Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ai "Raven" Olido

FireRaven
    FireRaven

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Raven Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Jose Porla's Dark Seal
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dark Seal
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Ai "Raven" Olido  Empty Ai "Raven" Olido

Post by FireRaven 15th April 2012, 10:47 pm

Name: Ai Olido
    Birthday: 10th december ----
    Sexuality: Straight
    Special Characteristics: His face has a scar that starts out from his forehead down to his lips, wears an eyepatch, a rugged badana, wears a dark warrior cloak that hides it's face, wears heavy soldier boots.

Personality: Olido, once a veteran soldier. Experience tons of war, Olido is a cold-blooded man; he will do anything it takes to win. If it takes him to lose an eye to win, he will do it without hesitation. Furthermore, he is always cautious to his surrounding. Olido isn't a dumb person, when it comes to battle, he always stay calm and think before acting. If he is outnumbered in a battle, he will look at his surrounding to find a solution to fix the current situation. If there isn't any solution available, Olido will just do it hardcore and take out all of his opponent. Olido doesn't have many friends because of his cautious and arrogant personality, but all his friends are all loyal to him and will not betray him, gaining Olido trust isn't a simple task. Probably because of years serving as a general in the battlefield, Olido is a bit arrogant and likes people taking his order and doing things his way, which is probably the key element to him being such notorious and unpopular.

Although Olido have a humongous appearance, he also have a soft side, deep in his heart, he is a gentle person. Olido never envies war, but because of the motivation for revenge, he always pushes himself to the limit. Even though Olido is such a giant, he is also a good musician, he can sing really well and compose excellent music on the piano. Furthermore, Olido is an intellectual man when it come to books, due to the fact that both of his parents are famous scholars. Many people always thinks that Olido is a gullible man and attempts to trick him, but all their results are just either being killed or punished.

Overall, you can describe Olido's personality with one word - Double-Sided. Olido's biggest wish is to relax and enjoy the rest of his life after he avenges his family.

Likes: Revenge, no one in this world like killing, and it's also same for Olido, but the killer forces Olido to do so. The killer massacred Olido's whole family in an hour leaving nothing behind, Olido escaped the same consequence like his family by accident.Furthermore, Olido loves training his skill, whenever he have time, he will brush up all his magic skills.
    Dislikes: Relaxing, Olido hates relaxing on a couch or a bed, he thinks that whenever there is free time, it's an opportunity bestowed by god for him to train and avenge his family. Other than that, Olido hates alcohol, that is because he is always cautious to his surrounding and alcohol will blind his senses.
    Motivations: (Revenge is always the best motivation you can get, with revenge and hate, you will do anything to achieve the target. Furthermore, intrest is also a great motivation of Olido, intrest is the best teacher, if you are interested in it, you will try your best.
    Fears: Being Killed, this doesn't mean that Olido is a coward, he is afraid that if he dies, he won't be able to avenge his family.

General Appearance

Height: 2.10m
    Weight: 120kg
    Hair: Curly, Messy Black Hair covering his forehead
    Eyes: Scary Purple
    Skin Tone: Tan
    Appearance: Muscular, 6 pack, humongous biceps/triceps, wears a gigantic chain trousers, wears a dark cloak that covers his face, have a sharp pointy nose like an eagle, lips smiling in disdain and curling upwards, a small beard that gives people a manly effect.

Guild/Council
    Guild: Oblivion Alliance/ Raven Tail
    Tattoo: On his abdominals

Last edited by FireRaven on 17th April 2012, 6:57 am; edited 5 times in total
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Ai "Raven" Olido  Empty Re: Ai "Raven" Olido

Post by Zeno 17th April 2012, 2:24 am

Please get rid of of the brackets.
    I will also need more detail on the personality. How does he behave around others socially, and in a group? Why is he like that?

On the likes and dislikes I will also need more detail as to why he feels that way.

Quite a few remarks on the Appearance. Unless your character is not human, he cannot be 3 meters tall, we are not that far in evolution yet. A man can only have 1 six pack, not multiple ones. The axe will have to be registered separately and cannot be part of the appearance. I also have no idea what the face looks like so you will have to add more detail on that as well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ai "Raven" Olido  Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    FireRaven
    FireRaven

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FireRaven 17th April 2012, 6:00 am

done, please check it :D , if there is any mistakes or error just pm me, i will my best to change it :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nothing is Impossible If you think it's possible =)
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 17th April 2012, 6:22 am

His face have a scar
    It should be has. Please go over your app to see if there aren't more errors like that in it anymore. If you need help with it you can ask any Staff member.

With brackets, I mean these things: ( )
    They don't need to be there.

6 packs
    One 6 pack. No 's'. ;)

Olido never envies war
    I don't quite understand what you mean by this. Just out of curiousity, where do you come from? Because I can see that English is not your first language. ^^

It looks good aside from the grammar. It should be ready for approval once you fix the things above.

FireRaven
    FireRaven

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FireRaven 17th April 2012, 6:30 am

Well I am sorry for bothering you to correct my grammar mistakes, well that because I didn't really check the grammar because i was in a rush. I am from South East Asia by the way :) and for the "envies war" just ignore it, I typed anything that came into my head at that time and I didn't think about it. So yeah =) . By the way, where are you from?
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 17th April 2012, 7:46 am

I will let the minor errors slide.

Approved!

Also, I'm from Belgium. ^^

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 1:28 pm