Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Valor With A Chance of Rain

Alicia Sinclair
    Alicia Sinclair

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,368

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gears of War
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Valor With A Chance of Rain Empty Valor With A Chance of Rain

Post by Alicia Sinclair 27th April 2019, 7:42 pm

The sky was gray casting a faint shadow over Amber Island. Dark storm clouds decorated the sky only to be broken by the rays of light from the sun that hid behind the clouds. A faint rumble of thunder could be heard far off in the distance but not a single drop of rain fell from the sky. A small ship slowly approached the island bay as its sails fluttered through the wind. Two giant cliffs that guarded the entrance of the bay looked down at the ship ominously. The waves gently caressed the sides of the ship as the ship slowly came to a stop. The anchor of the ship was let loose causing a disturbance in the calm waters with a splash. One sailor and a single passenger boarded upon one of the ships small row boats. The rowboat was then lowered and the sailor rowed till they reached the sandy beach of Amber Island.

"You sure you'll be alright goin' up there by yo'self lass? Ya know we coulda dropped ya at the port...." inquired the grizzled sailor to his passenger. A young woman dressed in white and red stepped off the boat onto the beach. She took a light brown suitcase the was tucked away underneath one of the seats. The young lady brushed her long silky white hair to reveal her stunning crystal silver-blue eyes. She smiled softly letting off a faint aura of elegance and pristine as she gave a grateful curtsey to him. "I'll be fine. I simply wanted to explore the island. Thank you for your concern." The sailor turned the slightest bit of pink at the tips of his ears and let out a grunt acknowledging her statement. The young woman waved the sailor goodbye and watched to make sure he was able to return to his vessel safely. As soon as the rowboat and the sailor were hoisted up back onto the ship the young woman began making her way towards the forest.

The young woman hiked upon a path, the soft cawing of the island birds rang in the air. It didn't take long for her to trace the outskirts of the forest and eventually find the Port Amber. The young woman admired the beauty of the island, though the town was small it was most definitely growing. Something deep inside her heart resonated with the human tenacity displayed on this island. The young woman knew of the terrible history that tainted this island with blood. She was also aware that history tends to repeat itself, but not this time...

Dies Irae lay within the heart of Amber Port. Those who lived on the island, though little their numbers may be, was safe. Only a fool would attempt to lay harm to the island. After all Dies Irae was led by none other than the God of Strength himself. The young woman walked through the port, some of the inhabitants took notice of the new face. She simply smiled and wave greeting the townsfolk with grace. Eventually, she found herself at the front of the monument of justice, the Dies Irae Guildhall.

The young woman knocked on the front doors and waited for it to be open. Her crystal blue eyes gazed upon the architecture and beauty of the guild. She couldn't help but speak. Her soft pink lips opened as the words to her introduction flowed through in a soft tone. "Hello? Excuse me....My name is Alicia Jadelynn Sinclar... I would like to join your guild."

588 words
    Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Seal of Balance
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Experience : 8,311

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forgotten Legend
    Second Skill: Fantasy Requip
    Third Skill: Treasure Dragon Slayer

Valor With A Chance of Rain Empty Re: Valor With A Chance of Rain

Post by Ray Jyx 28th April 2019, 2:53 am

The Throne Hall doors opened at a nearly constant rate as Dies Irae grew and grew. The young woman curled in the throne itself didn't seem to pay any mind to the hustle and bustle. Ambassador Sivvy didn't sit in the ornate chair at the center of the room to make her position known or to command any special authority. She actually wasn't even attending to any business at all. Her body was curled slightly with her legs tucked up, a stack of books sharing the seat as her right arm rested on one of the glittering golden armrests. Her left hand held a book she was directly in the middle of, rapidly flipping pages though she seemed quite relaxed.

It was unusual for the clone to be out of her office she shared with Dies Irae's founder and first Ambassador, Johann von Weiss. The paperwork was endless to run a guild as smoothly as this one did, and it was no secret that she prided herself on just how much of said mindnumbing paperwork she could blow through before even someone like her burned out. However, these days she was working on broadening her daily habits and attempting to mingle with the general populace, trying to learn to take breaks and do things she enjoyed. The growing town nearby had yet to get new merchandise for her to peruse, so shopping was out of the question. Reading was the next option, but her room was far to quiet to read in, though. The pink-haired mage was more used to concentrating in an area where there was much movement and background noise for her to drown out. Formerly it'd been in the lobby of a laboratory, and now she'd adopted the grand throne as her favorite reading chair.

