulcan stopped in front of the tree and faced Simon and Waffles, it let out a savage roar and raised a fist towards them as if to challenge them, or taunt or maybe it was a meaningless gesture. To Simon it was challenging, taunting and all around meaningless so it might as well have been all of the above. Simon readied his magic and braced himself for whatever would come next.

Last edited by Kirahunter on 7th August 2013, 7:05 am; edited 3 times in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th August 2013, 7:03 am

The member 'Kirahunter' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Get rid of the pesky blockade (WAffles and Kira) NormalMonster
    Waffles
    Waffles

Post by Waffles 11th August 2013, 5:17 am

"Tsk." Waffles said, slowly sliding his hand down to his sling bag. He reaches to Lucius's handle and slowly drags it out of his sling bag, revealing what seems to be a double-barreled revolver. The light made the gun shine. His pointer slowly reaches to the trigger, without pulling it. He then quickly pointed his gun towards the Vulcan and tried to threaten him. "So... you were the once causing all the ruckus?" Waffles said to the Vulcan, "If you don't stop, then I'll be forced to beat you up like a pulp."

"Sure, try..." The Vulcan provoked them both "Both of you are just mere humans!" Waffle's eyes twitched for a moment as he was slightly intimidated by the words of the vulcan. "B-bastard..." Waffles cursed, angrily. Lucius, however, wants Waffles to unseal his form to teach the vulcan a lesson, but it was up to Waffles if he like it or not. For now, he remained silent as he was pointed towards the vulcan.

"You know," Waffles began "I can let you forcefully move high across the sky and let you fall down to the ground." He threatened the vulcan. He prepared to channel his magic power with Lucius to his empty hand. He is preparing to use Ricochet as means of transportation. Right now, he isn't gonna cast it... yet.
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 28th September 2013, 3:51 pm

Simon charged the vulcan "What are you waiting for waffles? Let's attack it already!? as the small  mage closed the short distance between him and the vulcan swung it's arm as if to cast Simon aside. Simon didn't take kindly to the idea of being cast aside so he dropped to the ground in an attempt to avoid the blow at the same time he drew out his blitzball to block the attack should it still hit. "EAGLE SWEEP!" Simon swung his legs at the vulcan's feet using his highspeed magic in an attempt to trip him.

Despite Simon's best efforts, the Vulcan managed to strike him and even though Simon was able to block the blunt of the attack, the impact sent him rolling so far he wasn't able to connect with an attack. "Darn it! I'll you for that you ape!"

Roll #1: Simon's Attack
    Roll #2: Vulcan's Block
    Roll #3: Vulcan's Attack
    Roll #4: Simon's Block

Last edited by Kirahunter on 28th September 2013, 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th September 2013, 3:51 pm

The member 'Kirahunter' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Get rid of the pesky blockade (WAffles and Kira) Miss

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Get rid of the pesky blockade (WAffles and Kira) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Get rid of the pesky blockade (WAffles and Kira) Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :