Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Requip: The Swordsman

Ella Elwes
    Ella Elwes

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of Mercenary
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Requip: The Swordsman Empty Requip: The Swordsman

Post by Ella Elwes 30th March 2020, 11:52 am

Magic

Magic Name: Requip: The Swordman
    Magic Type: Primary: Requip / Auxiliary: Caster
    Description: Requip is a magic that utilizes a pocket dimension that the user uses to store items in. When used they can quickly arm themselves with the items stored in the other dimension. One cannot put living creatures into the dimension, even willingly (though a sentient weapon would work). One also can put in items inside the dimension, keeping them at hands reach for later use. However, while this magic allows the user to do special tricks with their equipment, this magic does not give the user the ability to effectively wield the equipment. This is why this magic tend to be preferred by people who have a lot of practice with weapons. This magic is an offshoot from the Knight, but more centered around swords. Which is also why the majority of weapons she has stored tend to be swords. They're so obsessed with swords they actually turned their will into magic to be a better swordsman on their own, sometimes without even notice they're doing it until after they've done it.

Lineage:
    Name: Warrior's Heart
    Ability: These descendants are known for courage and fighting prowess, along with making them immune to any fear or discouragement. Any weapon they wield adds 25% more overall damage to simulate their prowess on top of the increase the weapon already gives.
    Usage: Passive.

Unique Abilities:

• Ability 1: Master Swordsman The user has spend a great deal of time practicing with swords. Any non-magical attack made with sword deals more damage equal to the users burst damage. Note that this is not an increase of strength, the user does not become more physically stronger by merely wielding a sword. This ability reflects the skill of the user, rather than raw strength.
    • Ability 2:
    • Ability 3:

D:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Unless stated otherwise: I always do my jobs by word count.
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Requip: The Swordsman Empty Re: Requip: The Swordsman

Post by Shen Kadokawa 4th April 2020, 4:02 pm

Hello Ella, I'm Joh and I'll be grading your magic this time around. In case you don't know how this goes, you can ask any questions you might have in this thread if you need clarification and I will get back to you as soon as possible. When all requested edits have been made, simply give me a bump and I will review your magic once more. All of that said, you will find all of my edits in this color.

As a note for you, you are currently using only 4 of your normal spell slots for this magic, meaning you can add 2 more spells of either D rank or C rank. You can also add 2 advanced spells, which can be either D+ rank or C+ rank, as well as a single signature spell, to this magic, should you so desire. If you, at current, do not wish to add any more spells to this magic feel free to ignore this note entirely.

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:13 pm