Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Demons of Galuna Island [Job, Solo]

SKD1218
    SKD1218

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of Wraith
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,568

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Takeover
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Demons of Galuna Island [Job, Solo]

Post by SKD1218 21st June 2020, 10:16 am

After reading the job board, Drako immediaetly grabbed the poster, claimed the job and hurried out of the guild hall to get to Galuna island before the enemies did. Knowing that he'd be much faster than a boat, the boy would sprout some dragon wings and fly over to the island. Flapping his wings as hard as he could, the boy had of course arrived at the island significnatally faster than any boat would have been able to transport him, although it was a bit tiring. Having arrived on the island, the village chief, who was an old, violet demon with a staff that had a full moon on top of it, had greeted him and explained the finer details of the job, like the amount of enemies, which ports on the island they were least defended, and thus were most vulerable to attack, and any other information he knew. Unfortunately, little was known. The chief had also informed the young man that their last attack was a few days ago, and that, oddly enough, they stated something about looking for a boy with scaley skin and with an eye simliar to that of a dragon. And the chief, noticing the Drako surprisngly matched that description, was naturally a bit worried. Of course, Drako, being the man that he is, thanked him and smiled,assuring him that he'd be fine.

[WC: 230, i could do more, but i low key wana do the combat in a second post]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

SKD1218
    SKD1218
    SKD1218

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of Wraith
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,568

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Takeover
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: Demons of Galuna Island [Job, Solo]

Post by SKD1218 13th August 2020, 8:19 pm

After helping the Galunians fortify their home and ensuring that there was only one entrance, Drako would stand outside that entrance and wait for the enemy to come. And come they did, with more numbers than the chief had anticipated... It was not going to be a short day. They were each verywell built men, all at least decently muscular. Each of them had a badge which looked like an upside down dragon skull. The shortest of the group looked at a poster which he had kept in his hand, ad after looking back and forth between Drako and the poster, he put it back in his pocket and proceeded to speak. "You there, naive! My name is Etnad, and we are but a small group of the hunters of the kingdom of Katolis. You're the man on the poster, and my men and I have heard monstrous stories of your past, however, we also know of someone who would pay a great deal to speak to you. As a trade, we are willing to kill only 2/3rds of these despicable beings if you come with us right now. You will not get a better deal. Drako looked confused. While there were some details in his past which he didn't remember, he was sure he didn't do anything monstrous. Reading his confusion and interrupting before he could speak, the man in silver armor spoke once more
    "Tell me, newb, do the name Bacnologia and Tina mean anything to you?"
    . After thinking about it for a second, the boy immedieatly had flashbacks. Buildings being turned to ask, people running through the streets, screaming in horror "HE'S COME! THE DREADED DRAOGN!" some said. "THERE IS NO HOPE FOR US, RUN!" said others. In the flash back, the little dragon boy had been running with his child hood friend, bur they got seperated. When looking for her, he eventually found her, but not before the wicked dragon had lost a devestating blast down that ientire street, completely obliterating everything on it out of existance. Drako was lucky, as he had been saved by a an in a hood, Tina, however... She was much less fortunate. Snapping out of his flashback, the dragon boy's draonic eye started glowing a sinister shade of scarlet, as magic energy with omnious intent started oozing form his body
    "You don't EVER speak those names to me again... I won't accept prying from the mouth of a filthy killer like you and I'm sick and tired of listening to your crud."
    The man merely chuckled "Killer? Coming from a monstrous fellow such as yourself, that is glorious! Deny it all you want, but you cannot escape what you've done."
    Understandably, Drako was angry, and as a result, he unleased a bit of his true might. Moving faster than the eye could track, only leaving a red haze due to the glow of his eye, he effortly took down all of the silver knight's subordinates. Even the strongest of them had  been slammed onto the ground by the dragon boy. The hunter currently beneath him let out a painful groan before passing out. Etnad had pulled out his revolvers and starte firing, however, Drako had already disappeared in another haze and reappeared right behind the short n' silver Hunter. Grabbing his firearms in one swift, fluid motiona ndthrowing them before grabbing the boy himself and hitting his knee against the man's spine. Fortunately, Drako did hold back a little and the man did have armor on, otherwise that would have hurt a LOT more. It did stun the man, however. After that display, Drako merely threw him at a nearby tree.
    "Here's what's going to happen, short stack. You and your men are going to leave this place and never return. You're going to go back to your prejeduiced kingdom and tell whoever sent you that this island and it's people are not to be triffiled with. If not, if you even dream of slaying one of these inhabitatns, I will come for not just you, but your entire kingdom. And trust me, it will not be pretty. I'll make the Shinaway slaughterings look like an absolute joke, do you feel me? I am the Drako Wranth Noking, the Dragon Savage. Mess with these people again, and I'll show you how I earned that title."
    After coughing the night merely nodded and got up about a minute later "I must admit, holding back on you was *cough* a mistake... You won't be so lucky next time. Regardless, my master will be pleased that it was you who showed up and not some other guild member..." Pulling out an item of some kind which Drako had never seen before, the man threw it down, causing a smoke cloud to appear and envlope the men who Drako had effortlessely defeated. Having watched the entire thing through some observance lacrimas that were build into the walls, the vilalge chief was extremely overjoyed. Drako, calming down from the battle, smiled as his eye ceased glowing and his skil returned to its normal scaleness. The lad stayed a few more hours to celebrate with the people after they insisted and then flew back home.

[Meanwhile, somewhere in the kingdom of Katolis]
    "Forgive us, boss. The young man was much stronger than expected. He took outall of these men, and I got the feeling that he could have done much much worse if he wanted to... said Ethad. Although he hid it well, there was still fear within his tone

"Don't worry about it, you did good given the circumstances. I don't expect perfection, just enough work to get the cogs of destiny in motion..." the man gave out a sigh as he continued "Still, it is a bit disappointing... But ah, well, that's the Drako I knew back in the day. Always breaking the plan as it pleases him, never considering how others feel when the chips are down... So, the little savage wants to play? Well, it takes two to play this game, old buddy of mine." The man said as he stabbed a knife onto a picture of Drako, and behind it was a map with needles of all the places in which the Dragon Warrior had taken jobs thus far.

[WC: 1017

Last edited by SKD1218 on 14th August 2020, 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I missed the perfect opportunity to introruce my charaters "fearful epithet")

_____________________________________________________________________________________

SKD1218

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:50 pm