She was in the midst of learning an ancient language when her brain filtered keywords that drew her attention. 'Join your guild' was uttered, and instantly her focus was off her book and her carmine eyes were staring a hole into the snowy-headed stranger. The girl already had good luck, assuming her concept of luck was accurate. Most new recruits beyond the initial ceremony had to be directed by various personnel into the business wing, where her office was. Occasionally one of the guild masters happened to be passing through when a new person arrived, and now was just such a case. Snapping her book shut with a dull echo, 7 laid it on top of her stack of reference books and stood, black heels making a determined beeline for the girl. Today she was in her less official uniform consisting of a black powersuit, though perhaps she looked extra austere in this choice than her more ornate and colorful uniforms. Upon approach, her expression was neither warm nor unwelcoming. It was simply her usual stoic look tinted with curiosity. "Welcome to Dies Irae. I'm designated 7, but you may call me either that or Sivvy if you'd prefer. I'm one of the guild masters here," 7 greeted, extending a hand to offer a polite shake. "I'll be happy to discuss recruitment with you. Are you familiar with our general practices and sensibilities?" The clone was never one to beat around the bush. It seemed they'd be getting straight to it. "We carry honor and strength in high regard and expect discipline and virtue from our members. We must keep the order. Can you do such things?" the girl continued on in stiff professionalism, though it seemed she realized she was coming off a bit harsh or cold. Tilting her head slightly to the left, her expression softened into a small smile, hopefully putting the regal young lady at ease.

[618/500 D Rank 1 complete || 118/500 D Rank 2]

Last edited by Nameless on 30th June 2019, 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Valor With A Chance of Rain Jkp0PmI

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 30th April 2019, 5:33 pm

Quietly and with slow steps Johann made his way through the dark hallway of the East Wing, each step on the polished marble floors producing a slight echo as he walked. The man had just woken up, admittedly relishing the little sleep he got these days, raising his hand to cover a silent yawn. To most people, it had been little more than a nap, but the God of Ishgar needed little sleep as it was, still, here he was, still somewhat sleepy, but functional, clad in his black and red Ambassador uniform. His first destination after getting ready for the constant onslaught of paperwork and what would probably be a long day in his and Sivvy's office was and would remain, however, the Mess Hall. Anyone who knew the man would, of course, know that the place had almost become something of a second home to Johann. That, and breakfast sounded really good at the moment. Though, there was the fact the man didn't even care to check what time of day it was, nor was he particularly sure if breakfast was a reasonable option. Still, it was certainly worth a try.

Joh would enter the Throne Hall itself, paying little attention to his surroundings as he made his way forward, his somewhat tired eyes only giving quick side glances to the events occurred around him, some of which seemed like they had become routine at this point. Naturally, that was only until he spotted his fellow Ambassador, Sivvy, walking up to someone he hadn't seen around before. At least the Rune Mage had thought so. Was the girl new? Possible. Had the God of Ishgar not been paying attention to detail again? Also possible. Still, his intrigue, at least for the moment, had been captured, the silver-haired Ambassador of Dies Irae standing a good bit off to the side and, for now, quietly watching the interaction between the two, curious as to what the newcomer had to say and, further, curious how Sivvy would respond.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alicia Sinclair
    Alicia Sinclair

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alicia Sinclair 8th May 2019, 10:12 pm

Alicia was greeted by a very beautiful young woman. A lukewarm greeting was presented in front of Alicia, as she stood there observing the woman that spoke to her. Alicia quickly took a mental note and memorized the young woman's name, Sivvy. The power suit that Sivvy wore suited her. Alicia admired Sivvy's unique fashion sense, she simply found the pink haired Guild master. As Sivvy spoke Alicia maintained her composure as she listened carefully to Sivvy's words. She graciously returned the handshake that was offered to her. Sivvy was taller than Alicia, however, it wasn't too apparent since Alicia wore heels that added an extra two inches to her height, effectively allowing Alicia to see Sivvy eye to eye. Alica stood her ground as Sivvy asked her if she had the qualities needed to be part of Dies Irae. There was a moment of silence, Alicia's crystalline blue eyes flickered with determination. The silence was not a silence birthed by doubt, but the silence of a wise girl who searched for the right words to say. Alicia noticed that she was able to at the very least pique Sivvy's attention, and she was not about to let this opportunity go to waste.

"I am grateful Master Sivvy...  I am aware of some of Dies Irae's practices... However, I am not completely confident enough to say that I am aware of everything that is required of me. If there is something in me that you find that I am lacking, I am willing to take the steps forward to do what t is necessary to acquire said skills, or improve on anything that may not meet up to Dies Irae's standards..."
    Alicia's word was clear and spoken with carefully chosen words. Though her tone was formal, her voice and general aura carried an air of excitement and eagerness

Alicia's eyes broke away from Sivvy's stare, she looked down to her the handle of the blade that was strapped on to her tiny waist. A soft reflection of the light in the room gleamed over the beautiful silver handle. Alica deeply internalized the meaning of honor and strength. Did she possess the virtue or discipline? Alicia reflected upon herself and when she found her answer, her eye's met Sivvy's again. A confident smile curled upon Alicia's lips to return the smile that was given to her by Sivvy. "Master Sivvy... I may lack experience in battle... I may lack strength... but I deeply Value honor... I am confident in my discipline... and my virtue will never waver... if I am honored with the grace of joining your ranks... I swear to you and to this guild, I will grow stronger... I will prove that I am a worthy asset... I will uphold the Dies Irae name in battle, in peace, and in spirit." Alicia's heart pounded in excitement. After all, she was there for a reason. She knew her journey and search for strength would begin in the hallowed halls of the Dies Irae. She wanted to prove that she too can reach such heights, that she too can obtain the honor she desperately yearned for ... All she needed was a chance. A chance to prove her self.

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Ray Jyx 17th May 2019, 3:01 am

Being called 'Master Sivvy' jarred the woman for a moment. Her brows furrowing before slightly arching upward. That was a first, and one she wasn't prepared for. In the most innocent meaning of the terms, 7 was used to serving under a master, not being the master herself. This role reversal was shocking and confusing, but she didn't comment on it. Frankly, she didn't know how to comment on it. It felt wrong to be called master, but was that not what she was now that she was an Ambassador? This moment had been what concerned her when she initially tried to turn Johann's offer down. As much as she was working hard to be the other half of the leadership duo, she was sorely out of her element to be in such a place of authority when she preferred to be given orders herself. Her weight shifted from one foot to the other in discomfort, but she let the moment quickly pass and focused instead on the rest of her words. Even if she didn't receive orders often anymore, she still had been given the task of carefully considering potential recruits to see if they were up to Dies Irae's standards.

Sivvy listened to the well-spoken girl now with a mild, neutral expression. Sanguine eyes appraised her gently, simply absorbing Alicia's mannerisms and thoughtfulness, as well as the eagerness and emphatic promises to improve and do her best. The clone's head tilted slightly, as it often did when she was in thought. She seemed genuine, but the rose-haired woman wasn't the best judge of character. She took words and projected emotions at their face value. Her perceptiveness only worked when trying to figure out what someone wanted so she could assist them, and it was clear this girl wanted to be a part of this guild very badly. The natural response would be to allow her in. Any hidden agendas beyond that would remain in the dark, should there be any.

"Fortunately for you, we value making ourselves stronger, regardless of the starting point," Sivvy answered with a tiny smile of approval. "We'll help you gain the experiences that bring strength. As long as you are dedicated and able to be judge, jury, and executioner of dark mages for the greater good, I can see you will do well here," with that, Sivvy turned and headed back to the throne, plucking up a vial of inky red. She gave it a slosh as if the action might excite the girl even more. The girl with snow white locks was getting what she wanted, after all. "What color and where would you like your mark, Alicia Jadelynn Sinclaire?" the Ambassador inquired in an official tone, doing her best to perform her duties perfectly.

[WC: 463 || 581/500 D Rank 2 complete]

Last edited by Nameless on 30th June 2019, 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 26th May 2019, 1:01 am

Watchful eyes rested on both Sivvy, the Ambassador of Dies Irae, and the newcomer who had introduced herself as ... what was it again? Alicia? That last name, though ... the silver-haired Rune Mage had the feeling he had heard that one before. Now that he thought about it, didn't this girl look familiar ...? The echoing voice of Mars rang out in his head, the deep, almost distorted growl of the Second Seal helping him freshen up his memory a bit. "The woman you met in the Cursed Lands, their scents are similar". Johann's eyes widened. "Perhaps the Field Marshall of the Rune Knights and this girl are related? How interesting ... tssehehe", Johann acknowledging the turn of events with an imagined "Ahh ... I see". Well, he couldn't really know until he had asked, though at this point the newcomer was still in conversation with his fellow Ambassador, and Sivvy was doing her job exceptionally well. He would rather not throw her off through his disturbance.

Still, the God of Ishgar couldn't help but notice the enthusiasm that Alicia displayed, all while maintaining a graceful and arguably charismatic appearance. The girl knew how to talk, at least, but admitted she knew little of some of the virtues the guild considered important, strength and combat prowess being the two biggest ones, according to her. Sivvy brought up a valid point in response to that, however, Joh thinking he, with certainty, would've responded in a similar fashion. The man raised one corner of his mouth into a satisfied smile. As always, the rose-haired Slayer was straight to the point, and so Johann would watch as the Ambassador hurried o the throne to fetch one of the vials that contained the sanguine ink used for the creation of the guild mark. An arguably rather smooth admittance, Johann though to himself with an approving nod, which, however, brought him to his next thought. Should he continue to the Mess Hall or welcome the Neophyte ...? Well, both of these options he could potentially deal with later, at least in theory, and so, Johann went with the sensible, third option: Simply standing off the side his arms crossed behind his back as he leaned against the side of a marble pillar, his dual-colored eyes remaining on the two women.

Alicia Sinclair
    Alicia Sinclair

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alicia Sinclair 14th August 2019, 7:19 pm

A guild mark? If I do recall this was a tradition of some sorts in guilds. Alicia pondered for a moment. She never really like the idea of marking one's skin with a tattoo. However, this was different, the idea of a mark, a symbol, of comradery, tugged on Alicia's heartstrings. She could not help but feel as if she was about to be part of something grand. Alicia smiled and then decided that she wanted her Guild mark to be on her lower back. She was about to tell Sivvy but then she realized Johann was still there. It would be indecent for her to throw her coat off and reveal her lower back. Alicia knew it would be improper for a lady to show that much skin... that... and she wasn't too comfortable in a showing off her dainty and skinny physique. Unlike her sister Seri, Alicia was well aware she was lacking the department of the ideal womanly figure.

"uhm...M-master Sivvy... I'd like to have my guild mark on my lower back... but I'm afraid I'm too shy to uh.... you know to show that much skin to Master Johann..." Alicia whispered to Sivvy trying to be as discreet as possible. However, it would be to no avail since the blushing of her rosy cheek would be so apparent due to her naturally snow-white complex. "Perhaps I can get my guild mark when it's just us girls." Alicia did her best to smile but it was clear that she was a bit flustered. She hoped that Sivvy wouldn't mind. She also desperately hoped that Johann would not notice how flustered she was.

Maybe I should have asked to get my guild mark on my arm or hand or something...gosh darn it why must I be so foolish... they must think that I'm childish.... get it together Alicia! This is unbecoming of the Sinclair name... ugh... I'm such a fool Alicia thought to herself as she fought the urge to nervously bite her thumbnail.

____________________________________________________________________________________
    (355 words)

Valor With A Chance of Rain Siga1
    Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Character Sheet

Post by Ray Jyx 20th August 2019, 12:18 am

"How about our own private room then?" Sivvy asked in response, her eyes darting to her mentor. His lurking had disrupted the smoothness of this transaction. She nearly spoke out to urge him to avert his manly eyes but thought better of it. That might embarrass the already blushing girl more. Instead of all that, she waved a hand and produced a replica of a dressing room big enough for two, except it was made of various metals instead of woods and plastics. Suddenly there was a shiny new closet right in the middle of the throne hall, containing just the two girls. This girl was getting stamped right now and nothing would stop Sivvy from completing this very important ambassador's task.

Popping the cork on the vial and letting some of the liquid float out and swirl around her hand, she waited for Alicia to reveal the patch of skin and give her a color choice. "Modesty is a virtuous thing, but please don't allow it to derail your tasks. We must be determined in mind and body. Johann could have very been the one you encountered first instead of me, you know. Would you have just altered the location?" Sivvy inquired, though there was no malice in her straight forward words. It was a combination of curiosity and her first act of teaching. She'd hate to see Alicia get in trouble while hunting a dark mage simply because her clothes were blown off. "Hmm, also, please feel free to call me Sivvy. Master is a bit...more formal than I'm used to," the clone added, firmly deciding that the word master being used back on her when normally that was her term for others in the past was too odd for her to handle.

[wc: 295 || Total: 376/500]

Alicia Sinclair
    Alicia Sinclair

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alicia Sinclair 6th November 2019, 4:59 pm

"Ah.... y-you're right.... Uhm... I'd like to have my guild mark on my lower back... some place discreet haha" Alicia chuckled softly clearly flustered, feeling like a child. "I... I promise to be distracted by such things." Alicia said softly as a bit of red bloomed upon her ears as she gave a faint blush, feeling as if she had made herself look childish. "I honestly.... would have probably picked something like my shoulder instead..... but... I'm glad I met you too ma- erm.... Lady Sivvy." Alicia couldn't help but marvel at the neat magical summoning Sivvy had just done. After all she did not posses any innate magical abilities.... but her sister on the other hand was very powerful mage, perhaps Alicia would be able to discover her own abilities while spending her time here in the halls of the great Dies Irae.

Once Alicia received her stamp, she adjusted her clothes back to their proper place and turned around to the beautiful guild master. "Thank you... again.... Lady Sivvy... I.... uhm.... if it's not to much to ask.... I'd love to get to know you better.... you and master Johann..... and everyone else here..... I hope we all could become good friends." Alicia bowed down formally, she lifted her head meeting Sivvy's gorgeous gaze. Alicia gave Sivvy a genuine smile. Alicia was incredibly excited to explore the island and meet the rest of her guild mates.

Valor With A Chance of Rain Siga1

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 7:31 pm